The Storm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“I hope it’s not because of Sam.” Julia looked concerned as she wrapped her arms around me and rubbed her bare breasts against my shirt. “We talked it over last night and he is cool about us and what we did, honestly Jeff.”

I ran my fingers down Julia’s back and cupped my hands around her lovely arse. “I have no problem with Sam, even though this swapping situation is completely new to me. I’m actually glad everything is out in the open, honesty is still the best policy whenever possible.”

Julia giggled as her hands went to my groin and started to rub my cock through my pants. “Sure you won’t stay Sir Knight?”

I took a deep breath, pushed Julia away and held her at arm’s length. “Stop that you naughty girl! I will look after you at dinner next week. I think a surprise paddling in front of Barb before we eat should start the night off well.”

“Oh my God!” Julia cried enthusiastically. “Wow that would be a shock for Barb!

She started bounding around the small room. “Oh, oh! And I won’t tell Sam either!

Let’s make their eyes pop, our secret ok?”

I stood grinning as Julia jumped gleefully, her breasts bouncing in all directions. “Hey slow down or Rebecca will have a milk shake for dinner!”

Julia laughed loudly and flopped open-legged onto the bed while I packed the clothes into my suitcase.

“Sure I can’t convince you to stay Jeffie boy?” Julia said in a low sexy voice as she cupped her right breast and pointed the large nipple in my direction. “I’ve still got enough milk for two and I know you loved it last night.”

I smiled down at my playful companion and slowly shook my head. “Save it for Rebecca thanks Julia.” I took a deep breath and continued. “Last night you and I realized our mutual spanking fantasies and now we are great friends.” I reached out, grabbed her hand, pulled Julia up off the bed and gave her a kiss on a cheek. “I will see you and Sam next week, hopefully with Barb.” I changed the tone of my voice and said sternly, “Now put your hands on your head and turn around!”

Julia’s mouth dropped open in surprise, but with a quick smile she obeyed and turned to face the bed. I stepped to the bed, piled the pillows in the centre and guided Julia to lie face down. For the second time I slipped the belt from my pants and Julia moaned as I flicked the tip over her bum.

I raised the belt high, took careful aim and three times the leather swished through the air and exploded over Julia’s arse.

“Whack! Whack! Thwack!” Julia shrieked loudly as three lovely red marks criss-crossed her pink bum as she bounced on the pillows.

As Julia moaned in pleasure on the bed I slipped a business card from my wallet and placed it in her left hand, then grasped my suitcase and headed for the door.

“Call me!” I yelled over my shoulder as I moved quickly along the verandah and out to my car.

After placing my suitcase in the back I hopped quickly behind the wheel, started the engine and drove around the 360 degrees loop in the driveway to proceed on my journey home. On the verandah Julia was standing with an arm around Sam in his wheelchair, they smiled as I stopped beside them.

“Bye you two and thanks again,” I said. “I had a great time.”

“Bye Jeffie, drive safely,” Julia smiled as her free hand rubbed her bum. “See you next week.”

Sam grinned and waved as I pressed the accelerator and headed down the driveway for home. What an amazing couple of days it had been for the three of us, I sure was looking forward to our next meeting.

To be continued?

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers