The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

As I locked my arms around his back and pulled my knees back to let him get even deeper, I heard someone groan and say, "Fuck, she really loves it!" I sobbed with joy as I dueled tongues with this complete stranger while our bodies found a mutually satisfying rhythm. Very quickly, Davidson was slamming his cock into me at a fast and hard pace, our bodies slapping together wetly as we both became coated with fuck sweat. My breasts bounced wildly beneath his chest and I felt feminine hands ran over them from both sides -- long, lacquered nails pinching my swollen nipples constantly, adding to my ever building pleasure.

Soon our kiss ended as we were both gasping for air and we became two wild, clawing and scratching beasts of lust. I heard cheers as I began to scream my demands to be fucked and fucked hard! More cheers accompanied Davidson's groans as I tore twin tracks of blood down his back with my nails as I began to convulse, my orgasm reaching an intensity I hadn't known in years -- if ever! Then the man began to cum and I felt my insides grow even hotter with the liquid heat of his load of semen splashing my womb. The world went white hot for a long minute and I was lost in ecstasy.

When I came to myself, Davidson was climbing off the table and I felt the loss of his cock in every fiber of my body. I held out my arms to those men nearest to me and undulated my pelvis, moaning, "Please...more?"

Mr. Stockman appeared and held out a hand and pulled me up to a sitting position. "Pace yourself, my dear -- there will be other times I'm sure." He stroked my face and smiled warmly at me. "My god, but you're lovely, Sonya. Richards has outdone himself." His hand felt good on my skin and when his thumb ran over my lips, I couldn't help myself and I sucked at it eagerly. He laughed and said, "By god, you are an eager one, aren't you? You remind me of my daughter -- always ready for love."

Mr. Stockman turned to the dark haired woman who had removed my panties. "What do you think, Joan? Doesn't she remind you of, well, you?" I stopped sucking his thumb as my mouth dropped open in shock. This lovely woman whose pussy I had just eaten was his daughter! "I swear, Joan, I think she's the first woman to suck me with as much enthusiasm as you in many years."

Joan smiled and said, "Now be nice, Daddy. I think we're shocking her." She gave her father a kiss on the lips and then and leaned in and gave me a kiss on the mouth. "We don't want to scare her off. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better." She smiled as she eased closer, her hand on my bare thigh again, slipping upwards until her fingers were gently stirring between my spread and cum covered cunt lips. Then in front of her father she held up her cum covered fingers and slowly sucked them clean.

Mr. Stockman laughed and said, "And I look forward to seeing you and her together, dear, but we do have a business to run." He turned and glanced at his executives getting ready to exit. "Back to work, gentlemen. Don't forget the tip bowl, either." He patted my cheek one last time and said, "It's been a pleasure, Sonya, until next time. He moved towards the now open door.

His daughter kissed me again and then held up my pussy stained panties, twirling them from her index finger. "Souvenir," she sang out and laughed and then went and caught up with her father, drawing a laugh from him as she held my panties to his nose. They left the room arm in arm, never looking back.

I eased myself off the table and tried to pull myself back together. I tied my shirt back in place and tried to tug my skirt down so as not to expose my now bare and cum filled cunt. I found a washroom off of the boardroom and got my hair combed and was nearly presentable. I was heading for the exit when Mr. Stockman came back in, holding a lovely, but small glazed pot.

"Ah, you haven't left yet. Good." He held out the small pot. "Here. I know you've made arrangements with Mr. Richards, but I always think its good policy to tip our whores." He smiled toothily and added, "Especially the really excellent whores."

I took the bowl and looked into it and gasped. It was filled with fifty dollar bills! I was totally flabbergasted. "I -- I don't know what to say. I -- surely, I can't take this!" I said.

Stockman patted my cheek again as he might a child that amused him and said, "But of course you can, Sonya. You fuck for money, take it when it's offered to you." He turned and walked out of the room. Then the elderly receptionist came in and while failing to not smirk, asked me to follow her. She escorted me back to the reception area and showed me out.

