The Stopwatch

Story Info
Another road trip with Shay.
2.4k words
3.87
24.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

"I cut the coffee pot off Shuggar," she stated as he walked by mumbling to himself.

She laughed thinking what a time she was going to have alone with him on their hiking trip. She stood at the kitchen door watching him as he placed their back packs in the Jeep. He looked great in his shorts, muscle shirt and sneakers. He always worked on that body. Swimming, biking, and weights was a few things that he took time for. She knew that staying fit was so important to him. She tried to do as much with him as possible but she just felt like the dancing she just loved to do, the gym once a week added to their extremely physical sex life was more than enough to keep her in shape. When he would start his lectures on fitness, she would always bring it to his attention jokingly, that too much of anything was bad and that out of all of her forms of exercise...well...she would not cut back on the gym or the dancing. That left only one thing to cut back on.

That would always get the lecture on "priority" started from him. He knew all along, he was definitely on the top of her list.

"Shay Lyn...this boat is about to sail with or without ya...get your Sweet TEXAS ass in the Jeep!" he shouted from the driveway as he shut and latched the rear door.

"OK!", she replied as she grabbed her makeup bag from the kitchen island and placed it under her arm and grabbed two apples from the fruit basket. She managed to get the door locked and closed behind her before she dropped the makeup bag.

She squat down to get it as "Dayummmmmmm!" came from her mouth so natural. She looked up and seen him leaning against the Jeep, ankles crossed, arms folded across his chest, shaking his head grinning. He had to look her over. To be only a half inch over five foot, from the angle he was looking, her tanned legs in the light blue spandex shorts made her legs seem to go on forever. And the top...same shade of blue was like a layer of skin over her rounded breast. Her nipples were not sitting back unnoticed either. It's like they new he would be watching them so they made their presence known. The matching blue cloth sun visor with her blonde pony tail hanging down her back was the finishing touch. And of course her white Reeboks. She was a stickler on no spots on her sneakers. He knew this well, there was no doubt in his mind that the spray bottle of leather shoe cleaner was on the trip with them. It was probably packed in her back pack before her toothbrush.

"Why did you lock the door Shay Shay?" he asked rather smugly.

She looked up as she began to stand and asked "did ya forget something?"

Tony responded with a half smile on his face," well Baby, you got that dayum make up bag going to the woods with ya, I figured you wanted me to get the full length mirror out of your dressing area and slide it in the Jeep."

She knew he was being his same old pestery self. "Think fast ya punk!" she yelled as she tossed him an apple.

He caught it, bit into it and held it in his mouth with his teeth as he opened the door for her to get in. She flashed him a look that made his heart skip a beat as she sat down.

As agreed on a long time ago, due to their differences in opinion as to what sounds like music, they flipped a coin before they got on the highway to determine who placed the first CD in. He won the toss, so in went a CD that she referred to as his 'Toots" CD. As he got it on the track that he wanted to hear, she had graciously reached in the door compartment and pulled out her Walkman all ready loaded with some good old country music.

He cut his eyes to her and she smiled snapping her fingers to Alan Jackson. He smiled and shook his head as he headed up the ramp to the highway. She loved getting away with him. They hung out so well together. They had many of the same interest and enjoyed sharing their time together. Shay liked getting out in the woods hiking. She liked watching him in the sunlight with that look in his eye of adventure. Their drive was a quiet one for about an hour, and they had two more ahead of them. That 'quiet' depended on if he could keep her from getting in her "wanting to prowl mode" as he called it. She was definitely a jet setter when it came to travel. Long drives were a waste as far as she was concerned. "Get where your going! " she would say. And when she would say like a child, " are we there yet," or "are we almost there?" he would know the quiet time was over. And there it was...

She sighed as she removed her headphones, pulling her dark shades down on her nose looking out over the top of them, " Are we almost there?" She noticed he was mouthing her words looking straight ahead, he knew his Shay. She couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, Tony, I need to..." he started shaking his head grinning and said "Uh Uh...Not going to work Shay Lyn. If you need to pee, cross them legs. I told you this would be a non stop drive."

She had pulled that trick on him so many times. And she would never except stopping at a rest stop or station. It had to be a Shopping Center or Mall. He knew she was trying it again. She smiled... knowing he knew it.

She tried all the things from her childhood to make the drive go smooth...counting 18 wheelers, trying to get them to honk, doing the slug bug thing when she seen Volkswagens and then she even filed her nails. She brushed her hair. He knew she was getting restless.

She propped her arm on the door facing and leaned her head on her fist. He smiled to himself, she was like a child and always kept him intrigued.

She sat and thought of things trying to keep her mind occupied as to not get so bored. She realized she was looking at his strong legs. They were so muscled and tanned. Not a lot of hair. She took herself back to a night when she started at his toes. Him laying butt naked on his tummy as she began to rub and massage his feet and his calves. She remembered his squirming when she was kissing and dragging her soft lips on the that sweet spot behind his knees. He was ticklish. As she moved up his hard thighs she could feel the heat radiating from his balls on her face. She had him roll over on his back. His hard cock waving to her as he stretched out his arms above his head. She placed the tip of her tongue on his balls. And started making little circles with her tongue. His moans were driving her crazy. She opened her mouth wide and took his right testicle in her warm, wet mouth and held it. Mouthing it gently.

