The Storeroom

Story Info
Chrissy gets a bit too horny to control herself.
4.8k words
4.63
42.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
antix
antix
12 Followers

My 2nd effort at writing - Christie (Fiction)

The storeroom.

I was standing in the doorway trying to get some cool breeze, some respite from the heatwave when I heard "that car" approaching. It must have still been a few blocks away but in the stillness of this heat the sound travelled so clearly.

I knew the car, I knew it was him and my nipples instantly hardened in spite of the heat.

I don't know what type of car he had, it was English, silver, fast and expensive and it sounded loud.

I knew it was English because it had this little Union Jack as part of the badge. It was the only thing I would look at when I walked past it in the car park. The whole car just looked like some guilty sexual perversion...... and it worked. Well at least on me.

It always had a crowd looking at it, mostly the young sales reps, bragging stories about they knew someone who had something better. Yeah right.

I don't know if it was the car or him that made my nipples stiffen. Our manager Tony, he was young, the youngest general manager in the whole group. The youngest by like 20 years. He was a superstar in getting results and god he was handsome. He wore nice suits but was always just a little "cool". Hair a bit long or 2 days of stubble or some hippy wrist band from a jungle holiday or something.

The owner of the company, one of the richest men in the country, was a tough operator but our manager Tony wasn't phased at all by his wealth. It was like he just got it when no one else did and got results that made the owner leave him to get on with it.

Tony got us to do all sorts of crazing things but it got results. Work hard and play hard. Our work social club nights were wild.

Which brings me to why I was in the door of the downstairs document store on a stinking hot day.

We were all so busy that the day to day stuff like filing and archiving was piling up. So a plan was hatched that we'd all kick in one morning on a weekend, get it done then later in the month, all that worked would be treated to a night out. They were not to be missed so everyone was on board.

When the jobs were divided up the day before, I drew the archive storeroom. Just behind the building's lifts from the carpark, this room was just a box. No vents, just a door and light and mountains of boxes. My job for the day was to stack up the older boxes that would be moved out of the storeroom. All by myself. I'd been there for two hours and no-one had come in, too busy with their own list.

By now, that car had roared up the street and Tony had pulled into his designated carbay.

I looked down and my nipples were poking as clear as day through my light singlet. Damn, I'd taken my bra off an hour ago in the storeroom because I was so hot.

I moved back into the storeroom just as Tony got out of the car. Even in this heat he looked cool. Linen shirt and tailored shorts. He was carrying a bag of cold Coke cans. Nice for some.

I didn't want Tony to see me anyway. Crappy old singlet and some cotton beach shorts to beat the heat and the dust. I looked like shit. I pulled the door closed just enough for the latch not to close.

I saw my bra up on the shelf. Nope, too hot, I'm leaving it off. The light singlet was half lathered in sweat anyway.

I thought of Tony, his car, how cool he looked. How he would look in a singlet covered in fine sweat. I knew he was fit. There were pictures in his office of him cycling in Europe in snow covered mountains. One I thought typified him, "nothing cures pain like victory" was underneath a picture of him holding his bike over his head next to a sign on a mountain.

I thought if his shoulders in a singlet, trying to think if there was any fine chest hair. His sinewy frame, all tight lean and muscular. His cute bum, oh that bum. I don't think he knew how many of the office girls would smile when they walked behind him up the corridor. Some made it obvious by raising their eyebrows as they passed another of the office girls.

That's where I sort of lucked out. There were some beautiful women in our division. Young, stunning figures, some of the young women managers got paid well and dressed to show it. Especially the finance woman, no kids, a figure to die for who's been making six figures for years. She was like a super model in the office wearing clothes to work every day that I couldn't afford even for my best. Tony loved partying with the whole team, the women, the younger crew, all, yeah ok, even some of the not so pretty ones like me.

I always felt a bit frumpy around some of them, even the ones in the mid 20's like me. What I did know though was that I had a great chest. All the boys looked, all the time.

My chest. Those nipples were still hard. I'd noticed that for the last few months whenever Tony was around, if we were in meetings or I had to take something to his office, my nipples would harden.

He'd never notice though, he was surrounded by all these glamours.

