The Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck you plan on doing with that woman."

"Relax, okay, I want you to photograph me and her. I don't want her coming back and saying we did something wrong."

"I do like the way you think Sly, but do you really think you can wake her, she's passed fucked up."

Sly smiled and handed Michael the camera. "You going to take those shorts off or are you going to leave me in suspense."

Michael dropped his shorts and stood poised with the camera. "Okay baby will that do?"

"Honey you are one incredible man. I had a feeling about you and I was right." Sly was very experienced when it came to sex, men and women. Never in Sly's life had she seen a man built like Michael. Michael was incredibly well muscled, chiseled was the word that came to her mind. His coffee colored skin was smooth, near flawless. More amazing was his cock, accented by the fact his pubic area was completely hairless. Michael's cock was every bit of ten inches and thick, very thick. Sly placed her finger to her mouth coating her finger with saliva. Then she gently separated Victoria's pussy lips and placed her wet finger on Victoria's budding clit. Victoria stirred.

"Go ahead take them." Sly did the directing as she started rubbing Victoria's clit a little harder. Sly then began kissing Victoria's along the nape of her neck and ear. The effect was apparent as Victoria's hips began undulating in response to Sly's expert touch. Sly then took Victoria's limp arm and placed it around her waist. then she kissed Victoria in the mouth. Victoria kissed her back not even slightly aware she was kissing another woman.

Michael snapped off picture after picture. The picture's would show to nude women making love, better Michael noticed how Sly never showed her face. Michael couldn't believe how hot Sly had Victoria or for that matter himself..

"That feel good sweetie." Victoria nodded as her breath quickened. Michael silently took picture after picture as Sly continued her seduction of the rookie cop. Michael's dick was ready to burst. Sly leaned over Victoria and gently bit Victoria's lip. Michael put down the camera and got in bed with the two women. This time when he kissed Victoria she hungrily responded by sucking hard on his tongue. Victoria had spread her legs wide to give Sly free access to her sopping cunt. Michael hard from watching climbed on top and inserted the tip of his cock at the opening of Victoria's pussy.

Michael felt Sly's fingers caress his heavily veined cock, then she rubbed his massive cock head up and down Victoria's wet slit. Michael could no longer handle Sly's teasing and pushed his cock into Victoria's cunt. Victoria's eye's opened for the first time. The pressure of that huge shaft bringing her some what to her senses.

"Don't, please I'm sorry this can't happen," Victoria said confused and drunk, but trying to gain control of the situation. Michael pushed his cock in about half way and began rocking slowly back and forth. At the same time Sly returned her finger to rubbing Victoria's clit.

Victoria tried to remove Sly's hand but Michael pulled Victoria's hand up and easily pinned it to the bed.

"Relax sweetie doesn't that feel good? Doesn't that big black cock feel good in your pussy. Look at how good that cock looks sinking into your pussy." Michael pushed his cock in further, then slowly withdrew his cock as Victoria did as Sly commanded. Victoria became entranced as Michael plunged his cock ever deeper. All the while Sly feverishly manipulated Victoria's clit. Victoria would look at Michael then at Sly with a frightened look that suggested meek submission to the two predators.

Victoria's body would involuntarily spasm as Sly and Michael induced the first of several orgasms. Victoria's pussy gushed lubricant and Michael's cock was soon gliding in and out of Victoria's hungry cunt.

"Someone likes black cock, don't you honey?" Victoria could only nod her head as she seemed to whimper with every stroke of Michaels thick cock. Sly reached around Michael's ass and placed her wet finger up against his anus. Sly ever experienced waited till Michael was on the verge of coming before pushing her finger deep into his ass. The result was immediate and very intense for Michael, his cock exploded in Victoria's pussy.

"Oh fuck that's good woman, ohhhhhh yeah." Michael entire body seemed to tense, the muscles of his ass creasing with the contraction. Sly plunged her finger deeper and leaning over kissed Michael for the first time. Michael sucked her tongue hungrily as he returned the kiss. Both Sly and Michael completely forgetting about Victoria.