I walked back to my car in a daze and sat there for quite a while trying to think what I should do next. Finally, I counted my money. There were eleven fifty dollar bills and at the bottom was a hundred dollar bill -- six hundred and fifty dollars total! I sat in my car and just let it all soak in. I had just sucked ten cocks, licked two pussies and had been fucked by someone who wasn't my husband. In doing so, I was making the house payment and getting money to boot. "I'm a whore!" I said to myself. I didn't feel ashamed at all. In fact, I felt almost reborn. I was maybe for the first time in my life, completely sure of who I was.

I drove home, stopping at a discount store to buy a cheap, but long raincoat. I wasn't ashamed of being a whore, but I wasn't ready to explain to my children why I was dressed so sexily...not yet anyways. I came home to find my eldest Tara supervising the others as they all did their homework in the kitchen. She gave me a curious look, but the others were too busy trying to get done so they could go play videogames to do more than say "Hi, Mom!" and kiss my cheek. Tara informed me that Daddy was lying down upstairs with a headache.

I smiled and headed up to our bedroom. I was pretty sure I knew how this was going to play out. Our bedroom was dimly lit -- one small bedside lamp on and Donnie lying on the bed. He came up quickly and sat looking at me accusingly as I shed the raincoat.

"Oh my fucking god," he said, eyeballing my sluttish outfit. "You went out in public dressed like that?"

I stood and face him, my legs spread slightly apart. "Not exactly," I replied. "When I left, I had on panties." I undid the skirt and let it pool at my feet, revealing my still cumstained and gaping open cunt.

Donnie came to his feet like he'd been hit with a cattle prod. "What the fuck have you done?" He said through gritted teeth. "What fucking whorish thing have you done, you bitch?"

As I undid my blouse and let it fall, revealing my breasts complete with my still red from being pinched nipples, I said, "Well, where should I start? Sucking cocks or getting fucked good and hard for the first time in a long time?"

Donnie sprung at me and grabbed me by my long hair. "You WHORE!" he screamed in my face. He dragged me by my hair over to my makeup table and bent me over the chair. I heard his zipper and then the sound of key and coins spilling as he dropped his pants. "You fucking whorecunt bitch. You like getting fucked -- fine, get fucked by this!"

I grunted as my husband slipped his cock into my cunt for the first time in several weeks. It felt different -- no, it was different, knowing that he was sticking his cock into me and getting himself coated with another man's cum. "Mmmmm, you like that, baby," I cooed. You like my hot cunt? You like feeling all that sticky sperm already in there! Well, fuck me, baby! Fuck your slut!"

My words seemed to both arouse and enrage Donnie and he fucked me viciously, his groin slapping against my ass while he cupped my tits and squeezed them hard. I must confess I liked it too. I liked this angry fucking by my husband just as I liked knowing that while on some level this aroused him and that on another level he was feeling humiliated. It didn't take long for either of us to reach orgasm and I felt him explode inside me and then I was cumming too. It ended with me on my knees cleaning his cock of all the semen, his and Davidson's and my juices while he stared down at me with a mixture of fear and loathing and yes, love. He barely spoke to me the rest of the evening and we fell asleep in silence.

I lay there awake for quite a while, reliving the events of the day. I felt completely alive and I marveled at not realizing this about myself before. I had whored myself out and I had enjoyed every moment of it. I vowed to myself to be completely fearless and to push the frontiers of my new world without exception. I knew I now had a serious addiction to cock and hungered again for the new experience of pussy. I slipped into a fantasy, playing with my pussy and imagining Joan Stockman licking me while I sucked her father. I fell asleep knowing that that fantasy might come true.

The next afternoon, I was right on time for my appointment with Mr. Richards. I wasn't sure about a proper wardrobe, so I was wearing the sexiest thing I owned. It was a short black dress I usually wore to Donnie's boss's annual New Year's Eve party. It came up about five inches from my knees and had a modest plunging neckline. You couldn't call it slutty, but I think it did show off my best attributes and I knew I could turn a head or two with it.

Lilly Fox emerged from Mr. Richard's office at three minutes after two, looking smug and chipper, her face a bit flushed and breathing a mite heavy. "Mr. Richards will see you now," she said, tossing me a knowing wink as I strutted by her.

Mr. Richards was sitting on his sofa again, sans pants and shoes. His cock was standing straight up and glistened in the fluorescent lights of the ceilings. "Ah, Mrs. Lawson, right on time," he murmured as he watched me stride right up to him.

"Should I get naked, sir?" I asked. I said it in a meek tone and was rewarded by his cock swelling a bit and bobbing a bit higher.

"Ah, you learn quickly, Sonya. I like the respect I hear in your voice. Yes, by all means, undress." He had me walk around in my high heels for a few minutes and then had me crawl to him from across the room. Mr. Richards instructed me to clean his secretary's cum off his cock and informed me as I licked her juices off. "I resisted cumming in her today. I wanted you to be the beneficiary of all my seed today, Sonya -- a reward for your good work yesterday. Gus Stockman is quite pleased with your work yesterday. Said, you suck cock like you love it."

Mr. Richards stroked my hair as I whispered, "I do love sucking cock." I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft and tenderly kissed the swollen head. "You taught me that, Mr. Richards. I love your cock. I'll suck it whenever you tell me to. I'll suck you off in front of my husband again if it pleases you. Even if I had my house paid off, I would suck your cock because I love it so much." And the crazy thing is, I meant every word of it!

I worshipped that man's erect penis as best as I could muster -- as if it were the last cock I would ever go down on and I wanted it to last and last and when Mr. Richards finally cried out as he thrust deep into my mouth and let go with a thick blast of semen, it was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me. I almost wept with delight at the incredible load he had built up.

After I was dismissed, I lingered outside his office and waited for Lilly Fox to end a phone conversation. She hung up the receiver and looked at me. "Yes, Mrs. Lawson, can I help you?" She smirked at me with the knowledge that I would be licking her juices off her employer's cock for quite some time to come.

"Well, yes, I hope so." I felt a little nervous around her, why, I wasn't sure. "I was hoping to go shopping for some uh, more appropriate clothes for my assignments, but I'm not sure where to go..." I trailed off, hoping she understood my question.

The secretary studied me for a moment and then smiled, this time with more kindness than before. She pressed a button on her telephone and said, "Mr. Richards. Its almost three -- can I take off a bit early and help Mrs. Lawson shop for a new wardrobe?"

I heard Mr. Richards chuckle and reply, "Absolutely. Take her to Victor's. I'm sure Sonya will appreciate their special discounts."

Lilly had me follow her in her car and we drove to the far end of town, near the airport. We passed several strip clubs and finally stopped at a large blockhouse building with a large sign outside that said, "Victor's Erotica. There were several cars in the gravel parking lot and I felt an excited tingle between my legs. We were definitely on the wrong end of the city -- a place that most of us only knew from infrequent news reports on the ten o'clock news or brief articles in the newspaper when the police would raid the establishments for prostitution.

Taking my hand, Lilly led me inside, through the metal detectors and past a large, black doorman who nodded to Lilly. Inside, she paused to let me take it all in. The place was huge -- massive rows of adult DVD's and magazines and books. To the right side was the novelty section and my eyes hungrily scanned over the dozens of dildos and fake cocks displayed amongst the other sexual "aides." Lilly then led me to the left side where there was a vast section of clothing.

I felt like a child turned loose in a toy store. I couldn't believe the outfits I saw. Some designed for strippers, others for the bedroom, others just for dressing up sexy and going dancing and clubbing and others aimed for hookers in a hurry. Lilly and I giggled our way through, looking at dresses and tops and things that a week ago I would have been mortified to be seen in public in. Before we were done, I had what amounted to two large shopping bags full of dresses, tops, underwear and other things.

As we shopped, other folks passed in and out of the store -- several men looking nervous or tense, a few couples both red-neck and uptown in appearance and a few women who appeared to be wives and mothers like myself.

We finally made our way up to the cashier in the center of the building. He was a large, heavy set man with a three day old beard, several food stains on his grungy t-shirt and a grin that made me both frightened and turned on. He rang everything up and then nodded and winked at me when Lilly told him I would get the special discount.

"Well, sugarpuss, that comes to four hundred and twelve dollars." He looked me over, up and down like he was appraising a side of beef and said, "Shit, let's just call it four hundred even."

I nodded, expecting the bill to be much higher and pulled my wallet out of my purse -- thankful now for the tip money from yesterday's assignment. I felt Lilly lean in against me, her youthful, pert and oh so bountiful breasts rubbing against my arm in a way that thrilled me to my very core.

"Sonya, sweetheart -- you're a whore. You never pay in cash what you can pay for in trade,"

I turned and looked at her in surprise. "You mean I'm going to have sex with someone..." I managed to get out before Lilly pressed a finger to my lips.

I looked up at the cashier. He said, "I reckon four will do -- let her have room three." He extended a big grimy paw. "I'm John by the way. Do we have a deal?" I looked at his hand for a moment and then reached out and shook it, nodding my head as I was absolutely struck mum with shock.

Lilly walked me through the labyrinth of DVD racks towards the back of the store. We took some steps up to the second floor and stopped at a door with a big three painted on it. There was a red light bulb, dim at the moment, above the door. "What do I do?" I asked Lilly.

"Go in, turn on the light and have a seat. I'm sure you'll be able to figure things out from there. Just stay until John comes for you." Lilly ran her fingernails lightly down my arm. "Oh, and have fun, slut!" she added and walked away, calling out, "See you, Tuesday!"

I watched her for several seconds and then became aware that I was the focus of scrutiny of several other patrons. I stepped into the room and flipped on the lights. The room was bare except for a padded kitchen chair -- more a cell than a room -- maybe ten feet by ten feet. On three sides were cheap, large, unframed mirrors. On the remaining wall was a perfectly round hole -- maybe three inches in diameter and I wondered about rats. I sat down nervously on the kitchen chair and wondered what would come next.

Less than a minute later, my question was answered when through the hole in the wall a hard dick slipped in and stopped scant inches from my face. I clapped my hands to my face in surprise. I had heard Donnie crack jokes about glory holes before, but never expected to see one in action, yet here I was, sitting alone in a room with one that was now in use. The penis was long, maybe seven inches and I felt that now familiar desire and hunger well up inside me.

I scooted my chair up closer and closed my mouth over the mystery cock and slathered my tongue over it. I could hear someone on the other side groan and I began sucking him voraciously. He smelled of musk and sweat, like a man who had worked hard all day and hadn't had a chance to shower since this morning or perhaps last night. I liked the smell and wondered about the man behind the wall.

I wanted to please him and I knew that the only way I could that was to make him cum, so I did my whorish best to pleasure his erect penis. I deep throated him until my lips kissed the wall and I heard him gasping and shaking, a bunch of loose change or something jingling in his pocket -- a redneck wallet chain perhaps. Then I heard him cry and I tasted his semen, extremely salty splash into my mouth, three sharp bursts and then a few weaker ones as I sucked and sucked. He withdrew with a gasp and a hoarse, "Goddamn!"

I tried looking inside the hole, but the light was too dim. I put my lips up to the hole and called out, "Thank you! You were delicious!" but got no reply. I savored the taste of cum in my mouth and waited for what came next which after about five minutes was another hard cock sliding through the hole, this one not as long, but much thicker and being careful as it barely was able to thread its way through.

My cocklust was upon me in an instant and again, I made love to this cock as if my life depended on it. I heard no voice on the other side, just a constant breathing that rose and fell as I licked and tongued his magnificent meat stick. I experimented, focusing one minute on using my tongue, the next gently scraping my teeth over the crown and then next sucking on him as hard as I could.

He took longer to bring to orgasm -- whether from my desire to prolong it or from his own level of self control, but the sweat was pouring down my face and I could smell the stink of cum and male musk growing thick in the room and then he cried out and the wall shook as he slammed himself against the wall and began to cum and cum and cum. It was a river of semen and for a minute or so, it just never seemed to slow down, one thick pulse of cum after another, hot, gooey, lovely tasting sperm. It seemed like a lifetime of me sucking jizzum from his cock and I actually felt a sense of being full and imagined all that nice cum in my belly. Finally, he shrank in my mouth and slipped back through the hole. I heard a hoarse voice whisper, "Thank you, that was mighty fine!"

I called back through the hole, "Oh no, thank you. You taste mighty fine!"

I spent a few minutes catching my breath and waiting for the next cock to arrive. The cashier, John, had said "Four will do," and I wondered what "four" meant -- four hours, four cocks? I thought I heard someone enter the room next door. I sat up anxiously and waited only to feel disappointed when I heard a woman giggling. I sighed. Well, surely I wasn't the only whore in the building.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers