The Storm Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
418 Followers

"Of course it feels weird, and guess what?" I said with an evil grin.

"Ahh what?"

"It's staying there until tomorrow." I said sternly. "There's only one reason I'll let you take it out, unless you call red of course."

"Hell no way! I have to go supermarket shopping later, I'm not going with this thing up my arse!" Barb said angrily as she made to get off the bed.

I pushed my upset darling down onto her back and held her wrists onto the sheets. "Hey take it easy and calm down hun. Take some deep breaths and concentrate on the plug, doesn't it feel sexy?"

Barb glared at me but followed my instructions as she lay back with her breasts rising and falling with each deep breath. She lay with eyes closed for a couple of minutes assimilating the unusual feelings from her arse.

"It does feel sort of horny." She admitted with an encouraging smile.

"Good girl, now stand up and try walking around." I said as I released her wrists.

"Ah ok, I'll try." Barb said warily as she heaved herself over the sheets to stand on the floor.

"Come on walk." I instructed with a grin as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Pffft." Barb stuck her tongue out and then tried a few short tentative steps.

I stood and watched then grabbed a hand and led her out of the bedroom and around the house. Apart from a few moans Barb was silent as her short faltering steps gradually lengthened as she became accustomed to the plug.

"I won't fall out?" Barb questioned as we stopped in the kitchen.

"That's up to you honey, I suggest you wear panties and jeans when we go shopping."

"We go shopping?" Barb asked incredulously. "Did I hear we, as in plural?"

"Yes, I'll push the trolley and you can reach up and down for what we want." I grinned. "Now, how does it feel?"

"Ummm, very erotic to be honest." Barb admitted with a sheepish grin. "I'm getting quite wet already, I don't suppose you'd like to?"

I resisted temptation and replied firmly, "No sweetie, go and get dressed and we'll go to the supermarket."

"Phhhhht! Oh yes Sir!" Barb saluted, turned around and walked carefully from the kitchen with the red circle of the plug separating her cheeks.

I had lots of fun at the supermarket pushing the trolley up and down every aisle and asking my darling to reach to get products off the top and bottom shelves. I laughed a lot at Barb's different reactions that varied from discomfort to delight as she winced and giggled her way around the large store.

When we finally sat down back in the car Barb looked at me and said, "You are devious at times Jeff, have you any idea how I feel right now?"

"How the hell would I know?" I asked, hoping that Barb wouldn't mention the vibrator incident on the farm.

"Ha! You seemed to enjoy the vibrator that Julia shoved up your arse!" Barb chortled, "Maybe I should get a strap on dick and fuck you?"

"That's enough of your ideas." I said as I blushed bright red. "Let's get home."

"You're blushing!" Barb cried triumphantly. "Ohhhh it appeals to you doesn't it!"

"Shut up woman!" I snapped as I started the car and headed for home.

"He he he, Now I know what to get you for your birthday." Barb giggled away before continuing, "I'm a switch, I'm a switch with an evil mind like a witch, he he he!"

I decided to get the focus off myself and asked, "So how does the plug feel darl?"

"If I touched my clit right now I reckon I'd cum instantly, please don't make me wait until tomorrow, Jeff, Sir. It did hurt a little when I stretched but right now I am so turned on baby."

"Hmmm that bad, or should I say that good?"

"It will be good when your cock is inside me." Barb said as she reached across and squeezed my groin. "Please Jeff, please."

"I'll reconsider when all the groceries are stacked away and I've been looked after with some late lunch." I said teasingly.

"It's a deal, you read the paper when we get home and I'll call you when lunch is ready." Barb squeezed my cock again. "Thank you darling."

We were soon home and after I helped carry the bags into the kitchen I retired to the living room and read the sports section of the paper. As I completed reading an article about how the mighty "Red and Blacks" would win the football cup this year Barb called me from the kitchen.

"Ok lunch is ready, come and get it."

