The Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Jon and Becky take it further.
2k words
4.44
47.6k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apb
apb
5 Followers

Becky and I continued to share weeks of incredible sex. It wasn't exactly guilt free, remember all the while we were hiding our love and lust for each other from our family. If my mother or siblings ever found out...I'm not sure what they would do. But after awhile things started to slow down. We started going on more dinner dates but seeing each other less frequently. After dinner, however, we would get extremely intimate. (And by the way, you'd have no idea how many middle aged men can't help but notice my fine lady out in public. Or the fact that she was hanging off a guy that is half her age.)

It was about 9 o'clock, we had gone back to my place after having a very romantic dinner at a local seafood restaurant. I unlock the door in a hurry and we both rush in. I could sense that she was horny for sex since when I first picked her up earlier in the evening. We threw our arms around each other and starting kissing passionately. I put both of my big hands on her round ass and squeezed gently. As I did this she grabbed between us and started undoing my pants.

She bit my lower lip as I reached up and unzipped her black dress. She stepped back, with a sexy smile, and pulled the straps down off her shoulders. She was braless, my dick stiffened and I pulled off my pants. She continued to pull her dress off revealing her white lacey thong. I tossed my pants onto the loveseat and she did the same with her dress. We instantly went back to kissing, tongues massaging each other in our mouths. She pulls back again, crouching down to slide off my boxers while I take off my shirt.

She takes my hand and leads me to my bedroom. I lay down on my bed, dick throbbing and everything. Becky stands in front of me, still sporting the hot white thong. "Like this?" she said bending over and putting her right hand on her taint and moving it up her ass.

"Fuck yeah" I respond as she slaps her right cheek. She slides the thong off and lies next to me, pulling me on top of her. She lifts her left leg up into the air, and I grin as I spot her new neatly shaved twat. I put my hand up holding her leg and slowly insert my dick into her already wet pussy.

"Mmm" she purrs, putting her hands on my shoulders. I slowly start moving the head of my shaft in and out of her clit, moving it deeper with each thrust. She moans and puts both of her hands on the inside of her thighs. I start moving faster, and pushing harder. The bed is creaking with my thrusts. "Ohh Jonny..." she whispers. I thrust deeper, my left hand reaching up and grabbing her big tit. Faster and harder, the headboard of the bed starts banging against the wall and Becky moans louder.

I lean over her more, fucking her hard. She reaches her hands around and digs her fingernails into my back, gasping. I push as hard as I can, my balls slapping against her asshole and taint. I feel her tense up and moan loudly "Yes...ohh yeah!", she cums. I pound her faster and pull my dick out. I jerk it hard and fast, spewing my cum all over her tits and stomach. I plop down beside her, exhausted as she rubs my cum on her nipples and licks her fingers off.

Then it hit me again, while lying there. This is my aunt, and she's eating my cum. "How hot is that?" I thought. After a shower she laid back down beside me and we slept together again, holding each other until morning where we both had to go our separate ways for the day.

We grew very strong feelings toward each other; it certainly wasn't all about the sex. There were some definite fun times; I had never had a better relationship. Granted, she's a nympho, but that's just my bonus. I would stop by about 3 or 4 times a week at the law offices that she worked at as a secretary and just kind of flirt with her until she got off for lunch. According to her, I was all her coworkers could talk about. A 20 year old guy banging someone more than half his age, they couldn't believe it. Of course they had no idea that I was her nephew. You'd never think so if you saw us making out and fondling each other on the park bench.

About a week after our last night together I had stopped by for lunch again. But Becky had other things on her mind besides lunch. We walked out of her office and down the hallway to the elevator, she was in a hurry. I didn't understand why yet. We were alone, and we starting going up in the elevator instead of down, unusual I thought. We stopped at the 16th floor and she pulled me out. This floor was completely empty, must have been in the process of remodeling. She pulled me behind a blank wall and smiled, we kissed. She reached down into my pants and put her hand on my cock. "Oh yeah" I said.

She looked into my eyes and started rubbing my shaft, I was getting very erect. She kissed down my chin and neck and then got down onto her knees. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. She grabbed my dick from outside my boxers and kissed my stomach, lifting up my shirt. Becky pulled my boxers down and spit on both of her hands. She grabbed onto it and started jerking me off slowly. "Fuck yes" I said, leaning against the wall. She looked up into my eyes and I put my hands on her head. She moved in and started tonguing my balls while jerking my dick with her left hand. I moaned, probably too loud. She put her finger over her lipstick covered lips and signaled to be quiet. Becky continued and put her mouth around my left nut, licking it all over. She moved her tongue from my nut down under my shaft and onto the tip of my head.

