The Story and the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My chest tripped as she continued.

"I'm imagining how you're going to fill my mouth and how your back will arch over me when you cum..."

"Stop! Oh, man! Tessa, you have to stop! You're killing me!" I hissed.

The brunette on stage came in a loud, echoing voice as Tessa claimed my lips in a brutal, possessive kiss.

I was vaguely aware of the audience clapping and the squat bartender hopping up on to the stage. Tessa pulled away as the burly man lifted an old microphone and announced there would be one more act before closing.

My breath caught as I realized he was talking about us.

Behind him a female assistant quickly changed the cotton sheet and plastic covering on the oversized sofa.

When she finished, the bartender waved us over.

Here we go!

The whole scene felt surreal as Tessa took my hand and guided me onstage. My heart paused and then went into overdrive as she gently guided me onto the sofa.

Time stopped, as I sat back to watch her begin a slow striptease between my spread legs. I forgot about the crowd. No one else existed at that moment. If I had thought I would be nervous, I was wrong. I had no time for nerves, just desire.

As she stripped, the contrast between her purely feminine movement and the unmistakably masculine clothing was intriguing. I focused on her eyes as she lifted the thick leather jacket up and off her shoulders. That left just the tight white wife-beater and the baggy cargo pants beneath.

She was so sexy in the wife-beater that I almost hated to see it go.

Almost.

With a quick, practiced movement, it was on the floor beside the jacket. The reality of the moment slammed into me as I focused on her small, heaving breasts. Licking my lips, I sat up straight and reached for the delicious treats before me.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I registered the sound of the audience as they cheered us on, but just as quickly, I forgot about them once more.

My only real concern was an intense need to feel her naked skin against my own. Taking the initiative, I pulled my soft, silk, sleeveless blouse over my head and tossed it aside.

Tessa helped me with my bra and then she was there, leaning over me, closer and closer until we were breast-to-breast, skin-to-skin.

I couldn't stop the long sigh of pleasure that ripped from my chest.

She felt so good.

Her lips on mine brought me up and into her as I arched toward the sensations. She gently pushed me down onto the couch and followed, stretching her soft, wiry frame against the heat of my skin.

"You feel like silk," she murmured against my neck.

Her hands were all over me, caressing and stroking me up and toward the brink of something just out of my grasp.

"Tessa," I begged. "... Lose the pants, now!"

With a quick nip to the soft skin just beneath my ear, she obliged.

Rising onto her knees, Tessa loosened the belt that held the cargo pants.

Instantly, I felt the loss of her warmth, but found some satisfaction in the sight of her lean hips as the pants fell away.

Vaguely, I registered the sound of the audience as they let out a collective round of murmurs. No one moved or made a sound as Tessa stood and stepped the rest of the way out of the cargos, revealing what was hidden underneath.

I knew what they saw, but I still caught my breath at the sight before me.

It was there, jutting out from her slim hips at an almost obscene angle. I spared a quick glance into her eyes and watched them change into a deep cobalt color as she licked her lips and brought her right hand up to her mouth.

My clit twitched as I watched her slowly lick the first three fingers of her right hand before lowering her arm and grasping the thick shaft in a firm grip.

Her eyes never left my face as I watched her begin to stroke the shaft in a calm, steady movement. As my shallow breathing began to increase, so did her speed, until Tessa was working the dildo at a rapid fire pace.

The audience loved it. I could hear whistles and cheers coming from the spellbound crowd. They wanted more and so did I.

"Your turn," Tessa ordered. Her voice was low and thick. She nodded once toward the dark crowd. "Let's give them something to remember."

I would have followed her anywhere by then and done anything possible to please the magnificent creature beckoning me. She was becoming my salvation, leading me where I had been afraid to go before.

I tasted freedom on the backside of this night and I wanted her to take me there.

"Yes," I whispered. On trembling legs, I stood before the crowd.

Tessa placed a hand on either side of my bare hips and guided me to the edge of the stage.

It was time to reveal what was beneath my own costume. Every nerve in my body tingled as I reached for the zipper of my short skirt.

It had been so easy for Tessa, in her boy clothes with that swagger she wore so well. Her confidence was enormous and I drew strength from the warmth of her hand as she caressed my bareback.

Her switch had been almost too easy. Tessa had been a completely feminine woman who had transformed into a total butch without so much as a pause.

My chore, as it was, had been to transform my mostly butch persona into a total femme.

In essence, we had borrowed each other's identity for the night and now we were going to carry it past that point and to the next level.

"Now, Charlie. You can do it," she breathed. Her voice was an anchor as I half-turned to look into her eyes.

I'm not sure what the audience expected, but there was a stillness to them that hadn't been there before. The silence itself was conspicuous due to the lack of noise, rather than the abundance of it. You could have, literally, heard a pin drop.

Taking a deep breath, I took hold of the edge of the fabric and pushed downward, never once breaking eye contact with Tessa. When she saw the black lace panties, I heard her gasp.

I could feel the head of the fake penis rub against the top of my thigh as she leaned in close behind me. Her hands slipped around and down to the edge of my damp lace panties. With a quick tug, she slid them down and off my hips, tossing them aside without pause.

