The Step Daughter Ch. 07

Story Info
He uses her hard.
2.3k words
4.46
51.3k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, sitting in my office thinking about the events of the last two days. Jan and I had a long talk Saturday night after she gave herself completely to me about her and Larry. She really did not want to hurt him but could not go back to him and her old life after the things I had showed her. I informed her of what I knew about her "sweet" husband, seems he had a steady girl friend in town and fucked around a lot when he was on the road. All she was to him was a trophy wife to wear on his arm whenever he needed one. She did not seem too shocked by this as she had suspected it for some time because of how neglected her sexual needs.

We decided Jan should move in with me immediately and sent all day Sunday getting some of her stuff over to my place. Had fun going through her clothes, most of which I made her leave behind because they were too conservative for her new life. She actually blushed when I went through her underwear drawers and made her leave behind almost all her panties and bras informing her she would not need them from now on.

Time to call my little slut to get her ready for tonight and what I have planned.

J: Hello Master

C: Is the man there to service the AC slut? (I had called them this morning to come out to service more than the AC)

J: Yes, sir they got here a little while ago and should be finished soon. Did you need to speak to them?

C: They? Are there more than one? What do they look like? (More than one even better)

J: There are two of them sir, one short and heavy set about 45, the other very tall and skinny maybe 25, why do you ask Master? (I could detect a bit of nervousness in her voice)

C: I had them come out to warm you up for tonight, didn't expect two that's even better. I want you go down to them completely naked, except for high heels and ask them nicely to please fuck you, and then you will do anything they say until they are satisfied. You will not cum! Do you understand little slut? (I wanted her on sexual edge for what I had planned for tonight)

J: Yes Master I understand is that all sir? (Her voice quivering slightly)

C: Afterwards bathe yourself, do your hair and make up, then be waiting nude, kneeling with your hands behind your back at the front door at exactly 5 o'clock, understand?

J: Yes Master is that all sir? (I could tell by her voice that she was nervous but also excited)

C: That's all slut.

I hung up without waiting for her reply as images of Jan's sexy body being used by two strangers filled my head. "Lori, forward the phones and get in here now!" I commanded my tall, busty, red headed sexretary needing a little diversion myself.

Lori came in looking her usual sexy self, a white silk blouse and short black skirt accenting her tall curvy body nicely. "What would you like sir?" she questioned knowing full well what I wanted. I just sat and stared at her incredible body for a few seconds, watching as her breath quickened causing her huge tit's to raise and fall under the soft material of her blouse. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought I could actually see her nipples harden as they tried to pock out of their confinement.

"Open your blouse slut!" was my first command to Lori my obedient sex toy. She quickly undid all the buttons, pulled her blouse out of her skirt and opened it revealing a black lace push up bra, which barely covered her already hard nipples. "Pull your tits out!" was my next order as my cock began to harden at the sight of her luscious melons. "Take your panties off!" I told her wanting her hot cunt exposed for what I had my mind on next.

"I'm not wearing any sir, see!" Lori replied as she pulled her skirt up to her waist to show me her naked shaved pussy. Her cunt lips were red and swollen, I assume from her weekend with Marty, but her slit glistened with moisture letting me see she was already hot for sex.

"Sit down." I replied to my red headed slut, pointing to the big leather chair across form my desk. "Spread your legs wide open, hook your legs over the arms," were my next instructions as she sat down, and did as she was told, giving me full view of her most private parts. "Masturbate for me slut!" I ordered while staring at her half-naked sexy body and wondering how many times little Jan was getting fucked.

Lori started to play with her big tits to get herself warmed up, pinching and tweaking her nipples until they were rock hard like my cock. "Your cunt, slut use it now!" I impatiently demanded wanting her to get on with the show. She responded to my order by using one hand to spread her pussy lips, while the fingers of the other one found and began to massage her moist clit. She tossed her head back while beginning to moan softly as the attention to her hot pussy started to take effect. "Harder, abuse your clit!" I commanded to my now sex crazed sexretary, "Faster slut" I continued "But don't cum until I say so." She plunged two fingers deep inside her hot wet cunt while mauling her hard clit as fast as she could. Now half-insane with lust she thrust her hips up off the chair as she added a third finger to her dripping wet sex hole.

"Please sir let me cum for you?" Lori whimpered her fingers making a squishing sound as her finger fucked her white-hot pussy. "PLEASE!!!!" she begged again while continuing the assault on her own sexy body in an effort to please both of us.

My cock throbbed in my pants as I watched her wild display of self-abuse but I said nothing just let her continue. "Please, please, please, please," she panted while tossing her long red hair around wildly trying desperately to hold back the tidal wave orgasm building up inside her.

I moved over to Lori's wildly thrashing body, cupped both her heaving breasts in my hands, squeezed them as hard as I could and whispered softly, "Cum for me." The effect on her was almost instantaneous; she lifted her sex-crazed body completely off the chair, held it there as a massive orgasm swept over her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck!!!!" Lori screamed as she rocked wildly up and down so lost in the throws of her sexual release, she didn't ever feel my fingers digging deeply into the soft flesh of her big breasts. I savagely pulled and twisted her big tits until her orgasm finally passed then I release her and allow her breathless body to collapse back down onto the chair totally spent.

