The Story

Story Info
Married man's fantasy is his downfall.
19.9k words
4.63
223.5k
149
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers

Bill finished the last line, checked the spelling, then hit the submit button. This was the first erotic story Bill had ever written. Turning off the computer, Bill stood up and walked into his bedroom. Jenny his wife was already asleep. Bill quietly watched her breasts rise and fall with each breath. Bill knew he was lucky, taking note of Jenny's nipples outlined against the thin fabric of her old Longhorn t-shirt.

Bill Thomas met Jennifer Rodriguez six years ago when she applied for a job with one of his clients. Bill, forty-three had been divorced for a couple of years and was working as a head hunter with a recruiting company. Jennifer, Jenny for short, was working on her undergraduate degree in marketing at UT and needed part time work. Twenty-five years old, Jenny was a strikingly attractive woman. Five foot five, thin, with an athletic body. Bill was smitten immediately and would have made a pass, unfortunately company policy strongly prohibited any type of fraternization with prospective employees and clients.

Then came the best luck of Bill's middle age life, some one else was given the job. Bill didn't have to, but he decided to use this turn of events to meet with Jenny. Bill called on Jenny in person, they had lunch, and a year later were a happily married couple.

Bill crawled into bed next to Jenny, his mind fresh with the fantasy outlined in his story, his dick still hard. Bill placed his hand on Jenny's stomach and gently pushed up her burnt orange t-shirt. Jenny's white bikini panties contrasted sharply with her olive skin, tanned from a weekend at the lake.

"Is somebody feeling a little frisky."

"I thought you were asleep."

"Bill I was."

Bill moved his hand up underneath Jenny's t-shirt and cupped her breast. "Have I told you how much I love you Jenny Thomas."

"Not enough Mr.Thomas. My what do we have here." Jenny had reached down and caressed Bill's hard dick through his jockey's.

"It's what you do to me baby." Bill pinched Jenny's nipple and she let out a low groan.

"Honey it's so late."

Bill pulled up Jenny's shirt exposing her breast. Then Bill slid down and sucked Jenny's protruding nipple into his mouth. Jenny arched her back offering even more of her breast for Bill's attention. Bill sucked on her nipple for a little while and smiled to himself as Jenny pushed him down between her legs. Past the point of no return Bill knew they would be making love, now Bill could settle into his fantasy, not that he needed to, it just seemed to make things more exciting.

God even the scent of Jenny made Bill wild. Jenny's pussy smelled of the perfect mixture of fresh soap and hot woman. Gazing up between her legs Bill could see Jenny's eye's were closed and he wondered if she fantasized like he did. Bill too closed his eye's and let his mind drift off into his fantasy. Sucking Jenny's clit between his lips, Bill lapped at her clit, bringing Jenny to a series of orgasms. Jenny began pulling on Bill's hair which was Bill's signal that Jenny wanted to make love.

Bill slid up between Jenny's leg's and with out a word entered his wife's well lubricated pussy.

"Oh god Billy, make love to me honey, oh deeper, yes that's so nice."

Bill looked down on Jenny's exquisite body. For Bill, Jenny was perfection, there wasn't one thing on the woman he would change, he loved every bit of her. The strange thing was, that at that moment in Bill's mind another man had taken his place, a dark man. A black man. In Bill's mind's eye that man began pumping harder as he came closer to cuming. The fantasy complete Bill could no longer hold back and he drove his dick as deep as it would go and came in his wife's pussy.

Jenny woke before Bill and retrieved a cup of coffee before showering. The night before had been great, just like always with Bill. Of course Jenny had little to go on by way of experience. Jenny had know just one other lover, her high school sweet heart Raul. They had dated during her senior year if that's what you could call it. Jenny's father had been very strict. Jenny went to a junior college for two years, before moving on to UT. Raul came to visit and it was on one of those trips that she lost her virginity and so had Raul. They continued seeing each other for another year when Raul broke the news that he had started seeing a girl back home, who had gotten pregnant. Jenny was heart broken, but immersed herself in school. Jenny, bitter, swore off men for over a year. Then Jenny met Bill and everything changed.

Pulling the scrunchy out of her pony tail, Jenny shook her brown shoulder length hair out before climbing into the shower. The water was steamy and as she washed, she wondered if last night they had conceived a child. For Jenny it was the only thing missing from her perfect life with Bill.

