The Storm Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Ah, methinks Master is no longer asleep.” Barb said with a grin.

Julia nodded her head in agreement as Barb leant across, removed my sunglasses and kissed me deeply.

“Just relax and enjoy Sir,” she whispered, “This is our thanks to you.”

With those words Barb returned and took over from Julia who sat back grinning.

“Suck him Barbie, make him cum but save some for me.” Julia urged her friend.

At Julia’s words my body shook and my hips thrust up at Barb’s mouth and again the girls swapped, pausing again to kiss before Julia’s mouth swallowed almost all of my cock. I was now moaning unintelligible noises and perspiration was dripping from my face.

Julia slowly let my cock slip from her mouth and as Barb resumed she said, “Passing the baton to you doll, he’s into the home straight and heading for the finish line.”

Barb nearly choked at Julia’s words but somehow managed to keep my cock in her mouth. Julia was correct, I was holding back as best I could but knew that my orgasm was not far away.

Julia continued her commentary, “And here comes Sir Knight, he’s around the home turn and looking full of running. I don’t think he will blow before he reaches the finish line, come on Knight, come on! Yes viewers, he’s nearly there, here comes the finish line, yes Jeff Knight, you’re a winner. Give us your prize now!”

At that precise moment my cock jerked and emptied its sticky white cum into Barb’s mouth. She sucked greedily as I moaned and my body shuddered on the air mattress.

“What a display by the champion!” Julia shouted loudly, “I hope his trainer shares the prize with me.”

Barb’s shoulders were shaking with laughter as she sucked the last of my cum into her mouth before raising her head and looking at Julia. Barb opened her mouth and grinned at her friend, displaying most of my cum still in her mouth. Julia swooned and quickly lay on her back with her head resting on my thighs and her mouth wide open. To my amazement Barb moved so her mouth was six inches away and directly above Julia’s waiting lips. Barb opened her lips to let some of my cum dribble slowly down and into Julia’s waiting mouth. My cock jumped and spurted again as Barb lowered her lips onto Julia’s and they kissed, sharing my cum in the passion of the moment. Barb looked at the second cuming on my stomach, grinned, shook her head, leant down and licked it up.

“Nothing like two girls kissing to get you going is there my love?”

I just lay there with a silly grin on my face as Julia impulsively gave Barb another peck on the lips.

The girls licked their lips and swallowed as Julia said with a giggle, “Man I love the taste of the goop, thanks for sharing sweetie.”

“My pleasure, but I think I know who enjoyed it most,” Barb paused and looked down at me, “That was our thank you for the time in the barn.”

“That was my pleasure too my friends, your submission was all the thanks I needed but I’ll never knock back that sort of gratitude.”

We rested and chatted around the tub for another hour, enjoying the company in the warm afternoon sunshine. I decided to go for a run around the farm and promised the girls I would cook dinner for them that evening. Loud cheers greeted that offer as I left them and changed into my running gear. Clouds were gathering in the southwest as I left the farmhouse and jogged down the driveway. I was really enjoying the run along the tracks and through the fields, so much better than running around the suburbs back in town. A few drops of rain told me it was time to head back but I was further from the house than I thought as another summer storm saturated the area. By the time I splashed my way up the driveway I was soaked through and streaks of mud were running down my legs. The girls, both wearing their robes, were standing on the back verandah pointing and laughing as I climbed the steps out of the heavy rain.

“Ha ha Jeff, you look like the first time I met you,” Julia giggled helplessly as I sat on a chair and pulled off my runners and sox.

“Very funny,” I panted as I removed my tee shirt, undies and shorts and hung over the clothesline. “I’ll wash them when I get home Julia, no need for you to do them.”

“Oh I wasn’t going to,” Julia giggled, shouting to be heard above the noise of the rain on the tin roof. “And you’re still on dinner, no backing out just because you got wet.”

“I’ll shower and then put my chef’s hat on.” I retorted as I gave Barb a quick kiss and ran inside.

The rain had really set in as I set about making dinner for the girls. They sat at the kitchen table chatting happily as I prepared my favorite spaghetti dish. I had cooked the special sauce at home on Thursday evening so it was not long before we were tucking in to the pasta and side salad. I opened a bottle of Willowglen Chardonnay and the girls were loud in their compliments of my culinary expertise. Barb’s eyes frequently met mine and we could not stop smiling at each other. I realized that I was happier right then than I had been for a long time and resolved to put all my efforts into making my relationship work with this wonderful lady.

