The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,453 Followers

"Fuck you, Donnie Lawson," I said with more anger than I felt. "It was just sex and it was just to save our asses. We get to keep our house, goddamnit."

Donnie sneered at me and took one hand off the wheel and shook it at me. "Married all these years and I never knew you were a fucking whore! You sucked his cock like you were starved for it"

"I told you, Donnie, it was just sex! I did it to save our house." Maybe, I should have let it go at that, but to be honest, Donnie had me pissed off, so I opened my mouth and added, "But it was kind of nice to see a nice hard cock -- it's been a while!"

Donnie snarled, "You fucking bitch!" and turned the wheel hard, taking us off the road. Our SUV bounced over a curb and skidded to a halt in the parking lot of an abandoned gas station. I yelped as Donnie grabbed me by the back of the neck, fingers tangling in my hair. His free hand fumbled with his fly and he fished out his cock and I was shocked to see him hard as a rock. "You skanky whore -- you like to suck cock so much, suck this, bitch!"

I cried out in pain as Donnie yanked my head down into his lap, fear pumping adrenaline into my body and to my astonishment, my cunt seemed to catch fire at the same time. I opened my mouth and quickly began sucking my husband off. His cock head was coated with precum and I suddenly realized that the whole incident with Mr. Richards had turned my husband on. My God -- had he had a hard on the whole time?

Again, I let myself go, sucking Donnie furiously like I was a streetwalker trying to get her 'john' to cum before a cop came along. I felt like a whore and I loved it and I wondered how I had gotten to be forty years old and not know these things about myself. Donnie's fingers tightened in my thick mane of hair and I heard him groan, "You fucking cunt of a whore," and then he was cumming -- a big load since he hadn't cum in God knows when." I slurped it up noisily and greedily, trying not to lose a single drop.

When his cock head got too sensitive he pushed me away only to see me scoop up a little dribble of his semen on my chin and suck it off my finger. I looked at him defiantly, daring him to say anything. He glared back as he tucked himself away. He resumed the silent treatment as he put the car in gear and pulled back onto the road.

The rest of the day I got the silent treatment, even through dinner with the kids. By now, all my sweet children were used to tensions running high between their father and mother and just ignored it. Besides, as the day went on, I felt like a great load had been lifted from my shoulders and I was acting more cheerful than any of my kids had seen in a long time. Why not? I had spent months dreading the moment I would have to tell them we were going to have to move and now -- now I wouldn't have to. To be able to see my children grow up in their proper home was worth me whoring. I didn't feel more than a twinge of guilt over the fact that I was basically selling my body to make the house payment and that guilt was more about feeling so turned on about doing it!

Donnie continued the silent treatment all night, turning his back to me in bed and not doing more than grunting during breakfast. After the kids were on the bus and Donnie was dressed for work and at the door, he turned to me and said, "You're going to do this?"

"Of course, I am. Donnie, this is about saving our house, nothing more. I love you. I will always love you. I'm doing this because I love you and the kids."

Donnie shook his head and for a moment I thought he might spit at me. His lower lip curled and he muttered, "Whore," and then he was out the door, leaving me to wait for my call.

It was after eleven when it finally came. "Sonya? This is Lilly Fox at the bank." Damn if she didn't still sound a little smug.

I had been on the edge of my seat since Donnie had left, having cussed out two telemarketers. I tried to sound calm when I replied, "Yes, Lilly. I've been expecting your call."

"You have a 1:00 o'clock appointment at 435 Dallard Ave. Suite 650 -- the Stockman Financial Group -- ask for Gustav Stockman." She paused while I repeated the address and wrote it down. Then before she hung up, she added, "Dress slutty."

I stared at the phone. Dress slutty? I glanced at my watch and shook my head. I couldn't think of an article of clothing that I owned that was slutty and I didn't think I would have time to go somewhere and buy something slutty. Hell, I wasn't even sure of where I could buy something slutty. Then I had a brainstorm.

I scurried upstairs to my daughter's room. At age 17, Tara was challenging her boundaries almost everyday. Two months ago, we'd had a shouting match over an outfit she had bought with her Christmas money. I opened up her closet and began pushing clothes around. There it was -- a red and black plaid school girl's dress, way too short for decency and her school's dress code! She wasn't quite as tall as me, but I had kept my figure pretty well. I shucked off my robe and stepped into it. Oh my god, it was short. The waist band only went up as far as my lower belly and the hemline was, well, if I bent over I was going to being showing off just about everything.

