The Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A visit to a friend in the US.
1.4k words
4
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been talking for a long while and we had finally decided we should meet and though I was looking forward to meeting you I was a bit nervous about how you would react to me in person. I still smiled when I thought about how horny my stories had made you.

I walk off the plane after a long and annoyingly slow journey, I pick up a small suitcase off the planes conveyor belt and say a prayer that it hadn't been searched, that might have been embarrassing as there are all sorts of surprises for you.

As I exit the airport terminal I look round for you. I start to get worried as I can't see to spot you anywhere when suddenly I see you, my breath catches in my throat, in person you look even more beautiful, I smile and wave to you and start to head towards you.

As I reach you I put the suitcase down as you wrap your arms around me, I can feel the warmth of your body against me, the perfume you wear surrounding me as I slowly tilt your head back and kiss you, our first kiss.

My lips meet your gently at first, a slow kiss, then as your lips part it becomes more passionate. Then there in the middle of the airport your hand slides down between us to brush over my semi-hard on. My cock has been partly hard for the last week when thinking about this.

I moan softly into your open mouth as you pull back and grin. I can help but be stunned, as you grin it lights up your entire face, you look absolutely stunning. Your grin changes to a slightly naughty one as you whisper in my ear to follow you. I grab my case and chase after you.

As we are walking down on of the quiet corridors I admire your body once more, your swaying hips to nice pert breasts, long slim legs that lead all the way up to a perfect ass. God I can feel myself getting harder as we quickly walk.

Suddenly you pull me off balance and drag me into a small cupboard. I drop my suitcase as your small arms wrap around my neck again as I lean down and kiss you once more, you taste so sweet. My hands start around your back but soon they are sliding down your body to grab your ass, half lifting you, as our kiss turns more and more passionate.

I suddenly feel your hands slide from around my neck, sliding down over my body and under my shirt to slowly caress over my skin; your hands feel so good. Then they reach for the buttons on my jeans, slowly beginning to undo them, the belt, then the button and finally sliding the zip down, I feel your hands on the front of my boxer-clad cock, slowly rubbing.

I groan and slide my hands round to slowly undo your blouse, starting at the top and slowly undoing all the buttons as you massage my cock to its full length, its is soon poking out the top of my boxers, you look at it and smile, licking your lips. I have your blouse open at last and my hands reach out, slipping each breast out of its bra cup my hands slowly caress and squeeze my fingers rubbing over the nipples.

You slowly slide down to your knees and slide my boxers down with you, my hard cock springs free. Now easily at 8inches and it could be more, I have never been this hard except when with you. You gently kiss the head and then engulf it in your mouth, your soft warm tongue swirling around the head of my shaft, licking my slit and your hands reaching to slowly massage the full length of my shaft.

Ever so slowly you begin sliding the full length of my shaft into your mouth, I groan softly as I watch inch after inch slowly disappears inside you. I moan as I feel myself reach the back of your throat and you continue. I am shaking now as you begin working the full length of my shaft in earnest. Your head bobbing up and down on it, your tongue sliding over the sensitive underside.

I am now leaning back against a wall unsure my legs could properly support me, the feel of my hard rod in your mouth is heavenly, I look down at you and wonder how on earth I could have someone as cute, as beautiful and stunning as you kneeling between my legs with my 8 inches sliding in and out of your mouth and throat.

My hands reach down and slowly pinch each nipple between my fingers and gently rolling them, making you groan around my hard cock, your throat vibrating, I shivered, beginning to get closer. You look up at me, that sexy naughty gleam in your eyes and I'm almost cumming there on the spot, I want to fuck you so bad. You suck that little bit harder...

"Oh god babe... I don't think I can last much longer..."

I expect you to slow down but all you do is work faster on my cock, your lips sliding up and down, your head bobbing up and down on my shaft as you suck me deeper and harder, my groans echoing round the room...

"Here I cum..."

My teeth are gritted as I begin blasting my hot cum into your mouth, it must have been half a litre of cum that I shot into your mouth, I could see your throat working desperately as you swallow blast after blast of my cum.

Shuddering my legs give way and I sink down to the floor even as you continue cleaning my shaft, licking all traces of my cum away. Sucking on my balls one by one.

I lay there gasping as you moved close...

"Glad you came now?"

I stare at you in shock... "I was glad before that... here let me show you..."

I quickly grab my coat and lie it on the cold stone floor, bunching one end up to make a pillow, I lift you easily and lie you down then flip your skirt up, looking at your black lacy panties...

I gently trace the tips of my fingers over the outline of your soft lips, then down between them. Pushing your skirt a little higher I hook my fingers into your panties and slowly draw them down your legs, little by little, revealing your shaven pussy.

I kiss just under the waist of your skirt then slowly move down over your mound till finally I reach the gently curves of your pussy, I can already see it is wet and run my finger tips over the lips softly making you shiver.

My tongue following it, licking the slit, running up and down the soft lips, tasting your sweet juices as I slip in gently between them. I reach with my fingers and slowly spread you, letting me see inside your wet inside.

I lean down and slip my tongue deep inside you, then flicking it over the clit I can feel your juices flowing and filling my mouth, your hips buck up off the floor as I lick and suck you over and over, my tongue pumping in and out of you. I slowly slip a finger into your ass, pushing it in up to the first knuckle.

I lift you up and lick more insistently, my finger moving in and out of you ass, I begin fucking your pussy with my finger and tongue as well. I can hear your moans building to a crescendo as you writhe around on the floor, my fingers and tongue working your two holes.

You scream as you cum, your juices flowing out of you and into my mouth as I drink it. Licking and sucking on your soaking pussy as you cum in my mouth...

I slowly raise myself up and look down at you leaning over you to kiss you. I pocket the panties and slowly slide the skirt down your legs. I pull you up to your feet and kiss you... "

I think we should try and get back to your place gorgeous"

We quickly leave the airport and flag a cab heading for your house.