She put my cock in her mouth and sucked slowly while jerking off the rest of the shaft. Leaving my hands on her head, and tried to guide her more into my dick. Her head moving back and forth, gulping on my hard cock. She stopped her hand and started fondling my balls, my right hand took its place and I jerked whatever wouldn't fit into her. She slurped on my member loudly and stared into my eyes. I start to jerk harder and blow my hot loud into the back of her mouth. She pulls me out and swallows, smiling. She gets back up, wiping off her mouth and pecks me on the lips. I pulled up my pants and we headed for lunch.

I've never met a woman who loved pleasuring a man so much. I was in heaven. About three days later I had come home from work at about 11 p.m. and I was pretty damn tired. I open the door and step inside and there was Becky lying on my couch in just a tank top and g-string. "Finally" she said, "I've been waiting for you since 7." She stands up holding a tube of KY jelly. "Let's try something new tonight..." She reached down and grabbed at my crotch, I was already hard as a rock just from the sight of her dark nipples showing through her top. She undoes my pants and just lets my cock flop out, hanging in midair.

Then she slipped off her g-string and opened up the tube of KY. She squirted some jelly in her left hand and rubbed it all over my cock, giving it a few jerks to keep it hard. I pulled her close and kissed her, and then pulled back and took the KY. She bent over, showing her firm ass and her tight little asshole. I squirted some jelly on my index finger and started spackling around her hole. She moaned and reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. I stuck my finger and lubed her up inside, I could feel her tighten around it.

"Sure you want to do this?" I asked, expecting her to have more pain than pleasure.

"Ohh yeah..." she moaned, still fingering her twat. I grabbed my dick and very slowly inserted it inside of tight hole. "Ooooo" she groaned, I kept going gently. Then I moved it back out, and slowly again moved it in. I could feel her hole tightening itself around my shaft, I moved it back out again and in a little faster. She braced herself against the couch, holding onto it with one hand and pleasuring herself with the other. I grabbed onto her hips and moved faster, loving it.

Surprisingly she was really getting into this. Thrusting her ass back into my cock as I pushed forward. She stopped fingering her cunt and just held onto the couch moaning louder. I fuck her in the ass harder, pushing my dick deeper into her hot and tight hole. My balls slapping against her as her tits bounce back and forth in her tank top. "Unh! Unh! Ohh..." she moans and gasps loudly. I feel the juices rush from my nuts so I quickly pull out and stiffen up, getting ready for my orgasm. I jerked it a few times and squirted my load on her ass cheeks.

She wipes it off, and then lies down on the couch. I go over to her and start kissing her softly. Then I pull off her top and start fondling her two big tits. Becky smiles and watches as I lick and kiss her chest and then down her stomach. I go down to her knees, and lick her inner leg very slowly making my way up eventually making it to her pussy. I then lick between her pussy lips and give it a quick kiss. She moans softly, "mmmm". I used the palm of my hand and rub her clit back and forth. She watches intensely, with her hand in my hair. I flicker my tongue out at her twat, licking up its wetness. She squirms; I stick my tongue in her, licking her inside. "Oooo" she moans, pushing my face down in her crotch.

I try to smile while eating her out, seeing all the pleasure she's having. I nibble gently on her clit lips and see her get real wet. I put my mouth over her pussy and try to suck some of the juices out, she grabs onto the side of the couch moaning and squirming. I pull back and starting fingering her in and out while rubbing her taint with my other hand. Her legs spread even wider and she thrusts her hips toward me. I stick a finger inside her still lubed asshole and move it in and out while rubbing inside her pussy with my other hand. "Oh!" she moans and orgasms. I pull out and lick off my hand coated in her pussy juice.

I sat down at the end of the couch by her feet and let her lay there for a few more minutes. She then came over and snuggled against me with my arm around her. We kissed and had some chit chat before heading for bed. My aunt is so fucking hot, some of the guilt is fading away now. I'm still working on how to tell my friends...and my family. I'm afraid they'll be devastated. But we're in love, sooner or later they'll have to find out and just get over it.

The Story continues...

apb
apb
5 Followers