The Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda, who had brought Bill to an orgasm, walked over and said to Rita, 'If you want to feel something really filling, take it up the ass."

"Oh no, I couldn't," moaned Rita, "I've never been able to do that."

"Well, there's always a first time," said Linda as she helped Rita off of my cock.

Linda made Rita get on her hands and knees on the carpet and lifted her butt up. She began to lick Rita's anus and then waved her husband over.

"I'll bet you've always wanted to fuck her in the ass, right?" she asked Bill.

'Well, yes," he said, "But she says it hurts her."

"You just didn't know how to do it," said Linda, "Here. Get down and jam your tongue into her ass until she relaxes and it opens up."

He got down and spread her butt cheeks and began to stab his tongue into her anus.

"I think it's open now," he said. Rita just lay there moaning.

"Okay, put your cock in her," ordered Linda.

Bill got on his knees and put the tip of his cock against her anus and began to slide it in. Rita moaned as he slid his eight inches slowly in. when his hips were against her ass, he began pumping. After Rita had a second orgasm form the butt fuck, Linda waved me down. Bill reluctantly pulled out of her and I put my cock against her open anus.

"Give her all twelve inches," said Linda, "After all she wanted your cock, right."

I detected a little vindictiveness in Linda's voice, but I didn't blame her. She had had my cock all to herself for several years now and here she was being coerced into sharing it. I grabbed Rita's hips and slammed my cock up into her ass. Rita screamed, I think with pleasure and I stopped and held it there.

Linda got on her hands and knees next to Rita and whispered in her ear, "You wanted it. You got it."

Linda didn't see the other Bill drop down behind her and quickly slide his cock into her ass.

"Oof," she cried, "I wasn't ready for that."

Bill didn't care and he began to pump his cock into Linda's ass as I began to do the same to Rita.

Linda still had her head down next to Rita as she began to whisper in her ear, "I love it up the ass. Don't you? How does it feel to have three pounds of man-meat up inside of you? Think you could get used to it? I love it. Let's do it from a different position. Bill, stop a second."

I stopped too, knowing what Linda had in mind. Linda got to her feet and, with my help, we got Rita to her feet. She led us all over to the sofa and made Bill and I sit down. Then she turned Rita around and made her sit on my cock. It went all the way up into her ass as she slid down on it. She fell back against me and I began to play with her breasts as I bucked my hips bouncing her on my erect cock. Linda dropped onto Bill's cock, bounced on him and played with her clit until she brought herself to a happy orgasm.

I brought Rita to orgasm number three and then she began begging for mercy. I lifted her off of my cock and set her next to me on the sofa where she fell back and seemed to pass out.

"Another satisfied customer," I thought.

I stood and looked around. Penny was on her knees just bringing Dan to an oral orgasm and as he fell back on the sofa and she turned, my cock was in front of her face.

"Your turn," I said.

"Gladly," she cried happily as she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and began to orally pleasure me.

I saw Karen on her back with the other Bill pounding his cock into her cunt. She was enjoying it as she kept bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts, the slapping sound echoed in the room. "Now there is a girl that likes to be fucked," I thought. She's next.

Linda, assuming the job of conductor, came over and told Penny to take it al the way in. Penny, with my cock still in her mouth, shook her head.

"Thoo bagg," she said around my cock.

"No, you only think it's too big," said Linda, "You have to let your throat relax and stifle the gag reflex."

She put her hand behind Penny's head and pushed her further onto my cock. I finally felt Penny's throat relax and begin to take in more of my cock. As inch after inch of my cock slid between Penny's lips, all the others gathered around to watch.

When Penny's lips were buried in my pubic hair, Linda held her there and said, "Now swallow."

Penny's eyes were huge with panic as she tried to breathe through her nose but she gallantly swallowed and I felt her throat muscles milk my cock.

"Again," said Linda, holding her there.

She swallowed a few more times and I lost it. I grabbed head and began to cum down into her throat. She took the first couple of bursts and then began to choke. Linda let go of her head as huge quantities of cum began to flow out of her mouth and nose. I gave one last hard pump against her lips and pulled my cock out of her mouth. Penny gasped and choked spraying cum on my cock and thighs as I stood there. Linda pushed her aside and began to lick me. Karen joined her and about the time that penny stopped choking, they had almost every drop of cum cleaned off of me.

Linda turned to group and said, "Well, that was something Penny had wanted to do all evening. Let's each do our personal favorite fantasy with an audience."

Penny climbed up on the sofa next to Rita and they both lay there looking fully satiated...and very sore. My cock will do that to a woman.

"Linda said, "Dan, you said something about lusting after Rita's tits."

"Karen said that," cried Dan.

"But it's true," said Karen, pushing Dan toward the sofa, "Go ahead. Show us what you'd like to do with them."

"Ooh. I like that idea," said Rita, struggling to sit up, "I'm ready for another round."

"Okay," said Dan, giving Karen a look, "Rita, get me hard again with your mouth."

She got on her knees in from of Dan and began to suck his cock. She swallowed it in deep and then lifted it and began to lick her way up the bottom of his shaft. In just a couple of minutes, he was hard again. The Viagra were obviously working just fine.

