The Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your puss….um..your vagi…um…you have a membrane covering your…um.."

"I know, Daddy," Jenny whispered. "It's my hymen and must be broken before your…um…your…penis can go all the way in me. I read about that in health class."

"It will hurt a little, Princess, but I promise I'll be gentle."

"I know, Daddy."

He leaned forward on his hands and guided the tip of his cock against Jenny's waiting pussy. He inhaled sharply when he felt her warm and flowing lips surround the head of his cock. He pushed gently until the head slipped past Jenny's inner lips and looked into her eyes as he knew by feel that his Little Princess was a virgin. He bent down and kissed her lips softly, sucking her lower lip into his mouth. Jenny snaked her tongue out to meet his, and they melted into a deep kiss. Paul rocked a little, drawing the head of his cock out a little and Jenny whimpered as his cock stroked against the underside of her clit. Jenny's pussy juices were flowing copiously, lubricating his cock as he pushed a little deeper with each stroke. His cock was pressed up against Jenny's maidenhead and, just as Paul sucked her tongue into the back of his mouth, he pushed his hips forward suddenly and powerfully as his cock broke through the barrier of Jenny's adolescence. Jenny cried out involuntarily and dug her hands into Paul's back at the sharp and momentarily painful penetration, and then she felt more filled and more complete than she had ever thought possible. Paul's balls slapped against the soft crevice of Jenny's ass and he stopped moving to allow Jenny's pussy to adjust to being fucked.

"Oh, Daddy," Jenny purred softly, "This is really it, isn't it? This feels so wonderful!"

Paul did not reply, but slowly drew his cock out of Jenny's pussy. He felt the warm mixture of their juices and her blood on his cock as it trickled down the canyon of her ass and began slowly pumping his cock in and out of her body. Jenny arched her back to meet his thrusts and they settled into a steady rhythm as his cock pounded into her hungry pussy. She held her eyes tightly shut against the sensations inside her body and writhed in pleasurable abandon beneath him.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Jenny commanded urgently.

Paul momentarily registered Jenny's unexpected use of the vulgar word and shifted a little to put his feet against the heavy bottom of the couch so he could push more powerfully into Jenny. He gritted his teeth as an animalistic urge erupted from deep within him and grunted softly as he picked up the speed and power of his thrusting.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, Oh Daddy, YESSS!" Jenny screamed.

Jenny bucked her ass against Paul's pounding thrusts as she seemed to try to swallow his entire body into her pussy. She lifted her hips off the floor and arched her back to meet him as she dug her fingers into the flooring, twisting into the short pile carpet.

Paul growled deeply, almost snarling as he felt the pressure building inside him. With a deep thrust that knocked Jenny back down to the floor, his orgasm erupted into her young body.

"Dadddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jenny called out to him as she felt his semen pump into her pussy. She felt his pulsing cock spurt again and again and the hot fluid splashed against the inside of her pussy as she felt her own orgasm return. It began at the tips of her toes and seemed to roll her body into a tight coil, suddenly exploding in throbbing muscular spasms. He felt a rush of warmth spread over her entire body, wrapping her in a comfortable cloak and she felt fulfilled and filled full.

Paul became aware that he was breathing hard, and struggled a little to support himself on his hands. He looked at Jenny below him, and noticed that her face was beaded with perspiration. Her eyes were still held tightly closed, but she seemed to glow with a radiance he had not seen before. He bent down and kissed her softly on the tip of her nose.

"I love you, Princess." He said.

Jenny opened her eyes and looked at him, deeply lost in his eyes. "Mmmmmmmm." She said.

Paul pulled his cock out of Jenny's swampy pussy and laid down along side her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to his chest. Jenny laid her head on his heaving chest and listened to his beating heart.

"Now I know why you're only good for one at a time Daddy,"

Paul didn't reply, but stroked Jenny's sweat-dampened hair with his free hand. "I'm not as good as I once was…" he said as he recalled the words to Toby Keith's country song, "…but I'm as good once as I ever was!"

"You're silly, Daddy." Jenny said as she laid her head gently on Paul's chest and sighed softly.