I noticed though, I remember a few weeks ago, I was wearing a satin chemise under my full blouse and I didn't wear a bra because I loved the feel of the satin. Well that was a mistake as I had to spend an hour in with all the young sales reps. I'm sure they deliberately turned up the air conditioning and then Tony came in. I instantly got hard. The boys all noticed.

I don't think Tony noticed but despite not wanting to wear a bra to the office for the thrill of the satin, I got a bit more than I bargained for having a dozen horny young men in the meeting room with me.

As soon as I got back to my office, I couldn't help it, a light squeeze through my top and I almost came. I was so wet. I wanted to keep rubbing them but I couldn't so as I didn't want to crease my blouse.

I remembered back to that afternoon on the way home in the train, I couldn't help it, I rubbed my boob against some unsuspecting young guy's hand who was standing and holding onto the rail. I swayed back and forth and my nipples were so hard against his hand. He knew the poor guy, he didn't know where to look. God I was wet. I'm so glad I wore panties that day otherwise I'd have been wet down my thighs.

As soon as I got home, that was it. Straight to the bedroom, I couldn't wait to get out of my skirt and panties, I opened the draw and reached for my favourite toy thinking how glad I was I'd bought some new batteries the previous weekend while doing the shopping. Maybe I knew, knew I was going into a horny phase and would be needing fresh batteries.

Just thinking of it now, my nipples under my singlet were aching. I squeezed one, always my left one first. Then the other one, my pussy instantly tightened upwards towards my belly. That ache, it was back, I was wet. I wanted to rub myself. I couldn't could I, not here? I know I get horny but I couldn't, not at work. I rubbed my nipple again through the thin singlet. I could come, I've done it before, been so horny that when my then boyfriend squeezed and licked my nipples, my hips bucked and in that movement with my wet pussy was enough, I came, just from my nipples.

I couldn't, not here. I stopped and tried to refocus. Boxes, moving them. Right, lets get to it. Should I put my bra back on? No, it's too hot, I was hot. I had sweat running down my cleavage and a soaking pussy.

I saw a long black torch on the shelf and I thought about using it to stretch me open and get the release I'm after. Oh my god, I'm a slut, can I really be thinking of masturbating in the storeroom with a 10" torchlight. Get some control.

I moved a few boxes around. I liked the ones I had to put on the floor. As I bent, my boobs would come close to popping out of my singlet and the movement kept my nipples hard.

I reached for a box up high, I was up on my toes and the extension of my calf muscles and tight thighs made my pussy tingle all over again as blood flooded into my lower body. I could feel my wet lips push and slide. Fuck, I'm so horny right now.

I turned around and reached over a stack of boxes to a higher one behind, again feeling the cotton rub my sensitive nipples. They were aching, I wanted to rub them again. As I reached further, the corner of one of the cartons rubbed right into my crotch pushing my shorts and panties right into my pussy lips. My pussy was on fire. As if on instinct, my knees folded just a tiny bit and so I dropped ever so slightly onto the corner which now touched right on my clit through my shorts. Oh fuck, I was going to come even if I tried to resist.

I didn't resist this time, I couldn't resist, I rubbed my pussy back and forth through the shorts on the corner of that carton for a few strokes. Oh it felt good. Even in the dim light of the store, I closed my eyes and all I could think of was Tony, his shoulders, chest hair, those fine legs, his linen shirt open enough for me to rub his chest and bite his nipples.

My hand sunk down to my shorts, no point rubbing outside, I untied the loose cord of my beach shorts and my hand was down inside in an instant. My hand went straight into my panties. I was so wet, my fingers instantly slick with my juices. I couldn't help it, I pulled them out and bought them to my nose then mouth. A creature of habit, I did that the very first time I came on my hand and now it's automatic.

I was rubbing again, index finger in circles on my clit. Everything was soaking. I was rubbing so much my loose shorts dropped down past my knees. I stepped out of one leg, there with my hand rubbing furiously inside my brief cotton panties.

I was now building to a big one, inside I felt like I was growling, my other hand reached up and I gave my hard nipple a real twist. I was oblivious to anything but my hands, nipples and pussy.

Oh this was good. I've been wanting this. I needed to come hard as I rubbed with more conviction.

Suddenly a hand went over my eyes and mouth, everything went black.

What? What's happening? I tried to scream but I was being held.

Fuck..... Panic sets in. I'm resisting. Who's this? What's happening?

