The Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this all right, Daddy?" Jenny asked as he entered the room.

"It is perfect, Princess." Paul answered as he looked around the room approvingly. "I have something of your Mother's that I'd like you to have. She always took my breath away when she wore it." he handed Jenny the negligee.

"It's beautiful Daddy!" Jenny exclaimed as she took the lightweight garment. "Can I put it on now?"

"Please do, Princess," Paul answered. "I'd like to see you in it."

"Um…Daddy?" Jenny hesitated. "Do I…um…wear anything else?"

"No, Princess." Paul explained. "Just that gown will be all you need."

Jenny frowned a little but turned and went into her room to change. Paul tried to respond to the screaming thoughts inside his head as his heart pounded in his chest, and calmed the storm inside him by setting up the little radio and turning it on softly. "Oh, Allie," He said quietly as he looked at the ceiling, "Are you sure?" The rain outside pelted softly against the window in reply.

Jenny came back into the room and Paul turned to look at her. Jenny was beautiful. She had pulled her brown hair behind her in a ponytail and secured it with a ribbon. Her cleavage rose and fell as she tried to control her excited breathing, and Paul could clearly see the outline of her hard nipples beneath the silky fabric. The fabric cascaded down to below Jenny's knees but the dark and mysterious triangular patch above them was hazily visible and tantalizingly inviting.

Paul quickly stepped toward Jenny and took her in his arms. "You're more beautiful than I'd ever imagined, Princess!" He said as he looked into her eyes. "Are you sure you want this to happen?" He asked her to clarify her thoughts but unexpectedly hoping that she had not changed her mind.

"I want this more than anything, Daddy." Jenny said.

Paul held her face in his hands and kissed her lightly on her forehead, as he had done so many times before. Jenny stood quietly, unsure of what to do.

"Put your arms around my neck" He told her.

Jenny put her arms around his neck and draped them across his shoulders. Paul could feel her breasts pressing into his chest and his cock swelled. He kissed her on her right cheek, and Jenny whimpered softly. He drew back for a moment, knowing that he was teetering on the precipice of a life-changing moment, and then he leaned forward to kiss his daughter on her mouth.

Her lips were soft. Amazingly soft, but he was surprised that Jenny didn't respond. He drew back, worried that he had crossed the impassable barrier. Jenny lifted her hand from off his shoulder and ran her fingers through the hair at the back of his neck, and pulled his head toward her mouth again. Paul kissed her mouth again, and this time Jenny's lips hungrily sought his own. He felt her lips moving against his, tasting him, enjoying the pleasure of their kiss. Paul was suddenly startled as he felt Jenny's tongue slip between his lips, and he drew back sharply.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Paul asked in a fatherly tone.

Jenny suddenly frowned again, fearing that she had also broken into some forbidden territory. "I read about it in a magazine, Daddy. And some of my friends said that guys like it when girls kiss them that way. I only wanted to make you happy, Daddy."

"I liked it a lot, Princess, but you surprised me, that's all." Paul said softly. He took her face in his hands again ad kissed her mouth, slipping his tongue between her lips in reply. Jenny's tongue met his and their tongues danced together a moment before Jenny opened her mouth and sucked Paul's lower lip into her mouth, chewing on it softly as she tickled the back of his upper teeth with her tongue.

Paul slid his right hand down Jenny's face and across the width of her shoulder as Jenny inhaled deeply and contentedly, sharing her Daddy's breath as she tasted his mouth for the very first time in her life. Paul held her shoulder, pulling her into him, and then slid his hand lower to cover her breast. Jenny drew back from kissing and inhaled sharply as she felt Paul's thumb slide across her rapidly hardening nipple. He closed his thumb and finger over her, squeezing her nipple gently but powerfully, and as he pulled tenderly Jenny discovered a previously unknown neural path between her nipple and the gathering wetness between her legs. Jenny's heart pounded against Paul's chest as the woman within her awakened, and for the first time in her life she felt truly alive. It was as though every nerve and every cell in her body was tuning for a great symphony which to this moment had lain unperformed within her.

"Oh, Daddy," Jenny whispered. "It feels so wonderful! I have heard about these feelings but I never imagined it would feel like this!"

Paul slid his other hand down the length of Jenny's back and cupped the curve of her ass, lifting her to him as their kisses increased in power and passion. He pulled her into his arms and laid her down tenderly on the thick carpet in front of the fire, fluffing up a throw pillow from the couch and placed it under her head. She looked up at him and said "Thank you, Daddy. You are being so nice to me."

