The Store Slut

Story Info
How a girl became sexual property of a shoe/sports store.
2.9k words
3.48
50.5k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is most likely going to be a one shot since I have zero experience with writing smut. While some of you may get 'excited' most of you may not considering the theme of this and the fact that you're undoubtedly an expert compared to me. This will be written in first person. I only ever write stories in first person. The main character is also the narrator. Also, none of this actually happened. Completely fiction, fantasy, or imagination. Whatever you want to call it.

*****

Hey. My name is Caroline Magnussen. I know what you're thinking. Based on this title I willingly banged any woman or man I saw while inside of a store. That couldn't be further from the truth. Well, it became the truth eventually but there's much more to it than willingly banging everybody. You see that naked blonde girl with the c-cup rack which were soft as well as perky who happens to be chained to the floor of the men's bathroom? That's me. The men's bathroom is pretty much what every woman expects. It's filthy, smelly, and generally not the best place to be naked and sitting on your knees. There are three urinals behind me, and three stalls to my right. In front of me are three sinks with a long rectangular mirror in on the wall above them. To my left is the door leaving the bathroom, and right in front of me is a guy unzipping his pants. The man has brown hair cut short, black eyes, a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and white running shoes. Did I forget to mention that he happens to be African American? Well now you know. He is staring at me with a wicked sneer. I'm hot just thinking about all the humiliating things he could do. Where was I? Oh, right.

"Open up your mouth bitch," the man demanded with a demanding voice to which I complied. He immediately stuck his soft flesh hose into my mouth and began relieving himself. The taste was disgusting but also made me moan in pleasure.

You see, my afternoon job is to serve as the urinal for the men's bathroom. They either piss all over me or piss down my throat. That expression you see on my face is pure bliss and excitement at the prospect of such demeaning actions. Well, let's go to the beginning. The day this all began I was just your happy normal human being. I was walking down the sidewalk with one goal in mind. Replace my dumbass brother's shoes that he keeps getting stuck in the blender. Don't ask me how that's even possible, because not even I could figure that out. Anyway, the shoes he only ever wears come from Gerald's Shoes and Sports. So, there I was arriving at the store as I noticed that there were two people in the alleyway. One of them was kneeling and the other was standing. The one kneeling had her hands tied behind her back, her shirt hanging on her wrists. She was bobbing her head at his crotch area. What shocked me however was the fact that the man was wearing a uniform that indicated he was staff of this store, and the girl had her hair cut like Natalie Portman did in V for Vendetta. What was even more shocking was the fact that she had a collar on, and under her skirt there was a tail attached to her naked butthole.

I immediately hurried away freaked out at what I saw, but I resolved myself to by the replacement shoes and leave before I could see anything else freaky. It took me a while since the shoes that my brother usually wears are custom made to fit his giant-sized feet, but I eventually got the shoes I came for. However, before I could leave the manager steps in front of me and leers at me in a way that made me both uncomfortable and wet down there. You know where girls.

"So," the manager said in a smug voice, "What brings a girl like you to my store? Was it me? Did you hear how wonderful I make the ladies feel the morning after a very active night?"

"Gross," I replied with disgust, "I have to go give my idiot brother his shoes, so please get out of my way."

"Sure," the manager replied as he stepped away.

The second I passed him he slapped my ass making me yelp loud enough for the whole store to here. I whirled on him and slapped him hard leaving a red mark on his face.

"Don't do that again," I seethed as I glared at him, but he only sneered as he walked away casually as if nothing happened. "Prick," I muttered as I walked off.

I saw the same two from before still in the alleyway, but this time the girl was on all fours, completely naked, and banging on the sidewalk. The girl had the look of immense pleasure which seemed to enhance as people stared at her while they walked by. I shuddered from the thought of being banged in public as I made my way towards my home. It normally felt like two hours walking home, but since I couldn't get the image of that girl being screwed in public out of my mind I felt as if it only took me two minutes to get home. When, I entered the house I walked to the moron and dropped his shoes by his feet.

"Hey!" dumbass exclaimed as he jumped causing his beer to spill everywhere, "Don't do that sis!"