I walked into the kitchen to behold the amazing sight of Barb nude and lying on her back on the kitchen table. Spread over her breasts, tummy and thighs was an array of fruit, nuts and cream. I gazed on the sliced and chopped apple, banana, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peach, nectarines, grapes and apricots together with a selection of mixed nuts. Her nipples were each covered by a spoonful of freshly whipped cream topped by a bright red cherry.

"Beautiful, just beautiful." I said as I licked my lips in anticipation. "I guess forks and spoons are banned from this table."

"You guessed right kind Sir." Barb smiled widely at my reaction. "And fingers should not be used unless absolutely necessary."

"Yummy, yummy." I said as I stood beside the table, then I bolted for the door. "Don't go away, I'll be back in a sec."

"Jefffffffffffff." Barb wailed from the kitchen.

I was back a few seconds later with the digital camera. "I have to get a photo of this lovely meal." I clicked on the camera to find the batteries had gone flat. "Shit, have we got any double A batteries?"

Barb giggled from the table. "No I don't think so, we forget to put them on the list this morning."

"We did, did we? Love the use of the plural." I laughed. "Never mind, it's time to eat."

I bent and held a piece of banana between my teeth, dipped it in some cream and then placed it in Barb's mouth. We kissed as she bit into the banana, giggling like a pair of teenagers at a picnic. As I ate and shared the lovely offerings laid out on my darling's body I put my hands to good use by stripping off my clothes and soon I was as nude as Barb. She stroked my cock as I stood beside the table nibbling and licking the tasty fruit and nuts. My face was soon a nice mess of sticky fruit juice and cream but Barb was ever ready to lick it off with her tongue and we kissed often as I shared the goodies.

"Always leave the breast to last." I quipped as I looked down at the cherries still balancing somehow on top of Barb's large boobs.

I plucked a cream covered cherry with my teeth and placed it in Barb's mouth before slurping and licking the cream from the breast and nipple. I sucked hard and bit gently on the nipple causing Barb to moan loudly as a shudder ran through her body.

"Don't cum baby." I said before sucking the last cherry and cream into my mouth.

"Then hurry up, this fucking butt plug and your eating habits have got me on fire."

I grabbed a towel from the sink and quickly wiped the excess juice and cream from Barb's luscious body.

"You want to shower first so you don't dirty the sheets?" I asked.

"Shit Mr. Perfect, trust you to think of the damn sheets." Barb cried as she grabbed my cock and pulled me to the bedroom. "All I want right now is your cock where the plug is, I'll wash the fucking sheets later."

I grinned as Barb released my cock and rearranged the pillows in a pile on the bed.

She turned, kissed me and jumped on the bed saying excitedly, "I love you, fuck me."

Barb collapsed over the pillows with her arse in the air, ready and willing to take a cock anally for the first time. The tube of lubricant was still on the sheets and I smoothed the jell over my hard cock before kneeling up on the bed between Barb's wide-open legs. She shivered as she felt my fingers grasp the base of the butt plug and pull it firmly towards me. I sensed Barb relax her sphincter as resistance suddenly ceased and the plug eased out of her arse. After placing the plug on a towel I spread some more jell over the entrance to my lover's anus and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her arse crack.

"Please Jeff, no more teasing, just do me." Barb moaned.

With one hand on her left hip and the other on my cock I moved a little closer and placed the tip directly onto her rosebud. I pushed my hips forward and met some natural resistance but I kept up the pressure as Barb relaxed and suddenly the head of my cock was out of my sight. Slowly but surely my cock disappeared down her tight rectum until my balls touched her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!" Barb cried almost triumphantly.

"Oh my God," I groaned. "It's so tight compared to your cunt."

"I fucking well hope so, fuck me!" She demanded.

With a hand on each of her hips I pulled my cock slowly back until it was nearly out then I thrust slowly back down again. We were both moaning loudly as we adapted to the new and amazing sensations of my cock up Barb's tight arse hole. The tightness gradually eased as slowly but surely I increased the pace and I could sense my balls slapping against her pussy at the end of each thrust. Barb's hands were gripping the sheets and all her body was shaking as we both neared our climaxes. Her right hand let go of the sheet and moved quickly back and under to rub her clit. Barb wailed loud unintelligible sounds as she juddered with the force of the orgasm and waves of pleasure swept through her perspiring body.