"Nothing is too good for you, Princess." He replied.

Paul knelt down beside her and caressed Jenny's breasts. Jenny whimpered softly and closed her eyes. He brushed his thumbs across her nipples and then swept the silky fabric aside. He admired her breasts for a moment, briefly thinking of when Jenny was just a tiny newborn, sucking hungrily as Alice nursed her. Paul closed his eyes and surrounded Jenny's right nipple with his mouth. Jenny moaned softly and he flicked his tongue across the hard button of her nipple as he held it between his lips and sucked gently. He brought both of his hands together, kneading her wonderfully warm and soft breast as he sucked. Jenny squirmed on the carpet, illuminated by the dancing firelight.

"Ohhhhh. Oh Daddy….Ohhhhhh yesssss…."

Jenny slid her hand down to press a finger against her swelling clitoris. She closed her eyes against the swirling sensations and moaned softly. Paul withdrew from her right breast and leaned forward over Jenny's chest to suck on the other nipple and enjoy her other breast. Paul inhaled Jenny's scent deeply as his cock swelled to full length and girth.

Jenny lifted her other hand to the back of his head and ran her fingers through his hair. The short hairs at the back of his neck stood up in excited response to her tender stroking as he slid his hand down across her tummy and placed his hand gently atop hers. He could feel the warmth rising from her excited pussy as he felt her finger slowly circling her swollen clit. He slid his finger between her moistened lips and sucked her nipple hard at the same moment. Jenny drew a breath sharply and arched her back, lifting her hips to meet his intruding finger.

"Oh, Daddy…" Jenny whispered. "I never knew…"

Paul rocked back on his knees and stood up. The belt of his robe had become loose enough for the robe to be almost all the way open and Jenny's eyes traced down from his face across his chest and locked on his cock standing at rapt attention. Jenny licked her lips and Paul wondered at the motivation for that. He laid his finger gently against her chin.

"Your juices are on my finger, Princess. When you get excited your…um….you…your body oozes juices that make you wet. It is completely natural for that to happen."

Jenny unexpectedly snaked her tongue out and licked Paul's finger, then drew her tongue back inside her mouth. Paul almost laughed as he watched Jenny thoughtfully tasting herself because she reminded him of some wine connoisseur preparing to make a judgmental proclamation for a new vintage.

"Salty." Jenny proclaimed. "But sweet too." She added. "I've never known anything like it." She frowned again.

"Some people like it." Paul replied quietly.

"I don't dislike it, Daddy. It's so different, though. Did Mom taste like that?"

Paul was startled by Jenny's frank questioning. She really did want to know all about lovemaking. He was so proud of her! Paul lifted his finger to his own lips and tasted Jenny on it. He tried to remember, but he could not recall exactly how Alice's pussy juices tasted.

Paul saw no reason to admit he had forgotten. "Your Mother tasted a lot like you do, Princess."

Jenny smiled. "Put your hand back down there, Daddy. It felt soooo good. Would you …please?"

"All in good time, Princess." Paul said brightly.

Paul slid his hands under Jenny's ass and turned her so that her feet were on the floor. He encouraged her to lean back against the pillow, and then he knelt between her knees as he held the cheeks of her ass in his hands.

"Put your knees up over my shoulders, Princess. I think you'll like this a lot!"

Jenny draped her legs over his shoulders and leaned back, but her breathing was shallow and fast as she anticipated what she knew her Daddy was about to do. Some of the girls at school had talked about this and told Jenny that she'd have an orgasm if anybody did this. Jenny thought she'd had a few orgasms but wasn't really sure, and she didn't feel comfortable talking to any of the girls at school about what it was like to have an orgasm because they would probably make fun of her for being so ignorant.

Paul nibbled up along the inside of Jenny's thigh and he felt the muscles tremble just below her skin. He brought both hands around from under her ass and placed them on Jenny's hips so that his fingers lay together, pointing at her navel. He brushed the top of her mound with his thumbs, smoothing the soft downy hair that covered her pussy. Jenny drew a sharp breath when his thumbs brushed across her stiffening clit, and at that moment Paul spread her swollen outer lips and bent forward to slide his tongue along the folds of her inner lips, up toward their apex, where he closed his lips around the shaft of her clit as it peeked shyly from under her hood. He sucked softly as he pulled her lips apart with his thumbs, pulling the hood of her clit away to expose more of her sensitive shaft. Jenny writhed on the couch and moaned softly, but said nothing as she wound her fingers in the hair at the back of Paul's head, driving him into her more deeply. Paul backed off a little bit and dipped his tongue down as far as he could reach, and then lapped up the entire length of Jenny's slit as it flowed with her juices. Over and over, Paul lapped long slow sucking licks, always stopping at the top to suck Jenny's pleasure bean between his lips.

