The Storm

Story Info
Summer day leads to stormy passion.
1.2k words
3.33
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a lick of her strawberry ice cream and smiled at him. He reached across the table and held her free hand. She liked the way his hands felt- strong and comforting. Her eyes followed their entwined hands up his strong arms and back to his loving smile. She looked into his eyes; one winked back at her. Her resulting giggle made him smile wide. He looked out the large glass window of the ice cream shop at the sky. Evening was setting in and there was a storm on the horizon. The rain would be a welcome change from the hot days of the past months. He took another lick of his ice cream and admired the way her blonde hair fell softly upon her shoulders and down her chest; he smiled again.

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked leaning closer to him over the table.

"Hmm....We could try and go to the park before the rain gets here." He replied.

"That sounds good to me. Can I take my ice cream with me?"

"Of course."

He stood and took a last lick of his ice cream before throwing away the leftovers. She stood and took a gooey bite of hers as they walked out the building towards the car. As they did, he extended an elbow to escort her as if he were a proper gentleman in his shorts and sandals. She took it and grinned as they made the rest of the way to the car. The ride to the park passed in a contented silence that can only come from deep love and understanding. He parked the car in a gravel lot adjacent to some baseball fields. There were still a few kids playing at the late hour. He grabbed the blanket they had a bought at the shop earlier in the day and they walked off towards the trees surrounding the playing fields. She dropped her ice cream in a trash can as they walked and then hugged his free arm. Her embrace made him walk just a tad faster.

As they walked he thought of the summer they had spent together and the joy it had brought him. He had never felt the comfort and happiness that this woman had brought him. He felt cheated to have not experienced this love earlier. She felt the same and knew that what they had was special. It was not even a question of thinking and evaluating; she could simply feel it in her heart. They knew their love was real.

They reached the trees but realized that the undergrowth was too thick to go through. They walked along the edge of the forest looking for an opening but none came. After a few minutes of walking and searching they came upon a stream that separated the thick forest from a large field and, beyond that, a thinner forest that looked like a better spot to lie down. The stream had steep banks on each side that rose waist height above the water. He decided to cross and proceeded to leap onto a rock on one side of the stream and scurry over to the other side. She gave him one of those cross looks that girls often give when they are put in potentially embarrassing, yet entertaining, situations. She jumped down and made it up the bank- much to her own satisfaction.

"I hate you. You know that right?"

"Of course. I shall endeavor to stay away from you from now on. It's obvious you don't want me in your life at all." His sarcasm got a smile out of her.

"I'm glad you realize the seriousness of the situation."

There was thinner forest on other side of the stream and they were able to walk easily into an opening in the brush. The forest had grown dim with the waning sunlight and approaching storm clouds. He unrolled the blanket in a flat spot that looked promising. They both removed their shoes and kneeled on the blanket. The forest felt comforting around them and the blanket good on their feet. He leaned forward and kissed her gingerly at first, but with each kiss their passion grew and soon they met each others lips forcefully. Their arms reached out and felt each others bodies before drawing them together. He kissed his way down her neck; her head rolled back and she moaned with desire. His lips left her skin just long enough for her shirt to fall to the ground. He moved down to her full breasts and cupped one as he kissed the other.

She burned with desire for him. Before he caressed her anymore, she pushed him from his knees to his back. She took off his shirt button by button and kissed down his chest to his waist. The shots went quickly off his legs. He gasped as she took his stiff manhood into her mouth. He wanted to explode with the pleasure she sent from his head to his toes. He wished he could feel like this forever, but he knew if he let her go he could not contain himself. They switched. She laid on her back as he pulled off her jeans. His mouth ran down her thigh to her spot and she moaned as his tongue ran in circles. She ran her fingers through his hair as he worked. It felt so amazing, but she decided it was time for more.

Drawing his face up to hers, she told him to enter her. Carefully, he slid into her gently and started a rhythm. She moaned loudly as he penetrated her deeply over and over. Soon their lovemaking became a wave of pleasure that washed over her again and again. He yearned to be deep inside her and gave every thrust with a passion her had not felt before. After a time he withdrew and motioned for her to flip over. She rose to all fours and stretched out- shooting him a wanting look over her shoulder. Her body looked amazing to him; her hips drawn back made a pear shape that framed her behind just right. It drove him wild. He entered her from behind forcefully and they both moaned. He could no longer contain himself and the rhythm grew faster and more passionate. She moaned louder as he went deeper and deeper into her. When he could no longer contain himself he tensed up and came hard inside her. She felt his cum inside of her and gasped at the sensation. Collapsing on her back, he breathed heavily and kissed her neck. She turned and kissed him sweetly.

The sky thundered. The storm had moved in from the west and soon they could hear the pitter-patter of rain on the leaves. They jumped up and put on their clothes as quickly as they could. He pulled up the blanket and they ran out of the woods. When they reached the field the sky let loose on them. It became hard to see ten feet away. They held hands and ran through the field as quick as they could. It did not take long to reach the car. They piled inside where they shared a long rain-soaked kiss.

-She always kept that blanket.