Chap. 2

Several days after Bill's story was published on Literotica he received some feedback. This feedback wasn't the first he had received. There had been several, some with constructive criticism, some encouraging him to write some more, this recent one was different. It read:

Is the story about your wife

Bill had replied to all the other e-mails and thought nothing of responding to the latest mail, Bill wrote:

Actually the story is based on events that happened during my first marriage, although the woman described in the story is actually my current wife. Thanks for your interest Bill

"What are you doing honey," Jenny asked as she came into the study wrapped in a towel.

Bill closed the widow and stood up taking Jenny into his arms. "Just answering e-mail from work. Thanks for last night sweetheart that was fantastic."

"Your welcome big fella, I see your happy to see me this morning too." Jenny could feel Bill's semi-hard dick through his jockey's.

Bill squeezed Jenny tight, noting that some of the excitement he was experiencing was due in part to answering e-mail about his story. Particularly the query about his wife. Part of Bill wanted to tell Jenny about the story and feed back, but based on past experience he wasn't sure how Jenny would react. About a year before he had brought home a men's magazine which contained letters from couples who had done some swinging. Bill had brought the magazine home just to spice up the sex life, not to suggest they do any swinging. The truth be know Bill didn't know if he could actually handel Jenny sleeping with another man. Well Jenny had read only part of one of the letters, before exploding in a tirade. Bill remembered it well.

"Jesus Bill how could you bring this trash into the house. What kind of man would ever want to share his wife with another man. Certainly not one I want to be married to."

It took Bill most of the night to calm Jenny down. Prior to that night, Jenny had always indicated to Bill that her mother had died shortly after Jenny's birth in a car wreck. During the ensuing argument Bill learned Jenny's mother had run off with a neighbor abandoning her and her father. Bill learned that Jenny's father was very strict. Jenny was rarely allowed to date. Needless to say Bill never brought the subject up again, but that didn't mean he didn't think about it.

Jenny puzzled Bill. On the one hand she was very adventurous when it came to sex. Jenny would try anything, Bill was sure of that. When they first met Jenny was very inexperienced. No oral sex, missionary position and that was it. Now after five years of marriage they had made love in every position imaginable and as far as oral sex, Bill never had better. The first time he came in Jenny's mouth she nearly swallowed him whole as she sucked and swallowed every drop of his cum. That was why the magazine thing had surprised Bill so much, he just hadn't seen it coming.

Two days later Bill received a second e-mail:

You must be very proud to have such a beautiful wife she sounds like quite a woman. Do you imagine her fucking a black man just like your first wife. Send me her picture. Andre

Bill's first reaction was not to reply, but then he began to think things through. Hell he thought, what did he care if a stranger saw a picture of his wife. After all they would never meet. Bill started searching through his folder of digital pictures he had taken of Jenny. Nothing in the folder was all that revealing and then he found a picture of Jenny he had taken at the lake. The picture was of Jenny standing by the boat at Lake Travis. Jenny was wet with water beading up on her tanned skin. The old yellow bikini was Bill's favorite. The top showed plenty of her c-cup breasts and the wet material seemed to cling to Jenny like a second skin.

Bill sent the picture with a note that the photo was a picture of his wife Susan. Bill didn't want to give this Andre guy to much information. Bill was about to log off when he received another e-mail.

Very nice, very nice, but how do I know that's really your wife. Prove it, take a picture of your wife in the shower and send it to me. Andre

Bill couldn't believe this guy, he was nuts. This time Bill didn't respond that day or the next. Bill didn't get anymore e-mails from Andre either. Two day's later Bill heard Jenny singing in the shower. Bill had just finished downloading some pictures and he remembered the last e-mail. Quietly Bill walked into the bathroom. Cris was oblivious to Bill's presence. Bill quickly took several pictures of Cris's back side through the fogged up shower door. Nothing revealing thought Bill. Jenny turned off the water. Opening the door Jenny reached out for a towel. Jenny still hadn't noticed Bill standing by the door. Bill snapped off two more pictures and left the room.

While Jenny was getting ready for work Bill downloaded the new photo's. The first shots didn't show much, but a nude back side. The second group of photo's were much more revealing . Jenny was on her tip toes, arm outstretched. Jenny's athletic legs and ass were were revealed perfectly and her left breast was perfectly displayed, her thick dark nipple protruding a good three-quarters of an inch.