Completely naked now, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the feel of the audience. As easily as I had forgotten them before, I was now unable to think past the murmurs and scattered moans that filled the room. I knew they were taking in every inch of my exposed body and it unnerved me.

I was saved from myself and my doubts as Tessa's fingers brought me back to her with a lightning bolt of sensation.

"So wet..." she murmured. Her silky lips brushed against my cheek as she pulled me back against her. The substitute phallus slid between my legs from behind as her fingers circled my clit in the front.

The low rumble of the audience signaled their approval as Tessa continued to manipulate my senses.

My knees threatened to buckle as Tessa began to gyrate against me.

"The couch..." she suggested, turning me away from the crowd.

I followed her to the sofa and eased back against the cushions. Tessa hovered over me, patiently waiting for me to get comfortable. I fought back the urge to reach for her again. I wanted her to initiate the rest of the encounter. That was part of the fantasy. I had to relinquish control. It was all up to her.

Tessa moved close until she was standing rigid between my spread legs. The large fake phallus was inches from my face, demanding my immediate attention.

To my surprise, my mouth started to water. I wanted that stiff rubber dick because it was attached to Tessa. Looking up once into her hooded eyes was enough to let me know she wanted this as much as I did. So, without warning, I grabbed the shaft and pulled her hard toward me. Tessa groaned my name as I took the tip between my lips and went to work.

I felt her fingers as she wound them tight in my auburn hair. After a couple of minutes, she started to thrust her hips toward me, making hoarse noises the whole time.

After only a couple of minutes, I pulled away. I forgot about the audience once again. There was only the two of us.

Without hesitation, I lay back on the couch and beckoned her to come with me.

She was stroking the large shaft again and I held her gaze as she lowered her slim body onto mine. I lifted my right leg up against the back of the sofa and spread my left as far as it would go.

I was wet and aching as she gently eased the rubber head toward the welcoming lips of my pulsing center.

I'm not sure who groaned the loudest when she finally thrust into me. All I know is we arched together, putting every ounce of effort we could into merging our bodies as close as possible.

Tessa moaned my name and began to increase the pace of her thrusts as I opened up to her. Dropping her head, she claimed my lips in a brutal display of passionate possession. Her slim hips fit between my thighs as if she were forged there.

It didn't take long until I felt the first twinges of release curl through my stomach and breathe fire into my aching wetness.

"Tessa, faster..." I begged shamelessly.

She obliged and I was gone. Light slammed into the back of my eyelids as I called to Heaven and then to her.

Wave after wave rolled over me. When I finally found a way to breathe again, Tessa was there, holding me, guiding me back to the reality of what had just happened.

As my senses returned to semi-normal, I gave Tessa a small push. Just enough to disengage our entangled bodies. As she slid from me, I flipped her over and straddled her thin frame.

"Your turn," I whispered, dropping my head to nibble on her bottom lip. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," she hissed. Her chest rose and fell in a rhythm that promised she was telling the whole truth and nothing but.

"Good."

I reached for the slippery phallus left forgotten at her hips and quickly unstrapped it from her thin waist. After dropping it on top of our wrinkled pile of clothes, I slid my torso back up over hers and whispered in her ear.

"Sit up."

She complied with a smile as I repositioned myself back down onto the sofa, chest up. I took her hand and pulled her up and over me. I sighed as I felt her wetness coat my belly while she eased her wiry frame on top of me.

After a quick kiss, I gave her one last command.

"Straddle me. I want to taste you."

Her soft whimper sent shivers of anticipation throughout my skin. Seconds later, her warmth engulfed my senses. The scent of her filled my nostrils just before my first taste of her sent me into a tailspin.

Somehow, over the roar in my ears, I could hear the crowd cheer. Tessa was giving them exactly what they wanted.

And, I wasn't doing too badly, either.

I licked every inch of her while she squirmed and rode my mouth in an increasing frenzy. I tried to keep up with her, but it was impossible. She was all over the place, her hips rising and falling, pinning me in a cocoon of slick heat.

I drank her in, savoring the moment, until she suddenly stiffened and cried out. A fresh onslaught of wetness covered my lips, dripping down my chin, as she pulsed around me.

Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like an eternity and I held on to her, waiting for the rush to pass. When it did, I helped her up, wiped my face and stood to the sound of raucous applause and catcalls coming from the crowd.

We stood there, in the spotlight, naked and satiated. I took her hand in mine and brought it to my lips.

"Thank you for this," I said.

Her eyes sparkled in amusement.

"Trust me. It was my pleasure."

I squeezed her fingers once more before releasing them. We bent and quickly gathered our clothes, then left the stage. After dressing in the shadows of the stage, we made our way through the back of the audience and out into the cool night air.

We were the last 'act' of the night, so the crowd cleared out at the same time we did.

"That was incredible," I said, still not sure I believed it had actually happened.

"Yes, it was," she replied, sliding into the cab of the truck.

Her playful smile lit up the night as she said, "I can't wait to check out your next story."

12