The Storm

Story Info
Sheltering from a storm, we encounter sexual predators.
4.3k words
4.1
22.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain lashed down, The lightening flashed and the thunder rumbled.

We had spent the day visiting a friend of Debbie's in the north and we were on our way back. Darkness was falling and the storm was relentless, I could hardly see where I was going the rain was so heavy, and I was feeling tired.

"Lets stop somewhere Debbie," I said, "I need a rest."

Debbie quickly agreed and said "There's a pub lets stop there for a break."

I pulled on to the car park of a dingy looking pub and stopped, There was a notice in the window which said, ROOMS TO LET. "Shall we stay the night?" I asked Deb, "can you make an excuse for not getting home?"

"It sounds a better idea than driving in this weather," she said, "I will ring home from here and say I am staying the night at my friends, instead of travelling in the rain, he will accept that."

"OK," I said, "lets go in."

We entered the bar of the pub, Inside were about a dozen customers, all men, A couple played darts, the others were just sitting drinking and talking. We walked to the bar and spoke to the barman, A well built blonde haired man, about late twenties, and good looking.

"Evening folks," He greeted us cheerily,

"Hi," I said, "We wondered if you had a room we could hire for the night?"

"Ask the landlord," said the barman, "That's him standing at the end of the bar,"

We looked to our right and saw another man leaning up against the bar eyeing us, He heard what I asked and said, "We do have a room, would you like to see it?"

I looked at Debbie and she nodded, "Yes we would," I told him.

"Follow me," and he indicated the stairs. The landlord was a stocky man, but not fat, thinning hair, and I assessed, age about forty. I held Debbie's hand and we followed him to the second floor and along a corridor. We stopped outside a door and he produced a key to open it. We entered what was a reasonably comfortable but shabby room. It had cupboards and drawers and a double bed. I did not intend to drive anymore tonight, so I told him we would take it He told us the price and that the bathroom was along the corridor, He asked us if we had any luggage, We told him NO, we had stopped because of the rain.

"Well come down and have a drink with us," he said, and I felt he would have been upset if we didn't. I would rather we went to bed, but I said "Yes OK, we will be down in ten minutes," and he left us alone.

I gave Debbie a hug and a kiss and asked her what she thought.

"Its not very salubrious," she smiled, "but it will do for tonight."

" I need the loo," Debbie said, "will you come with me Jeff,"

"Of course," I replied and held her hand as we went to seek out the bathroom. We found it towards the end of the corridor, It had a shower and a toilet.

Debbie unzipped her jeans and let them fall to her ankles, her thong followed and she sat on the loo. As she urinated I held her head in my two hands and kissed her mouth. when she had finished she took a piece of toilet paper dried her pussy lips and pulled her thong and jeans back up.

I replaced her in front of the toilet bowl, unzipped my jeans and lobbed my cock out. Debbie immediately closed her fingers around it quickly making it very hard, so hard that I couldn't piss. She giggled and laughed and moved her hand vigorously up and down its full length.

"Come on come on," she urged.

"I will never do it while it is this hard," I complained.

"What a shame," she mocked me while still rubbing him and laughing.

"Oh I will go later," I said, removing her hand and zipping myself up, I began tickling her and called her a little devil and chased her back along the corridor.

Just as we reached our room the landlord reappeared, "Feeling frisky are we?" he called to us.

"Just a little," I said.

"Well don't forget to come for that drink," he reminded us.

"We won't," I said and went into our room.

Once inside I pulled Debbie to me and kissed her hard.

I wanted to make love to her but instead I said, "Lets go and have that drink downstairs now Deb, Then we can get back here."

"Alright," she said, and kissed me.

We walked into the bar and stood next to the landlord.

"I'm Harry." he said.

"Hi Again," I said, "I'm Jeff and this is Debbie, "He took her hand and squeezed it while peering intently into her eyes.

"Helllooo Debbie," He breezed, I do like the look of you,"

"Thank you," Debbie said blushing a little.

"Are you two married?" he asked, looking at the ring on Debbie's finger.

"Errr Yes," I said hesitantly, "but not to each other,"

"I seeeee," Harry said slowly, as though he had made a great discovery, He had a faint smile on his face as he still stared at us. "What will you drink?" He asked us, "This ones on the house."