As we relaxed back in our chairs Julia asked, “Jeff, it’s getting a bit cool, would you please light the fire in the living room while Barb and I clear up the mess you made here?”

“Ah another man’s job,” I teased as Barb thumped my arm. “I think I can manage that, I love open fires, I’ll do it now.”

Lightning was still flickering in the east as I lit the fire and it was burning well when Barb and Julia with Rebecca entered the room. The storm was slowly moving away as Julia switched on the stereo and selected a peaceful CD of popular classic music. I switched off the lights as the fire was burning well and the glowing embers added to our relaxed mood. Julia sat on the floor leaning back against a chair, playing with Rebecca while Barb and I cuddled closely on the couch. We smiled at each other as Julia opened the front of her robe and placed Rebecca to feed at her left breast. No words were spoken as Rebecca sucked contentedly away, I felt like I was looking at a famous painting, a scene that would remain in my memory forever. When Rebecca had finished her feed Julia burped her in the time honored fashion against her shoulder and then held the baby in her arms and rocked her gently to sleep. Julia was very comfortable on the carpet in front of the fire so she wrapped a blanket around Rebecca and, rather than carrying the baby to the bedroom, placed her carefully on the chair.

Julia relaxed back against the chair with her robe still open and gazed into the fire with a contented smile. Barb and I were transfixed as we watched the glow from the fire create lovely erotic patterns over Julia’s body. To my astonishment Barb kissed my cheek and whispered ‘I think I’m falling in love with you’. Before I could react she slipped off the couch and crawled over the carpet to her friend. Julia smiled as Barb kissed her on the cheek and sighed as my lover lay down with her head in Julia’s lap. Dark-haired Julia with her slim body and milk enlarged breasts contrasted with blonde Barb’s large, shapely and very sexy figure. My eyes nearly popped as Julia stroked my lover’s hair before leaning forward and guiding a nipple to Barb’s welcoming mouth.

“Oh baby.” Julia murmured as Barb tentatively sucked the warm milk into her mouth.

As Julia’s left hand supported Barb’s head at her breasts her right hand reached out, loosened the cord and spread her friends robe apart exposing Barb’s large breasts. It looked so natural as Julia gently caressed and played with Barb’s breasts and nipples as her best friend sucked contentedly. I felt a hot flush through my body as I watched and I knew the fire was not the cause. Both girls had their eyes closed with the sensuality of the moment as Julia moved her second nipple to Barb’s mouth. As I eased my hard cock to a more comfortable position I found myself wondering just how far was this scene going to go? I was very tempted to join them on the floor but decided to just watch and let the two beautiful girls ask me to join them if they wanted.

“That’s all baby.” Julia whispered and Barb reluctantly opened her mouth to release the dripping nipple.

Barb’s left hand reached for and squeezed Julia’s hand against her right breast as her right hand moved lower to the vee between her legs. Julia and I watched as Barb’s practiced fingers slipped into her pussy and quickly masturbated herself to orgasm.

“Thank you sweetie.” Barb whispered after she opened her eyes and looked up at Julia. “That was wonderful.”

“Mmmmm for me too darling, I wanted to ask you but wasn’t game.” Julia admitted. “It was so exciting. Did you plan for tonight?”

“No, it just happened, you looked so damn sexy sitting there in the fire light, I couldn’t resist.” Barb said as she sat and looked at Julia. “Jeff will tell you, since I licked the cream off you at your dinner, it’s been on my mind.” She leaned forward and pecked Julia on her lips before and rising and cuddling in next to me on the couch.

Just then Rebecca stirred so Julia rose and lifted her baby into her arms and whispered, “I’ll settle her down in my room, be back in a minute.”

Barb and I smiled in reply as Julia carried her bundle of joy from the room. Barb turned her head to me and we kissed deeply, I could taste the tang of Julia’s milk on Barb’s lips.

“Are you ok?” We asked in unison and laughed.

“I’m fine,” was our dual reply.

“You know we are being watched don’t you?” I said as I pointed to the two-way mirror on the wall.

“And listened to, ha ha.” Julia’s voice came through a tinny sounding speaker hidden behind the curtains.

Barb and I were still laughing when Julia returned to the room. She placed some more wood on the fire then came over and cuddled in beside me on the couch.

“What a lovely sandwich I’m filling.” I said as I placed an arm around both girls.

To my surprise the girls stayed silent, both lost in their own thoughts as they gazed at the flames. I snuggled them closer and waited for one of them to break the silence.

