The Stock Agent

Story Info
Surprise visitor who leaves more than he was meant.
2.8k words
3.89
38.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uwantwat
Uwantwat
11 Followers

This was the very first story I ever wrote so don't be too hard on me. All the mistakes are mine. I'm an Australian but have tried to use American terms and spelling I'm sure you will let me know if I have things totally wrong.

*****

Marge or 'Lady Margaret' as her friends called her gave a huge sigh as she watched Jim Barnes, her husband of 20 years, head out to climb into the tractor's cabin. He had muttered something about a new agent coming by later, she didn't hear the rest because he was out of earshot. It had been raining for the past few days, the rain had stopped, now the paddocks were ready to be worked up for sowing the crops.

Another sigh followed because she knew what this meant, even more lonely days and nights ahead. When the kids were little it had never bothered her, she was always busy with their needs. Even when they were older, things were hectic, running them to various sporting events. Nowadays they were in college. The house was now empty, devoid of noise and Marge was totally bored.

First the dishes were washed and put away, some general house work followed. A meal prepared, packed ready to take to Jim for his lunch later. Sitting at the table drinking yet another coffee rounded out the morning's work.

While delivering the lunch to Jim, he told her he was pleased with the way the plowing had been going so far. Rising from the table she decided to take a shower to refresh herself. She walked into the bedroom and laid out a change of clothing, nothing special, just an ordinary top and jeans, suddenly she came across a pair of sexy panties she had bought at a girl's party along with a skimpy bra to match, tucked away in the back of the drawer.

Why not, she thought out aloud, Jim wouldn't notice anyway, it had been months since he had looked at her in that way, he seemed to have lost all sense of feeling towards her.

He treated her as another possession, do this, do that, was all he had time for, yet he found the time to go and see his friends and call into the town's bar when he felt like it.

In the shower, she closed her eyes and thought of the cute young man she had bumped into literally in the main street last week while doing the grocery shopping. He was so apologetic for having walked straight into her as her attention was elsewhere.

Her mind wandered and her finger found its way to her breast and she rubbed it around her soft nipple, making it slowly become erect, her breathing became a little faster and then the dogs started to bark.

They were making a racket and with a feeling of annoyance she shut the tap off. She called out, thinking it was her neighbor, Joan popping in for a coffee and a chat as she sometimes did, "Finishing up in here Joan, I will be out in a couple" There was no reply and after drying off, she threw her dressing gown over her naked body, went to the door and said, "Joan you know you can come in," as she pushed it open.

"I'm not Joan," said the young man standing there, "I didn't think you would appreciate me just barging into your house".

Kay went bright red, it was the cute youngster she had bumped into last week, "Hello, my name is Bill Adams and I am the new stock agent for the district, pleased to meet you Mrs. Miller. Your husband called the office and wants us to inspect a flock of sheep for sale." He smiled at her as he said this. She thought what a lovely smile and his manner pleased her. The old agent had been a grumpy old sourpuss and everything was an effort to him.

Bill asked, "Where are the sheep being held and where was Jim?"

Marge pointed him towards the holding yards near the main shearing shed and said, "Jim is on the tractor getting the fields ready for planting and won't be back until late in the evening."

"Right, I will be off to get the sheep sorted then," flashing Marge a smile.

Her mind was in a whirl, as she replied, "Why don't you come back for a coffee after you have finished, I promise not to poison you?"

"Okay." He laughed, "See you soon and I like it black with no sugar."

Looking at her after he sat down at the kitchen table, a scant fifteen minutes later, he saw a lady in her late thirties, hair, dirty blonde in color, with blue eyes wearing a pair of jeans with a loose white top. All in all, she was quite appealing in a mature way.

He looked in appreciation at the curves of her body as she bent over to get some biscuits out of a cupboard. His cock started to harden it came as a shock to him as he had never considered an older lady before as a bed partner. His now hard dick was telling him maybe it was time to sample one.