I walked to my room, my breasts jiggling as I did so. I couldn't help but play a little with my throbbing nipples. They were already erect and painfully swollen. I found a white dress shirt I used with a dress suit. I tied it up under my tits, leaving my belly bare. Braless, my heavy tits molded against the cotton material, my nipples clearly jutting out, almost making the cloth seem transparent. I left only one button done, letting the shirt flare out and offer up a stupendous view of my breasts. I felt my pussy quiver as I realized I was about to go out in public like this. White socks, a pair of white cotton panties and my daughter's sneakers completed the ensemble. I finished the look by pulling my hair back into a set of pigtails and tying them with red ribbons. After applying makeup I looked like an over-aged and depraved school girl.

At five minutes to one, I walked into the lobby of Suite 650. I had just ran the gauntlet downstairs, feeling my face and my pussy burn as people in the lobby of this office building stopped and watched me stroll through. Inside the suite, I wondered if I had the wrong address. A severely dressed elderly woman manned the reception desk and she looked at me over her glasses and said, "May I help you?" in a voice that dripped with contempt.

I hesitated but blurted out, "My name is Sonya. I have a one o'clock appointment with Mr. Stockman."

She told me to have a seat and I did, trying carefully not to expose anything, feeling so naughty with virtually all my shapely legs exposed and feeling my erect nipples throb proudly against my blouse. As people emerged from various offices to speak with the receptionist, they would throw idle glances my way, most pausing to appraise me and then reward me with a smirk or with a lewd grin.

"Follow me," the Receptionist said, suddenly rising from her desk. I followed her down a long hall and into a large room with a huge conference table over which was draped a huge green felt cloth, making it look like the world's biggest billiards table. The old woman turned to me and said, "You will place yourself under the table. Once everyone is here and the meeting begins, you will proceed to suck every cock and lick every cunt sitting at the table. You may begin with anyone you like, but you must leave the person at the head of the table..." She stopped and pointed to the far end of the table where an especially ornate chair was placed, reminding me of a throne. "Leave the person sitting there for last. Any questions?"

I was too surprised to speak. Sucking cock didn't shock me although there were twelve chairs around the table and I never would have guessed I would be doing so many at one time, but licking a woman's cunt shocked me. I had never done such a thing in my life. Again, as I had been yesterday, I was surprised at my own physical reaction at the prospect of doing this. I barely managed to not give a little moan of pleasure as my pussy went from moist to absolutely wet in the time she had told me my duties.

"Um, afterwards? What should I do?"

The receptionist smiled and said, "Remain under the table until Mr. Stockman instructs you further." At that moment a soft chime rang out three times over an intercom system. "Ah, everyone is being summoned to the meeting. Please take your place." Without saying another word, she spun on her heels and exited the room.

I quickly crawled under the conference table, making my way to the center. I sat kneeling as I heard people enter the room, chatting and talking and one by one, pulling out chairs and taking seats. I heard small talk about business, family, sports, but as they sat, one by one each nonchalantly undid their trousers and let them pool at their feet, except for two women who simply slipped panties off to pool around their expensive high heels. It seemed so fucking weird I had to clamp a hand over my mouth to stop from giggling. Finally, someone sat down on the fanciest chair and undid his trousers as well and then a sonorous masculine voice that would make any woman wet said, "Let's begin the meeting. Collins, how are things in your district?"

I immediately made for the person sitting to the immediate right of the throne chair and felt him jump a little as I placed a hand on his left leg and eased myself up to him and took his cock in my hand. He was already semi erect and with a few gentle strokes I had him in a full erection and then I took him in my mouth and let my sluttish side take over.

So many thoughts raced through my mind as I furiously licked and sucked this cock -- the least of which was that I for the second day in a row, sucking the dick of a man I didn't know and that that knowledge thrilled the hell out of me. As I was fluttering my tongue over his pee slit, I felt him stiffen and then hot cum was gushing into my mouth. I swallowed it hungrily, gently squeezing his balls to get as much sperm from him as I could.