She realized that the slight vibration of the Jeep was really causing her a nice feeling between her legs while she allowed those sweet memories dance in her head. She shifted her ass in the seat and pulled her body away from the door and was more centered in the bucket seat. Shay had to touch him. And then she noticed a Billboard. "Super Mall"...5 miles was all she caught as they passed the sign.

She reached to the front of his shorts. He jumped and let out a, " Whoa..!!!" and placed his hand over hers, giving it a little squeeze. She then slid her hand under the T-shirt.

He looked at her with his smile that always melted her, she quickly slid her hand under the waistband of his shorts.

He looked at her over the top of his shades and told her,"Hey...let me drive lady."

She smiled and told him, " I'm just going to help you shift the gears."

He replied while shifting in his seat, " More like stroking my gears Baby. Keep that thought in that pretty little head. We will be there in an hour or so." The whole time he was sucking his belly in, allowing her room to lower her hand. She took his growing cock.

"OK Shay...this is not cool while I'm driving," he replied with a little shaking in his voice.

She leaned over to him. Tugging at the waist of his shorts allowing his cock to wave in front of him between his tummy and the steering wheel. He filled his lungs with air so deep as she placed her head under his arm that was in control of the steering wheel, taking her mouth to his hard cock. She felt him shudder as she took him into her mouth and began to work her tongue all over his cock.

She was overtaken by the task at hand. She knew she was one of the best at sucking cock and she knew he loved it. Shay just wasn't sure which of them loved it more. She took her time. Stroking and sucking. Licking and teasing. Poking the tip of her tongue in the slit on the head of his cock. He was hard. And his sounds and movements were letting her know it would not be long, he would be unloading into her mouth.

She pulled his cock from her mouth and reached to the glove compartment for tissues. As she done this with his cock still in her left hand she saw a sign saying the next exit for the "Super Mall." She quickly returned to his engorged cock, placing it back in her mouth. "Finish me off Shay..." He groaned as he placed his left hand on the back of her head pulling her to him.

She smiled to herself and began bobbing on his cock. Gripping and stroking his shaft with a slight twist of her hand as she was feeding him into her mouth.

All at once she slid it out of her mouth again as he was humping air.

"Please Tony...please pull over... I need to have you in me...now Baby, please," she begged.

He wanted her. He seen the approaching sign "Super Mall"...next exit. He took it. As he turned into the parking lot Shay was still sucking his throbbing cock deeper into her mouth. Tony parked the Jeep out at the edge of the parking lot, reached beside the seat and pulled the lever to recline his seat and then remembered to apply the emergency break.

He knew he was wasted because he involuntarily started pushing his hips to meet her mouth. He could feel his load traveling through his rock hard shaft and its exit was about to be made. " You ready Baby?" he gasped at the moment he felt the first blast.

She tasted him spewing his cum into her mouth and swallowed once, then she pulled him from her mouth and started milking him into the tissues. All he could do was lay back and feel this powerful surge through his body. She knew how to please him.

Shay stroked and cooed over him about five minutes as he stroked her head and played with her ponytail.

She leaned into him and kissed the head of his spent cock and told him, "I need my bag Shuggar."

He laid back in the seat with a smile on his face, eyes closed behind his shades and told her in a raspy voice, " let me catch my breath Baby, gimme a sec."

She knew that was her cue, "I'll get it!" she replied with a grin as she opened the passenger door. She stepped out quickly and grabbed her purse from the behind the seat. She looked back in at him still in his own little cloud and whispered, " be right back Shuggar," and walked away in a brisk walk smiling that smile.

She heard him call out, " Shay Lyn!" she just kept going.

Tony laid back in his seat still having some aftershock. He laid back in his seat about fifteen minutes with his eyes closed. All at once like an electrical shock, eyes popping open he says to himself out loud, *sighs* " she got me again!"

About an hour passed and he heard the rear passenger door open. She was back. Shay was placing bags in the back and talking to him as he just watched her with no expression on his face.

"Now Tony... I REALLY had to pee...YOU know I have to stop for that... and look!" she shouted as she tossed him a small beige gift bag. " Open it Shuggar!", she told him as she offered him some chocolate covered peanuts she had purchased from the Candy Store.

Tony reached in the gift bag and pulled out a well protected item all wrapped in tissue. He began to unwrap the contents as he heard Shay giggle. Quickly glancing over at her he held the compass in his hand.

Shay quickly leaned over the console to him and showed him an added feature to this compass and told him, " Look Baby...I know you have several of these BUT..this is a better one. You see this button right here?" Shay pushed the button on the compass and it started a light ticking sound. " It's a stop watch too Tony!...I kind of figured... you could hold it up when we get on the highway.. make sure we are heading in the right direction then, start the stopwatch...it will show you how long it takes me to get you to pull over again!" with that being said she was laughing so hard. It was all he could do to keep as straight face.

Without even as much as a smile, Tony gently pushed her away from him and back into her seat. He placed the compass/stopwatch on the console. Starting the Jeep he told her, " Shay...do not come across the console again..."

Shay quickly unpacked a new CD and started to slide it in the player.

"Oh No!", Tony said with a smirk on his face..."that's even too close. Back over on your side of the console Shay Lyn!"

Shay placed her new CD in her Walkman, slid on the headset and smiled as she reached for the compass/stopwatch on the console...pushing the start button.

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers