The Sticky Note

Story Info
A male secretary gets used by his female boss.
2.6k words
4.22
37.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwest
mwest
3 Followers

"Michael. MICHAEL! Are you even listening to me?"

The young man, seemingly lost in thought sitting at his desk, quickly jolted his head upwards, awakened from a daydream.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Clayton! I'm sorry, the coffee must have worn off," Michael said, in a whimpering, apologetic manner.

Mrs. Ava Clayton was the head of a local CPA firm. She was always an overachiever. A woman who would never, ever take "no" for an answer. She was intelligent, aggressive, and from a client's perspective... a perfect model of customer service and professionalism. And also a very busy woman, with enough deadlines and paperwork that required the assistance of a secretary. That's where Michael came in. At least, most of the time.

"Damn it, Michael. I told you I needed copies of Hamilton's files two hours ago! And here you are, practically sleeping at your desk! Get your shit together. I even left a sticky note to remind you," Ava said.

Yet again, Michael looked up shamefully, with the demeanor of a sad puppy. "I'm so, so sorry Mrs. Clayton. I'll get to it, I swear. Right this minute."

"Good." She replied. "Get to it." Ava turned quickly towards her office, slamming the door behind her. If that didn't get her point across, she didn't know what else would. Meanwhile, Michael was still calming himself after his encounter with his boss.

"Sheesh," he said. "Take a chill pill..." Michael paused for a moment to lower his heart rate, and then quietly resumed his paperwork after calming himself. He couldn't help but to feel belittled by Ava and additionally felt his frustrations in his head build up with his aspirations and dreams feel so far away. "Did I really get a bachelor's in Art History... just to end up working at this dead end place? Working for the most uptight bitch in town..." Michael let out a sigh and dredged on with his work. Michael was a good man, with a thin build that he had appeared to have had for the entirety of his life. He was peaceful, a thinker, and loved the creative side of life. He had a few short relationships in college, and the girls always told him they thought he looked cute, and a jawline that many male models would share. His slicked back, dark hair and pale skin made him seem like a man who had never worked an outside job in his life, which was true. In his business attire, he fit the stereotype of a male secretary a little too well, and this fact only made him sigh at the thought of it. He wasn't a very lustful man, he usually just wanted to be left alone to his personal art projects or the daydreams of creating his own masterpieces at home with a paintbrush, not a keyboard.

Back in her secluded office, Ava sat down in her comfortable, leather office chair. She had never married, she had always made her job her life. Unlike some professional women, there were no "cute" pictures at her desk of a family. Only her fine collection of writing utensils, with the room covering in various awards and plaques. When it came to working, nothing was more important. Except, this created a problem. Often, when there were no clients there, no other people around and no job that she was working on, she would feel the looming loneliness and lack of emotional passion in her life.

She was by no means an unattractive woman. Her professional clothing fit snugly, around every curve of her body. Her perky tits, and piercing eyes that seemingly revealed exactly what she wanted to be done to her. Despite having a desk job, her consistency with her yoga classes on the weekends only required a single glance to recognize her firm, nicely rounded ass. She was the type of woman that was confident, and she could get any kind of man she wanted, that is, if she wanted it. She knew in her heart that her job was her passion, but it is common knowledge that simply working a job is not enough to get one's sexual and emotional needs met. The ones that would keep her awake for a few minutes longer each night. She knew she didn't want a man to hold her back from her achievements, but she wanted a man to give her a good fucking that would last long enough before she has to face her needs once again.

Her office was quiet. She took a glance at her agenda, and the last two hours of the day were blank. Nothing to do. She could feel a sense of desperation wash over her. She needed some relief, some excitement, something to get her off. A certain something, but on her terms.

Ava reached for the pad of sticky notes on her desk. She quickly grabbed a pen and started to write. She wrote, "Michael. Come to my office, please. :) "

She got up and walked out of her office, and glanced over at Michael's desk. He had gone to the breakroom. She gently stuck the sticky note to his computer monitor, right where he would see it. She snuck around the corner, and back into her office and shut the door.