"I will have a lager and Deb will have vodka and orange," I replied, thanking him.

"Did you get that George?" Harry called to the barman.

"Coming right up," said George.

I looked around the room and Debbie was still the only woman there, A couple of the customers had gone, but no others had come in. George put the drinks in front of us, I looked at hers and the glass was nearly full.

"Is that a double?" I asked Harry.

"We don't deal in singles here," he replied. which I knew was an untruth.

We picked up our drinks, Harry said "cheers," and drained his glass in one gulp.

Debbie and I sipped our drinks, My plan was that we would have one drink and return to our room, but before we had half finished our first drink, another two appeared in front of us.

"Come on, drink up," said Harry jovially, and he downed what looked like another whisky.

One of the customers came to order drinks and said "And one for the lady," and another double vodka and orange appeared in front of Debbie. The company was very easy going and there was a lot of good natured chat. and the drinks kept appearing. Debbie had now consumed three double vodka's and orange and another was waiting for her on the bar, I also noticed that she was loosening up and joining in the bar room banter.

I wanted the loo badly, I still had not been since our little game upstairs, and now I was bursting. A group of us stood at the bar, consisting of Harry standing on the other side of Debbie and me, George behind the bar, and three of the customers standing behind us. I thought I had better buy a round, so I ordered them up and announced I was going to the loo. I left the group and went though the door marked toilets.

Once in the gents, I contemplated what we were doing, I had already drunk far more than I intended, and Debbie had consumed even more, but Harry was a good host and the company was pleasant. We will stay another twenty minutes and then go up to our room, I told myself as I zipped up my jeans,

I went back into the bar and the first thing I saw was Harry feeling Debbie's bum, Debbie herself was leaning over the bar kissing George. Harry removed his hand and George busied himself polishing glasses when they saw me.

"How are you feeling now Jeff?" boomed Harry, smiling broadly,

"I'm fine," I said, deciding to ignore what I had seen, I looked around and all of the customers had gone.

"Where did everybody go?" I asked.

"They have had enough," Harry shrugged, Then he told George to go and lock the doors explaining that he didn't need anymore customers tonight. George went to the door to lock up.

Debbie was quite drunk by now, and still had two doubles in front of her, I downed the last of my pint and said "Well Deb and I will be going now, we are very tired,"

"NO, I don't want to go" Debbie slurred loudly, "Its fun here and I want to stay."

"You have had enough Deb, come with me."

She glared at me and shouted " NO!"

"You go Jeff," said Harry, "We will look after her and bring her up later."

"No-way," I said angrily, "I am not leaving her."

"OK Jeff, whatever you want," he said cheerily. Then he continued, "We are finished down here lets go up to my apartment, and get comfortable.

"WWWWWOOOOOO,yes," Debbie cooed, "I'm in the mood for a party," and she promptly fell off the bar stool she had been perched on and I only just caught her.

"Put the lights out George and follow us up," said Harry, and he helped me support Debbie up the stairs. We went into his flat and sat down Harry put some music on and asked us if we wanted a drink, I thought oh well we are here now, we might as well enjoy it, So he poured me a whisky and dry, and another vodka for Debbie, who again was looking decidedly lively.

George came back into the room, and she called "coo-ee Georgee," George walked over to Deb and planted a kiss on her lips, completely ignoring me sitting there, "Wwoooooo George," she shrilled, "do that again," he did, this time lingering longer on her lips, Debbie put her arm around his neck and pulled him nearer to herself, he brought his hand up and squeezed her left breast.

I didn't know how to handle this situation, I knew I should stop him, but it all felt so surreal... And I was strangely being aroused by watching another man feeling my woman's tits.

George pulled Debbie to her feet and and the two of them began dancing to the music. His hand soon found its way to her arse cheeks and in no time he had opened the top button on her jeans and slipped his hand down the back onto her naked flesh.

Debbie clung to him and pushed her groin hard into his. He gyrated his hips and she did likewise, They were kissing lustily and George whispered in her ear. To which she responded by giggling far too loudly.

I felt extremely uneasy, experiencing both desire and anger at Debbie's antics.

