The Storm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Mmmm yes wonderful, I’ll need to go home and change first, oh and I can show off my new bikini on the beach.” Barb replied, then looked at Julia. “You don’t mind if we disappear do you?”

Julia sighed and looked disappointed, “That’s right, leave me here to look after the baby and unload the dishwasher.” She paused and burst out laughing at the uncertain look on my face. “I’m joking Jeffie, seriously I couldn’t be happier for both of you, go out and enjoy yourselves.”

Julia hugged and kissed both of us before bouncing off the bed. At the doorway she turned and said, “Oh, it’s a long weekend in two weeks, Sam is on duty at the hospital and he suggested that the three of us, oh plus Rebecca of course, may like to spend the three days up at the farm. Let me know ok? I’m off to pick up Rebecca now, after I dress of course. Stay as long as you like, don’t worry about the bed, just slam the front door when you leave. Bye kids, have fun!”

Barb and I called our thanks as Julia disappeared to dress and pick up Rebecca. We hugged and kissed before snuggling down to discuss our plans for the day. Both of us would go home and change, I would pick Barb up in my car from her apartment and we would go for lunch at Brighton.

I heard Julia’s footsteps in the hall and called, “One more thing Julia!”

“Whoa pony!” She called before looking around the doorway and inquiring hopefully, “Changed your mind about fresh milk?”

Barb and I laughed again at our funny hostess, “No, I just wanted to thank you for thinking of and supplying the condoms.”

“Woofuckinghoo! The pleasure was all yours I hope, bye dearies, my baby awaits!”

With those words Julia disappeared leaving Barb and I looking at each other and just shaking our heads in amazement.

Barb suddenly jumped out of bed. “Come on Jeff, let’s get going.” She said as she gathered our clothes from the closet and started to dress. “I’m really looking forward to lunch and a swim.”

“Oh well, I’ll just have to wait until later.” I moaned reluctantly as I threw back the sheet to reveal my hard dick.

“I promise to look after that later today sweetie.” Barb said as she blew a kiss. “But first I want lunch and a long chat.”

“A long chat?” I asked. “That sounds serious.”

Barb walked around the bed, sat beside me and said, “Not too serious I hope. It’s just that I feel very attracted to you but I’ve been hurt emotionally before and don’t want to be again if possible. So I just want to hear your side, how you feel and set a few ground rules, ok?”

I kissed her cheek and replied, “I couldn’t agree more honey. I’ve been through the short affairs, even went to a dating service and, to be truthful, I’d really stopped looking. Then I suddenly met Julia and Sam and they introduce you, and well, I just can’t believe my change of luck.”

“I agree with you about the change of luck sweetie, life is funny how situations change sometimes when we least expect it.” Barb said as she buttoned her blouse. “So let’s hasten slowly and see what happens, ok?” I nodded as she kissed me and continued, “So hurry up Jeff, get dressed and pick me up in half an hour.”

I scrambled into my clothes while Barb stood tapping a foot with mock impatience. Hand in hand we went downstairs and placed all our toys back in Sam’s bag. We exchanged addresses and telephone numbers and kissed and hugged once more. I waved goodbye and hurried to my home, looking forward to the rest of the day with great enthusiasm.

End of Part Two.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers