The Storm

Story Info
A rough copy of something kicking around in my head forever.
3.3k words
4.4
6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa paced in front of the window going through the list of things she'd need for the week back home in her head. She checked and double-checked, trying very hard to concentrate. She had been waiting what seemed like forever since he called to say he was coming to pick her up and she was getting antsy. This change of plan made her scramble to get ready, but now he was late. Alyssa hated waiting. His call had taken her by surprise, he had actually only ever called her once before. Alyssa had imagined spending the night before heading out on their road trip, but she figured it was a far off fantasy. Her luck was not that good. She had been dreaming of spending the night with him since the first time she saw him, but she knew that's not exactly what he had in mind for tonight. It DID make sense for him to just pick her up now. To get her in the morning he would have had to back track as she lived in the opposite direction they were headed. This way they could just leave straight away early in the morning and hopefully beat traffic. Alyssa held out hope they would be far too busy to leave early, or far too exhausted at least. If she had her way they wouldn't be leaving at all, they'd be too caught up in each other.

Chestnut brown hair and dark eyes were some of her best features. She was tall for a girl, not skinny but had a taught body from early morning yoga. When Alyssa got bored or stressed or just couldn't sleep she did yoga to calm herself. It was a weird habit, but it gave her a stunning silhouette. John admired her figure from afar, they were colleagues and it's never a good idea to dip your pen in the company ink, as they say. John was far from a shlub himself, fiery red hair, toned but not muscular body with a carefully calculated messy style and an absolutely killer smile that came with adorably deep dimples and a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Finally there were lights across her ceiling. Her heart skipped in her chest a little and she felt a flutter in her stomach as she took one last look around, making sure she had everything. Even though they had been friends for over a year now, the site of him still gave her butterflies. Alyssa was checking her reflection in the same window she had been staring out of when she heard his voice.

"You ready?" came a voice from the doorway

"Don't knock or anything." She said sarcastically even though he never knocked, ever.

"Is this it?" he asked pointing to the one bag she had packed and left by the door.

"Yup, I travel light. It's just that and my purse" she beamed

"Alright then." He said grabbing her bag "The weather is getting nasty out there so we better get going. Hopefully we don't get stuck in this god awful snow storm." he added heading out the door. John plopped her stuff in the trunk of his car while she grabbed her purse and locked the door. She got into the passenger side of his car and smiled searching for something to say as they started on their way

"Looks like we'll be getting a white Christmas after all." she said nervously, trying hard to make light conversation. The snow started falling more heavily now. 'It was supposed to storm' she thought to herself 'hopefully we get snowed in.' She giggled out loud softly and caught herself, feeling a little embarrassed.

"What's funny?" John asked. It was no secret she had a thing for him and was therefore always up to no good. He couldn't deny the electricity between them, but tried very hard to keep his cool. John couldn't let Alyssa know he felt just as strongly about her. He just couldn't give in, no matter how hard she pushed his every button.

"Nothing" she fibbed "Never mind"

On the way to his house she was got more and more nervous. Partly because of the dangerous snow storm they were driving into, and partly because she was having second thoughts about her plan. When he had called, she of course instantly thought up a plan to try and seduce him when they got to his house. She had packed some skimpy sexy pjs and had a whole plan that involved getting him into bed. After all they were going to be all alone in a big house. She was starting to feel guilty about it, but she couldn't stop thinking about the two of them alone at last under one roof no friends to distract either of them from each other. But she was gutless and always waiting for him to make the first move. She was starting to doubt her ability to take matters into her own hands.

"I hope it doesn't snow too much, or we won't be able to leave tomorrow" he said, the tone in his voice unusual, worried maybe. It definitely didn't sound normal or at ease. Although his normal tone when dealing with people was quite different than the one he used with her. He was always more cocky and coy when he addressed Alyssa, more sure of himself. In normal conversation he was very shy and awkward. Being near Alyssa made him feel like he could take on the whole world.

"Thank god, we're here." He said finally pulling into the driveway. "I'll grab your stuff, you go on in," he said handing her the key. She smiled at him "Such a gentleman" she smirked.

They went inside and he headed straight to the kitchen to fix himself a bedtime snack "Did you want something?" he asked. She paused for a moment but thought better of the dirty thought on the tip of her tongue even though her eyes showed the truth. She wanted to tell him how she wanted him, she wanted to feel his hands all over her soft skin, feel his warm naked body on hers... "No thanks, I'm ok" she said clearing her throat and trying to get a hold of herself.

"Alright, I want to get up early so we should hit the hay. I'll show you where you'll be spending the night." He said leading her up the stairs. "This is the spare room, the cat usually sleeps in here but she said she'd share it with you." He said coyly

"Well I don't want to take her room away, maybe I should sleep with you instead" she laughed

"Right, I think you and the cat will be just fine up here." He said, slightly embarrassed at how much he wanted to say yes. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Fine." she said a little defeated. "G'night sexy" she added and blew him a kiss

"You're nothing but trouble" he said smiling and shook his head "G'night"

Alyssa settled into her pjs and tried to get comfy. She thought about going downstairs and just throwing herself at him yet chickened out but not before going through every imaginable scenario the two of them could possibly get into. It made it hard for her to go to sleep.

