The Storm Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

“Hop on doll, make the most of the rod while it’s that hard.” Julia instructed as she rolled a condom onto my erection.

“Yes Mistress, whatever you say!” Barb shouted excitedly as she moved quickly to straddle my cock.

With an evil grin Barb slowly bent at the knees and lowered herself until her shaven pussy just touch my engorged cock. Julia rubbed the tip of my cock up and down Barb’s slit as I moaned with frustration. Then as I watched my dick disappear slowly into my lover’s vagina our Mistress switched on the vibrator to the lowest setting.

“Oh hell.” I yelled as Barb started to fuck herself on my rod. “No Julia no!”

My cock in Barb’s pussy plus the vibrator buzzing in my arse combined to give me the most amazing sensations. Although I was constrained by the ropes my hips thrust upwards to push my cock at my gorgeous girl. I felt the vibrations increasing in my arse as Julia twisted the knob at the end of the sex aid. Barb’s wonderful breasts were bouncing madly as she quickly fucked herself to orgasm, moaning and crying out as the climax shuddered through her body.

I was gasping for air as Barb fell sideways onto the bed and I heard Julia cry in astonishment, “Fuck, he’s still hard.”

“Your turn Jules,” Barb gasped as she grinned excitedly at her friend.

“Oh my god, yes, but first.” Julia stopped mid-sentence as she placed her mouth over the condom still on my cock to lick and suck madly at Barb’s love juices. “Oh yummy baby,” she sighed ecstatically as she raised her head, licking her lips and looking directly at Barb.

Barb’s flushed face turned a slightly deeper shade of red as she fumbled for a new condom. “Here you’d better use this before he goes limp.”

“Not much chance of that happening while this is still buzzing.” Julia grinned wildly as she patted the end of the vibrator. “God, Ansell Rubber Company will never go broke while I’m alive.”

Quickly she pulled the first sticky condom off and rolled on a new one before straddling my hips and lowering herself onto my cock. She had her back to me and with my cock fully inside her vagina she paused, reached down and turned the vibrator to its maximum.

As my arms and legs pulled against the ropes Barb leant down as kissed me full on the lips then pulled the pillow out from under my head. She moved quickly for such a big girl and a couple of seconds later she was standing with a leg each side of my head. With Julia jumping up and down on my cock Barb was having trouble balancing but she managed to bend slowly at the knees.

I watched her glistening pubes coming closer to my face and cried, “Oh Barb, give me a,” but my words were cut short as my lover eased her cunt onto my mouth. I panicked as I gasped for air but she shifted slightly and I was able to gulp some in before pushing my tongue into her wetness. I was aware of Julia shifting up and down on my cock as the vibrator still buzzed in my arse and it wasn’t long before a wonderfully powerful orgasm swept through my body. I was trying to eat my lover’s pussy but suddenly I heard the loud ring of the old telephone in the kitchen. It must have rung twice and stopped before starting again because Barb suddenly clambered off my face as I heard Julia yell loudly.

“Shit, shit, it’s Sam.” Julia almost screamed as she jumped off my cock and headed for the kitchen. “I’ve got to answer it, fuck, bad timing, fuck, fuck!”

I lay panting and sweating profusely as Barb lay down and kissed and licked her juices from around my lips.

“Hon, take the vibe out.” I managed to gasp.

“Oh God, yes.” Barb knelt quickly and slowly eased the thin cylinder from my rectum. She giggled and said, “I think the batteries are flat.”

“I’m not surprised.” I panted. “How about a towel and some water?”

“I’m sorry baby.” My lover apologized as she scrambled off the bed and headed for the bathroom. “And you look after us so well.”

Barb returned and helped me drink some water then started to wipe my face with the towel.

“Jules, what’s wrong, is Sam ok?”

I heard Barb’s words of concern and looked up to see a white-faced Julia standing in the doorway.

“Oh, yes he’s ok but there was an accident at the hospital. Apparently some teenage visitors were having a race with empty wheelchairs and knocked Sam over as he walked around a corner in a ward.” Julia sighed as she slumped down on the bed. “They think he may have re-broken his leg. Oh shit, not all this again.”

Barb wrapped her arms around her friend and hugged her tight. “Don’t worry Jules honey, we’ll take you and Rebecca straight to the hospital, Sam will be ok.”

