The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie could see that the only way she could get away was to let him have sex with her, And it is a very hard dick, she told herself. "Be quick then Harry," she said and lay on the bathroom floor and opened her legs. He needed no second bidding, He was practically salivating at what was before him. Down came his trousers and she watched his hard cock advance towards her aimed at her pussy. Harry's penis was average size, but he knew how to use it. He slid his cock skilfully into her feminine sex hole and his rhythm as he fucked her turned her on nicely,

He didn't last long but neither did she and both reached a lovely climax together. She thrashed on the floor moaning and gasping, He punched into her body until he was spent.

"Hey baby," he drawled in his best phony American accent, " you are a fantastic women, George will be mad when I tell him what we just did."

"Why should George be mad?" Debbie asked quietly, "he is nothing to me."

"That's right," said Harry, "but it will spoil his bragging rights, he will be telling everybody in the bar tonight how he fucked you last night, he won't like it that I fucked you as well.

"I hope you both enjoy the limelight," she said sarcastically, "Now let me out of here."

"Come and say goodbye before you leave," he grinned, and left her alone in the bathroom.

Debbie stood under the shower and let the water wash her clean, she soaped her whole body, paying particular attention to the two holes between her legs, inside and out, then she dried herself and went back to the room.

Back in the room, I lay on top of the bed on my back, naked and propped up against the head board. I had a hard on and was slowly moving my hand up and down my shaft in a wanking motion.

"Where have you been Deb? I have this for you," indicating my erect cock.

"I've had enough of them thank you," she murmured quietly.

"Whats up Deb?" I asked, suddenly showing belated concern for my woman.

"I just saw Harry again," she said.

I looked hard at her, " AND?"--- I asked.

"He fucked me Jeff," she sniffled.

I was dumbstruck, "Come here Deb," I said gently. she sat on the bed and I put my arms round her. "Did he force you Deb?" I asked.

"No Jeff I let him, I didn't want him, but I let him." then she went on to tell me just what had happened in the bathroom.

I felt so guilty, If I had not been such a lazy bastard I could have spared Debbie her ordeal. I comforted her and told her I was sorry for not getting up when she wanted me to.

"I'm sorry too Jeff , for getting drunk last night, and acting the way I did," she said.

"AH! well, that turned out OK, you enjoyed it didn't you?"

Debbie turned to me and with a sparkle in her eye she said, "Yes Jeff I did, it was fantastic, I have never felt so turned on."

I smiled at her, "Come on lets get dressed and get out of here."

We didn't say goodbye to Harry, we left by the back door and quickly drove away.

12