Later Michael and Sly would repeatedly make love with Victoria passed out next to them. When Michael and Sly left the next morning Victoria was still passed out. Michael started seeing Sly on a regular bases after that. Michael liked Sly, he liked her a lot, he just didn't love her. As for Victoria, he had seen her around the department from time to time. Victoria stayed away from him for the most part and Michael figured she had some recollection of the evening and didn't want a repeat.

Michael printed the picture of the woman in the swim suit and put it in his pocket. Grabbing his sun glasses Michael headed to the door to take a little drive out towards the lakes. Michael was going to scope out Mr and Mrs Thomas's house and maybe get a look at the two of them. That would give Michael a chance to think about what his next message to Bill would say.

Chap. 3

The next day, Jenny returned to her office after teaching her last class to pick up some papers she had to grade. Upon entering the office she surprised her assistant Shelby. Shelby was on the phone talking to a boy. Jenny had hired the freshman girl as an assistant just two weeks ago. Five foot tall, blonde and blue eyed Shelby was a loquacious girl to say the least. Shelby was from Tyler,Texas. Raised conservatively and Baptist, she had discovered along with her new found freedom, men.

"Jim I have to go, listen I'll see you later okay. Hi Jenny I got those papers together you wanted."

"Thank you Shelby, Shelby please keep the personal calls to a minimum."

"I'm sorry it's just that boy won't leave me alone." Jenny knew better, Shelby had been on campus less than two weeks and was on her second boyfriend.

Jenny gathered her papers and placed them in her brief case. Jenny and Shelby talked as they walked out to the parking lot together. Neither woman noticed the black man in the unmarked police car observing them.

"Jenny can I ask you something personal."

Jenny at thirty-one was twelve years older than Shelby, but Jenny hardly felt experienced when it came to men. With trepidation Jenny said, yes.

"What does a man taste like when he, you know, in your mouth."

Jenny stopped dead in her tracks."Shelby you are unbelievable. I can't believe you asked me that. What happened to the innocent little girl that walked into my office two weeks ago." Jenny said this with a smile on her face, amazed at Shelby's openness.

"Your married, I just figured you knew, I'm sorry." Shelby liked to shock her professor, she found it funny and now she waited for Jenny to answer.

Jenny started walking again. "I don't know about you Shelby, sometimes I think you just like to test me. Last week you were telling me how many times your boyfriend made love to you in one night what was it five times. Now your asking me what a man taste's like. Unbelievable, it's a good thing I like you."

"So are you going to tell me, or don't old married couple's do that kind of thing."

"Old married couple's, now I'm old."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way, I meant couple's that are married for a long time, they don't do anything exciting I mean."

"Of course we do things." Jenny was almost laughing now. Shelby sensing the moment forced the issue for effect.

"So does a man's cum taste good or not."

Nodding her head in exasperation Jenny answered "I like it okay, now lets change the subject."

"Wow, your alright, I can't wait to see Jimmy tonight."

"Jimmy he's new right, Jesus Shelby, I hope your being careful."

"Oh don't worry about me teach, I take birth control pills."

"That's not exactly what I meant Shelby, here's my car, be good and I'll see you tomorrow."

Michael watched from a safe distance. Jenny Thomas was an exceptionally attractive woman. Not in the super model vain, but none the less beautiful, classy. Michael watched Jenny drive off and was in the process of leaving the parking lot when he noticed Jenny's friend having problem's with her truck. Rolling down his window Michael asked if everything was alright. Michael noted the young girls initial apprehension upon seeing the large black man, but once she saw it was an unmarked police car she smiled.

"The dam thing won't start I think I left the lights on."

"I have some jumpers, let me help." Michael hooked up the jumpers and got the young girls car started. Michael also noted the way she was looking at him, Michael had seen the look before. The young co-ed was curious.

"There you go, start it up." Shelby jumped into the car and immediately started the car. Leaving the car running, Shelby got out and approached Michael with a big smile on her face.

"You are so nice, will you let me buy you a drink or something. I really appreciate your help. What's your name?"

"Steve and yes you can buy me a drink. I'm about to get off work, let me check out and we can meet at Wiley's say six o'clock."

"I'm Shelby and six it is."

The next morning Michael stopped at the Circle K and bought some Advil and a large cup of coffee. Michael regretted seducing the young co-ed. Michael promised he would call her, but that was not in the plan. The girl naively believed his name was Steve and hadn't even bothered to get a last name. Oh well he thought she was pretty good for a one night stand and Michael surmised correctly that she would forget about him in a couple of days.

Bill waited two days for Andre's next e-mail. Bill had been checking almost every hour wanting to know what Andre thought of the picture. When he saw he had received mail his dick started getting hard even before he read it. Bill opened the message and noted there was an attachment. The message read;

if you would like to see this in your wife's cunt then write back other wise don't waist my time Andre

Bill opened the attachment, it was a picture of the largest cock he'd ever seen and it was black. Bill stared for awhile wondering what to do. Part of Bill warned him not to take this matter any further, another part was intensely excited, this was his fantasy and now he had someone to share it with. Bill soon rationalized that there would be no harm in playing along awhile so he wrote back.

i'm interested, but my wife would never go for swinging much less with a black man. i'm open to suggestions though bill

Michael read the note several times, how should he handle the guy. For sure the guy wasn't serious, but maybe he could work the situation to his advantage. Michael wrote back;

here are my condition 1st give me your mailing address po box is okay 2nd buy your wife some sexy cloths your taking her out this week end 3rd take a picture of the cloths you bought her e-mail the photo's and information today then wait for further instruction Andre

Bill read the mail and didn't know what to do. No way was he going to give the guy his mailing address, but he could get a po box across the street at the post office. Bill was really intrigued, so at lunch he obtained a po box and bought a very sexy dress at a downtown boutique. Returning to the office Bill used the office digital to take the pictures and promptly mailed the information and photo's to Andre.

The next e-mail from Andre read;

Tell me about your wife, what she likes and doesn't like. has she ever read porn, how about x-rated movies, fantasies, I want to know what kind of food she likes her favorite drink. in a couple of days you will receive a dvd in your po box. I want you to show it to your wife, that will be the beginning of her seduction to black cock

Bill answered all the questions as best he could in a subsequent e-mail. Bill felt there really wasn't any chance he would ever meet Andre, in fact he didn't believe he would receive a package, but the next day he did. The package contained two things, a DVD and a black dildo that was molded after the porn star Shawn Michaels. The package had been mailed directly from New York City, with no other information except the mail order houses phone number. Bill also received another e-mail with detailed instructions on what he was to do and say that evening. Bill called the place but they refused to give out any information. That afternoon he left the office early and went home. Jenny wasn't home yet so he played the disk.

The DVD contained scene after scene of well endowed black men pleasuring white women. The scenes were so hot Bill had to jerk himself off to relieve his hard on. Bill left the DVD in the bedroom player and jumped in the shower. Bill had purchased a couple of bottles of Jenny's favorite chard, which were cooling in the fridge. Bill couldn't wait for Jenny to get home.

Jenny was busy preparing her lecture for her next class when Shelby burst into the office.

"Good morning teach you are looking at one totally satisfied woman."

The meaning couldn't be clearer from Shelby's expression. "Shelby you are certifiably incorrigible. Jimmy?"

"Heaven's no, not that boy, I met the hottest man, gorgeous, thirty something, oh my god he is so good, his cock is this big." Shelby held her hands apart indicating that the man's cock was a foot long.

Jenny frowned at the word cock coming from her assistant.

"I'm sorry Jenny, I guess I get carried away sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

"I know, I know everyone tells me I talk to much, but really he's this big." Again Shelby spread her hands in a gesture that indicated a really big cock.

"Shelby don't you have work to do, I've got to get this lesson plan ready."

"Sorry, but Jenny have you ever been with a black man before?"

"Don't tell me, he's black right."

"Yes, oh god everything they say is true Jenny, Steve's a fantastic lover."

"Good, get to work."

"If you ever get the chance you should try it, you know what they say, once."

"Right, I've heard that, 'once you go black you won't go back.' Jesus go to work already."

"It's true you know, I can't wait to see him again."

Jenny gave Shelby a stern look that said work now. Shelby was quiet for two minutes before she went back to professing how great her black lover was in bed.

On the way home that night Jenny stopped at the H.E.B. food store to get groceries for dinner. Wandering the isles she bumped into a black man in the produce section. the man was well dressed and good looking.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I should look were I'm going." Jenny was standing close to him and could smell his cologne.