“Yes we’d better shower and pack, I’m so sorry kids.” Julia’s voice was a bit muffled as she cuddled into Barb’s large breasts. “Mmmmm these head-rests are really comfortable too, pity there’s no liquid on tap.”

Barb giggled as she released her friend from the hug and pushed her off the bed towards the door. “You’re incorrigible Jules, go and get ready to leave. I’ll clear up here and the kitchen after we shower.”

As Julia left the room and Barb headed for the shower I yelled out, “STOP!”

The girls turned and looked at me before both screamed as they realized my plight. They returned to sit on the edge of the bed laughing and giggling.

“What great Mistresses you two would make, untie me please.” I pleaded as I joined in the laughter.

I was soon released from my bonds and joined Barb in the shower. We quickly soaped the stickiness from each other’s bodies, aware of the need to get Julia and Rebecca back to town. Barb was very pleased with the way I had submitted to Julia and herself although upset about Sam’s plight.

As we dried the water off with large soft towels I asked, “You meant what you whispered about your arse?”

“Absolutely darling, just make my fantasy part of a play session.” She smiled hesitantly. “I know I can trust you to take me slowly and carefully.”

“I’ll make it as much fun as I can, leave it me my sweet, I know you love surprises.”

“Oh surprises!” Barb poked her tongue out at me. “You’re a tease Sir Knight, a tease I’m loving more each day.”

I hugged and kissed my lover, “I love you too baby, I wish we didn’t have to leave, but we must get Julia and the kid home, come on.”

We quickly dressed and while Barb packed our clothes and stripped the damp sheets off the bed I cleaned the dishes, tidied the kitchen and locked all the windows. I was locking the barn as Barb and Julia staggered onto the verandah with Rebecca and our bags. I grabbed my dirty running gear off the line over the verandah, threw everything into the back of my 4WD and we headed home, twenty-four hours earlier than planned.

“I’m so sorry we got interrupted.” Julia said glumly from the back seat. “I was having such a great time, trust a doctor to upset the apple-cart.”

“Cheer up Jules,” Barb replied as she turned to look at her friend, “There will be other weekends, more good times ahead for all of us.”

“Yes you are right hun,” Julia said as she reached out and squeezed Barb’s shoulder. “Last night was very special to me doll, just beautiful, like you.” She paused in thought as Barb squeezed her hand, then continued, “Did I mention that I’m taking Rebecca off my milk? Time for her to move on, so last night was last drinks from me my friends.”

“Until next time.” Barb and I said together.

“Yikes! Next time?” Julia said with a giggle. “No way, I think you two should be next.”

“Whoa there Jules,” Barb said emphatically, “Jeff and I are going very well, but just shelve any thoughts of weddings or kids ok? We have both been hurt before and want to take it nice and slow.”

“Yeh, I know kids, I was teasing,” Julia said cheerfully, “And nice and slow is great, just like this morning.”

“You notice how just about every one of her sentences end up with a sexy meaning?” I asked Barb as I drove along the almost deserted highway.

Both girls giggled and Barb looked at me and replied, “Honey, Jules has been like that for all the time we have known each other and she will never change.”

“Nope, I’m incorrigible, but it’s good fun darlings.” Julia said in a deep sexy voice, “Hey maestro, how about some music, you have any good CD’s?”

Barb sorted through the CD’s I had in the car until she found something Julia liked and soon we were cruising down the highway singing along with the Eagles greatest hits. The day early departure meant there was little traffic on the road and we made excellent time to the hospital where Sam worked. It was a relief to find that x-rays showed no further breaks in Sam’s leg, just a lot of bruising and he was able to come home. Barb drove his car and followed us to Sam and Julia’s house where we soon had the hurt doctor resting on the couch. Barb and I left our apologetic hosts after we unpacked the bags and helped them to get settled.

As I was starting my car Barb and I looked at each other and asked, “Your place or mine?”

“Another gmta.” She laughed.

“Gmta?” I asked.

“Great minds think alike,” Barb replied, “Have you noticed how often we think of the same thing at exactly the same time? It shows how in tune we are with each other.”

I leaned across and kissed her deeply before responding. “Yes I have noticed darling, and I love it. Now your place or mine?”

“Mine, I have some new lingerie that I want to show you, amongst other things.” Barb giggled as I eased the car away from the kerb. “And if we have any energy tomorrow perhaps you could help me for a while in the garden.”

“New lingerie, a night with you and some gardening, sounds great to end the long weekend honey.”

To be continued.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers