The Stockroom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They locked eyes. Janey smiled, stepped close and reached under Paula's skirt. She cupped her lover's soaking bush.

"When I have my tongue in you from now on, I'm going to remember Adam's cock plunging in and out of you. And I will be turned on even more than I usually am to be with you." She grinned. "Now grab your purse and let's get out of here. I want you home. I'm going to scrub you all over in the shower tonight before bed." She kissed Paula and the two women headed for the door.

"By the way, I'm thinking." When Paula raised her eyebrows in a mute question, the blonde went on. "I'm thinking how you would look on your hands and knees, with Adam behind and me in front of you. Do you think we could count on him to behave? I mean, understand that I just want you touching me, and that we belong to each other first and foremost? After all, we ARE living together now, even if we have kept it under wraps."

Paula locked the side door and laced her fingers with Janey's as they walked to the car. "Oh, I think I could persuade him. But for now, let's get home. I want you. And, by the way, Janey? I love you."

"I love you too." Janey winked. "Even if you do strange and unnatural things with guys. Although," the young woman paused, "It DOES give me an idea or two that I might try out on you."

"What would that be?" Paula inquired as they got into the car, preparing to drive Janey around the corner where she had hidden her own car.

"Oh, you'll find out."

(The End)

12