"Don't destroy your shoes and maybe I won't," I replied dryly as I headed out of the living room to take off my walking shoes.

My house looks very generic. It has a white paint scheme on the outside with the shutters painted red. Inside the house the walls were painted blue, with green streaks forming a spiral. My parents have weird tastes. The kitchen was pure black since my mom tends to spill everything on the walls from anywhere she cooks. The refrigerator is stocked with food and drink. 90% of it is beer. Our family only ever drinks alcohol. Guess it helps that we have the only known immunity to alcohol poisoning. Doesn't do anything for hangovers unfortunately. The sink was currently full of what looked like sex toys in need of being cleaned. Did I forget to mention that my parents are embarrassingly extremely sexually active? They don't care where they do it or that anybody knows they have done it. Seriously, my family is royally fucked up. No pun intended. The living room has white carpet, white couches, white comfy chairs, and white coffee tables. You can guess what they're trying to hide. The only thing not white is the big screen tv which only ever shows porn. The walls happen to be white as well, but a little darker. Closer to tan but still white enough that it's hard to tell. My stupid brother currently has his favorite porno on the big screen, his willy out which happens to be hard since he was stroking it. However, it is now going soft since he was trying to clean up the alcohol before it stained the couch, coffee table, and carpet.

I had decided to head upstairs to take a cold shower so I could relieve myself of the heat I was feeling because of the day I had. Unfortunately, that didn't help because soon I was plunging my hand in and out of my tight 18 year old virgin pussy, and pinching as well as massaging my left breast. When I was finished I felt the first ever orgasm I've ever had and it was... nice. When I opened my eyes I saw that I had collapsed into a fetal position in the shower and the shower curtain had been ripped off. I had apparently grabbed it as I fell down. After I had fixed the curtain as best I could and turned off the shower I dried myself off before wrapping the towel around myself and creating a turban of another towel in order to keep my head from dripping onto my face. I opened the bathroom door and exited without looking causing me to accidentally bump into my dumbass brother causing us to go spinning. He tried to grab me to make sure I didn't bang my head but the only thing he succeeded in doing was taking my towel off. When we both realized that my birthday suit was showing itself to him I immediately pulled the towel off my head and wrapped myself with it. He watched me the whole time with an expression I had never seen on him before. I would later find out that he was lusting after my body, and when that happens there'll have to be two choices that I'd have to choose between. I hurried to my room and closed the door locking it before leaning against the door as I breathed heavily.

"Okay," I muttered to myself, "What should I wear now?"

Before I forget my room was kind of bland. I had posters of David Tennant, Matt smith, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson, and Emilia Clarke on the walls. My bed was a twin sized bed with satin sheets and a dark blue comforter on top. My desktop computer was on a desk that I use as storage as well as for sewing and obviously using the computer. My closet had nothing but old clothes, dresses, and tuxedos for women hanging on the hangers. My dresses were both slutty as well as classy and my prom dress was more of a slutty wedding dress. I wore the least slutty dress I could find to the prom. My date didn't care. She wore the same kind of slutty dress. Yes I'm bisexual. That should've been clear, but for those of you surprised and/or didn't know now you do. My dresser used to have panties and bras but now it only has strap-ons, crotchless panties, butt-plugs, lube, and almost any sexual outfit imaginable. I did have some normal clothes in there. Leggings, yoga pants and the like. As well as tank tops, jogging bras, and tight see through shirts. The window had see through curtains which allowed people to see through them but kept light from reaching inside. Kind of like the one-way mirrors that exist on cop shows. Now back to the story.