"After you recover you can go home, I'm leaving now it's almost five and I have a very important engagement, see you tomorrow," I told Lori as she sat exhausted but satisfied. My cock was rock hard and throbbing for release so it was time for me to go home to my sex toy that was waiting for me and my COCK.

When I arrived home twenty minutes late to find Jan was waiting for me as directed, kneeling nude in front of the door with her hands behind her back and her big bare breasts jutting out ready for me use. "Did you do as I directed slut," I asked her as I waked around my sex slave and admire her sexy body.

"Yes Master, I serviced both of them until they didn't want me anymore; they both used your slut's body and came twice. They fucked me in my pussy and ass but I did as you commanded and didn't cum sir," Jan told me obviously proud of her self-control.

I stood in front of my little slut, and said, "Take my cock out and suck it slut!" Jan quickly complied with my order, unzipped my fly, pulled out my rock hard cock, and deep throated my entire throbbing sex tool. I was so turned on by Lori's sex show and the thoughts of Jan servicing two strangers I knew I wouldn't last long.

Jan used her small hands and mouth like a pro, fondling my balls while sucking and tonguing my ragging hard cock until I couldn't take anymore. I grabbed the back of her pretty head, forced the full length of my cock inside her hot mouth and came deep down her throat gagging her with my hot load of cum. "Very good slut now for your reward," I told my beautiful toy while pulling her to her feet and leading her to the master bedroom. She didn't know but she was in for a pain and pleasure session like she could have only imagined in her past vanilla lifestyle.

When we reached the bedroom, I put a leather hood over Jan's head, which served to blindfold and gag her at the same time allowing her only to feel the sensations that I wanted. I started by running my hands all over her soft flesh touching every part of her body except her hard nipples and throbbing clit, teasing her until I felt her was really ready. Then I took her hot nude body to the king sized bed and put leather cuffs on her waists and ankles. Then I tied her spread eagled to the four corners of the bed so she was helpless and completely exposed for my use. Her naked body looked so sexy that I had a hard time going slow but I used myself control and proceeded at the pace I had planned.

Continuing Jan's torment, I started mauling her big tits and sucking her wonderfully sexy nipples, first one then the other until her breath quickened and she began to moan with pleasure. I let my hand wander down her nude body until it reached her sex mound, then I began to rub her wet cunt with my palm but only on the outside. This caused her to start humping her body against my hand in a vain effort to get relief from the lust building inside her white-hot cunt.

"Calm yourself little slut the best is yet to come" I told my sex crazed toy knowing she would obey me at all costs. I spread her swollen pussy lips so I could insert a small vibrating egg deep inside. When it was in place I turned it on to a low setting, the effect on her already hot cunt was wonderful, she moaned and tossed her hooded head around as ragging lust consumed her. I allowed her a moment to adjust to the new sensations then brought my best toy into play.

The wand (a small electric device designed to give low-grade shocks as it touched the skin, not enough to harm just stimulate.) was now my choice to torment her to new heights of arousal. I knew from our past experience that the most sensitive part of her body was her big nipples so that was where I started.

Jan's chest lay bare and inviting, her nipples stood up like cherries on the ends of her large breasts just begging for me to torture them. The first touch of the wand on her right nipple had the desired effect; she tried to scream but the gag kept her from it. She struggled to move away from the wand but her bonds kept her from escaping the beautiful pain I was giving her. I worked from nipple to nipple pausing between each touch to allow the feelings to sink into her tormented mind.

Turning the vibrator up to a medium setting, I continued to move from one hard nipple to the other as Jan withered around in a mixture of both pleasure and pain. Her mind and body soon could no longer separate the two; she stopped moving away from the wand but began thrusting her tormented breasts up to receive each new shock. As she neared the end of her, endurance I started my final assault on my sex toys beautiful body. Moving the setting on the vibrator to its maximum, I then pulled back the hood of skin covering her throbbing clit and admired the little rose bud inside. "You may cum now slut," I said as I touched the wand to her lust enflamed clit. Her body arched up off the bed as the shock blasted into the very being of her body and mind causing a release of pent up sexual passion so strong it rocked she very soul.

"Again slut" I commanded while touching the wand to Jan's clit repeatedly until she exploded with a second massive orgasm. Her body contorted and twisted as the waves of pleasure washed over her, and then I stopped and allowed her rest for just a moment. She lay there panting and exhausted not realizing that we had just begun our little sex session.

"Now we start over slut!" I told my helpless sex toy before I started on Jan's big nipples again with the wand. Her body began to respond as this time I moved the wand around to all parts of her now fully aroused body before returning to her cunt. Again, I opened up red swollen pussy lips to expose her hard clit, "Cum again slut!" I commanded before touching the wand to her tender hard clit.

Jan's tortured young body thrashed around wildly as yet another orgasm roared though her, leaving her body breathless and spent. I sat and admire my beautiful possession while she rested, wondering how long she would last before she passed out. Well I guess we will just have to find out I thought to myself as I took the wand and touched to her right nipple!

More to cum!