"Now lie down on the floor on your back," He ordered.

She dutifully lay down and he knelt over her stomach. He pushed her huge breasts together and slid his cock between them. He began to slowly fuck her tits with a big smile on his face and it was obvious this was something he had wanted to do for a long time. Karen and Linda got down on either side of her and began to bite and suck on her inch long nipples. Penny's Bill got between Rita's legs and slid his cock into her cunt. In a few minutes, Dan moaned and began to cum, squirting huge quantities of cum between her breasts. He let her breasts flop over on her chest and Karen and Linda dove in and began to lap it all up.

"Who's next?" said Linda finally sitting back with cum smeared across her face.

"Me," said Rita's Bill.

Everybody got on a sofa as Bill led Linda out to the middle of the room.

"All day at work I sit at my desk and look at Linda and picture shoving my cock into all three holes," he said.

"All at once!" said Linda.

Everybody laughed.

"I wish I could," said Bill with a smile, "Do you prefer and particular order cuz I don't?"

Linda said, "And all day I sit in your office and imagine you sticking your cock in all three holes. Let's start at the top. I'll suck you, then down to my pussy and then up the ass where I want to feel your hot cum fill my rectum. Okay?"

Bill stood there stroking his cock and looking at her, "That works for me."

"Okay," she said, "Come over to the sofa."

She lay down on the sofa with her chin on the armrest, grabbed her ankles and opened her mouth. Bill stood at the end of the sofa and rubbed his cock around on her face and against her lips.

"You big tease," laughed Linda, "Let me taste you."

Bill slowly slid his cock into her mouth. Linda, being used to my cock, easily took him in and down into her throat. She looked up at him as he 'mouth fucked' her. On one of his thrusts, I held him with his balls against her chin and told her to swallow. She only did it a couple of times before he pulled out of her.

"God, that feels good. I almost let go a little early," he gasped.

"You better not," said Linda.

She flipped around so she was on her back with her legs hanging over the armrest. He spread her legs and stepped between them. Linda was rubbing hard on her clit as Bill slid his cock into her wet cunny. He fucked her for about ten minutes before I told him to stop with it all the way in.

This time Linda used her fantastic cunt muscles to clench and unclench his cock. Again he only tolerated it for a few minutes before he had to pull out.

"Jesus, she is an amazing little fuck machine, isn't she?" he said to me.

"That's why I married her," I said, "She has muscles where normal woman don't and she can milk you dry every night in all sorts of ways."

With that, Linda laughed and rolled over, presenting her ass to him. He bent down and spent a few minutes licking her anus and stabbing it with his tongue. Then he put his cock against her and slid it in.

"Jesus H. Christ, how can she be so tight after taking your cock in so many times?"

"Wait a second," I said, "You ain't seen nothing yet."

He pumped his eight inches into her ass about thirty times and then he stopped with it buried in her.

"I smiled and said, "It's stuck, isn't it?"

"Yes," he said with amazement, "I can't pull it out."

"Yep, she can clamp that anus so tight that you couldn't get in there with a crowbar," I laughed, "And she's just getting started."

"Oh shit," Bill cried, "She's milking my cock from inside. Oh God, I'm going to cum."

With that he began to jerk around and twist as Linda milked every single drop of cum into her rectum. Only after he was empty and spent did she relax and let him extract his penis. He looked down at his red and sore cock and smiled.

"That was fantastic."

"My turn," said Linda as she got up off the sofa, "I could see here tonight that Karen was as big of a cum lover as I am so I want her on the floor and on her back."

Karen dutifully got on her back and Linda squatted over her face with her anus above Karen's mouth.

"Okay, you little cum eating bitch, open that mouth and take this in," Linda ordered, "And don't swallow. We're going to share. We're all going to share."

Karen smiled and opened her mouth as Linda strained and expelled about a pint of Bill's cum into Karen's mouth. Karen lay there with her mouth filled to overflowing with sticky white cum.

Linda lay down next to her and ordered Penny and Rita to do the same. All three women lay down on their backs as Karen closed her mouth, got up and leaning over three of them slowly let cum flow from her mouth into the mouths of the other three women. When they all had a mouth full, Linda ordered them to swallow. Then Karen kissed each of the women, her tongue making sure they had swallowed it all Then she dropped down next to them and they all lay there smiling with swollen lips.

We all took a break then and did a few more shots of tequila before retiring to the hot tub. The ladies took turns moving around the hot tub from one guy's lap to another getting a cock into their cunts or their butts. I was never sure which. It all felt good.

When we all got out and retired to the living room, several of us fell asleep on the carpet. I woke a few times to find somebody sucking my cock and a couple of times someone climbed on and got themselves off but I was too tired to respond. In the morning, I woke up Linda and we got dressed and snuck out back to our house where she asked me to fuck her one last time. She even managed to bring me to another orgasm before I fell asleep again. I think we got up about 5 PM.

I was sore for a couple of days and so was everybody else. This didn't stop Penny from sending out an invitation to another neighborhood party a couple of weeks later. I had a feeling about what that might turn into. I smiled.

12