I poured myself a large whisky and looked at Harry who had a faraway look in his eyes while he watched Debbie and George dance. Both of her arms were round George's neck now and her forehead leaned against his while looking into his eyes. I saw his hand come round to her front and push the zip on her jeans down, They fell to the floor, she kicked her shoes off and stepped out of her fallen jeans.

Harry picked them up and put them onto the table. I watched and slowly my erection rose, George lifted Deb's Tshirt and she raised her arms so he could take it off.

Suddenly she seemed not so drunk, assisting George to undress her every way she could, but my head pounded and swam, George unhooked her bra, and there uncovered, were her lovely breasts, MY Breasts, I thought to myself and there were two strangers looking at them , one of them playing with them.

I gave myself a silent kick. Come on Jeff, I admonished myself, don't stand there gawping, she is your woman, go and claim her.

I barged forward and pushed George off her and put my arms round her. George stepped back and I heard him and Harry laughing.

Giggling at me Debbie said, "Hello Jeff, where have you been, I am having a great time with these lovely men, and she swung round, indicating with her arm, George and Harry.

I turned to face them, expecting trouble, but instead both men were now stark naked.

"She doesn't want you mate," George leered, "she wants this." and gripping his cock he waved it at Debbie.

Georges cock was a whopper, bigger than average, I would think, long and thick It stood straight up along his stomach pointing at his face, Harry's was more modest but very hard.

"WHOOOEEE," She squealed when she saw them and reached out to George and gripped his cock in her hand,

Debbie turned to me her eyes ablaze with lust and desire and cooed, "Can I have this one Jeff?" then she started laughing and fell over.

George quickly bent to pick her up, making sure his hands were all over her tits.

I knew I was in a very difficult situation here, If Debbie was being threatened against her will, I could have made some sort of fight of protecting her, But she was making it clear she wanted these men, and was against me stopping it.

I looked down at myself still clothed and told myself I was at a distinct disadvantage, I may be able to limit what they do to her if I join in, so I quickly stripped off.

George was behind her with his cock in the crack of her arse, and his hands round her front with a breast in each hand. Harry stood in front of her with his fingers down the front of her thong and in her pussy.

Debbie started jumping up and down, loving the feel of Georges big cock pressing into the crack of her arse and Harry's fingers inside her cunt. Harry then dropped to his knees and pulled her thong off, He leaned his head forward and licked his tongue up and down her slit, she opened her legs for him, and he pushed his tongue inside her greedily and noisily.

George pushed Harry out of his way and turned Debbie's now naked body round and pulled her to the floor, "Come on baby," he shouted, "come and sit on this."

He lay on his back with his big cock pointing upwards, Debbie needed no second bidding, straddling his body, facing his head and lowered her pussy onto his cock, He held it rigid as she sank down and I watched as it slowly disappeared up into her body. She had an entranced look on her face as his cock speared into her, She gasped and yelped a little but still it went further in.

Then it was all in, her smooth pussy lips were buried in George's blonde pubic hair his long cock out of sight buried somewhere inside her, and she bounced up and down on his prick.

Harry meanwhile was fingering her bum and spreading love juices from her pussy round her arsehole, it made her feel good, George was groaning and gasping at the rhythm of his cock hitting into her. I was able to pull her further forward over Georges head so that her hands rested on my thighs,and I got my cock into her mouth, I felt the thrill of her teeth biting and nipping my cock.

Then suddenly I cried out as her teeth dug into the end of my very tender knob, Harry had at that moment penetrated her arsehole with his medium sized cock.

"OOoooohhhhhaaaaaaa," she shrieked and impaled herself even further on George's dick,

Harry had now driven his cock all the way into her bum hole and he was enjoying himself working in and out of her rear, George raised his hips, and from where I was I could see his big cock stretching her pussy lips wide.

George's cock filled Debbie's cunt, Harry's cock fucked her arse, And my cock was in her mouth, In addition as she lay along George's body, he was able to suck her nipple.

She released her teeth from around my cock and now I just felt the vigorous sucking of her lips up and down my shaft. The room was a cacophony of sounds coming from all of us, except Debbie and she had her mouth full.

We three males were all close to orgasm and shouts and cries of lust and pain filled the room.

Harry was the first to cum. I managed to look over Debbie's back at him and he was slamming hard into her arsehole making her body rock and nearly thrusting my cock down her throat. He threw his head back, his body stiffened and he roared as his cum spurted into her anal canal. Shuddering and shaking he detached himself from her body and lay gasping back on the carpet.