"It's okay I do that all the time." The man smiled at Jenny and was about to say something else when a lanky blonde walked up.

"There you are I've been looking all over for you, I've got what I need lets go." The woman gave Jenny a look that said stay the fuck away from my man. Jenny felt her face turn red, she wanted to explain nothing happened, but realized it was senseless.

Returning to her shopping Jenny started thinking about Shelby's description of her new boyfriend. Jenny had heard all the stories about black men and there sexual prowess. To hear Shelby tell it, this Steve fella was really something. Of course Shelby had raved about her two previous lovers, but not like this. God thought Jenny, if Shelby's Steve was any where near the size she described he was twice as big as Bill. One thing for sure, Jenny often found herself wondering what sex with other men would be like. Truth was, she often regretted not experimenting more before marriage. As for black men, like every woman she had heard the stories but it wasn't a fantasy she dreamed of. Jenny had a fantasy, but it was her fantasy and she never shared it with anyone.

Jenny turned another corner and saw another black man stocking shelves. The man caught her looking and smiled. Jenny blushed and promptly turned around. Jenny shopped a little longer and found herself wondering if the black man she bumped into had a big cock. God she thought, what was wrong with her, she was a happily married woman. Jenny felt guilty a guilt her father had forced upon her since she was a little girl. Jenny tried to clear her mind and continued shopping.

Jenny walked into the kitchen to the pleasant surprise that Bill had beat her home. There was a bouquet of flowers and next to them a glass of chilled wine.

"Wow, I must be doing something right," Jenny shouted.

Bill dressed in pajamas came in holding a glass of wine. "I just thought we were over do for a romantic evening." Bill had to hand it to Andre his instructions seemed to be working perfectly.

Jenny was stunned, this was so out of character for Bill. "This is so sweet, I can't believe it. this is your idea?"

"Yes, you think I have a coach."

"No, it's just so nice, come here husband." Jenny pulled her husband to her and gave him a big kiss. "Wait right here while I slip into something comfortable." Jenny changed into a silk pajama top and panties.

The couple had a light dinner and were well into the second bottle of wine by the time they retired into the bedroom.

"Jenny I hope you won't be angry but I have a surprise. I thought just for a change maybe an x-rated movie." Bill held up the disc.

Jenny was feeling pretty good and secretly she had always wanted to see a xxx movie. "I'm game, but I think you should know I hardly need any motive for ravishing you."

"Fantastic, that's my girl." Bill could hardly contain his excitement. It was like he was seducing his wife for the first time and his dick was very hard.

"Where did you get it?"

"Mail order." Bill quickly put it in the machine and hit play.

"What's it about?"

"The cover say's it's about a woman who kind of pay's a man to be her lover." Bill got in bed and looked over at Jenny, who was intently staring at the scene.

The scene opened with a woman looking out her window as a handsome black man approached. Jenny was surprised how beautiful the woman was. Jenny had a notion that the women would be unattractive and sleazy looking. This actress was blonde, beautiful and wonderfully built. "She's beautiful," Jenny said as she stared at the screen.

The man walked into the house as the woman led him up the stairs. Half way up the stairs the woman dropped to her knees and unbuckled the mans pants letting them drop to the floor. His cock was only semi-hard but it was remarkably big. The blonde caressed the black cock with both hands as she licked the underside of the black man's ball's. Jenny couldn't believe her eye's the man was huge. Bill glanced over at Jenny and guessed what she was thinking.

"That black guy has a huge cock doesn't he Jenny? His name is Shawn Michaels."

"God yes he's huge."Jenny's mouth was dry as she watched the woman stroke the black shaft to full erection. The man's cock was close to twice the size of Bill's though Jenny was careful not to divulge what she was thinking to Bill.

"I saw this black guy in college, his name was Fletcher, he was hung like that." Bill waited for Jenny's reaction.

"Really you never mentioned it."

"That's because he ended up seducing my first wife. I'll tell you about it when the movie is over." This was almost to much information for Jenny who was totally enthralled in the movie.

Both actors were totally nude now and the white woman sat back on an elevated ledge on the landing of the stairs. The black man dropped to his knees and began eating the woman's pussy.