Only a few short minutes later, Michael came back to his desk, only to quickly spot the sticky note. He immediately felt a sense of urgency and thought to himself that he should act quickly as to avoid the prior confrontation that day with Mrs. Clayton. As he glanced at the note, he felt confused. "I thought she needed me to finish up this paperwork," he said. He let out another sigh. "What the hell. Whatever. I don't care at this point. I'll see what she needs." Michael walked towards her office, and as he was about to knock on the door, he looked backward to see that nobody else was around. He turned towards the door, took a deep breath, and knocked three times on her office door.

Ava was slightly startled, with her surprise as to how quickly Michael had gotten the message and acted on it.

With a raised voice, she exclaimed: "Come on in!" Michael, shortly after opening the door and making eye contact with Ava, looked down towards the floor a few steps into her office. "You wanted to see me, Mrs. Clayton?"

"Michael, Michael," Ava said with calm, reassuring voice. "Stop that for now. Call me Ava."

"Buh... but, nobody ever calls you that. Not even the clients." Ava got up out of her chair and took a few steps closer to Michael. Her hand reached past toward him and turned the lock on the door, and with a subtle turn, her head only a few inches away from his body, took a deep breath and smelled Michael's cologne.

Her voice lowered, and quietly she said, "Take a seat, Michael." Michael had no clue as to what would happen next. He felt worried, confused, and had never seen Ava act like this before in his six months of working for her.

Instead of going back to her chair, she leaned against her desk and crossed her arms. "Now listen here, you're not in trouble. I just wanted you in here to... talk. I wanted to apologize for how I treated you earlier. I think I was being a little... rough. I'm really sorry. And, like any good person, I wanted to... make it up to you."

Michael started to ease up. "Really? Um, wow. Ok. I, um, didn't expect this. I appreciate it, Mrs... whoops, I mean... Ava."

"Of course," Ava replied. Ava moved away from the desk, and came and leaned towards Michael with her face only inches away from his. She firmly placed her hands on the arms of his chair, with the angle causing the tops of her tits to be visible to him. He was suddenly surprised at this sudden movement, and it started to dawn on him what was going on.

Ava looked deep into his eyes and lustfully started unbuttoning her shirt. She said, "You've been such a good little boy, doing such a great job. Good secretaries need to be treated really nicely, don't you think?"

Michael's heart rate started increasing. He couldn't believe what was happening. He was not seeing the same boss that he had seen over those months. He was still scared. He felt apprehension and started to feel uncomfortable. This was the last thing he would have imagined ever happening in this office.

Michael stuttered and mumbled, in his sexual and emotional confusion. "Ava... listen, um, I... I don't think you should..."

"Shhhhhhhhhh." Ava put her finger up to his mouth, quieting him. "I'm your boss, and you do what I tell you to do. You hear me?"

In his mind, that was the boss that he knew. Receiving orders, with no questions asked. He felt obligated to obey and knew he didn't have much of choice. At this point, he didn't know how he could resist her coming on to him so strongly.

"Pull your pants down. Now," Ava commanded.

He started to slowly pull down his pants, after unbuckling his belt without missing a beat. It was seemingly robotic the way he obeyed, doing everything his boss ordered.

"That's a good boy. Let me see what you have under there." Ava's mouth started to salivate, as her heart started to pound from this newfound, dirty excitement. She watched as he silently obeyed, and revealed his un-erect penis. Ava took her right hand, and grabbed the back of Michael's head, pulling his hair tight. With a huge grin on her face from the excitement of him obeyed her every wish, she whispered in his ear and moaned. "I'm going to need you to get excited, relax, big boy. This is your thank you."

Michael was frozen. The sensation of having her dominating him; so vulnerable with his underwear and pants at his feet. He was mesmerized by her beauty and burning lust to have him. His fears and anxieties started to turn into a sexual passion, with it reflecting in the sudden life that started lifting into his dick. He could feel himself start to get excited, with the too familiar thoughts of "I can't believe this is happening."

Ava's eyes drifted downward as she let go of his head with her hand, and placed it at the bottom of his now erect cock. She licked her lips, and slowly plunged the head of his dick inside her mouth.