I was now engrossed in cumming in her mouth and she opened her mouth wide as I came, my spunk shooting straight down her throat. She gagged a bit but managed to swallow it all, Only George was still filling her hole, but not for long, he lifted his ass, she rotated her hips grinding down on him, and he let out a chilling howl to herald his cum pumping into her.

Debbie collapsed on top of his body, his cock still impaling her, I moved over to her and roughly pulled her limp body off him. She fell into my arms and I cuddled her, Sperm and juices seeped out of her lower orifices. I held her tight and she nestled closer to me trembling quite noticeably.

George stood up and said, "Hey I've got to get home," he quickly dressed, kissed the top of her head and said, "Thanks Deb, that was fantastic, I won't forget you in a hurry."

Debbie smiled weakly and he was gone. Harry laughed and said, "His wife will give him hell when he gets home for being late," then asked us what we were going to do now,

"Going back to bed," I said firmly and after we gathered up our things, we staggered back to our room.

Debbie fell exhausted onto the bed, I kissed her and asked her how she felt.

"Fine she said, I feel good, I have a headache from the alcohol and my pussy and bum are sore, but I loved that Jeff, Three men all having sex with me, I've had two with you before but not three.

I kissed and stroked her body, I didn't like to tell her I had been turned on by watching two other men fucking her. I gently pushed her over onto her back, eased her legs apart and slipped my hard again cock into her wet and sloppy pussy. Debbie just lay back with a smile on her face and enjoyed the sensations caused to her pussy lips by my cock sliding in and out of them, I did not hurry or rush her, just very gently fucked her, slowly and warmly until my cum spurted inside her, I cuddled her to me and whispered that I was just reclaiming her as my own.

"I will always be yours Jeff, no matter what I do with other people," she murmured sleepily, and locked in each others arms we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Debbie shaking me, Jeff, Jeff, she said urgently, "I want to go to the loo."

I looked at my watch, it was six AM,

"Well you know where it is I said a little irritably."

"I want you to come with me." she pleaded.

"NO, no, I'm too tired, you go yourself, its only just down the corridor."

"Ohoooooo," she glared at me angrily, "I'll go myself," and she wrapped a towel round her naked body and dashed out.

She had just reached the bathroom door, when Harry appeared as if from nowhere.

"Hello Deb," he leered, "how are you feeling this morning?" Harry was barring the bathroom door preventing her from going in.

"I'm fine Harry," she told him, "now will you let me get into the bathroom."

"Why the hurry?" he asked her,

"I'm bursting!" she yelled, and tried to push him out of the way.

"I'll come in with you," he said and opening the door pushed Debbie inside and locked the door behind him.

"Harry! I don't want you in here," she told him in her sternest voice.

"Awww come on Deb," he whined, "you were very good to me last night.

"That was last night, this is now, so get out of here." she yelled.

Harry's answer was to yank the towel off her, leaving her naked.

"Aaaggh!" she shrieked, "give me the towel back."

"NO!" said Harry, "I like you the way you are." and his lust filled eyes swept over her body.

Debbie wanted to Pee so bad that she gave in and sat down on the toilet seat. She glared at Harry standing watching her, and began her wee.

Harry dropped down to his knees in front of her and pushed his hand between her legs, feeling her pussy lips, she pissed all over his hands her urine running between his fingers.

"Hey that is fantastic," he drooled, and even Debbie felt a thrill at his hands fingering her cunt while she peed. The stream of urine from her body stopped and Harry pulled his fingers out of her hole.

"I'm really turned on Deb," he said, "feel this," and he pulled his cock from his trousers and put it in her hand, "Is that hard or what?"

"Yes Harry its hard," she agreed, Now open the door, I want to go back to bed,"

Ignoring what she said, Harry said, "I can't waste it, I want to fuck you with it,"

"No Harry not now," she said calmly, but with alarm starting to rumble in her belly, Jeff is only just along the corridor, he will be coming to see where I am soon."

"He's fast asleep," he sneered, and she thought he was probably right, "Anyway," he continued, "I didn't get your cunt last night, George hogged it, so I want my share right now."

12