It was pretty drafty in the corner room where she was supposed to sleep. It had windows all along two short walls and the storm was raging outside trying desperately to get in. She tossed and turned and debated whether or not to go downstairs for a drink. 'I am really thirsty, but should I go down there?' Her sub conscious was making her feel very guilty and she wondered what he'd think if he found her down there. She tossed and turned some more and then decided to go anyway. Who cares what he thought, she'd go down, get some water or something and then come back up. No social calls. He'd never even know.

She made her way down the stairs in the dim light and tried to remember where the kitchen was. Just as she rounded a corner all the lights went out, streetlights and all.

"Shit, ow!" She yelled while she tripped over something in the dark

"Alyssa? What are you doing down here? Are you ok?" John called through the darkness. Always suspicious first, then concerned, but who could blame him really?

"I'm alright, I just tripped over something and stubbed my toe." she said through the pain

"I'll grab a flashlight and come find you, hang on." she could almost hear him rolling his eyes

Alyssa heard rustling, swearing and more rustling, then footsteps. "Marco" he called

"Polo" Alyssa answered through a laugh

"Marco"

"Polo"

"Found you!" he said shining the light on her. "Cute pjs" he snickered and blushed at the sight of her so exposed.

"Thanks" she muttered, she had forgotten she was barely dressed in her skimpy tank top and short shorts.

"It's pretty chilly in here" she said shivering.

"Maybe you should have warn something warmer, you know, since it's winter" he snarled

"Look, I get hot when I sleep, I didn't figure I'd be up." she lied feeling guilty and embarrassed "I just wanted some water or something and then I'll go back to bed."

"There's orange juice in the fridge, but it has vodka in it." he shrugged "Don't ask," he added "If the power stays out, we're going to get pretty cold. This dump has electric heat."

"Great...that' room up there is really drafty too. That's a lot of windows" She thought for a moment and took a deep breath "K, I'm just going to ask, if it's going to get cold, can we just sleep together for the body heat? I won't rape you I promise." She added assuringly

John was taken aback and blushed some more glad she couldn't really see him in the dim light. He weighed the question carefully. He thought about her lying there next to him, he tried not to think about how beautiful she is with her gorgeous brown hair , puppy dog eyes and how sexy she looked in those pjs. He wondered how hard it would be to lay there next to her, it was hard enough being with her everyday with her trying to look as sexy as she possibly can around him, flirting relentlessly. "Alright, under one condition, no touching."

"Oh my god, honestly! What are you five? Do I have cooties?" she asked annoyed " Alright, I promised already I wouldn't rape you in your sleep. Now can we just go to bed? I'm not thirsty anymore."

"Follow Me," he said leading her into his bedroom.

"This is my side, that's your side" he pointed nervously with the flashlight. John grabbed some more covers for her and pulled off the jeans he had thrown on to reveal some sexy cartoon boxer shorts. Alyssa paused for a minute to compose herself. She had half expected him to sleep fully clothed with all his paranoia, now here she was about to slip into bed with the man of her dreams, both of them barely dressed. She climbed under the covers and snuggled under the smell of him, it was intoxicating, she sighed and sunk into the mattress. He got into bed beside her and they both laid there motionless, trying to sleep.

A few moments later, his voice broke the silence. "Are you ok, Alyssa? You're shaking."

"I'm fucking freezing." She swore through clenched teeth

"Come here" he said soothingly if not a little defeated. He put his arms around her waist and more covers around her while he moved closer so that they were "spooning". She felt his body against hers and suddenly she felt a lot of things but cold certainly was not one of them. Being in his arms felt so perfect. She thought about how strong his arms were, how they just fit together, and sunk into his body. She didn't know someone could feel so tense and so relaxed at the same time. All she wanted to do was roll over and kiss him, touch him, let all the built up tension out in one fowl swoop. His breath on her back felt so orgasmic, they had never been this close before save for one birthday hug. She didn't think she would get to sleep any time soon with the thoughts swimming in her head. Then, without warning, she felt a kiss on her back, tender, soft and sweet. Alyssa responded with a soft moan that surprised even her. His kisses became more passionate until they were almost ravenous. She arched her back in pleasure and rolled over to meet his gaze.

"So you couldn't resist, hunh?" She said with a smirk

"I can't..." he said sounding as though he'd explode. His face was so wide eyed, like he was shocked with himself. "I can't take it anymore. I've wanted you just as badly all this time... I...." She stopped him with a kiss. It was a deep, penetrating, passionate kiss, the kind that seems to make your whole body sigh and smile. "Holy shit!" He moaned, searching her eyes before returning her kiss.

