The Stocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles closed the distance and began pushing hair from Cassie's face. "Such pretty blonde hair." Cassie looked up into his face and saw that dark hunger she'd seen on Christian earlier. He wanted her.

"I love this ass." She jumped as Nicholas ran his hand over her back and butt, his fingers coming to rest on the back of her thigh.

"Please...let me go." She said weakly and they laughed.

"I want her first." Christian said.

"Not you, you're too charged up. We get to go first." Raymond retorted. Christian gave him a stern look. "Admit it, you want her too badly to go first. You'll have to wait if you want to enjoy yourself." He added. Cassie was trembling now, tears falling from her eyes. She sobbed.

"Our little pet is frightened. You've scared her. You're definitely in the penalty box." Mr. Strauss said. Christian put his hands up and backed away a few steps, staring into Cassie's face hungrily. "Nicholas, you're there. Why don't you go first." Mr. Strauss offered.

Nicholas said nothing but she felt his hand begin to rub her butt. She felt so exposed as the others including Christian moved behind her for a better view. Only Jason stayed in front of her. She looked into his face to see if he'd help her but he just watched her back, saying nothing.

"Please help me." She said but Jason ignored her pleas. Nicholas suddenly slapped her ass and she jumped at the impact. Pain spread out from her left ass cheek then faded.

"I'll spank her. She deserves it. From all of us." The others agreed. She sobbed. Nicholas pushed her skirt up out of the way then pulled her panties down. She wiggled a bit, desperately trying to think of a way to get them to stop staring at her. Nicholas delivered another blow to her butt. "Stay still." He ordered. She fought off a fresh wave of tears.

Nicholas rubbed her naked butt softly, the hand marks of his previous blows stung when he touched them. "She's got one of the cutest asses I've ever seen." Christian remarked. The others agreed with him. Nicholas drew his fingers between her legs, parting her soft pussy lips and touching her clit as he explored the area. She closed her eyes and tried to fight off the sensations he was sparking inside her.

"How is she to the touch?" Charles asked.

"Fabulous." Nicholas replied then he slapped her once again. She jerked against the blow, biting her lower lip to ride the pain. He hit her again and she cried out.

"Do you see how she moves?" Raymond said. "She's a hot young thing. I'd be surprised if we could tame her." He pointed out. Nicholas began spanking her. With every hit she was pushed against the stocks, she gave a yelp of pain and tried to do her best to ride it out.

Finally he finished. "My hand's about had it." He admitted. Cassie's butt felt like it was on fire, her skin was hot enough where he'd hit her that she could feel the cooler air flowing around it. She felt so helpless, she couldn't even rub the abused flesh. Jason knelt down and talked to her softly through the whole thing, helping her survive the stinging punishment, pushing her hair out of her face and finally kissing her on the lips when it was over.

"You did well." Jason said with a half smile on his face.

"Take a break Nicholas. I'll have a go at her." Charles said. Cassie got scared as she tried to look over her shoulder but could see nothing. Fresh hands touched her hips, careful not to touch her angry red flesh. He drew his right hand down between her legs and felt her pussy. "I've wanted to do this for a while." He admitted then played with her until she gasped in pleasure.

She struggled with the fact that she was here against her will but having her body respond to what they were doing. Charles made things worse but inserting his finger inside her. He began finger fucking her, wiggling to get a good feel inside her and drawing out a moan of pleasure. "There is it, she's responding." Christian remarked. Cassie felt her face bloom with heat.

Jason watched her start to lose herself in the pleasure, his hands came up to hold her face in place. She could only look back into his face as Charles let his pants down and unceremoniously entered her. She felt the penetration and gasped, her body jumping at the sudden intrusion but Charles began pumping his hips immediately, fucking her fast. Her breathing deteriorated as she tried to catch her breath and moan at the same time.

"So beautiful." Jason said. He stood up and opened his pants. Cassie was less than a foot from him as he took his cock out. He was semi-erect and growing but he gave himself three quick strokes then put the tip to her lips. "Take this in your mouth. If you're good I won't fuck you." He said and Cassie opened her mouth. Jason pushed his hips forward nearly choking her. She couldn't suck his cock because she couldn't move her head or touch him.

So Jason put his hands on her head and began fucking her mouth. At first she kept choking with every thrust but Jason learned how far he could go without hurting her and he settled into a steady rhythm.

Charles kept moving his hips faster, his libido outstripping his stamina and he threw his head back and cried out as he came. Cassie felt his hot semen hit her insides and she moaned and wiggled against him. "She didn't like that." Charles said as he withdrew from her, gave her ass two soft slaps which set her skin on fire anyway then took five steps back.

"I'm next." Raymond said then she felt him settle between her legs. His dick pressed up between her legs then he found her opening and pushed inside. She cried out then moaned as he fucked her. His cock pushed deeper than before and she felt her body begin to convulse with the first stirrings of orgasm.

Jason began breathing heavier then thrust into her mouth with slower, deeper strokes. He was mouthing a steady stream of curse words then shook his hips before freezing in place. His cock pulsed then he exploded in her mouth. She choked on the first wave of semen but she couldn't spit it out and had to swallow. "Fuck yeah! She's a world class cocksucker." He said then pulled his cock out of her mouth.

She coughed and tried to catch her breath but Nicholas stepped into place. "If she's as good as you say I think I'll give this end a try." He said then freed himself from his pants. Cassie watched as he stroked himself a few times then put his dick in her mouth. It took him a little bit longer to figure out what worked best but he found his tempo and began fucking her mouth.

Raymond started grunting and slammed his hips into hers, pushing deep inside her. She could feel how hard he was and it was too much. She convulsed then orgasmed, her cries muffled by Nicholas' cock. "Good God, that's the spirit." He said as he tried to weather her twitching.

Jason moved to the other side of the stock then Cassie felt him open her shirt. He pulled it widely apart then pushed her bra up over her breasts. He fondled her, rubbing at her nipples then after a slight hesitation she felt him licking and sucking her tits. She was moaning steadily now. Her body was alive, her ass on fire and her pussy thrumming. As badly as they were using her body, it was responding to the stimulus and she found she wanted more.

Raymond couldn't keep up his heavy thrusting forever and finally he cried out and exploded inside her. She felt it and was sent into her own release which was so strong Nicholas pulled back too far and he popped out of her mouth. She cried out and arched her back until the orgasm subsided. "There, there." Nicholas said then put his dick back in her mouth.

"She's enjoying it as much as we are." Christian pointed out.

"Then we need to make sure we do our part." Mr. Strauss put in. Raymond pulled out of Cassie and fell back a few steps. "Go ahead Christian, you've waited long enough." He offered and Christian wasted no time moving up to her. He rubbed her red ass reverently then felt her soaking pussy. He pulled his cock from his pants then pushed it inside her.

"God I've waited for this long enough!" He said then began fucking her in earnest. She grunted with each thrust, trying to breathe around Nicholas' cock but he finally gripped her head solidly then exploded. She swallowed him down quickly but some escaped her mouth. Nicholas bucked twice, each time filling her mouth with more semen then he dropped back, his cock popping out of her mouth with a wet sound. She swallowed the last bits of cum then tried to catch her breath between moans.

Christian was relentless. He fucked her hard, pushing into her savagely. She could feel Jason playing with her boobs and she thought she'd go mad with pleasure. She was almost on top of another orgasm when Christian pushed his thumb up against her ass and tried to push it inside her.

"No!" She said but it was too late, he switched the thick digit for his index finger. As he pushed against her she gave way and he made it inside. The feeling of penetration in an place she'd never shared with anyone was too much. It sent her over the edge and she came again with a scream.

Christian stopped to let her pass through her orgasm then began moving again as soon as she came down. "I knew you liked it in the ass." He said as he fucked her harder. Her whole body was buzzing from the orgasms but she could feel Christian push deeper into her ass. The pleasure was so intense that the pain from his finger in her ass quickly subsided.

He fucked her hard then began pushing his finger in and out of her, trying to switch thrusts, first her pussy, then her ass. He tried to find a rhythm but he just couldn't do it. With a growl he withdrew his finger, grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her as fast and as hard as he could. She cried out at the rough sex but she reached orgasm again and as she came she squeezed her inner muscles forcing Christian over the edge. He roared like a lion as he came inside her, his semen flooding through her in greater quantities as the others. She could feel him leaking out of her before he had pulled out.

He laid himself down on her back, one arm dangling down her side as Jason continues suckling her. But Christian surprised her when he turned his head and placed a tender kiss in the middle of her sweat stained back. "Thank you." He said then withdrew from her. She could feel the cum dripping from her pussy, it was running down her legs but no one moved to let her up and Jason didn't stop playing with her tits.

"I think I'll give it a try." Mr. Strauss said and Cassie gasped. She heard a zipper come down then felt his hand on her back, steadying himself. "You're a lovely girl Cassie and I'm so glad you decided to help us with this." He mused more to himself than to her or the others. She felt the tip of his cock tease her labia then he pushed inside of her. He wasn't quick to move, instead he seemed to be feeling her out. He moved slightly and she moaned. "Very sensitive now. I think it's time." He said.

She didn't know what he meant but she had no intention of stopping him. She was exhausted from the orgasms, sex had never been this good with the guys at her school and in a way she didn't want it to stop.

Mr. Strauss began fucking her, taking his time and she felt her body respond. He was hard inside her as he shifted his weight, changing angles of penetration like he was stirring her insides. It felt so good for him to be inside but he pulled out. "You're soaking wet. Not just your juices but the men who've fucked you as well. I think I'm slick enough now." He said but she didn't know what he meant until she felt him pusht he tip of his cock against her ass.

"Oh!" She exclaimed but she didn't deny him. She felt the insistent pushing but she'd never had anal sex before and didn't know what to expect.

"Relax Cassie, relaxing your ass or it will hurt. Give yourself to me. Give it all." He said then began pushing again. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. She cried out in pain as he managed to get the tip of his dick inside her. She marveled at how different each man's cock had been. Mr. Strauss wasn't particularly big compared to the others but it was hard, too hard for her to take. It didn't matter though, he kept pushing.

She cried out some more as he pushed further, he got another inch inside her before he stopped to rest. She was panting, her ass has taken so much abuse it didn't seem fair but the feeling of being violated did something for her, made her feel vulnerable and open, it made her hot thinking about it and she knew she wanted to try more. Mr. Strauss moved out slightly then pushed further in, each time he got a little further along until he was finally inside deep enough to fuck her without fear of falling out.

They fell into a grunting, moaning mess of movement. Her pain faded to be replaced by pleasure. It was different than when they'd fucked her pussy but it was good and she felt her body begin to curl up into a spring ready to release and throw her sailing through the air. She could feel his balls slapping at her pussy, his hands holding her hips firmly.

She was secure, taken, helpless. All of it made her feel alive, free and her body responded to the feelings by charging her up. "So tight." Mr. Strauss breathed but Cassie couldn't hold out anymore. Her body uncurled and she came. She screamed and clenched her fists. She squeezed her ass and Mr. Strauss was forced over the edge, the friction to much for him. He exploded in her ass then stopped to catch his breath.

They stood there silently for several moments. No one saying a thing. Jason stopped playing with her boobs. Mr. Strauss gingerly pulled out of her ass and she breathed a sigh of relief. There was a fine line between pleasure and pain when it came to anal sex. She was glad for the experience but this was not the ideal way to discover it.

Nicholas stepped forward and pressed the button, releasing Cassie from the stocks. She couldn't lift the beam, she knew that but she didn't have to try as Jason joined Nicholas in pushing it away from her. Charles put his hand on her stomach then helped right her. She had shaky legs from the many orgasms and she didn't think she could walk.

Jason took over, sweeping her off her feet. The men were moving, Raymond got towels, Mr. Strauss cleared a space where Jason could put her down. Nicholas got his drink and handed it over to her. But Christian, the man who'd wanted her the most, treated her the worst, he got on his knees, took a towel and gently began patting her dry. The seminal fluid was sticky and didn't pat well but the attempt was appreciated.

"The Stocks are a success." Mr. Strauss declared suddenly.

"I'd say so." Jason remarked and they all laughed. Cassie couldn't help herself, she laughed too. She sat there trying to decide how she felt about the whole thing. She'd been dead set against it to begin with but she had to admit to herself she loved it. It had been the best sex she'd ever had. What kid could match that?

"It's late. We better pack up and get out of here." Mr. Strauss said.

"I can give Cassie a ride home." Jason offered.

Mr. Strauss turned to Cassie and smiled. "Thank you for helping me test my stocks." He said and she couldn't help it, she smiled. "I hope you don't feel too badly about us but after the last rehearsal Wednesday night I'll need to recheck them, can I count on your help?"

Jason pulled her shirt closed while Nicholas retrieved her panties and skirt. She stood up with Charles' help and put them all back on. Jason offered her his should and she leaned on it before turning back to Mr. Strauss.

"I'd love to."

12