On to the next cock. He was longer than the first and smelled more strongly of man sweat. I sucked and licked and then felt a hand on my head urging me to take him deep and so I did, doing my best to not gag and glorying in the fact that as I took one inch after another that I was deep-throating someone that made my husband's dick look tiny. His free hand joined his other and I found myself being controlled completely as he moved my head back and forth, fucking my face until he shot a thick load of semen into my mouth that I swallowed like it was nectar. I felt like an absolute slut, reveling in being controlled -- in being used like a common street whore.

I crawled to the next seat and felt my heart begin to triphammer. This cock was black and again, I crossed a boundary. I grew up in an all white community in the Appalachian Mountains and never had an opportunity to be with a black man before Donnie and I were married. I was on him and sucking his dark skinned shaft with gusto, giving him my best effort as a cocksucker, using my tongue like a whirling dervish, licking his long prick like a black all day sucker until he thrust forward and almost choked me with a gusher of steaming hot semen.

On I went down the line, sucking cock until my jaw began to ache. I had finished one side and turned to face the person at the opposite end from the throne chair and saw a woman's legs spread wide facing me. In the dim light under the table, I could see that she was extremely hairy, but that she was aroused -- her labia bloomed like an exotic lilly. I crept up between her legs, trailing my fingertips along her thighs. I slowly eased my face to her cunt until my lips were almost brushing her wet flesh.

I could smell her cunt -- so much like my own and yet with its own unique fragrance. I extended my tongue and gave her a few tentative licks. The taste was much like my own, but again different -- less salty than my own juices. I licked it, but was so nervous. Suddenly a hand shot down under the table and grabbed a handful of my hair, fingers twisting around one of my pig tails and then she both scooted forward and rammed my face between her legs, mashing my mouth against her cunt. I took the hint and thrust my tongue out and began making like a pig at the trough, just slathering my tongue over her pussy flesh. Her thighs tightened against my head as I plunged my tongue deep into her cunt and then gave her long licks alternating with nibbling on her fleshy labia.

As my eyes adjusted, I realized I could see her fat nub of a clitoris emerging from its hood and I licked it and sucked on it and then I began licking her from the bottom of her juicy slit to the top, paying special attention to her clitoris on each pass until I heard her gasp (accompanied by a few chuckles and the sonorous voice scolding with a mild "Calm down."

Her thighs tightened even more against my head and I was astounded to get hit by a burst of fluid -- omigod, she was ejaculating cunt juice into my face. Four solid heavy bursts while I made the effort to just tongue her madly. Her juices trickled off my chin and splashed on my breasts and on my shirt. Finally her thighs loosened and she physically shoved me away. I was thrilled. I had eaten my first cunt and I had made her cum! I could feel her juices dripping from my cheeks and chin and reveled in feeling so carnally nasty.

I resumed sucking cock, another black cock which thrilled my soul. This one not as long as the other, but thicker than any cock I had ever sucked before (alright, before yesterday, that was only two, Donnie's and a high school sweetheart). Three cocks later, I was confronted with my second cunt -- this one as bald as the day she had been born. I threw caution to the wind and like a madwoman, mashed my face into her naked and slippery pussy.

She tasted very different than the other woman -- fresher, cleaner and I knew in an instant that she was much younger than the first woman. I licked and lapped and coaxed her clitoris out of hiding -- this one not as fat, but longer, almost half the length of my little finger, like a tiny penis. She too tightened her thighs around me, but lifted her legs to rest over my shoulders, exposing herself a little better. She really seemed to like my tongue swirling deep inside her pussy, scraping her sweet honey off her sugar walls. I knew she was cumming when I felt her heels beat against my back in an orgasmic spasm before slowly sliding off me, leaving her legs in a wide, careless sprawl. She hadn't sprayed me with her cunt cream like the first woman had, but I felt like I was wearing a facial mask, so heavily coated with pussy juices was my face.

Finally there was the last chair -- the throne chair as I thought of it. Another semi-erect cock greeted me -- maybe seven inches long once I had him stiff. My jaws were sore as hell, but I knew he needed my best and that's what he got. I made love to that cock with my mouth -- inspiring myself by imagining that Donnie was there watching me -- watching me be as complete a slut as I could manage. I sucked that cock and licked it like it was the great love of my life and in a way it was. It took me some weeks to realize how much I relished sucking cock and that to me the most wonderful cock in the world was the cock I had in my mouth at any given moment.

