The Store is Closed

Story Info
Friends play after store is closed for the day.
1.2k words
3.79
24.9k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Della and I dove back into the back of the van and Suzie climbed into the driver's seat. Della started to climb up between the captain seats to ride "shotgun" and I just flopped back on top of a pile of a new sexy fashion line of clothes that Suzie had in the back of the van. Just then Suzie bounced out of the parking lot, across the curb, throwing Della off balance. She fell back into the rear of the van, startling me at first but quickly catching herself moments before crashing on top of me. When she did land, however, she was on her hands and knees, her hands on either side of my hips and her face directly above my cock, which, because of the tumble we had just taken was in full blazing display because of my robe falling open.

Della recovered quite quickly and took matters into her own hands, (quite literally). She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around my rapidly hardening dick and began stroking it. Her actions caused my cock to grow even more and her strokes extended the full length of my shaft, pressing downward all the way against my pelvis and stopping on the upstroke when her thumb and index finger encircled me right up against the ridge of the head of my cock. In no time at all a drop of pre-cum oozed out on one of the upstrokes and shined in a ray of sunlight that was coming in through the windshield. Being very quick reacting Della immediately seized upon an opportunity and paused her stroking long enough to reach out with the tip of her tongue and teasingly lick up the pre-cum and rub it with her tongue across her upper lip, savoring the flavor. The incredible sensation was enough to cause me to flop all the way back on the floor of the van and let out a long moan.

Della's ability to suck cock was incredible. And this occasion was no exception. Having licked up the drop of slippery liquid she allowed her lips to part far enough to slip over the head of my cock with a strong, even pressure all the way around. Her lips kept up the same pressure as they slid further down my cock, replacing her fingers as she went. As soon as her lips reached the base of my cock she pulled her head back upwards until just the very tip of my cock was against her lips and she was pressing the tip of her tongue into the opening that was anxiously awaiting the first burst of my cum. Della immediately slid her mouth back over my cock, continuing the rhythm, over and over again. With her fingers guiding the movement of her mouth along my cock she was rapidly pushing me to the edge. She paused just long enough to look in my eyes and tell me "see, I told you we needed to take a road trip." She immediately went back to feasting on my cock.

As soon as the initial rush began to subside I lifted up my head to watch. My eyes caught Suzie watching us, as much as she could while driving, in the rear view mirror. From the shine in her eyes she obviously approved of what was taking place in her van as she drove home. I didn't maintain eye contact very long because my attention was drawn to Della. Without missing any motion she began twisting her body around until she was straddling my head with her knees. Her pussy, already soaking wet, was directly above my face. I stuck out my tongue and flicked it across her smooth pussy lips. She flinched, and then arched her back in such a way that it moved her pussy out of my reach. I lifted up my head and licked her pussy again, with her lifting her hips even higher. I continued my pursuit of her nectar until I could no longer reach her as she moved out of my reach. It was driving me crazy. She was giving me an incredible blowjob and I wanted, no I needed to have her pussy. To taste her juices. To feel the heat. To suck on the hardness of her clit. And I told her that. I screamed out to her to quit teasing me and let me eat her. I reached up with my hands, grabbing her hips, and pulling her down until I could devour her sweet pussy. Tasting her juices as they flowed into my mouth. Feeling her being smeared across my lips was incredible.

And by the moans that were escaping her mouth as she continued to suck on my cock, and the way she was beginning to grind her pussy against my face, mashing my head back down onto the floor, literally fucking my face, it was obvious that her desire to just tease me had passed.

As I continued to pull her pussy down against my mouth my hands slipped over her ass, feeling the firm, yet softness of her ass. I began teasing her asshole with my finger, evoking even more moaning from her. I no longer knew who was more fired up, her or I. And it didn't matter, but we were going to bring each other off and there was no doubt about it. I wrapped my lips around her clit, sucking on it, drawing it into that slight opening between my two front teeth and then stroking it with my tongue as fast as I could. Making little humming sounds at the same time. I knew this drove her crazy, and today was no exception.

In just a matter of minutes I could tell by her hip movements that she was going over the edge into her orgasm. And that realization caused the pressure to build up in my balls and it felt to me that my cock was ready to burst. It was spared that by the pressure being relieved with rope after rope of my sticky cum racing into Della's mouth. She reacted by lifting her head up until just the very head of my cock was still in her mouth. She clamped her lips down tight around my cock and socked as hard as she could as her fingers massaged the length of my shaft as fast as she could move her hand. The sounds of her swallowing filling the van for Suzie and I both to hear, in case either of us questioned if Della "swallowed" or not, (not that either of us needed proof of that).

I lay back, looking up at the roof of the van, as Della crawled off of me. My concentration was broken by the sound of applause. Yes, Suzie was actually applauding, telling us what an incredible show that had been, and how jealous she was. Della responded by moving up between the front seats, grasping Suzie by her chin and turning Suzie's face towards her and laying a very quick, yet deep lip-lock on Suzie, no doubt sharing my cum. Della then pulled away from Suzie, looked her in the eyes, and said "you just wait, sweetie, we ain't even started, especially with you. Now get us to your house and quit daudling..."

Any question I had about some teasing about Della and Suzie having shared bi-experiences in the past vaporized. Suzie had teased me that they had occurred, and Della had denied it. I thought, at that moment, that Suzie had probably been the honest one, but I figured I'd be finding out very, very soon...