The Stopwatch

Story Info
A man gets the power to stop time and walks around naked.
1.2k words
18k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dr. Tim Cummings and my life fucking sucks. I'm 32 years old and I've already gotten sick of living. I mean everything in my life has gone to shit. My home burnt down, my car was stolen and I was cuckolded. Now I'm looking for a hotel to stay at and every place is full. Fuck my life, it's fucking winter and I'm freezing my ass out here.

I'm a fairly successful psychiatrist although I'm not doing much work these days. I can't help my patients when my life's in shambles. This all started two weeks ago when I got home from work early and saw my beloved wife Rachel; who is a parole officer, being fucked by one of her clients. A big black man named N-Dog who has a foot-long cock. They were going at it in the kitchen doggy style.

They didn't notice I was there until they climaxed. Since Rachel and I had been married less than a month we agreed to get an annulment instead of a divorce. Neither of us ended up losing any money and I got to keep the house. That doesn't change the fact that my marriage and my respect for women died that day. Now I just want to use them to get my rocks off, nothing more.

God it's getting colder. I've been walking for hours; I need find somewhere to sit down. There's a bench over there, I sit down on it. I notice that there is a silver stopwatch lying next to my right foot. I pick it up and notice that it's red dial is spinning wildly; faster than any stopwatch I've ever seen. Then again I can't remember the last time I've seen a stopwatch. I feel like if I keep looking at this spinning dial that it will hypnotize me. So I turn the stopwatch off and the world freezes.

What the fuck is going on? No seriously what the fuck is going on? The people there all frozen like statues and the snowflakes are caught in the air. I wave my hand in front of an old man's face, nothing. I try to knock him over, he can't weight more than 90 pounds, but I might as well be pushing a tank. God it's not even cold anymore, it's nothing. I can't believe this, I ......I've.... stopped time.

I turn the stopwatch back on the world starts up again. I stand wide eyed as everybody goes on doing what they were doing before I stopped the world. This stopwatch I don't know wither's it's a gift from god, the devil, aliens or something for a parallel universe. But I know what I can do with this. Tonight I am going to live my dream and walk naked all over this city in front of everybody!

The first thing I do is stop time and remove all my clothes and hide them in a plastic bag on the roof of an abandon apartment building which I do a thorough search of to make no homeless pricks are calling it home. Now I am naked with the entire world frozen before me. I wave my dick in front of some college girls and a hot middle age Asian woman.

Then I go streaking through the park. Eventually I get bored running around naked. I should use my new power to spy on people. I know I'll go spy on my patient Karen Webber. She's a 29 year old gorgeous hot blond chick whose as dumb as a bag of rocks. She's been seeing me because she thinks her house is haunted. Well tonight it will be! It's a four hour walk to Karen's house, but it doesn't tire me out in the least. I guess with time stopped I shouldn't except to feel the physical effects of running. When I make it to Karen's house I manage to get in and go into her bedroom.

I get comfortable in Karen's closet and restart time. I don't have to wait long for Karen to come home. She enters her room and she's wearing tight blue jeans and a green sweater. In the blink of an eye she strips down to her underwear. Oh God she's wearing a thong! Karen removes her bra and slowly pulls her thong down her legs and tosses it aside.

Her breasts are huge and her pussy has just the right amount of hair on it and her ass is spectacular. Karen starts stroking her amazing tits and I can tell by the aroused look on her face that she is going to masturbate. Karen gets on her bed opens her legs and starts fingering herself.

I slowly start to stork my dick as Karen squeezes her right breast while stirring two fingers in her vagina. Karen groans in frustration, clearly her fingers aren't doing enough for her tonight. She quickly leaves her room and comes back with a perfectly phallus shaped cucumber. I mean it's creepy how much that thing looks like a penis.

Karen lays back down on her bed and inserts the cucumber into her cunt. I can see her juices are gushing out of her as her cucumber dildo is taking her to cloud nine. I keep on beating my meat and I'm about to burst and I can tell by how much Karen is moaning that she is about to reach her climax as well.

Then an idea pops into my head. I stop jacking off and stop time. I search a few other houses until I find a white pillow case. I get some scissors and cut two eye holes into it and put it over my head. I head back into Karen's room and stand right in front of her. I take a deep breath and restart time.

Karen shirks and almost stumbles off her bed as she shouts. "Oh my God it's a fucking ghost!"

I reply back in my spookiest voice. "Yes Karen I am the ghost that has been haunting you and if you want me to rest in peace you will have sex with me!"

Karen spreads her legs and screams. "Fuck me Mr. Ghost!"

I can't believe my good fortune. My dick is so hard that I don't bother with any foreplay. I simply take the cucumber out of her and replace it with my cock Karen is so fucking tight; she howls like a wolf as I fuck her with everything I got. We manage to go at it for half an hour before we both orgasm together. I shoot so much jizz into Karen's awesome pussy that my balls hurt.

Karen's out like a light and I stop time and take off my pillow mask and leave her house. I can't wait for our next therapy secession it's going to be very interesting. I retrieve my clothes and get redressed. This night has been fun, but I need to find a place to stay and plan out my adventures for tomorrow.

I'm ready to restart time now. I press the button on the stopwatch and to my horror it turns to gray sand in my hands. Time hasn't started back up and the stopwatch is gone. I run around screaming frantically for time to start back up, but it does not. The stopwatch was fucking cursed!

Time is over. I'm going to be trapped like this forever! I will never be hungry, thirst, cold or tired ever again. I will go on for the rest of eternity existing all alone in this world of fucking statues! This is hell, this is fucking hell! I should never have picked up that fucking stopwatch!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Zach Ch. 01 The Widow Farmer Zach’s car breaks down and he pays for lodging the best way.in Mature
My Inheritance from My Dad I inherit an orb which makes it easy to hypnotize people.in Mind Control
Newfound Power Tom inherits a ring and finds his first slut.in Mind Control
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
More Stories