The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,921 Followers

"You sure babe?" she said. Before Dani could respond, Dawn drove more in with a strong thrust.

"I should have used a bigger one on you when I had the chance, you witch," Dani said through clenched teeth.

"Speaking of which, I still owe you," Dawn said grasping the redhead's hips firmly and sinking more of the dildo into her dripping snatch.

"Ohhh..Ow!"

"Are you all right?" Dawn blurted out.

"I'm fine, just take it easy for a bit, that things big,"

Dawn leaned over her back and let her hands slide down to the two swollen breasts hanging from Dani's thin chest. She gently kneaded them and licked Dani's neck. When the redhead woman shivered she whispered "you don't really want me to take it easy do you?"

"Mmm, no, not really," Dani said in a small voice.

"What do you want?"

"You know."

"Tell me."

"I want you to ravish me my prince."

Dawn pushed her self back up and firmly gripped Dani's hips. She rocked back a bit and then forward not even moving the dildo at first. She slowly gained momentum, working her hips in a circular motion as she dragged the dildo from Dani's tight tunnel and then forced it back in. After a while it became slippery with the pregnant woman's juices and began to slide in and out easily almost effortlessly. Dawn began to draw it out farther, until she was driving into her lover with long deep strokes. She loved watching the ripples in Dani's firm ass as she smacked into it. She also loved the sounds of the dildo sliding in and out and the muffled moans and groans of her lover.

Dawn loved using the strapon on Dani. She reveled in the feeling of control and the way she could drive the little femme to stronger and stronger orgasms. Nothing got her off like hearing Danielle screaming out her name as she came. It had been over four months and Dawn was determined to really do it right tonight. She gritted her teeth and took an even firmer hold on Dani's hips. From the smooth in out motion Dawn switched to a lunging, driving thrust and withdrawal. This motion was one she could keep up all night because it was mostly in her hips and thighs. She knew this rhythm drove Dani to the brink fast. The driving from the lower angle forced the bottom of the dildo to scrape along her clit with each thrust.

Dani's gasps and moans quickly rose to a cacophony of inarticulate syllables, moans and cries which ended in a feral scream as Dawn felt her lover's inner muscles contract around the dildo.

"That's it baby, cum for me. Cum for daddy," Dawn coaxed as she continued to fuck the pregnant woman. Dawn continued to pump in and out as her lover's bottom became unglued before her eyes bouncing and thrusting back on the purple dildo. As much as she hated to she had to slow her pace because she was afraid of Dani hurting herself.

Danielle slowly came down from her climax and Dawn withdrew the big dildo. She unbuckled her harness and went to the bathroom to get the big bottle of lotion and a towel. She returned and helped Dani onto her back and then tenderly cleaned the redhead's pussy. She longed to use her mouth but that could wait, they had forever. She then squirted a generous amount of lotion into her palm and slowly worked it into her lover's breasts and tummy, paying special attention to her nipples. Danielle sighed and murmured declarations of her love in a voice so soft that Dawn couldn't make out all the words. Even with the storm dying, it's wail and moan were sufficient to drown out the pregnant woman's voice.

By the time Dawn was satisfied that she had gotten all of her lover's body the storm had abated to a gentle rain. Mirroring their passions it had passed from warning signs, building to a powerful force of nature and passing way with a wail and howl to a soft contemplative whisper. Dawn stripped off her clothes and curled up next to Dani. They fell into a deep sleep together with Dawn's arm draped protectively over Dani's tummy. The rain continued to fall, the surf continued to pound, and the fire continued to burn. Inside the quiet little house another force of nature held the others at bay. Rare and wondrous, this force was the love between two souls and it would prove time and again to be stronger than any of the others.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,921 Followers