The Stepfather Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all his talking before, he was silent as he humped me into a puddle of pleasure against the door. He thrust against me in slow, constant, and thorough hunches. I had to shut my eyes; I couldn't handle his intense and determined gaze.

Then I felt his mouth close around my breast and suck my nipple hard. My eyes flew open.

"Fuck, Alex."

He just continued fucking me, not saying a word. His hand ran over my body, clutching at my ass, pushing against my stomach, positioning me by my shoulder.

"Please," I begged after a while. I was so close to coming again.

Alex stood up tall and lifted my body higher against the door. My legs automatically crossed over his ass, pulling him in tighter. He grabbed my breast and proceeded to fuck me harder than I ever imagined. The pounding was rough and constant, and very nearly too much.

His face tightened as he watched me come again. He groaned when my pussy squeezed his dick, pulling him in deeper. I shut my eyes, unable to handle the expression of naked desire and barbaric intent on his face.

His hand went to my hair, pulling it tightly so that I'd keep my eyes on him.

And I knew it was always meant to be like this. We were destined to fuck every since we laid eyes on each other.

A growl built up from his chest and into his throat. By his frantic thrusts and desperate grunts, it was obvious he was close. My drenched pussy gave me another shock of pleasure that I knew he could feel. I was almost positive I would die coming.

His lips came to mine in a scorching kiss. Our first one, it dawned on me. His tongue battled my own in a fierce, wet violence that made my pulse skyrocket.

Finally Alex gasped and pulled his mouth away to bury his face in my neck. He groaned passionately, holding onto my ass with spread fingers. His heavy body covered mine as his cock let go, pushing bursts of cum inside me with every jump.

And then he sighed and pushed away from me. His cock fell out, leaving a trail of cream. He pushed my hair back from my sweaty forehead and gave me another kiss. It was so consuming that I almost felt like I could orgasm again from it.

He moved away from me, pulling up his pants in the process. My fingers let go of my dress and it fell down, covering my ravaged pussy dripping with his cum. The intimate sound of his fly zipping up made me blush, which was ridiculous considering everything we'd just done.

He came over to me once he was presentable and grabbed my chin. "Be a bit more quiet the next time you sneak out," he panted, still out of breath from our fucking.

And then he was gone, leaving me pleasure-wracked and completely confused.

I'd just fucked my stepfather. Did I feel guilty? Grossed out? Used?

My fingers had a mind of their own. They slipped into my used pussy and spread around his cum.

Only then did I realize I was grinning.

12