"Ssssshhhhh Christine, it's Tony, I just came down to give you a coke".

I tensed, in shock. Tony, oh no, no not like this.

"It's ok Chrissy, relax, it's just me, I've got you, ssssshhhhh, don't stop, I think you need something more than a Coke now".

The hand over my eyes released and turned my head, the other still over my mouth. "sssshhhh, it's ok, it's me, you're ok".

As I turned I saw it was Tony, my embarrassment now flooding my face and neck and my knees starting to buckle.

Then I felt his lips on my shoulder, on my neck.... "sssssh, you're beautiful".

His hand releasing from my mouth. Standing behind me know, his hands on the tops of my arms holding me, kissing my neck all the way up to my ear.

"Breathe Christine, Breathe, deep, its ok, I have you".

I breathed in, his kissing continued and only now did I start to feel that it felt nice. The shock starting to subside.

"It's ok Chrissy, I didn't mean to scare you".

His hand then dropped to below my boob, on the side onto my ribs and then down onto my hip.

All of a sudden I remembered I'm there in my panties. My stomach dropped, the complete opposite ache of the one I was enjoying moments before. My shock then shame returned. I didn't know where to look. I wanted to scream, but to who? Make more noise, alert more staff that I've here basically naked in a loose singlet and knickers after being caught by the boss frigging myself off?

The thoughts were racing in my head. Busted by the boss in my panties with sticky fingers. Tony. His chest. His linen shirt. That car sound. The car looked like a dildo. My nipples start to betray me again, they're getting hard as the blood flows from my embarrassed face and neck down to my nipples.

He placed his hand is on the back of my hip, on the upper side of my bum, he's rubbing me gently.

"You were so beautiful, I could have watched all day but I just had to reach out and touch you. You feel so good, your ass feels wonderful. Feel what you do to me".

He pushed gently into my ass and I could feel his erection through his shorts. Oh my god, turmoil, all my embarrassment was now like being in a storm, my pussy started aching again.

He pushed me using his hard cock in his shorts gently over the corner of the offending cardboard box and lifted my singlet a little to expose my lower back. He starts to kiss me there while gently pushing me on the corner of the box.

I'm still in a whirlwind. In my head I want to run, but where? My shorts are in a heap around my foot, my bra is on the shelf, my nipples are achingly hard and my panties are being pushed into my wet pussy lips by a box. What can I say to get myself out of this?

I'll never live this down. What if he tells all the young sales reps? My mind flashed back to the room full of them grinning at my hard nipples. Now they'll be smirking and making comments asking if I'm rubbing myself under the table. I'll have to leave. I'll have to quit in shame. "Remember that girl who got busted masturbating in the store room?" They'll say. No it can't be happening.

"Keep going" I hear him say.

I want to feel respected but how can I be now. Keep going what?

Tony's talking softly in my ear, "keep going, you need to finish". Does he mean moving the boxes, he can't surely?

My mind races back to all the glamour looking girls in the office. How many has he fucked? They certainly don't hide that they want to when we're out partying. They'll now be sniggering.

"Remember Chrissy, caught rubbing herself off by Tony, wasn't hot enough to pull him so she had to go solo". My God the shame of it. I'll have to quit. Just not turn up Monday.

I'm tougher than that, I know myself better than some prissy little glamour girls who'd never admit to even having masturbated. So I like sex. I masturbate. I have dirty thoughts. So what.

I'll show Tony what I can do, I'll make his cock hard like no one can. I want to show him I'm hotter and hornier than any of the glamour girls in the office.

I'm back conscious in the moment just as I feel his hand slide my panties right up my ass cleft, fully pushing them into the groove between my cheeks.

What's he doing?

He stands behind me now and I can feel his hard cock against my ass cleft. He's pushing me gently against the corner of the box. There's no denying he's hard and turned on. I'm doing that, me, and it's Tony.

I'm turned on now as the box corner lightly rubs back and forth across my clit. Fuck no, this can't be happening.

He's good, he feels wonderful and hard, he's got all the touch, all the touch to make me feel like I want what I've wanted all day, what I've wanted all month from him. I want him to want me like I'm the horniest slut he's ever met.

I reach back and instinctively feel for his cock through his shorts. It's like a baton, hard and upright. I grasp it through his shorts and rub it up and down as if it's a tube. I think of how I'd like to have it in my mouth and then stretch my pussy which instantly tightens.

He's rubbing his hand up and down, through my panties, the full length of my ass cleft and with every pass, his fingers graze the bottom of my pussy. He's knows I'm wet. He can feel it, I can feel it, I can smell my pussy heat. I am sure he can.

His hand now slides my cotton panties aside. There's no pretext now, the shock is over, the arousal is back, I either say no right now and run or ......

All his fingers slide under my ass and into my thigh gap where my pussy starts and the wetness is dripping there.

I can feel his thumb knuckle as it passes back and forth over my entrance, slithering up through my lips to my clit. Oh it's so good. He's so good. Tony.....

On the next pass, he extends his thumb out and it slides straight into my pussy. His thumb curls and within an instant his thumb pad is on my g-spot. He's found it in less than a minute what took me years to discover.

Oh it's so good, I can't help it, my hips start humping on his thumb. What a slut, what a slut I am for him, Tony. Tony, it's Tony oh I'm going to come. Am I being vocal? Is all this screaming in my head?

In an instant he removes his thumb, slides my sodden panties down to join my shorts in a heap and is back in rubbing inside me all in one move. He's a god. He's making my body feel more than I've even been able to make it feel before.

He reaches down and grasps the bottom of my knee and lifts it to place it up on the boxes level with my chest.

I'm now splayed open to him with his thumb now rubbing me inside.

He's got total access. Just thinking about what I would look from behind like makes my pussy tighten again.

I lean forward further, the one leg on the floor is straight and I'm flat on a box now with the inside of my knee level on the boxes. My pussy and ass are totally on display, stretched right open for him. I'm having to try and squeeze my ass ring so it doesn't open I'm that exposed.

He's behind me seeing all my shame, all my sex, nothing to hide and I love the feeling. Splayed open on display like a wanton slut. I'm dribbling down there.

Oh this is so good. I need this, I need to be violated now as there is no shame, just lust, fuck the office, fuck the gossip. I'm going to get royally fucked and I want it. Nothing else matters.

I have one arm out in front to steady and the other one is tucked under me and inside my singlet twisting my nipple. And it's Tony doing this and as I think of him I come. Just with the thought of it being Tony while squeezing my nipple.

He removes his thumb and its replace with two fingers that easily slide in. My pussy is now a cunt, no longer an unspoken of, quiet and delicate piece of my femininity, it's there for now only for sexual gratification, for lust, for pounding, to be stretched and violated. A vessel to totally consume all my sexual experiences, to allow me to think of nothing else. Nothing but being fucked like a slut.

I can feel my juices mix with sweat in my upper thighs and his hand reams my cunt and it floods downwards. Oh this is good, so good as another involuntary twitch clenches my pussy entrance.

I can feel his whole hand is wet as he slithers it now along my lips. Now I have three fingers in me and he rubs his wet thumb along my fully exposed ass crease.

Don't, please don't touch me there I say to myself. I don't want you to know. I don't want you to know I love that, I don't want you to know yet I love having my ass played with.

Ohh, I clench as his wet thumb glides over my ass ring. I feel me clenching his fingers in my pussy as his thumb ascends to the top of my ass crack and starts to descend back down towards my exposed ring. I don't want it to be that obvious.

I do though don't I? I want to be used. I want to be fucked dirty. I might not get another chance. This isn't love. This is months of I want to show you what I could do for you right in this moment. How much of a quiet but dirty girl I am. How I could be a secret. How I could be such a slut for you like no other.

His thumb slides back over my anus ring and I clench again. He removes his three fingers and puts all four in stretching me as if he knows I want to be stretched. His thumb makes another pass. He knows I haven't said no but is sensing my body's reaction. I shudder again on his fingers.

On the next pass down, he removes all four fingers. Please no, I'm not finished. I want, I need more.

His thumb is back in my pussy. It's smaller than the four fingers but hits right onto my g-spot again and I feel the pressure building to come again.

His other hand moves to the middle of my back. Gently holds me down flat in my position on the boxes. I feel like I'm being tied up. I feel tied up because I'm in the most vulnerable position, every thing I have known for years to keep private is on total display. My fingers circle my nipple and I squeeze.

antix
antix
12 Followers
12