Inevitably it was Julia who whispered, “Barb?”

“Yes sweetie?”

“Ummmm, I just want to ask, have you, ah, do you think you would ever want to go further with me?” Julia asked hesitantly.

Barb remained silent for a short time before replying, “Honestly hon, I’m not sure. Sometimes I do and other times I don’t. What we did just now was wonderful but whether I could go all the way I don’t know.” She paused again before giggling and continuing. “But one thing’s for sure, if ever do anything with a girl it will be with you. What are your feelings?”

Julia sighed. “Like yours baby, sometimes I just crave you, I get so fucking hot. Other times I wonder at my silly thoughts. I guess if the time is right we will both know it, just like tonight. But I don’t want it to come between us, ok? Your friendship is much more important to me than my tongue in your, oh never mind.”

Barb laughed, “You’re incorrigible Julia. What about you darling, how do you feel about it And give me your answer from the brain in your head, not the one in your dick, ok?” Barb nudged me in the ribs.

“Who me? Think with my dick? I’m offended.” I pouted then winced as both girls elbowed me. “Ok, ok, I’ll be sensible.” I paused and considered my words. “What I saw before was beautiful and, yes, arousing. If the two of you want to go further sometime, that’s fine, just be honest and don’t leave me out of the loop, ok? I don’t mean I have to watch, although of course I’d love to, just keep me informed, that’s all I ask.”

“You and Sam will be the first to know.” Barb said. “And thank you darling.”

“I agree.” Julia said as she touched herself between her legs. “Hell, I am so wet, I’m going to bed with bob.” She laughed as she jumped off the couch and gave us both a kiss. “Put the spark guard across the fireplace before you hit the sack please kids. Goodnight, I love ya both.”

Barb saw the puzzled look on my face and whispered, “Bob, battery operated boyfriend.”

I grinned my thanks as suddenly Barb and I were left alone. She stretched, rose from the couch, slipped out of her robe and lay on her back in front of the fire. I quickly removed my old tracksuit, grabbed a condom from the drawer, placed the spark guard in place and joined my beauty on the carpet.

“I’ll be glad when those HIV tests come through and we can stop using these damn things.” I whispered as I broke the wrapper on the condom.

“Me too baby, not much longer, now shut up and love me.”

Sensually, slowly and gently my big, beautiful and bold lady and I made love lying on the carpet in front of the fire. We did not know or care if Julia was watching as we both concentrated on pleasuring each other. Later, as we lay cuddling in bed we both agreed it was a long time since we had felt so love and needed.

“I love you.” We whispered as we drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

My lover and I both slept well after the fun and exertions of the previous day. After using the bathroom around 7 a.m. I returned to our bed and dozed off again as Barb cuddled in close.

“Wake up sleepyhead!”

“What time is it?” I yawned as I blinked at the incongruous sight of Barb and Julia standing next to the bed both wearing only leather boots and carrying breakfast trays. “And why are you wearing those boots?”

“It’s after nine o’clock and these are our Domme boots.” Barb answered with a sly smile. “After breakfast we are taking charge of you, no questions, just do as you’re told mister, now, orange juice to start?”

I sat up looking warily at both smiling girls as they sat gingerly on the bed and placed the trays beside them. Glasses of fresh orange juice, a plate of toast and steaming mugs of tea were on one tray while the other tray held four leather cuffs and some small rolls of rope.

“Hey hang on, what do you think you’re up to?”

“We trust you when you are in charge, now it’s time for you to trust us.” Julia said firmly. “You do trust us don’t you Jeffie?”

“Of course I do, but.”

“No buts Jeff.” Barb voice was very firm and sure of her herself. “We are in charge this morning and if you don’t like it just use the safe words. Now shut up and eat your toast before it gets any colder.”

“I feel like a condemned man.” I muttered as I sipped some orange juice while inwardly I was quite happy to let the girls play I wasn’t going to let them know my true thoughts.

The girls were smart enough to remain silent and let the tension build as we slowly consumed the breakfast. I slipped slowly on my cup of tea, trying to give the impression that I was delaying the inevitable.

“Come on Jeff, drink it down.” Barb said with a hint of irritation in her voice.

“Yes Ma’am, I’ve had enough I think.” I said nervously as I placed the mug back on the tray.

The girls gave excited smiles as Julia gathered up the breakfast tray and placed it out of the way, before the two girls removed their Domme boots.