"And what do you plan on doing with that Mr.Thomas."

Bill nearly fell out of his chair. "Nothing just fooling around." Bill turned around to find Jenny standing behind him in nothing but a towel.

"Billy if you want a picture all you have to do is ask, but for your eye's only." With that Jenny unwrapped the towel. "Here's your chance Mr."

Bill couldn't believe it, he thought Jenny would be upset if he tried to take pictures of her nude. Gathering up the camera, Bill dropped to one knee and began taking pictures.

"I didn't know you liked taking pictures Mr.Thomas, don't tell me this kind of thing turns you on."

Bill had never done anything like this before and his dick was rock hard. It was as if Bill was seeing Jenny nude for the first time and the thing was she seemed to be enjoying it. Jenny turned one way then the other before doing a pirouette and leaving the room. Dragging the towel, Jenny paused at the door, turned around and gave Bill a wink.

"Too bad I have to go to work, see you later sweetie."

Bill followed Jenny into the bedroom but Jenny was resolved not to be late for work. Jenny did give Bill's dick a squeeze on her way out the door.

"Hold that thought big boy."

Bill waited till he heard Jenny's car pull out of the garage. Then he sent the pictures of Jenny via e-mail to Andre. That should do it thought Bill, wait till the dude sees these. Bills heart beat rapidly and his dick was very hard. Looking at the pictures Bill imagined what it would be like for Andre to see them for the first time. Bill wondered if the man was black and if he would jerk off when he got the pictures. Bill reached into his jockey's and started playing with his dick. Andre, with a name like that the dude was probably black. The idea that he had sent nude pictures of his wife possibly to a black man made him cum almost immediately.

Leaning back in his chair the black man admired the woman in the photograph. He couldn't be sure, but she wasn't short perhaps 5'5". Susan, if that was her name, fit the description of the woman in The Story perfectly. Brown hair, shoulder length, brown eye's, latin decent maybe. The woman was thin but with well proportioned legs that showed she exercised. The tits were remarkable, large b maybe c-cup and those nipples, dark thick protrusions. The black man glanced back at the photo of the woman in the bikini. No doubt it was the same woman. The photo also showed a boat on a trailer in the background. There was a truck attached to the trailer. The man cropped the picture so that only the rear of the truck was left of the photo, Then he zoomed in, the Texas tag showed all but the last number which was blocked by the hitch. The man picked up the phone.

"Yes Sergeant, this is Detective Greene with vice, I need you to run some tag numbers. I have them all but one. I know, I know it could be a missing letter. Look the tag is attached to a black F 150 late model, Austin area. Good, get back with me as soon as you have some answers. Thanks."

Detective Michael Greene looked at the photo again. This guy Ben probably not his name, was married to one very hot woman. That morning after getting the nude pictures he re-read The Story again. Was it fantasy or truth or a little of both, Michael couldn't say. Michael's headache grew worse as he tried to finish the story. To much Johnnie Walker last night at the Fantasy.

Michael opened the top draw to his desk and fished out some advil. Collecting three, he choked them down with luke warm coffee. Closing the draw the phone rang.

"Detective Greene, yeah, William G and Jennifer R Thomas, 210 Sun Tree Cove. Right, yeah it's out 2222. Thanks Sergeant."

Michael hung the phone up and thought he hadn't done this much investigating in the last five years. Of course vice wasn't about investigating. Hell Michael wouldn't have done this if not for the story he read in Literotica. The Story wasn't the first one he read, Michael had read many stories over the last year since discovering the site. Michael liked the lesbian stories a lot and didn't normally read stories in the interracial section. This story had caught his eye because it was in the new story section. The story rang true, not just fiction. Once Michael started reading he realized the writer was familiar with the Austin area and this further peeked his interest. Checking the biography the writer admitted living in the area. Michael became more curious.

Then there was the description of the main character, if she were half that nice in person who wouldn't want to fuck her. So Michael wrote the feedback, never expecting a response. Now that he had seen the pictures of the woman he became even more interested. Michael reached down and rubbed his cock, he was hard but a little raw after last night. The phone rang.

