The Store Is Closed (for some)

Story Info
Couple and their friend get together in the store.
1.3k words
4.04
24.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in a series. It starts a little slow but I am attempting to set the stage, as it were, for what is to follow. This is based partly on reality, and partly on a fantasy that the 3 prime players share.

It seemed like the drive would never end, but now that I was there the anticipation was so great it was like I'd just left the house. So, this was Suzie's store! I'd heard all about it, pictured it in my mind, fantasized about all the things that could/did happen there, but the real thing was more impressive than I could have imagined.

At 49, footloose and fancy free, it was great to be here. Suzie was a friend of a friend (Della) and quite a kick in the pants. This woman really knew how to let her hair down. And Della, she was also about the same age, very, very voluptuous (and I don't mean overweight, I mean sexy as hell) We have known each other for years, and had actually fucked each other's brains out at Suzie's house a few year previous to this, but that was before I was, unencumbered, as they say. And I had the entire weekend to try to relight the fires. Suzie knew I was coming, (and hopefully "cumming" in her words), but Della didn't have a clue.

When I walked into the store my eyes quickly located Suzie. People talk about "fuck me shoes", or a "fuck me skirt", well, everything about Suzie screamed "fuck me". She was sensuality galore. I walked over to her, reached out to take her hands, and said "damn fine to meet you!" She leaned forward and we gave each other a quick kiss on lips before she nodded with her head towards the dressing rooms at the rear of the store. She and I had conspired that when I arrived at 3 p.m. she'd have Della in the back trying on some new lingerie that had just come in on the freight. Things seemed to be going according to plan.

As I approached the dressing rooms I could hear Della's voice calling out to Suzie about how she preferred the long black gown to the shorter red one. As I walked closer to the dressing room I figured I might as well try something on myself. I grabbed a man's thong off a shelf and let myself into the dressing room next to Della's. Stripping off my clothes I pulled the thong up over my legs, taking my hardening cock into my hand to position it inside of the material, adjusting it so that it rested straight against my stomach. A drop of precum soaking through the material.

Peeking out of my dressing room I saw that neither of the two customers in the store were looking my way. I then very quickly slipped out of my dressing room, turned the handle on Della's dressing room, and let myself in. She had her back to the door as she was pulling her gown off over her head. She must have thought I was Suzie because she asked "Suzie, would you unsnag my hair from the material in the back?" Without making a sound I did as asked. I then slipped my hands around to her front, cupping both of her incredible tits in my hands, my fingers automatically closing down over her rapidly hardening nipples. Della's hands started to come up to cover my hands, her eyes still closed, as she continued "hey, wait until your store is closed and we are at your house......" By that time she had turned her head enough to realize that I was NOT Suzie, and a short scream began to race up her throat but she caught it before it came out of her mouth. Not that it could have because I had already taken ahold of her head and pulled her face to mine. Our lips smashing together in intense passion, our tongues battling, my tongue imitating what my cock wanted to be doing to her pussy. Once the shock was over my hands released her head and slid back down to her breasts. Likewise her hands slipped down my body to my hips, pulling me tighter against her body, and then her right hand slipped over until it was clawing at my even-harder-yet cock. Pulling at the material of the thong.

Della stumbled backwards, her legs catching on the bench that was in the room, and falling backwards onto the bench, her back pressed half-reclining against the wall. I instinctively dropped to my knees between her spread legs, my hands lifting her breast up so I could take her nipples between my lips, pulling on them as if I were starved. Which, in essence, we both were. It had been way too long. Della slid down even further on the bench, and then I recognized it. It was the bench (Suzie had a more erotic name for it) that she had bought and had delivered to her house just before my last visit to her house. I hadn't had an opportunity to use it then, but planned on doing so now.

As Della slumped down on the couch her breasts pulled away from my face. Since her legs were slipping apart I had a clear view of her pussy. An even clearer view since she appeared to be very freshly shaven. Imagining how that happened, and who helped her do it, served to fire me up even more. With no preliminaries, at all, I instantly buried my face between Della's thighs, my mouth covering her pussy lips, my tongue parting them, following upstream the flow of juices coming out of her pussy until she shuddered, and her hands grabbed the back of my head as the tip of my tongue found her clit. Taking it between my lips and gently between my teeth I sucked on it as if it were a miniature cock. My hands on her hips holding her pussy even tighter against my face. Without even thinking about it I found myself humming, causing a vibration against her clit. Della was lifting her hips up right off of the couch, trying to press my mouth even tighter into her heaven, trying to get my tongue to fuck her even deeper. Grinding her pussy against my face.

In just a matter of moments she mashed her pussy into my face, crying out "oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd", as her climax washed over her body. Thinking that she would be out of wind I expected her to slouch backwards, but instead, in the blink of an eye, she had twisted over on the couch, getting on her hands and knees, and looking back at me started demanding that I fuck her, and that I fuck her hard, and fast. That she had dreamt of this for years and needed to be fucked right now.

My cock was hard a steel and in no time at all I had it buried to the hilt inside of her flaming hot pussy. I didn't have to do much thrusting, because Della was a "woman possessed" pounding backwards against me. Forcing her pussy back on me as hard as she could. I leaned forward, reaching under her, and caught her swinging tits in my hands, using them to hold onto as I pulled her back to meet my thrusts. We were totally oblivious to the world. If there was anyone in the store that was going to be offended by the sounds of us fucking they were just going to have to deal with it.

Someone who was obviously not offended by it was Suzie. While Della and I were fucking as though we had just come off of exile on a desert island we didn't notice the door opening up. Standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame, Suzie very nonchalantly asked "so kids, how's it going". I wasn't able to respond at all, and all Della could say was "oh, fuck....."

(to be continued)