I did my best to make him last, easing off whenever he seemed to be coming close. I did this several times until finally I sensed we were at the point of no return and fluttered my tongue over the crown of his wonderful penis until I coaxed out a large amount of semen -- shot after tasty shot of his load. It was only as I was sucking the last dribbles of his sperm that I realized that my belly was full with the semen of ten men...TEN MEN!!!

I started to ease my lips off his cock, but he dropped a hand into my hair and stopped me. I took it as a directive to keep sucking and so I did, licking and sucking him, keeping him from going soft, but not able to get him back to full mast. As I sucked him, I realized that I could hear him talking and that the meeting was winding to a close.

Finally he permitted me to let him slip from my mouth and he pushed back his chair as he said, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet our special treat for the day." He held out a hand and helped me scoot out and stand up on shaky, trembling legs. As my eyes adjusted to the normal light again, I saw I was looking at an older, distinguished gentleman, his handsome face craggy with years of experience, wisdom and power -- think Charlton Heston or Gregory Peck in their late sixties. This had to be Mr. Stockman. I felt my heart do a flip-flop as he smiled at me. "It's Sonya, is it not?"

He turned me around so I could see the rest of the people. There was a mix of young and middle aged men and one young red-headed woman in her early twenties and one dark haired woman that was maybe ten years older than me. "Give her a hand, everyone," he said and they all gave me an enthusiastic round of applause. I couldn't believe it, but I actually blushed.

"Now, Sonya, it's the custom of the monthly meeting to reward our top producer of the month, he gets to, um, well make love to you." Mr. Stockman stroked my shoulder gently and said, "Its one hell of an incentive and well, frankly, you make me wish I was back in the field myself." I felt my heart begin to beat rapidly again. I was going to get fucked! Part of me was already rejoicing, my cunt muscles twitching in anticipation -- I was horny as hell. Part of me was going into shock. I had not been with another man in twenty years...not since Donnie and I had started dating. Part of that shock was acknowledging just how much I was looking forward to it.

All around the table, everyone was looking at me with anticipation and hunger. I shivered as I felt my own juices trickle down my thigh. My panties were absolutely soaked! Mr. Stockman pointed to a man in his mid thirties, with thinning blonde hair. "Davidson, you've done it again. Your region has had its best month yet!"

A good natured groan rose from the rest as the man broke out into a grin. I heard someone in the crowd gripe, "Jeezus, Dennis. That's your third time this year!"

Davidson stepped forward and began unbuttoning his shirt. Meanwhile, a few others surrounded me and lifted me and sat me on the table. The dark haired woman stepped up and placed her hand on my thighs and slowly slid them up under my short skirt. I shivered at her touch -- not repulsed, but turned on. She gave me a knowing grin as her fingers hooked my panties and slid them off. She held them up so the crowd could see my cunt juice stained panties and then held them to her face and sniffed. She gave me a wink as others pulled me on the table, undoing my shirt and running their hands over my heaving breasts and stomach and lifted my skirt to reveal my very wet pussy.

I was eased back, my head resting on a pillow that seemed to come from nowhere. Another was slipped under my hips and my legs were spread apart as a now nearly naked Davidson climbed on the table and between my thighs. His cock was long, hard and dripping precum and I moaned with need. I was almost surprised when I heard myself gasp, "Fuck me! Please fuck me!" The crowd around the table cheered and I heard catcalls and comments of "Jeez, what a whore," and "Now that's what I'd call a slut!" And I was. I was a whorish slut in complete rut and I lewdly thrust my pelvis upwards, aching to get that cock inside me. I was absolutely ready to toss twenty years of fidelity away without a second thought!

Davidson ran his hands over my breasts, roughly squeezing them as he settled between my legs. I felt his cock brush my labia and I began to hunch and twist and then he raised his hips slightly and thrust forward and as he clamped his mouth on mine, he rammed his long cock home with a single thrust. I screamed against his probing tongue as cock pierced me deeper than I had ever been touched before and I felt an orgasm rise out of me before we even really got started.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,453 Followers