"Oh….DADDY!" Jenny cried out as she twisted her fingers in Paul's hair. "Daaaaddddeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Paul knew that his Little Princess was enjoying a powerful orgasm. He wondered if she had ever cum before. He wondered if the orgasm that rocketed through Jenny's body at that moment was able to reset Jenny's whole experience about how it felt to have an orgasm. He slowed his lapping licks, knowing that Jenny would be extra sensitive and didn't want to make her uncomfortable in the least bit. He nuzzled his lips against her swollen pussy, lapping the juices that flowed from her, and brushed his tongue lightly across the tip of her swollen clit, helping Jenny come down from her excited state.

"I think I had an orgasm, Daddy. Did I?"

"Yes, Princess, you had a wonderful orgasm. I could feel it take over your whole body."

"I thought that I'd had orgasms before, Daddy, but nothing was ever like that!"

"Have you ever had a guy do anything like that before, Princess?" Paul inquired, anxious to know of his daughter's sexual activities.

Jenny frowned. She and Joe Matthews had gotten pretty hot on a date a few months back and she had to push him away a few times. Jenny connected the dots at that moment and understood why Joe hadn't called her since that night.

"No, Daddy." Jenny said flatly. "Your Little Princess has been a good girl." She giggled suddenly and added "I've been saving myself for you!"

Paul smiled at Jenny and reached out to take her hand. "Come put your head on my shoulder, Princess. You'll like snuggling against my chest after what you've just experienced."

He helped Jenny nestle into his arms, and she laid her head against his chest as he stroked her hair. "Your heart is beating so fast, Daddy." She observed.

"That's because you excite me so much, Jen." Paul replied. "It's been a long time since…"

"Don't say it, Daddy" Jenny interrupted. "I know…I…I miss Mom too."

Lightning flashed outside the window and Paul mentally counted the time until the thunder clap. The storm was moving away now, and seemed to be about a mile away. He noticed that Jenny had not jumped at the lightning, but snuggled contentedly against him. He felt protective.

Jenny sat up suddenly, shattering the tranquility. "I want to toast another marshmallow!" Jenny announced as she reached for the roaster stick and held it out for him to skewer a marshmallow on it.

"I'll put it, but you toast it." Paul told her as he took two marshmallows from the bag.

Jenny took the loaded stick and held it over the glowing coals at the bottom of the fireplace, studying the fire carefully.

"Daddy?" Jenny asked.

"Mmmmmhm?" replied Paul.

"Some of the girls at school talked about orgasms, and they said there are different kinds. I…I…um…I want to learn all about them, but I didn't want to ask any of them because they'd think I was dumb for not knowing anything.

"I don't think I'm an expert on a woman's orgasm, Princess," Paul mused. "…but what have you heard?"

"Well, they said there's a shallow one and a deep one." Jenny stated in her matter-of-fact tone. It was as though she was commenting on the mundane condition of the lawn.

"There's an O, and then there's a big O…" Paul offered. "Your mother sometimes had a big one." He startled himself at his own frank response but considered that the situation between he and Jenny was now much more open than he had ever imagined possible.

"Did I have a big one, Daddy?" Jenny asked plaintively.

"I don't know what you felt, Jen," Paul replied as honestly as he could. "But you sure seemed to enjoy it!" He smiled at her.

"It was more than I'd ever imagined, Daddy!" Jenny said brightly.

Jenny took the roasting stick out of the fireplace and turned it toward Paul for him to pull off the gooey marshmallow. It was really soft and as he reached for it, the hot sticky marshmallow separated and part of it dripped down into Paul's crotch as he cradled her! Paul howled in pain as the glob of melted goo stuck to his cock and he jumped up in a panic, dumping Jenny onto the floor. Paul stripped off his robe as he ran to the bathroom and got into the shower, turning on the cold water as he got into the stream and tried to cool his cock.

Jenny appeared in the doorway with tears streaming down her face. "I'm SO sorry, Daddy!" Jenny cried. "I didn't mean…"

"I know, Princess." Paul replied. "It was all my fault. I should have been more careful about taking the marshmallow off the stick."

