The Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My lover Mohan! Fucking me so good! You have come visiting only to fuck me. Do you like my cunt? "She was talking continuously now in an excited state.

"Yes, Jaya! Your cunt is so nice, hot, juicy and tight and it is hugging my cock so tightly. Do you like my cock? Is it good for you." I was as excited, as I pounded her.

""Lovely cock! Yours is! It is fucking my cunt so well like a piston and not stopping."Her breathing was a lot quicker now.

Instinctively I pushed my hands under her ass and grabbed it. I gave a hard squeeze to her buttocks and pulled her into me or should I say, against me. There was a sense of urgency as the crescendo built up. I felt the rush of blood and Jaya whimpered continuously.

"Aaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

That was how the long, continuous, unbroken moan started from Jaya. I felt myself exploding. There was a release, a forceful jet from my cock into Jaya's cunt. I knew and felt my semen flooding her cunt. Her legs were wrapped around my waist in a vice like grip and Jaya shook like a leaf. I felt her having a mighty orgasm. Spent totally in a minute or two, I fell on top of her.

I lost the sense of time. It was probably the same with Jaya. May be we drifted into a deep sleep for an hour or maybe it was only a few minutes of dozing. We had no way of knowing.

I was still inside her and she was still under me.

"Let us clean up." Her voice was very soft and sweet. I rolled off her and she got off the bed and went to the bathroom. After her return I followed suit. She had quickly remade the bed and lay on her back now, still totally naked. When I returned, Jaya made room for me on her right and I joined her.

"Do you know something, Mohan? We haven't talked about the storm in the past hour." She smiled as she said that.

"Fuck the storm! Who cares now! "I said in jest.

"Oh! Wasn't that what we were doing together! What do you want to do now?"

"Play with these mangoes and eat them." I reached for her boobs.

"Omg! Are you hungry, so soon? Okay, Play." She sounded very happy to let me play.

"Is junior sleeping and resting now?" Jaya reached for my limp cock.

I didn't reply; I couldn't, because I was sucking her right nipple and munching her tit.

Under her tender caressing junior sprang up and elongated.

"This is a beautiful sight for me. Is he hungry for me again, so soon?" She asked me.

I wanted to really impress my girl.

"He is really hungry, Jaya. I will not allow you to sleep tonight." I boasted.

"Who wants to sleep? We will fuck, fuck and fuck."

She pulled me away from her tit and kissed me hard on my mouth. For the first time in my life I understood the difference between giving a kiss and getting a kiss. Jaya kissed me like only a woman in love and fully aroused can kiss. It was an all encompassing and very wet union of her lips, tongue and mouth with mine. As she kissed, she fondled my cock and balls with her hand bringing me to full erection.

I was harder than before and even more confident of giving my girl a wonderful time. Jaya's eyes sparkled at the agitated condition of my cock. Quickly, she fell on her back and opened up for me. I touched her mound, her pussy and the slit tenderly with both hands and Jaya loved it. She was all wet and juicy.

I mounted her and holding my hard cock in my hand, I let my cock head touch and tease her quivering cunt lips and open slit without entering her. When she realized that I was teasing her, Jaya reached for my cock and pushed it in herself. Only when my cock traveled through the length of her tight passage and reached its maximum penetration, Jaya was finally satisfied and relaxed.

We fucked and fucked that second time. Slow, hard, stop...the rhythm changed; it often varied. We would go almost to the abyss and then stop just short of it. There were not many words spoken between us; but there were sounds; many sounds - grunts, moans, hissing, panting and occasional dirty words.

How our bodies responded to each other's implied needs without saying them out was incredible. Finally we got into the top gear and I pounded her with a fury that scared even me. Jaya thrashed about, whimpered and finally shrieked her way to the orgasm and at that moment, my dam burst. During those final minutes, I think we made more sounds than the storm.

We were so totally spent and exhausted that we didn't even have the energy to get up and clean up. I slept like a rock and, as Jaya told me later, so did she.

It was sometime in the early hours of morning that Jaya woke me up.

"Mohan! It is gone. The storm is gone." She was laughing out loud.

I finally woke up. We went to the front room and cautiously opened the window. It was still very dark and it was raining. But, the winds were gone. A very pleasant light breeze came in through the window. There was no doubt that the storm was gone. We celebrated with a kiss.

It was only around 4 in the morning. Jaya made coffee and we ate biscuits and drank the hot coffee together, sitting on the sofa where it all started. Then, we innovated and made love on the sofa. The innovation was more of accident than design. Because of the space constraint, I sat on the sofa and Jaya sat in my lap, her legs wide open and high, and feet resting on the sofa backrest. My arms held her in a hug and she slid on to my hard cock.

With a nice rocking motion we fucked. As we fucked, my right hand slipped to her ass and my finger touched her asshole. I rubbed my fingertip against her ass hole and she hissed a word that sounded like nice. So I kept poking her a little as she fucked me. That sofa fuck was fantastic and we got so much carried away that I bit her on the boob and her nails racked my back too.

When the day broke, we caught up with the news of the havoc caused by the cyclonic storm. It devastated a lot of villages and there have been many deaths of humans and animals. Around her home, we noticed some damage. The lane was still flooded, a couple of trees fell and a couple of poles were twisted.

Communications were restored by that evening and Murthy called up soon after. He was going to return only the next day when the trains are restored. Jaya told him about my arrival from Madras and how she survived the deadly storm thanks to my presence at their home. Murthy thanked me profusely for 'helping' his wife.

That made me feel guilty for a minute. He asked me to stay till he arrived. I told him that may not be possible and I plan to take the earliest transport back to Madras and report to work. We thanked each other and the call was over a few minutes later.

I made a few inquiries over phone and learned that the earliest I could leave was sometime next morning. Needless to say we were both very happy to get another whole night to ourselves. We fucked three times that night and it got better and better.

Next morning I left immediately after breakfast. Jaya was in tears and hugged me tightly before I left. I thanked her for being such a wonderful lover for two days and the glorious sex I had. She told me that the two days we had together were the best of her life. We both hoped to see each other sometime in future, though in our hearts we knew it was unlikely.

I kissed her good bye and then she hugged me for one last time. She whispered in my ear, "I hope I will have your baby, Mohan." I stopped in my tracks and looked into her beautiful, black eyes. There was no need to ask her...her eyes were telling me that she meant it.

"I hope we made one, Jaya."

With my heart full of tender love for the wonderful woman Jaya, I walked away reluctantly.

I hope you have liked the story. Please vote if you have liked it. Please leave your comments / send your feedback. It is very important to us who write these stories for you and that is our only reward