"Detective Greene, Sly you still at my house. Call a cab baby, I'm working. I know, I know, look I'll try to come by tonight, but I have to get some sleep. No I'll call you. Okay baby see you later.

Leaning back in his chair Michael grabbed his cock and thought about last night. Fuck he thought, as he glanced at the picture, why was he going through the trouble, he could get women. Then he answered his own question thinking, not like the one in the picture.

There had been a time when women like the one in the photo looked his way. Twenty years ago he had fucked half the girls on the cheerleading squad at the ritzy private school in Dallas. Then he hurt his knee in his senior year, no more football and no more high class white girls. Michael finished school with a P.E. degree and no prospects for a job. Black and broke, Michael applied for a job as a traffic cop in Round Rock. Michael went back to school and received a degree in Law Enforcement, which he used to get a job with the local department. Twenty years later and 44 years of age, Michael was a detective in vice.

Vice was a dead end, and Michael knew it, but it did have it's perks. There was the liquor, the whores, gambling and never far, the drugs. Michael had and liked his vice's. Working vice was perfect for him. Michael was single though he had tried the married life briefly. Being tied down was not Michaels way and he left his wife Pat just six months after they were married. The closest thing to a relationship he had with a woman was with Sly, a dancer at the Fantasy. Michael had been seeing Sly for a couple of months. Michael liked Sly because like he said, she was a sick pup, just like he was.

Michael met Sly, short for Sally, at a party one of his friends was giving. Michael had gone to the party with a rookie cop named Victoria. Victoria was fresh out of the Academy and impressionable. Dishwater blond hair and blue eye's, she was cute, but what got Michael's attention were her tit's. Victoria had been blessed with big tit's and nipples that seemed permanently erect.

At the party Michael had put plan A into effect, that is, get Victoria drunk. Michael thought plan A was working great. Victoria was pretty drunk as the party wound down and was hanging all over him. Michael not wanting to wait till he got home took Victoria into one of the back bedrooms. The young blonde was reluctant to say the least. Every time Michael made a move to get at her tit's or pussy he met with firm resistance. Michael was about to give up when there was a soft knock on the door and it opened slowly. Sly entered the room with a couple of shot glasses and a bottle of chilled tequila. Victoria was visibly relieved at the interruption. Michael didn't know what to think.

Sly was smooth. Sly said she was looking for some people to party with and she was wondering if the two would be lovers minded the company. Victoria said yes and Michael didn't see any reason not to play along. The tequila was super smooth and before long Sly had gotten Victoria to take several shots. Then Sly suggested she give Victoria a massage. The massage started harmless enough, then Sly gave him a wink.

"How does that feel Victoria?" Victoria's eye's were closed and she looked half asleep.

"Feels good."

"Tell me Victoria were did you meet this gorgeous black man."

"Work," Victoria was having a seriously difficult time talking as the tequila kicked in.

"How tall are you," Sly asked Michael.

"Six foot-five and some."

"Ummm did you hear that Victoria?" Victoria was nodding off and hadn't noticed that Sly was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Victoria you ever had a big black cock in your pussy honey?" Sly slipped the blouse off Victoria's shoulders. Victoria was out of it for the most part, at the same time she put up no resistance to Sly removing her cloths.

"What's your name handsome?" All the while Sly worked on Victoria. Michael watched from his side of the bed as Sly laid Victoria on her back and unhooked her bra. Victoria had large pillowy tit's with almost flesh colored nipples that were little more than bumps, Michael was disappointed. Then Sly removed Victoria's jeans and panties. Victoria's bush was sparsely covered in fine brown hair, not Michael's cup of tea, but that mattered little as he watched Sly climb out of bed and quickly undress.

"Michael and your's."

"Sly," she said as she pulled down her panties.

Sly was flat chested a B-cup at best. Sly's areolas's were small, quarter size, but her nipple's were a good half inch long, pencil thick. Sly's legs were her best asset from year's of dancing and her shaved pussy revealed a very pronounced vulva. Michael admired the way the woman moved with confidence.

"So you just going to lay there and watch?"

Michael smiled, "She's passed out."

"Not for long, let me see what you got baby, I've been watching you all night. You didn't think I came here for her."

Michael stood up and began removing his cloths. Michael was down to his boxers when Sly pulled a small digital camera out of her purse.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,674 Followers