"Are you all right, Daddy?" Jenny asked hopefully.

"It hurt like hell for a second, Princess, but it is all right now." Paul reported as he gently washed the marshmallow off of his cock in the shower water.

Jenny watched him intently and then reached into the shower and turned off the water. "Let me kiss it and make it all better." Jenny said with a sparkle of mischief in her eyes.

She handed Paul a towel and knelt down at the side of the tub and carefully inspected his cock. She had that analytical look on her face again, and Paul chuckled softly.

"You don't have to write a research paper about it, Princess." He told her. "You are much too serious about all of this."

Jenny frowned again. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to be. But your…um…your penis is so fascinating. I just want to know everything about it"

Jenny leaned forward and studied the red mark on the top of Paul's cock where the marshmallow had hit. It was fortunately only a first degree burn and Paul was glad that there wouldn't be any blisters. It still hurt a little, about as much as a sunburn, but he didn't want Jenny to know. Jenny took his cock in her hand and was immediately surprised at how soft it was. At her touch, his cock started to swell and Jenny's eyes widened noticeably as she watched and felt his developing erection. She bent closer and kissed his cock on the burnt spot, and then slid her tongue out and caressed the side of his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Paul moaned softly as he steadied himself against the wall of the shower, not wanting to interrupt the moment.

Jenny opened her mouth and allowed her lips to slide along the side of Paul's cock until the swollen head popped inside. She tentatively licked the underside of the head and Paul grabbed hold of the towel bar to steady himself as he felt his knees weaken. Jenny marveled to herself at the silky sensation that filled her mouth. She had never imagined the cacophony of sensations that flooded her mind and she closed her eyes against the chaotic delights. Paul's cock had swollen to its full length and girth, and Jenny had moderate difficulty keeping him inside her mouth, but she eagerly tasted every part of his cock, feverishly trying to experience every part of its hard, yet wonderfully soft, textures and shapes. She reached out with both hands and pressed them against his thighs to steady herself and began bobbing her head back and forth, sucking the entire length of his cock into her mouth and throat.

"Don't make me cum, Princess, or I'll be done for the night."

Jenny leaned back and looked up at Paul with surprise in her eyes. "What do you mean, Daddy?"

"When a guy cums…er…I mean when a guy has an orgasm, he usually has to wait a while before he can…um…do anything else."

Jenny giggled as she held Paul's cock in her hand. "You mean you're only good for one?"

"Pretty much, Princess." Paul suddenly regretted his relative lack of capacity.

"Then we'd better put this to good use!" Jenny smiled up at him with a flash of fire in her eyes. She bent forward and kissed the end of his cock and then stood up and reached out to take his hand. "If you are only good for one orgasm, I want it to be inside me."

Paul was startled by Jenny's honesty and intent. He was being drawn ever closer to that precipice in his mind from which there could be no return. He knew that if he followed Jenny's intentions to her intended conclusion their relationship would be changed forever and he wanted so desperately for that change to be positive and without regret. "Help me, Allie!" he cried out to himself as Jenny looked intently at him, seeming to plumb the depths of his soul through his eyes.

"Please, Daddy." Jenny said softly. "Please make love to me. I want to know, Daddy, and I want you to teach me because I know you'll be careful with me." Tears welled up in her impossibly deep brown eyes. "I want this to be beautiful, Daddy. I don't want to become a woman with a clumsy and selfish boy."

Paul pondered the thought of 'boy' inside his head. He wanted everything to be as perfect as possible for his Little Princess, and didn't want that special moment to happen in the back seat of some car parked out at the end of a lonesome road. Lightning flashed in the distance, and the thunder rolled softly. Jenny tugged gently on his hand and Paul decided that he would not look back.

He stepped out of the shower and pulled Jenny into his arms, kissing her powerfully. He pulled her against his chest and felt her breasts flatten against him. He slid one hand down across Jenny's ass and placed the other behind her shoulders as he picked her up in his arms and carried her into the living room and laid her on the thick carpet where they had been several minutes before. Paul placed Jenny's feet flat on the floor so her knees were bent and alongside his hips. She settled into the throw pillow on the floor and looked silently up at him as he knelt between her knees. He slid his hands under the silky fabric of Jenny's negligee and caressed her breasts, which caused her to close her eyes and enjoy the sensations of his touch.