"I have thought about this every night since the first time I saw you. You can't even imagine how much I want you" she admitted as she straddled him while removing her top revealing her perfect breasts. She leaned down to kiss him as he reached out to cup her beautiful bosom.

"My god you're so beautiful." He whispered, almost not believing it.

"I've waited so long just to hear you say that..." She could feel his hands all over her now, pulling at her pj bottoms and trying to get them off with one hand and trying to explore all of her at once with the other.

"My god I want you!!." She kissed him again, deeper than before, she heard him moan louder now as he closed his eyes, which made her smile. She knew she was in charge now.

He finally finished blundering with her bottoms and they hit the floor. She smiled and looked down at him, feeling his chest with her hands then following them with kisses. He put his arms around her, hands around her waist and turned her over on her back so he was on top. They rolled together on the mattress, exploring each other with hands and lips and tongues. He took her breast in his mouth and gently suckled her nipple, she arched her back and grabbed the sheets with her fingernails trying hard not to moan too loudly. He followed the line of her cleavage, kissing her ribs, her stomach, and ending at her wet, aching pussy. He put his hands on her hips and began to lick her, ever so gently. Alyssa let out a guttural moan and rose her hips to meet his tongue while it playfully licked and caressed her every fold. John began to alternate between sucking and licking while Alyssa writhed and bucked until she let out a almost embarrassingly loud moan, which came with the most intense orgasm she's ever had. John was pleased with himself, wiped her juices from his goatee and came up from between her legs, kissing his way back up to her lips.

"You are amazing" she said wistfully and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She urged him on his back, never releasing her kiss. Once he was exactly where she wanted him, she resumed her exploration of his beautiful body. She kissed his neck and licked his earlobe, she liked listening to him moan her name, something she had imagined every night for so long . She reached down with one hand and firmly gripped his cock which made John's eyes roll into the back of his head as he moaned and curled his toes. She began to stroke it and kissed her way down to his waiting rock hard cock. She paused a moment to look up at him, she wanted to enjoy his anticipation just for a moment before she plunged her mouth onto his waiting member until it reached the back of her throat. She continued to suck his cock, stopping every so often to lick the pre-cum off the tip of his swollen member which drove him wild. She was enjoying his taste when John interrupted.

"We've both waited so long for this...I want, I NEED, to fuck you." he panted and coaxed her off of him and onto her back. He kissed her kindly and passionately on the lips. Alyssa whimpered, the electricity between them was almost too much, nothing had never ever felt this intense before. Just when she thought she couldn't possibly feel any better he entered her.

"Oh my god John!!" she yelled as she bucked her hips to meet his thrusts. Her whole body felt like it had never been touched before, her skin all tingly and electric. She bit her bottom lip to keep from making too much noise but she kept forgetting and let out the occasional moan of his name. His cock was so hard and he was so deep inside her, it felt like they were made to fit together. She clasped her hands to his hips to pull him harder against her, her head tossed to the side as she writhed below, shuddering every time their flesh met. She gasped for air and screamed a bit too loud, and bit down on his muscular arm as it flexed beside her. She could feel him pressing inside her, the head of his cock sliding against her shuddering pussy as her orgasm subsided.

"wow, you feel incredible," he said through clenched teeth as he continued to thrust, each time sending a shock up his spine. The sight of her hair tossed off to the side, her face so flushed kept him driving wanting to prolong her pleasure. Suddenly, she wrapped her legs around his and pushed his arm from under him. In one swift motion, she had swapped their positions, and climbed on top of him, her knees pressed against his thighs. With both hands on his chest, her fingertips dug in as she continued to grind on top of him, building a rhythm as each shift of her hips pulled his cock harder. He slid his hands up her thighs, and brought his knees up behind her, lifting her up and down. With one hand he reached between her open thighs to her exposed pussy and felt her tensing as she slid up and down. Her breasts bounced firmly, her hair sliding over her face as she gripped him.

She ran a hand down his sweaty chest, over the taut stomach she had fantasied about for so long. She found his hand stimulating her where their flesh met, and intertwined her fingers with his. He was close now, she could see it in his eyes as he stared up at her. The sight of her over him, so exposed, yet so fierce was devastating. He couldn't help himself as he moaned with increasing urgency...not wanting to stop, but so unable to halt the eruption building.

"Please," she said breathlessly. "Oh, god...please."

He obliged, gripping her round ass and holding her tight on top of him as he exploded inside her. Her hips continued to rock him as his legs gave out. She bent over and rested her head on his heaving, sweaty chest. Alyssa stayed that way for a while as John worked up the last bit of his energy putting his arms around her. He held her there, crumpled on top of him, and kissed the top of her head.

"Am I dreaming?" Alyssa asked breaking the silence, rolling off of John and back under the blankets.

"I have never dreamed anything like that. Ever." John replied in disbelief.