The Stockade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,022 Followers

Ron showed up the next day as promised and drove me back to the Stockade parking lot. He made me suck his 12 inch cock throughout the entire drive in broad daylight. He would occasionally slow down or speed up when he got next to someone he wanted to show me off to.

Several times during the drive, he pulled my face out of his lap and presented me to female onlookers, exposing my face in his lap as we drove down the bright busy streets. He would get next to a truck and beep his horn until they looked in, and then pull my mouth off his cock while they watched. It was so embarrassing, the looks and smiles these girls gave me, but I would have done anything to get more of his cock and he knew it.

When we got to my car, he had me follow him to his house. Once we arrived, he restrained me to a make shift dungeon wall in his basement, and used me for several hours.

In the next couple of months, my grades completely bottomed out. I spent all my time with Ron and his friends, usually being the entertainment of his private home parties. I think he charges his friends money to come to his parties. I practically live at his house now and have quit school. We still go to the Stockade at least once a week, where I am locked into the stockade and used by Ron, his friends and whatever strangers are available. They have at least a dozen videos of me that regularly play on their wall.

The final straw had come when I brought Ron home for the Christmas break. I had told my parents I wanted to bring a friend home for the holidays and I guess they expected a woman. After seeing my grades and my relationship with Ron, my parents kind of freaked out. They tried to be polite, but when we slept in the same bed that night, the next day my father and I had a long talk.

I've been kind of disowned now, but Ron takes good care of me. My parents have long since quit paying my tuition and their monthly allowance checks have stopped. My mother still talks to me but my father won't, he thinks I'm crazy.

Ron is loaded financially, and all I have to do is take care of his 12 inches, entertain at his parties and keep the house clean. Ron said he is going to get me a job at the Stockade where I can make some pretty good money. I wonder what I'll be doing.


The End................

Kent100
Kent100
1,022 Followers
12