“Right Jeff, lay down on your back in the middle of the bed, spread your arms and legs.” Barb instructed.

I looked at both girls, scratched my head, shrugged and slid down onto my back. As I spread my arms and legs out Barb moved quickly to straddle and sit on my chest. She reached out and held my arms in position as Julia strapped the cuffs to my wrists and attached the cuffs to the corners of the bed with a length of rope. The girls had obviously been planning this procedure and soon the cuffs were around my ankles and I was tied spread-eagle on the bed.

“Good boy.” Barb said as she shifted her weight lower then leant forward and slowly lowered her large breasts until they covered my eyes and I was effectively blindfolded.

I could hear Julia moving around and then I sensed her getting onto the bed between my legs. I tensed as I felt one of her hands lift my cock and balls and then jumped as a finger pushed firmly at my arse hole.

“Just relax darling, remember Julia was a nurse and knows what she is doing.”

“Just relax!” I muttered from under my lover’s breasts as Julia’s fingers probed deeper.

“Relax your sphincter Jeff.” Julia ordered. “I’m going to lubricate your arse whether you like it or not.”

I sighed and tried to follow Julia’s instructions. As I breathed out I felt her finger break through the sphincter and ease it’s way deeper into my arse.

“Good boy.” Julia breathed. “The more lube the better, just relax.”

Just relax I thought to myself. I wouldn’t have been so calm at breakfast if I knew that this was what they had planned. I felt Julia’s finger pull out slowly nearly all the way and she must have added some more lube as she repeated the process, pushing and twisting her finger into my rectum. To my surprise I began to enjoy the feelings coming from my arse and I made the mistake of letting out a small moan of pleasure.

“Yes!” Julia cried triumphantly. “I told you he would like it Barb, get off darling and watch what happens when I massage his prostate!”

Barb quickly swiveled off me and as I raised my head to watch Barb doubled a pillow and shoved it behind me for support.

“See how easily I can finger fuck his arse.” Julia grinned excitedly at her partner in crime.

Sure enough Julia’s gloved middle finger was moving easily in and out of my arse and I must admit that I was enjoying the unusual sensations.

“Now watch this.” Julia said to Barb as she pushed her finger in and twisted her hand a little. “Got it, I’m sure.”

I was aware of the tip of her finger rubbing in small circles and suddenly my cock hardened and rose quicker than it ever had before.

“Wow.” Barb exclaimed, “That’s incredible Jules.”

Julia looked me in the eyes, winked and grinned triumphantly as she held up a thin silver vibrator

To me it looked about six inches long. “Oh no, wait Julia, I think this has gone far enough.” I said with a touch of panic in my voice as I pulled against the ropes.

Barb bent down and kissed me on the lips. “Don’t be a wimp sweetie, look at the marks you made on us yesterday. All we wanna do is have fun with your arse.” She giggled, put her mouth right next to my ear and whispered, “Do this and I promise you can fuck my arse baby, it’s still a virgin.”

“What was that?” Julia demanded as she spread lubricant over the vibrator. “No whispering you two, that’s an order from Mistress Jules.”

“Mind your own business Mistress,” Barb said, giggling as she poked her tongue out at Julia before looking back at me. “So, what’s it to be darling?”

“Remember the safe words.” Julia imitated my voice and laughed as her finger continued to play in my arse.

My mind was racing and I was coming to the inevitable conclusion. The temptation of my sweetie’s virgin arse outweighed my misgivings about the vibrator so I took a deep breath and nodded.

“Yeeeessssss, good boy Jeffie, just relax it’s only a little thicker than my finger.” Julia laughed as she withdrew her finger and removed the latex glove. “Just pretend it’s a large suppository.”

“Yeh sure, very funny.” I said with more than a hint of sarcasm.

Barb kissed me once more and moved down to watch Julia insert the vibrator. I felt the cool tip against my arse so I closed my eyes and made a conscious effort to relax. My tight rectum was slowly invaded as Julia firmly pushed and twisted the slippery metal rod.

“Easy boy easy,” Julia breathed as I moaned at the unaccustomed feelings coming from my arse. “Nearly there, nearly there.”

“Oh my god I wish I had brought the digital camera.” Barb exclaimed. “It looks so fucking erotic.”

“Ok Jeffie, about two thirds, that’s enough for you, how does it feel? Judging my the size of this you seem to be enjoying it.” Julia giggled as she stroked my cock.

I shook my head from side to side as I endeavored to understand the feelings flowing through my body.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers