The Storm

Story Info
Something written up to help my own fears during a bad storm
3k words
4.36
48.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can I tell you a secret? I can?

I'm actually really scared of the dark. Like, I'm stupid afraid. I'm 22 years old and still do that thing where you get ready to turn out your light and then leap into bed and under the covers. I can't go outside at night unless I'm with someone because I'm terrified thatsomethingwill get me. And you know what? Its not even that I'm scared of what 'it' will do. I'm just scared ofit.

The terror of the unknown hits me deep inside, in a place that most humans have long since forgotten. They don't remember until something truly terrifying happens to them.

I haven't forgotten though. There's areasonwe're scared of the dark.

I spent several hours hiding down in the basement, in the little safe room. Its all cinderblock on two sides, nothing but wide open house on the other two sides, so its supposed to be pretty safe, especially in a storm.

And boy had we gotten a doozy. At least a dozen tornadoes had touched down, all of them too close for comfort to where I live. Funnily enough, this is the day right before my birthday.

Way to say 'happy birthday' Mother Nature!

I was alone, no one to keep me company except the two dogs, Percy and Dough, and the cat, Duncan. He nervous-farts so you can only imagine my thrill at being stuck in a 6x10 space with him.

I had been in and out of this shelter for the entire day. It only really got scary at night, once there was no outside light. The t.v. cutting off suddenly startled me. Suddenly, it was pitch black around me. I tried to keep my head. I tried not to panic but I could feel it already welling in my chest, threatening to overtake me. Hands shaking and heart pounding, I rose from my overstuffed chair in search of a flashlight. Or a candle. Anything to light my way. The thunder outside made me jump. It was too close for comfort.

I could hear a deeper rumble, further in the distance. A tornado maybe?

Shaking, I called to the dogs. I had to chase Percy down and snatch her up, because she refused to go down to the basement again.

But down we went, into the most protected area we could find.

I actually have a pretty nice basement. Its got a bedroom, a full bathroom, a living room, den area, and separate room for storage. Behind the bathroom is the little shelter I told you about. The den area is separated from the living room by the staircase but its nice regardless. In this den area is a set of french doors that open up into the sideyard, as a separate entrance. It doesn't have any furniture down there yet but the carpet is half-done.

But I digress.

We were in the shelter and had been for nearly an hour and a half. I dozed intermittently, trying to keep my personal panic at bay with a dozen lit candles, throughout the bathroom and our hidey-hole. The animals slept around me, Percy by my head, Dough by my feet, and Duncan behind my knees. My cell phone was dying. I'd just sent my boyfriend a last text message.

"Don't text or call unless its an emergency. My phone is dying. I love you."

We'd fought the weekend before, about him moving in with me. We'd been together five years and he still has trouble with the idea. But that's fine. I'm willing to wait.

I could hear the house above me creaking in protest, clearly straining against the fierce winds outside. I could hear it howling against the sides of the house, making a deep melancholy sound that chilled me to the bone. I hugged myself, wrapping a blanket tighter around my shoulders. Fear had wormed its way deep into my psyche but I fought it relentlessly. I trembled with the effort.

The howling seemed to get louder and my fingers itched to dial Michael, to seek some sort of comfort. I needed my phone though, in case of an emergency. I curled my fingers tightly into my palms, until my manicured nails dug little half-moons into the skin. I squeezed my eyes shut, praying I would simply fall asleep and it would all be over because I would wake up in the morning and the light would be back.

I had finally-finally-started to drift when a sudden crash startled me into a sitting position. I held my blanket tightly and Percy started to yap loudly. Dough growled lowly and Duncan had wormed himself into a corner, his green eyes wide and terrified as my own. The french doors had given in. Should I go close them? I could try. But...But...

Over the howling wind, I could hear something else. A deep sound that fertilized the fear in my body. I tried to curl into a corner, listening carefully. The sounds were slightly familiar. Claws against a half-finished floor. Growling. Except this growling was much, much deeper than Dough's. It came from a deep chest, from a massive animal.

The tears rolled uncontrollably as I tried to worm myself into the corner. Duncan started to yowl, his back arched and jammed as hard against his slot as he could be. Even the dogs were whining and howling, scrambling around one another and both trying to get into my lap. I hugged Dough tightly, burying my face in his smelly fur. My eyes shot wide when I heard snuffling at the shelter door. Oh gods, whatever it was knew we were in here.

I shook uncontrollably, fighting a loud sob, swallowing it down and hugging Dough so tight, he fought against him. The animals had gone silent and completely still. This terrified me even more than when they'd been panicking.

For a moment, there was perfect silence. I could hear nothing, not even my own breathing as I waited.