Marge poured the coffee and they sat talking at the kitchen table. He told her about how he was settling in to the job and she told him how boring it could get on the place especially during seeding time. She lent towards him and he got a great view of the deep valley her breasts made when she reached for the plate of biscuits. His eyes took in the sight and his mind started to follow his hard on. He decided he would have her.

For her part she saw a young man in his early twenties, dark haired with brown eyes, average height and build but fit. She liked what she saw, time had passed quickly and she noticed the cups were empty and offered him a refill.

"Okay but I will have to get going soon meanwhile here is the price I have in mind for the sheep, could I leave it with you to give to Jim?"

"Sure, anything else you would like to leave," she replied with a suggestive smile. This shocked her as she had never flirted with anyone before, but this young man was making her feel special the way he looked at her.

To cover her confusion she jumped up and put the kettle on. His eyes followed her and he quietly got out of the chair to stand behind her as she stayed by the sink looking out of the window.

Bill put his arms around her and nibbled on her neck, she stiffened and tried to pull away, but he held her firm. " You need some special care my dear lady being stuck out here by yourself is no good, when was the last time you were loved like you deserved to be loved?"

"The longest time," was her whispered answer. Marge's whole being was in turmoil, she was wet between her legs and her breasts were hard with the nipples, rigid points, her mind was saying no but her body was saying yes.

He turned her around and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, exploring and taking her breath away. He felt her respond, the sudden movement of her groin against his hard cock as he held her to him as their kiss intensified.

They broke apart he took charge and leading her to the table. She looked at Bill and said, "Why are you doing this you must have lots of young girls nearer your age?"

He replied, "They are not as sexy as you."

Leaning over her kissed her deeply and hard. This young man's kisses were so different from her husband's gentle pecks. His tongue had entered her mouth to play with hers, while one of hands had found its' way to her breast. Breaking the kiss off, Bill pulled her to her feet, grabbing her top and lifting it over her head dropping it to the floor her bra followed. Undoing the button on her jeans, he pulled them and her panties off together. She was now totally naked.

"Your turn Darling, I need to be naked too."

"I 'm shaking too much can you do it for me?"

Bill obliged, his clothes joined hers on the floor.

Laying her back down naked onto the table he sat on a chair then clasping her buns he pull her towards his waiting mouth. He kissed her pubic hair and smelling the juices that were coming from her pussy.

Her fantasy was coming true. She had shared with Joan one morning how it was a dream of hers to have her pussy licked all over. Finally it was going to happen someone was going to lick her down there. She had been shocked when Joan said Peter her husband regularly ate her, both before and after having sex.

Moaning as he had grasped her and started to smell her arousal, she spread her legs wide saying, "Eat me, right there, that's it you horny young stud," holding his head in place while he began to lick her wet pussy.

His tongue moved over her hot flesh causing her to cry out in ecstasy. Upwards he licked eventually finding the erect stub of her clitoris, she yelled, "Yes there, oh don't stop" her pelvis started to move against his tongue seemingly by its own accord. Her hands were entwined in his hair as she held him tightly against her. Her hips had started to lift towards his probing tongue becoming quicker as her juices started to flow out of her wet hole into his mouth.

She screamed as she orgasmed. A stream of her juices flooded his face where he drank what he could reach eagerly. He thought they tasted divine.

Grabbing her hips he held her in place while he jammed his hardened tongue deep inside her pussy. He pushed in and out using it like a cock. Suddenly he replaced his tongue with two fingers, while his tongue went back to her clit, flicking it as his fingers worked their magic inside of her.

Marge felt the tingling start deep inside of her, a feeling she had never known, with a mewing, keening cry; she climaxed with an intensity she had never known before. Her body was racked by convulsive spasms, her juices covered Bill's face and waiting mouth and he relished in the taste of her.

When she had finally calmed down, he stood and she watched his surprisingly hard muscled body. His erect tool looked huge, bigger than Jim by a considerable amount both in length and girth. Her eyes took in how hard, how ready to fuck it was.

He reared over her prostrate form and held his engorged cock in his hand. Her eyes widened at the look of pure lust on his face, moaned loudly as he rubbed the head along her slit and she felt even wetter, her legs went around his waist as if on their own accord and he slid inside of her.