I began searching through my clothes to find something to wear, but all I could find was the schoolgirl outfit I wore back when we lived in Bristol, London. Nowadays we live in Rockford. I sighed but allowed myself to put it on since I had no desire to walk around completely nude. When I had put it on I felt very uncomfortable since this was extremely tight. I wore it when I was 13 years old. The skirt was so short that if I were to bend over people would be able to see my snatch. Unfortunately, my parents have decreed that the family is not to wear underwear so I have nothing to cover my bits with. The shirt was so short that my belly button was showing and I could only button the bottom three buttons so my breasts were scrunched against my chest. Unfortunately half of my nipples were showing which made me feel less inclined to leave my room. I had decided right then and there that I would stay in my room the rest of the day then go do my laundry the next day. I decided to get on my computer and go hang with my friends from London on the game called Fourth Death. Really crappy graphics, and it lags every now and then but it's the only thing that my friends from London play. That also means it's the only way we can hang. All four of us swore back then that the first of us to fail to meet up for the anniversary of our friendship that we'd be very mean and demeaning to that person. Little did I know that I would be the one that would receive that punishment. Especially, since I was the one who came up with the idea.

After an hour of playing the door unlocked which frightened me because I thought that a burglar had entered my room. When I saw that it was my brother who was wearing a ski mask I was first confused till I saw the master key which was in my parent's room on their dresser. I then became scared when I saw his expression. It was the same as before, but unlike now he was completely naked and his flesh hose was hard as a rock. I scrambled out of the rolling desk chair and tried to run out the door, but he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. Before I could do anything he flipped me on my back, and clicked some handcuffs around my wrists. Then he placed a ball gag in my mouth to prevent me from screaming out of the open window.

"You either become my sex slave for a year or I send this recording to all of your friends and everyone in town," the dumbass whispered right next to my right ear.

Here's where the choices come up. If I didn't do as he demanded I'd become the town pariah and while my parents may be accepting since they were ginormous sex craving morons I'm not like them. If I did do as he demanded I don't know if I'd be the same or not. Both options frightened the hell out of me, but the one where I became a pariah frightened me more so I slowly nodded my head once as tears came out of my eyes.

"I don't speak head bobbing," he sneered, "One grunt for yes you'll become my personal fuckslut for a year. Two grunts for I'll become the local pariah after you record me being fucked in a skimpy outfit."

I grunted once. I then heard a click before seeing him place the video camera which was now on and pointed at me. Then I felt something rubbing against my snatch down there. I began to panic as I realized that my life had been fucked from the beginning. Both literally and figuratively. Suddenly, he plunged his 9 inch flesh rod into my snatch causing me to scream out in pain.

"Oh you're a virgin?" he sneered with glee, "I'm glad! Now you get to remember the moment your virginity was taken by by me for the rest of your life!"

He began pounding faster and harder with each plunge making me scream in pain till the pain turned to pleasure and I began moaning instinctively. He spun me around and ripped my shirt open releasing my tits which then began to shake in time with his plunges into me. He was mesmerized by them so he immediately grabbed the left one with his right hand and twisted as he pulled hard. He screamed from the pain which then grew louder as he bit my right nipple. When I felt him let go of them I saw that my left one was a bit bruised while my right one had teeth marks which were already fading. He suddenly jerked my face so I'd be looking at his, and I saw that he had a shit eating grin under that ski mask. I now realized that since he was wearing a ski he'd be free from the scorn he'd subject me to since nobody would recognize me. I then realized that I had made the wrong choice. He now has leverage over me and if he wanted to he could keep me as his sex slave for the rest of our lives.

"I'm going to turn you into a teen mother," he said with a grin, "You'll love this."

He widened my eyes in fear before he pounded inside once more and arched. I felt warm liquid shooting from his flesh rod into my womb and I moaned out of pleasure. When he pulled out I actually groaned in disappointment since I hadn't been able to orgasm.

"You want to orgasm?" he jeered, "Well too bad. No slut of mine will ever orgasm if I can help it. The only one who will ever orgasm is me. Also, you will be my personal fuckslut till the day I decide to sell you or free you. Don't get too hopeful. I'll probably sell you because by the time I'm done with you, you'll be a sex craving slut like mom. Speaking of which I now have to show mom this video. I bet I'm going to get a reward."

He then cackled as he left my room with the door open. Now if anyone were to walk past they would be able to see a blonde girl with a ball gag in her mouth, legs spread open, semen oozing out of her pussy, and her perky tits tilted slightly to the side moving up and down in tune to her heavy breathing.

*****

Tell me what you guys thought. If you liked it then I'll continue. I personally enjoyed writing it.