The Stepbrother Ch. 05

Story Info
Cara remembers how it began with Marlon.
8.3k words
4.36
11.2k
8

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
212 Followers

It was dark in the house. A woman wearing gray slacks and a puffy pink blouse, was sitting on a king-sized bed, her back against the headboard. Chest length blonde hair framed her beautiful face which was illuminated by the laptop she was typing into.

A chime from her phone drew her attention.

{Cara can we clean your pool and hot tub next week instead? Jerry is sick.}

{No problem, any day before Friday is fine}, was her response.

It had been a while since Cara had used the pool or hot tub, but she didn't feel like either tonight. She folded the laptop shut and rubbed her forehead. After sitting for a minute with her hand holding her chin thoughtfully, she frowned. It had been a week since she and her daughter Courtney had confronted her step-son Marlon. She was trying to move on. But the notification on her phone had brought back memories from last year, the day when it all started. She closed her eyes.

***

Cara blended a little foundation onto her face, evening out her skin tone. As Cara applied blush to her cheeks, a tall beautiful young woman walked into her bedroom.

The woman had waist-length platinum blonde hair with straight bangs. She had a nose-ring and wore cat-eye mascara around her pale blue eyes. A mid-thigh length dress that matched her eye color was tight around her thin body with buttons down the front closure.

"Sophia's here, so I'm going now," she said.

"Give me a kiss honey," Cara replied.

The young woman kissed the air as her cheek almost touched Cara's. Then she left through the same door she entered.

"Wait, Ashley."

Her head popped back in.

"What Mom?"

"Do you need any money? Or protection? I think I have condoms in the closet."

"I have some," she said, and then she was gone.

"Ok, stay safe!"

About happy an hour later, Cara saw lights from the driveway of a car approaching the house. After checking herself in the mirror again, she went to the main hallway. A man was sitting at the leather sofa in the living room, sipping white wine and looking into his phone. He was very handsome, middle-aged, with gray temples and dark caramel colored skin. He wore black slacks and a pressed peach colored shirt.

"You ready?" Mateus asked, with his strong Brazilian accent.

"Yes," Cara said. She adjusted the hem of the off the shoulder dress she wore. It hugged her figure and reached just below her knees. The color was the same as her husband's shirt.

When the doorbell rang, Cara and her husband walked side by side to the entrance. She walked carefully considering her footwear. With five inch pumps, she was the same height as Mateus.

Through the glass wall and door they could see an attractive man and woman outside of the home, lit by recessed lights that lined the rim of the roof. The tall young man had a muscular build. His skin was the color of caramel and his thick black hair was styled in a short fohawk. He had light brown eyes and a square chin with a soulpatch beneath his thick lower lip. His relation to Mateus was obvious in his face. He wore a blue polo that was tight around his muscular arms and chest.

The woman looked to be a similar age. She was of olive complexion, average height, and raven-black hair. The white short sleeve blouse she wore completely covered her chest, and her black skirt showed nothing above the knee, but the fit of each were tight enough that they revealed her voluptuous figure. She had an hourglass shape and a beautiful face. Her long dark eyelashes cast shadows over dark brown eyes. As Cara took in their appearance, Mateus opened the door.

"Welcome," he smiled, pushing the glass portal open.

***

Cara bit her lip gently, her eyes still shut tight as she went through the evening in her mind. Although it had happened almost a year ago, she remembered the details like it was yesterday. She lay flat against her bed, her head against a pillow.

***

"Please, come in," Mateus said.

"Thank you," the young woman said as she entered. The handsome young man followed after her.

"Hello I'm Cara," Cara smiled.

"Marlon," he said.

She immediately opened her arms and wrapped them around him. Her breasts pressed tightly against his torso.

"You're so handsome," she laughed softly as they parted. He smiled slightly.

"I am Mateus," Cara's husband said, his arms open. He embraced the young woman and kissed her cheek.

"I'm Elaheh," she said with a smile.

Then Cara introduced herself and hugged Elaheh. Cara could smell a pleasant aroma on the brunette's clothing.

When Mateus went to hug Marlon, the young man held up his hand to stop him. He then turned it for a handshake.

"Alright," Mateus said with a wan smile. They shook hands and then separated.

"It's so good to finally meet you," Cara said.

"You too," Elaheh replied.

"You smell amazing what is that?"

"Oh thank you, it's a new perfume."

"How was the drive?" Mateus asked.

"It was good," Marlon said.

"Your house is so beautiful," Elaheh said. Her demeanor was cheerful, while her step-son was very reserved.

"Thank you," Mateus replied. "The previous owners called it the Crystal Palace, because of the glass walls that make up the entire structure."

"It's amazing."

"Are you hungry?" asked Cara.

"Definitely," Marlon said emphatically.

"Do you like wine?" she asked. The couple nodded in agreement. "We have some wine in the kitchen, I'll go get the bottle and a few glasses."

"I'll help you with that my darling."

Cara and her husband left the two of them standing at the entryway. They walked down the hall and into the extensive kitchen. Resting on the white marble counter were three plates of food: a tri-tip roast, roasted green beans, and a Greek-style salad. Next to the food were several expensive bottles of white wine.

Cara picked up a bottle and her husband picked up the glasses. She looked at Mateus, who she knew was nervous despite his calm exterior.

"Everything will be great," she said. "Let's just go slow."

"Yes," he said, taking a breath. They began walking back.

"How about we eat on the patio?" Cara suggested.

"Great idea, it's a nice evening," Mateus agreed. They arrived at the foyer with the wine.

"Here we are," Mateus said.

The low rumble of a car engine could be heard from outside. Everyone looked out the glass wall to see an SUV pulling up the driveway. Cara heard footsteps from behind. A young woman walked from the hall of bedrooms to the foyer area. Her honey-blonde hair was pulled back with a hair band. Round lenses in a thin metallic frame covered her bright green eyes. She had a similar facial structure to her mother and sisters, if a bit younger looking, but wore no makeup and had a bit of acne on her face. She dressed very conservatively with a pleated skirt that reached her ankles and a boxy pullover hoodie. She had a white backpack over her shoulder.

"You leaving now sweetie?" Cara asked when she saw her other daughter.

"Yes," she said softly, hugging a couple textbooks against her chest. They kissed cheeks.

"Before you go, why don't you meet Elaheh and Marlon.

"Hello," Elaheh said, holding her hand out. The two shook.

"Caitlyn is my youngest child," Cara said.

"Good to meet you," Marlon said with a smile, also shaking the teenager's hand.

"You too," she replied, her face getting slightly red as she walked past everyone and to the door.

"See you tomorrow sweetie," Cara said.

"Bye."

The door closed and Mateus went off to the right where there was another door. He opened it wide with one hand while holding the glasses with the other.

"This way to the patio if you don't mind," he said. "Let's eat outside."

"Sure," Elaheh said, going first.

It took a few minutes but Cara and Mateus transferred all the food, utensils, and plates.

"Please dig in," Cara said.

"How long did the drive take?" Mateus asked when they began eating.

"Three hours or so," Marlon said after swallowing a chunk of meat.

"Well thank you for coming, I'm really hoping to get to know you," her husband said. "Both of you."

Elaheh had a quizzical expression for a moment.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you were growing up I-"

Marlon held up his hand and Mateus stopped talking.

"Maybe we can talk about that a little later?" Cara suggested.

"Sure," he said with a slight frown.

"The weather is so nice right now isn't it?" Cara said. The others nodded in agreement. "It's a little chilly though. Honey could you turn on the heaters?"

"Sure no problem." Mateus clicked on a couple portable heaters next to the outside table. It quickly became very comfortable.

"You have two other children?" Elaheh asked Cara.

"I have three more besides Caitlyn, there's Ashley-"

"Aiden and Courtney," Elaheh said, finishing Cara's sentence. "I forgot about Ashley."

"Stalker..." Marlon said.

"Sorry, I read too much TMZ," she said with a laugh.

"It's ok. So you're familiar with the family then?" Cara asked.

"Just from the news."

"How about my husband?"

"Sorry I don't know much about you."

"That's alright," Mateus said. "Have you heard of the soap opera called The Doctors?"

"Yes I've heard of it."

"I was on the American version of the show for over ten years and the original from Brazil before that. I've done other things as well, modeling and lately I've been acting in a few movies from my country."

That's a big career," Elaheh said. "I haven't seen the Doctors yet. I was going to watch an episode yesterday, but I was visiting with my family."

"You should watch. Courtney is on the show now."

"That's right, Courtney. She's so beautiful. I didn't know you were on the same soap."

"Yes, I helped her get a role after talking to the producer. So, how long have you been together with my son?" Mateus asked.

"Oh, we're not dating," Elaheh said.

"No?"

"No," Marlon said. "Elaheh is a great friend."

"Sorry if I gave the impression, we were together, I-"

"No that's ok," Mateus said.