The door suddenly blew in and I screamed with everything I had. I screamed so hard, my vision shook and my ears ached in protest. My scream was overpowered by a massive roar.

The creature in the doorway was huge, so tall it had to crouch to get through the doorway, its shoulders so wide, it had to turn sideways. I backed further into my corner, screaming until I felt something in my throat give out and my voice was cut short! I was so scared, I literally pissed myself. The creature roared, undefined. It had blown out all of my candles and I searched, even while I screamed soundlessly, for my flashlight.

I finally grabbed it, flicking the button just in time to see a massive hand reaching for me. It was dark and shaggy, the palm and fingers dark skin that looked rough. I swore I saw claws! I lost my flashlight as it snatched me up by my arm. Its whole hand covered my forearm.

The terror of it all was too much. I suddenly sank into blessed darkness, away from my fears, my pain, from everything.

When I woke again, my memories were murky. I knew I had been in some sort of trouble. I had..I had been in the shelter? And then..and then...

It all came back and I came to my senses. I was suddenly thrown to the ground. I had no clue where I was, but it was clearly somewhere deep in the woods. Wet leaves clung to me and tangled in my short hair. I tried to get my feet under me but a massive hand clutched the front of my shirt, yanking me up again. My captive snarled, tearing at my shirt with huge black talons.

I fell back as the front of my shirt came free. I tried again to get away, my feet scrambling desperately but it only flipped me over, grabbing at the hem of my jeans. Oh gods, surely it didn't intend...?

It ripped and tore, taking precious skin with it and leaving light gouges in my hips. It was more than enough to take my underwear with it. Immediately a cold nose was shoved against my nether regions and I screamed, reaching back to shove it away. I received a snarl and a sharp bite on the back of my thigh. I broke into rib-wracking sobs, shaking my head, "NO! No, no, no!"

The creature could care less. It yanked at me, finally snatching at my forearms and pulling them back hard, forcing my back to arch and giving me no leeway to struggle. I tried to sit on my heels but found myself shoved forward, facefirst into the rain-soaked leaves. The rain still poured, harder than any I'd ever felt but not quite hail. Thunder boomed overhead and I felt the beast tense behind me before it returned to its task. I was forced to press the front of my body to the ground, crushing the brush beneath me and surely leaving a gash here or there from a sharp twig.

A wide, flat tongue slid up my asscheek and then over my thigh, where I'd been bitten. I shuddered and hiccuped in a breath, sobbing a denial into the leaves. It had hold of my legs and it suddenly spread them, forcing them apart almost too much. I screamed in pain and...and it relaxed its hold, unexpectedly. So it knew when it was hurting me...

Maybe it could understand me?

"Pl-please, let me go," I managed into the leaves. I felt it tense before it snarled, snapping its teeth inches from my ear. I screeched, pressing my face back into the underbrush. A big hand covered my sex, rubbing with too-rough fingers and testing me. I tried to escape it, tried to think of something else but it was all too surreal.

It continued to lick me, this time directly at my sex. It used a hand to part my asscheeks, even going so far as to give me a full front-to-back tongue-bathing. I let out another sob, curling my hands into fists against the leaves.

It shifted suddenly over me. I saw one huge hand descend to a spot near my head and felt the wet, furry hide of its hips against my ass. Oh gods, it was going to rape me...

The reality was too terrifying but I couldn't escape it.

I felt a furry sheath pressed between my cheeks, the tip of a hot shaft. Yes, it intended to rape me. It used its free hand to lift my hips. I was incapable of moving. I could do nothing any longer, except press my face into the underbrush and pray that this was all a horrible nightmare.

It ground its shaft against my cheeks and now-well, there was denying it was a male. His balls slapped against my cunt as he thrusted wildly against me. He was thrusting so hard against my skin, I could feel his shaft rubbing over my asshole. His shaft was surprisingly moist, maybe because it'd come from a shaft? Why was I even thinking about it?

Because logic was better than thinking about what was about to happen to me.

He grunted over me and I felt his chest against my back. He was trying to shift me, position me. I sagged uselessly, not that it did me any good. I felt the tip of a sloped penis exploring my back end, leaving a trail of slick precum. Canine-esque panting sounded from somewhere over my head. I didn't bother to look, trying to move my hips so that he couldn't find my entrance.

He didn't seem to realize I was actively doing this to avoid his shaft because he slid his entire hand over my pubic mound, using his fingers to feel out where he was going. He used his index and middle finger to part my sex, spreading me open. I heard him groan when the tip of his dick danced over my folds.

I was ashamed that the feel of his sloped penis rubbing against my clit was arousing me. I fought it, denied it but my sex was evidence enough. Oh gods, sex...

Not sex. Rape.

He shifted his hips up and I felt his entire rod slide against my sex, rubbing me from clit to entrance and it made my mouth fall open, though I resisted any sounds. This didn't feel goo-

He suddenly sank into me, shoving an impossibly thick cock into me. I screamed. It hurt. It couldn't have been any more painful.

I rocked forward on my forearms, gasping for air and tears falling anew, down my cheeks. He hadn't managed to get his entire shaft into me the first time so he bucked his hips, attempting it now. He hit my cervix too fast, too hard and I cried out again. He held me by my sex, his arm hooked around my hip, his fingers still parting me around a too big cock.

He groaned loudly, shifting the hand supporting him so that his arm hooked over my shoulder, keeping me in place and bucking his hips harder against me. He crammed his cock inside of me, stretching me far too quickly. Pain assailed me...but at the same time. Oh gods, real cock felt so good.

I found myself panting with him as he set into a rapid pace, barely pulling out of me before he was thrusting back in, attacking my cervix with firm, hard thrusts. His shaft filled every inch of me, stretching me more than I'd ever been, more than I ever would be, surely. His short, deep thrusts made his balls swing against me, made them slap my clit and pubic mound.

I apologized to Michael over and over in my head. I moaned aloud though, finally breaking as liquid arousal flooded my cunt. My breasts swung freely, having slipped free of my sports bra. He shifted his grip, grabbing my hips with both hands to push and pull me hard and fast. His pace didn't relent, driving into me in a wild rut.

I felt teeth graze the back of my neck before he clamped down, holding me in place by my neck like a stud with his bitch. He panted against the back of my ear but his teeth didn't break skin. My skin tingled where his fur rubbed me and his balls kept swinging, rubbing my clit relentlessly, in time with his pounding of my insides. My fingers curled in the leaves as the monster claimed me, raped me, fucked me.

I was losing my mind, spreading my knees wider for more stability, listening to the sound of his wet hips slapping my ass, punctuated by the crack of thunder. He suddenly changed his pace, pulling his cock all the way out only to slam into me, drawing a deep moan from my throat each time.

He pulled free of my sex, panting against my neck and letting his cock dangle against my now swollen slit. I was quite insane, rubbing back against his length like the bitch I now was. He maneuvered me as he pleased, grabbing my shoulder and flipping me onto my back, only to grab my hips and lift me up between his legs. He forced me to hook my legs over his hips and I had to hold onto his forearms to keep from sagging backwards.

His shaft grazed me, the very tip sliding up my folds and flicking over my swollen, desperate bud before he slid against my stomach. His cock reached past my navel and I knew without a doubt he planned to get it all inside me. He humped me like that rubbing his cock against my stomach so that I could feel his furry shaft pressing against the lips of my pussy.

My toes curled as I gasped for air, leaning back and letting the rainwater assault me. He shifted again, plunging into me again, until I could feel his cock bottoming out against my cervix. He moved me like a sextoy, his hands wrapped around my waist to the point of bruising, the tips of sharp claws digging into me. A long tongue danced over my chest, lapping first at one bouncing breast, then the other before he took my nipple between surprisingly gentle teeth.

I felt him sucking at my tit almost tenderly, even while he pounded viciously into my sex. My brows knot tightly, my breathing becoming more erratic. His fur grinded harshly into my clit, his cock pounding at my insides relentlessly. It came suddenly, bowing my back and making my legs straighten out to either side of him. My orgasm made me see stars, literally as I threw my head back, screaming to the sharp clap of thunder overhead.

My body contracted on his shaft and he growled harshly, pounding through, driving my orgasm to the absolute brink. I curled my fingers into his arms, until my nails dug into him. Something was pressing against my sex and my scream hitched in volume as I felt it suddenly shove into me, locking my body to his. A...A canine knot?

Werewolf...

Of course. How could I not have known that?

But the thought was hardly a terrible concern at the moment. He kept thrusting as much as he could, pulling his knot back and forth inside of me. He was incapable of separating from me. It suddenly swelled more inside of me, more than what I could take and I grit my teeth with the effort. My toes curled and my legs tensed and stretched. Another orgasm assailed me as the beast suddenly lifted his head, giving a deep-chest howl that shook us both.

Inside, I could feel it, spurt after spurt of too-hot cum soaking my insides. He kept cumming and cumming! And so did I. My hips bucked uncontrollably, my thighs flexing and my stomach convulsing as I screamed my heart out.

When I came to, I was still knotted to the creature, although he'd finally laid down, covering my body with his own but leaned to the side so he didn't crush me. I didn't understand what had happened, not at all. But his body sheltered me from the wind and from the rain. I shivered regardless, pondering what would become of me.

Was I to become a werewolf's bitch?

Did I care...?