Michael let out a moan and closed his eyes. "Oh... Oh my god. Oh my god." Ava started sucking hard, up and down, and with every few strokes going as far as she could to push his dick as far as she could down her throat. She thought to herself that she hadn't had a good dick in a while, and she was absolutely going to enjoy herself.

After blowing him for a little while, Ava had built up enough excitement inside herself. She wanted him inside of her. She wanted to get her needs met, and she knew it was exactly what she needed. She let go of his cock, soaked from her spit all over it, and started taking off her pants quickly as if she was going to miss the opportunity to get what she wanted. With his pants still around his ankles, Michael looked at Ava with his eyes wide open, patiently awaiting his next command.

"You stay right fucking there, and don't move," she said.

Michael stayed perfectly still. Ava had finished taking her pants and underwear off, revealing her beautiful, smooth legs and even more alluring pussy. With her top half of attire still on, placed her legs on the sides of Michael as she began to sit on his dick.

"You stay still, I'm going to ride you. I'm going to use that dick, you hear me?" Ava said, aggressively. "I'm going to use that cock until I cum, and you're going to keep your mouth shut."

Michael, with his body slightly shaking from the ecstasy, motioned his head "Yes" with his mouth shut. Ava slowly sat on his dick, with one hand guiding it right inside of her. As she slid down, she let out a sharp moan. "Ohhhh, fuck. FUCK, that feels good!" Ava started to bounce up and down on him, feeling the pleasure of every stroke, and hearing the noise of their skin slapping together in sexual passion. Ava's head started to spin, with Michael's cock fitting her so well. It felt incredible to her. She had been waiting months for something like this to happen. She slowed her momentum and placed her hands around Michael's neck. With only enough pressure to make a point, she grasped him and commanded him to start fucking her back.

"Get to work! Start fucking me, fuck me hard!" Michael was completely entranced, his mind no longer anywhere else but there, with her. He knew this was about to be the content of his daydreams for the next for days, for certain. He could feel so much immense pleasure building up, and he knew obeying her next action was going to put him very close to an orgasm. With what little room he had on the chair, he started to put some force into fucking her, with his dick slamming harder and faster with every second.

Ava started gasping for air. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES! Just like that! Just like that! Don't stop!" Michael kept pounding away, and then he suddenly felt Ava's pussy grip tight around his cock. With him still fucking, Ava suddenly stopped mid-sentence. "Don't you stop, don't..." Ava's eyes rolled into the back of her head, as she came so fiercely on top of him. Ava's body slumped downwards, with most of her weight resting on top of Michael. She had cum harder than she had in quite a while. Michael's momentum came to a stop, and seeing his boss cum on top of him had already given him a sense of accomplishment bigger than he had experienced in his time working for her. He was getting so close.

Michael muttered, "Ava... I'm so close." Ava then slowly got off of him and got down on her knees.

"Cum on my face. Cum on it, right now. I want to feel it." Michael slowly stood up, with his knees buckling from his cock nearly about to burst. He grabbed his cock and quickly stroked, and within seconds, said "Oh fuck... Ava... FUCK." He came so intensely, he could feel an overwhelming electricity surge through his body. Most of his cum landed on her cheek, and his first hard burst missing her face entirely, landing on the desk. She opened her mouth wide and licked the majority right into her mouth.

"That's a good boy. Mmm. So good."

Michael slumped back into the chair and started breathing sighs of relief. Ava got up, and started putting her clothes back on, and getting herself composed. She grabbed a tissue and wiped the rest of the cum off her face, with a small grin that clearly displayed she had her way with him.

Ava suddenly snapped back into reality and smirked at Michael. "Come on, put your clothes back on. Get your shit together. Tell you what, though, go ahead and head home early. You did a great job today. Oh, and, thanks for being very responsive to my sticky note."

Michael, while still trying to maintain his composure, was stumbling to put his clothes back on. "Yes ma'am, I will. Um... thank you. Thank you, miss."

Ava just stood and watched, with her hands on her hips. With Michael getting close to the door, he replied, "Yes ma'am. I'll uh... see you tomorrow."

Ava said "Let's keep this between you and me. And... try not to make such a mess next time," as she looked away, over at her desk. There, she spotted a cum drop on her sticky note pad.

mwest
mwest
3 Followers