"She's actually probably... my best friend. She was really there for me after Mom died." He took a sip of wine.

"Thanks," Elaheh said.

"She was an amazing woman your mother," Mateus said.

"Yes," Marlon said stoically.

"I remember the first time I met her," Mateus said, "she was so-"

"Not now. I'm not ready to hear you talk about Mom yet," the young man said firmly.

"Oh. Alright, no problem." Mateus didn't seem to be offended.

"Sorry, I'd just rather talk about something else." Marlon took a large gulp of wine.

Cara finished drinking some wine before speaking.

"Uh, Marlon what major are you going for?"

"Econ," he replied.

"And what kind of job did you want?"

"Not sure to be honest. Banking or finance."

"Are you good at math?" Cara asked.

"Better than English."

"Ah yes, like me," Mateus said. "Yet acting is what I enjoyed. And you Elaheh?"

"Oh, uh... Sociology. Although I'll probably be going to law school."

Mateus nodded. No one else spoke, but they were all eating and drinking.

"Elaheh, why do you want to be a lawyer?" Mateus said.

"Oh, mostly my father I guess."

"You don't want to be a lawyer," Marlon said flatly.

"Well no, but my father wants me to get a 'real' job," Elaheh said.

"You should do what you want."

"I agree," Mateus said.

"I would like to be a social worker. I know it's not very glamorous, but I feel like I'd be good at it."

"Do you like helping people? Even if you can't help everyone?" Cara asked.

"What do you mean?" Elaheh asked dubiously.

"In my volunteer work I've learned that you can't help some people. They don't want to get better."

"I know. One of my friends is like that. She's had issues with abuse in the past, but she won't admit she needs help."

"Exactly. I feel like a lot of people starting out don't understand that. I've enjoyed volunteer work the last few years. Even more than modeling."

"Sounds like you found another bleeding heart Ela," Marlon said with a sarcastic smile.

"You need more compassion," Elaheh said. He arched his eyebrow.

Cara stared at her step-son. Something about Marlon, more than his looks, was very attractive to her. The way he frowned and held his shoulders. His style of speech and even his sadness. Or it may have been more an urge to comfort him. She sensed the loss he had experienced.

"I'm sorry if this sounds weird, but you look much more beautiful in person," Elaheh said to Cara.

"Oh that's sweet of you to say," Cara said with a wan smile.

"I couldn't believe it when he said that his.. stepmother was Cara Strom. I remember seeing you on television when I was a kid. I especially remember the De'Cole commercials. You looked so sexy and beautiful. I remember the first bottle of De'Cole my boyfriend at the time bought me. Meeting you is a little surreal."

"Ok now you're embarrassing me."

"Sorry, I'm talking too much."

"No, it's ok. Do you want anymore wine?"

"Yes please. It's so good, isn't it Marlon?"

He nodded in agreement.

"Mateus has great taste in wines," Cara said with a smile.

"I don't drink much wine, but this one tastes good," Marlon said.

"What do you prefer to drink then?" Mateus asked.

"Vodka or beer."

"There are a few breweries near here. Next time you come up maybe we could go check them out."

"Sure."

"You like IPAs?"

"Yeah."

"Those are his favorite," Elaheh said. "I like dark beers."

"Sorry, we don't have much beer at the moment," Mateus said.

"I don't mind," she replied.

"Looks like everyone's done, I'll start clearing the table," Cara said, grabbing her plate and standing.

"My dear you should sit and relax," Mateus said.

"You know I like things neat."

"Let me help you," Elaheh said.

"Thank you but, no. Please sit and get to know each other."

"Alright."

Cara began to clean the table while the others continued conversing. She noticed they had already gone through three bottles of wine. After she had moved all the uneaten food to the refrigerator she came and sat down with the others.

"I was saying we should take a dip in the hot tub," Mateus said to Cara. "I was also telling them about my friend in Brazil that did your breast surgery."

"I look twenty again," Cara said with a smile.

"In a hot tub with Cara Strom?" Elaheh smiled. "I'd love to, but we don't have suits," she said with disappointment.

"You can borrow one of ours if you want," Cara said. "The hot tub is beautiful." She was pleased that they were starting to loosen up.

"If you have one my size, sure."

"I still have a few from before my breast reduction. I think all I have are two-pieces if that's ok?"

"That's what I usually wear."

"Perfect. And, Marlon it may be a little tight, but you can borrow one of my son Aiden's suits. Unless you want to borrow one of your dad's Speedos?"

"No..." he said with an emphatic shake of his head.

"Oh please," Elaheh said with a smile.

Marlon shook his head again and laughed, taking another sip of wine. Cara smiled.

"Ok, I guess we're doing this..." Marlon said half-heartedly.

"There's even a bar next to the hot tub," Mateus said.

"Now you're talkin'," Elaheh laughed.

"Hell yeah," Marlon said.

"Ok let's go then," Cara smiled, standing up.

They entered the house and Cara brought their visitors each to a separate room to change with a borrowed swimsuit. She told them to meet outside in the back.

Then Cara went to the master bedroom to change. She put on a red bikini top with a racer back similar to a sports bra, that showed off her amazing cleavage. The bottom was a high waisted thong that emphasized her peach-shaped rear. Mateus had put on a dark blue speedo. He had a medium build with a round belly, not surprising for a man his age.

Mateus took their drinks and Cara carried a few towels from the cabinet. They walked to the outside through the back door. There was a small balcony on the second floor and then a set of stairs that led down to the pool and up some more stairs to a built in hot tub. It was very beautiful, but minimalist, with white concrete in a tile stamped pattern framing the water. A well manicured lawn surrounded the area, without flowers or ornamentation. Water bubbled down from the hot tub into the clear water of the pool. Behind the hot tub was a marble and glass bar with seating enough for five people. Cara and Mateus we're already waiting in the hot tub when Elaheh and Marlon came out the back door of the house and down the stairs.

Elaheh was not thin, but her waist was quite narrow in comparison to her large hips and breasts. Because she was very curvy, the black bikini was small on her. The triangles on the top showed quite a bit of 'underboob', but completely covered her areolas. The bottom of the suit was tied on her hips without much extra in the 'loops' of the knots. Elaheh didn't seem self-conscious of how small the swimsuit was.

Marlon however, had the physique of an athlete. His torso was like a V, with a wide muscular chest upon which sat a set of square shoulders. One shoulder of the green UCU Anacondas tattoo and around his neck were a pair of silver crucifixes. His biceps were large and his abdominals perfectly chiseled. His lower ab veins led down to swim trunks that fit very low on his hips and tight on his muscular thighs. Cara noticed how uncomfortable he looked and the large bulge of fabric at his crotch.

"Sorry, you're a bit bigger than my son," Cara said as Marlon approached.

"I think it's a good look," Elaheh said with a giggle. She walked down the steps into the hot tub. Marlon smirked and lowered himself into the bubbling water, between Elaheh and Cara.

"Same with you Ela," he said.

"If I'm not careful the girls will escape," she said, grabbing her large breasts.

"And that would be terrible," Marlon smiled. Elaheh shook her head with a smirk.

"Thank you for letting me borrow the swimsuit though," Elaheh said. "Anything to get in a hot tub with you. You look amazing by the way."

"Thank you," Cara said with a smile.

"I tell her that every day," Mateus said.

"He does," she smiled.

"You wear it well Elaheh. You look very sexy."

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Are you Persian?"

"Uh, yeah," she replied.

"I don't miss having bigger breasts," Cara said, as she looked at the young woman almost bursting out of the bikini top.

"If don't mind my asking, why did you get a reduction?" Elaheh asked.

"I had back pain."

"Really? But you're so young."

"Yes, but I've also had four kids. Do you get any pain?"

"A little in my shoulders."

"Exercise helped a lot with the pain, but there was only so much I could do," Cara explained.

"I've gone to the gym a few times with Marlon, but it's like a religion to him," Elaheh said with a sigh.

"How often do you work out?" Marlon asked Cara.

"Almost every day," she said.

"You look good," Marlon said.

"Thank you. Speaking of looking good, so do you. Have you ever modeled?" Cara asked. He shook his head no. "You have the look. I can see you as a Fitness model. I could ask my agent."

"Great, he'll be even more of an egomaniac," Elaheh said. Marlon laughed and Cara looked a bit shocked. "Sorry did I say that out loud?" Elaheh said.

"Ela, Ela," he said. Marlon chuckled again.

"I'm seriously, you should consider it," Cara said.

"I don't think I'd like it."

"It's not for everyone, but it could help pay for college."

"Although sometimes the travel and time commitment can be challenging," Mateus said.

"Marlon, how long have you and Elaheh been friends?" Cara asked.

"A year or so," Marlon said.

"He was in my freshman art history class."

"You studied together?" Cara said.

"No, we didn't really talk in that class. We didn't even know each others names until the morning after he slept with my roommate Naomi," Elaheh said with a wan smile.

alupine
alupine
212 Followers