The Storm

Story Info
Rosa's rescue of a shipwrecked sailor has consequences.
1.1k words
3.65
30.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa ran to the beach, chasing the village dog as he carried her only pair of shoes. The wind howled around her, lifting her dress to reveal shapely tan legs.

The rain fell in sheets, causing the thin white fabric to cling to her drenched body. She pushed long, sodden curls from her face and strained to see where the little mongrel went through the torrent of rain and gale force winds.

She furrowed her brow at a mound in the sand a short distance away. 'Is that a person?' she wondered. Bracing her small frame against the storm, she trudged through the soggy sand.

She came upon a man, obviously a sailor of some kind from his attire. Her eyes covered the length of his body, assessing injuries and admiring his very masculine form.

It had been a long time since she'd been in a man's arms and she shivered from the thought as well as from being drenched.

A slender hand to his warm chest confirmed that he was still alive. As far as she could tell his primary injury was a gash on his forehead. The rest seemed to be superficial.

He was a striking man. Big and muscular, ruggedly handsome, she felt a strange attraction. She couldn't help but notice an impressive bulge in his pants. She resisted the urge to trace it with her fingertips.

'This man needs my help. Snap out of it Rosa,' she thought. Thinking quickly, she used debris on the beach to fashion a litter and dragged him to her hut.

She peeled the saturated clothes off the stranger, dried him off and began to dress his wounds. She worked quickly and skillfully. Once he was bandaged, she got him got him settled on her sleeping mat and covered him with a handwoven blanket.

She removed her wet clothes and stood before the fire to dry. What she didn't know was that a confused and very aroused sailor was admiring her nude body silhouetted by the fire's glow.

He didn't know where he was or who this incredibly sexy naked woman was but he wasn't about to make a noise for fear she would leave.

Captain Roderick silently watched as she ran a brush through her long dark hair and the tips fell to the small of her back. From his position the view was spectacular. Her legs spread slightly, he could see soft curls. He realized he was also naked as his erection strained against the blanket.

He couldn't lay there any longer. She might scream but he didn't care. He wanted her. And as his men knew well, the Captain always gets what he wants.

He stealthily raised to his feet. As silent as a panther he approached his prey.

She somehow sensed something was different. She felt a prickle of danger on the back of her neck and gooseflesh began to cover her limbs. Even the apex between her legs tingled and her nipples hardened. She stopped brushing her hair and stood completely still.

She didn't hear anything and began to turn to the right. From the left, a hand snaked around and clamped over Rosa's mouth. Another arm wrapped around her waist and she was pulled back against a muscular male body.

The sensation of flesh against flesh was a shock. Rosa didn't know what to do. She was terrified and excited at the same time.

Lips plundered her neck and shoulder. Rosa's deep brown eyes rolled upward. Despite the danger her flesh was responding. She was pushed forward and bent over the small table.

Captain Roderick, Rod as he was called, took his hand from her mouth. Before she could yell, he growled, 'Shut up and don't make a sound.'

The low timbre of his voice sent shivers up her spine, as if she'd heard wolves howling at her door. There was something primal and fierce in his voice and the firm pressure of his hand against her back. She knew there was no escaping this fate.

Keeping pressure on her lower back he demanded she spread her legs. She obeyed.

His free hand grabbed her pussy and rubbed. Rosa drew in a sharp breath. 'Did I say you could make noise?' At his threatening tone, she shook her head no.

She felt shoulders under her legs and suddenly a warm moist sensation between her thighs. A long tongue slid inside her vagina and she struggled not to cry out. A tear slid down her cheek.

'Her pussy tastes like fresh honey,' Rod thought.

His tongue roamed at will leaving no spot untouched. He saw her anus pucker as his tongue teased over it. She was resisting and he couldn't have that.

'You are not to resist me no matter what I do to you. Understand? You are to relax every muscle and accept anything and everything I do to any part of your body. Understand?'

Though fear gripped Rosa she nodded her agreement. She didn't want to die.

Pleased with her obedience he resumed his oral onslaught. As he sucked on her clit his fingers slid in and out of her holes. She had started to tense when he first penetrated her anus but he slapped her hard on the ass leaving an angry crimson handprint.

He then twisted his finger into her slowly until he felt her muscles give way. With a finger in each hole he finger fucked her while he licked and sucked her clit.

Despite her terror the sensations were exquisitely erotic and her body betrayed her. It responded, becoming more and more aroused.

Keeping silent was pure torture. Only fear that he would kill her kept her from moaning or calling out.

He continued plundering her freely as he desired. He became bored and removed his fingers abruptly causing her to flinch. Before she knew what was happening, he plunged into her vagina full force and she whimpered.

He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. He grabbed her neck and squeezed until she couldn't breathe. She grew dizzy and he let go.

As he thrust into her he would choke her periodically until she nearly passed out. He pulled out of her and began to penetrate her in the ass. She whimpered again but he kept going until she was fully impaled. She fainted.

She woke sore and bruised. Part of what she could recall sent shivers of arousal down her body. As she remembered more, the shivers turned to tremors of terror.

She looked around frantically. The sailor was no where to be seen. Then she saw something that made her blood run cold. A note was stuck to the cooking hearth with a knife:

Until next time.