I clenched my teeth and held tight to her hips as I climaxed and pumped my sperm deep into Barb's arse for the first time. After a few more thrusts I was spent and I collapsed down over Barb's back as we both moaned and gasped for air. I slowly eased my now limp dick from my darling's anus and fell sideways onto the bed pulling her off the pillows to lie beside me. Barb kicked the pillows onto the floor and we lay on our backs as our hearts and lungs slowly calmed to nearly normal. I rolled onto my side and gazed at my beautiful partner as she lay breathing deeply with her eyes closed.

"A penny for your thoughts when you're ready." I whispered.

"You expect me to think after that?" Barb opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Any chance of some water lover?"

I smacked my hand against my forehead, clambered off the bed and staggered to the kitchen to get a water bottle from the fridge.

"Here you are sweetie." I said as I crashed back onto the bed and handed the over the bottle.

"Thanks." Barb drank nearly half the bottle and then handed it back to me. "Whew I needed that."

I sipped some of the water and after waiting patiently for another five or six minutes Barb finally spoke.

"My thoughts are that was, ummm." Barb giggled as she searched for the words. "Fucking terrific and so exciting. You know darling it felt so nasty, dirty even, but I loved it, am I wicked?"

I laughed, "No, certainly not wicked, there are millions of other couples doing the same thing."

"Well I hope they cum like I did." Barb paused again then continued. "I guess it's similar to spanking and bondage, if you love it and it's not forced then what's the harm?"

"Exactly my dear!" I said as I leaned over and kissed her gently.

"Oh and I'm glad those HIV results came through yesterday, somehow it seemed even naughtier without those damn condoms."

"Mmmm yes I agree, what a great way to spend Saturday, shopping and fucking."

"I thought I would stain my jeans when we were in Woolies, that damn plug made me so wet."

"You wait until I put it in you for a day at work, and you will have to wear a skirt too."

"What? Surely you must be joking?" Barb was incredulous.

"Please don't call me Shirley," I smiled. "And I am quite serious, you will follow my instructions young lady."

Barb glared at me and looked up at the ceiling. I could almost hear her mind ticking over and her next comment came as no shock.

She turned and grinned at me. "Actually it could be quite exciting now I think of it, and I can always nick into the bathroom and get myself off if necessary."

"No masturbation allowed, I will take care of you when you get home."

"Spoilsport." Barb poked her tongue out at me and grinned. "You do have a devious mind Sir Knight, I'm so glad that Julia introduced us."

"Me too honey, now how about a shower and later I'll get a pizza for dinner and hire a sexy DVD from the video shop?"

"And after that we will see what pops up?" Barb grinned wickedly. "I would like to repay you for looking after me so well."

"Not necessary." I replied magnaminously. "But I sure won't stop you trying."

"Very funny, race you to the shower." Barb cried as she jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom. "Last one in has to wash and dry me."

I laughed and followed my darling to the bathroom looking forward to the rest of the day and our future together.

The End

Author's Note: And so we say a fond farewell to Jeff, Barb, Julia, Sam and Rebecca as this is the final installment of "The Storm" series. A couple of my readers have complained that, unlike real life, a majority of my stories always have fairytale happy endings. So dear reader here is a "real life" ending for your consideration:

Barb soon discovered that Jeff Knight aka Mr. Perfect had some bad habits. Yes lady readers, it was the old 'leave the toilet seat up' problem plus the poor boy defecated while asleep in bed.

Barb's annoying habits of scattering her undies around the bathroom floor and leaving the top off the toothpaste were enough to make Jeff seethe.

So, like most romances that are based mainly on sex the little problems became big ones and a sad Jeff eventually packed his belongings and returned to his own apartment. Barb naturally sought solace in the arms of Julia and you, dear reader, can guess the rest.

(My thanks to all my fans for your ongoing support of my stories, your votes and feedback help to keep me enthused, Iraussieguy)

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
418 Followers