The head of his battering ram felt much bigger and harder as it forced its' way into her body, spreading the walls of her cunt wide, going deep, far deeper than her husband had ever managed. Her eyes closed and she felt so full of hot man meat that she squealed as it pressed against her cervix far up inside of her.

Suddenly Bill pulled out and left just the tip at her entrance and then he ploughed back into her hot wet cunt grunting with the effort. He fucked her hard like young men do, he was relentless, over and over he forced himself into her making her body a quivering mess, Never in her whole life had she been taken like this, so hard, so ruthless, so determined to conquer her.

He reached for her tits, mauling them and twisting her nipples as he pushed into her hole, he was on fire, a sex machine, battering her body into submission, she was his to use as he wanted, He stopped and pulled out entirely, taking her by surprise but he just lifted her legs on his shoulders and with a grunt he forced himself back into her.

Bill was heaven, he was making this mature lady get off on his loving and it pleased him a lot, he could feel her tightly around his shaft and she was pushing back hard as he plunged into the hilt. She was so tight which surprised him as one of his friends had told him that older ladies were looser than young girls.

Marge made a lie of that tale, her pussy walls were clamped tightly around his weapon, she became aware of moaning and squealing noises as he pounded her, then she realized it was her making them, Jim had never done it like this even when they were first married, he was a quick gentle lover, always the same, lie on top of her a few strokes in and out and he would cum and that was it.

Oh, the light had to be off as well. This was raw sex and she was reveling in it, suddenly that feeling was back, she pushed her body up on to him and she came and came. It was so intense she passed out for a few seconds, Bill never stopped because he was about to unleash his load.

Up his shaft it traveled and then it erupted from his slit in a torrent, With a mighty roar Bill unleashed four or five huge spurts of thick white cream into Kat's receptive womb. He slumped over her for a few seconds and then stood up found her top, using it to wipe his cock clean.

He slowly got dressed and leant forward. Kissing her he said "Goodbye babe, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and don't forget to tell Jim about the sheep price. Sorry, but I have to get going, I don't want to but I have to see another flock today. Can I see you again? That was fantastic, I really enjoyed it, you are very good, I hope Jim appreciates you."

With that he left. Marge was stunned, there she was lying on her table, legs wide apart with spunk dribbling out of her wide open hole and he just up and went.

Her feelings were all awry, the sex had been fantastic but to leave her the way he did was so brutal. Gradually it hit her. No protection, Jim was incapable due to the snip after the last child. No, surely not, but was she?

Yes, damn the man, she had the same feeling deep inside of her she had experienced when the two times she had conceived before.

Meanwhile Bill was driving out of the farmhouse drive when a middle aged, blonde haired lady turned into the drive and waved at him as he passed her.

Joan waltzed into the kitchen to find her friend lying on the table, naked with a stream of seed flowing out of her pussy. She was crying her eyes out, huge sobs engulfing her.

Rushing to the table she took her friend in her arms holding her close as she sobbed. When the sobs had started to ease she took out her hanky and started to wipe her face. This prosaic action seemed to help Marge.

"My, my, girl what has happened to you? Have you been raped? I passed a bloke on the way in, was it him?"

"No rape happened Joan, I enjoyed every minute of it. But I think I'm now pregnant. That was why I'm upset."

"Didn't you use any protection? I thought you were on the pill. Tell me you used a condom at least."

"No nothing, Jim had the snip after the last one was born, I just know, same feeling, you just know when it happens."

"Sure do, what will you do now?"

"I can't have it, Jim would kick me out the pair of us would be shattered. I love Jim so much, it just happened today, not planned, spur of the moment thing."

"Well girl first thing we do is to wait and see if you really are preggers, when are you due next?"

"Two weeks time I think, I don't really keep a close watch now with Jim being done."

The two friends sat down to a cup of coffee and discussed what had happened. They decided to see how things went in the coming weeks. Marge did tell Joan it was the best sex she had ever had so she was not sorry, no matter what happened in the future.

If you would like more, please let me know.

Uwantwat
Uwantwat
11 Followers