The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrusted again and again, and I dug my hands into the cheeks of his ass, pulling him to me.

One of his arms was under my head, holding him up, and the other found my breast. He clenched the tissue in his hand as he drove his cock into my yielding body.

I undulated under his body, thrusting up against him on each push.

His fingers rolled my nipple slightly, lightly pinching it between them. My other breast jiggled with each thrust of his hips, shaking with the force.

"Fuck," I whispered against his lips, "you feel so good."

He released my tender nipple, bringing his knuckle up to stroke my cheek. "You're exquisite, Amaranthea."

"Oh, fuck, Davor," I moaned quietly, digging my nails into his lower back. "Fuck me harder."

Again, he obeyed without hesitation. He wrapped both arms around me, one under my neck and one under my ass, and let loose.

He thrusted harder, faster, giving me what I needed. I ran my hands up and down his back as he thrusted, feeling the muscle work under his skin. "Oh, fuck," he whispered as he drove into me, his pelvis ramming into mine as his cock pushed into my depths. He drove forward again, rocking my pliant body under him. "Amy..."

I pulled at his hips, encouraging him. "More," I whispered. I could feel another orgasm teetering at the edge of my consciousness. "Give it all to me."

His hand clenched at my hips, holding me tighter against him, pulling me up at him even as he pushed into me. "Gods, I..." he groaned, his thick tip spreading me again.

"Yeah, Davor," I told him, pulling him with my legs. "Give it to me."

He pressed his lips against mine again, and my mouth parted for him as surely as the rest of me. This time it was me tasting his moan as he drove himself forward faster; hard enough to sting. His muscles were clenching and relaxing under my fingers, and I could feel his breath come faster.

"Give it all to me," I told him again, encouraging him.

I felt his body flex under my greedy hands, and he drove himself home again. I felt his body flex not just over me but in me, and he thrusted hard again. "Yes," I whispered, coaxing, and he shuddered and slammed into me again. I could feel my own orgasm, almost as close as his.

"Gods," he groaned as he slid as deeply into me as he could. I felt his cock clench inside of me again. "Oh, yeah."

As he pressed himself into me, I felt his whole body twitch again. He drove his tip against my inner seal again, pressing it right against the gate of my cervix, and then unleashed his first wave of heat. Hot cum gushed from him, splattering and coating my innermost walls.

He pulled back and thrust again, still twitching. He let loose another surge of his pleasure, dousing me in seed. I moaned against his lips, and felt myself teetering on the edge of my second climax.

He kept sawing in and out, shoving hard against my cervix with each thrust. As he pulled back and slammed home again, I finally plummeted over the edge.

My breath came quicker and quicker as my climax hit, and I twitched under him as he kept thrusting away. I could feel heat spreading in me, pooling in my depths and overflowing around his throbbing shaft. I clenched around him, like my body was trying to drain him, and still he kept pumping, still cumming.

Finally, the crest of my orgasm passed, and stars danced in my eyes as I shuddered. Davor shuddered too, holding me close and wedging himself as deep as he could.

I felt his cock twitch again, still dribbling seed into my cunt.

"Gods," I whispered as he twitched again. "How are you still going?"

He just pressed harder against me, holding me tightly against him as his shaft clenched again and again, still going for another thirty or forty seconds after I was done. Finally his muscles relaxed, and he let go of me. I settled into the cool grass, with him above me.

"Told you it was different with an orc," he said, by way of explanation.

"I had no idea," was all I could manage. "I guess it really is true what they say about orcs in bed."

He chuckled. "True what they say about elves, too." He slid back slightly before pushing slowly back into me. Somehow he was still hard. "I don't know if I've ever been with someone so turned on, but still so tight."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "I'd think anyone would feel tight with a cock like that. Besides, I'm only half elven."

"No shit?" He asked, smirking at my comment about his manhood. "Well, I'm only about seven-eights orc."

"Seven-eighths?" I couldn't help but laugh again.

"Humans," he said, grinning. "They get into everything."

"You didn't do so bad yourself, orc," I said, and he let out a guffaw.

He shifted his hips slightly, I inhaled sharply as his cock moved inside of me. "Yeah, we did pretty good," he agreed, that cocky smile on his face again. Then he leaned back, and his shaft slowly slid back before finally dropping out of me with an audible pop and slapping against his thigh. As soon as his tip was out of me I could feel the change in pressure, and a trickle of seed immediately started dribbling out of me.

He looked down at my pussy, neat and trimmed but no doubt puffy from the abuse it took, dripping with his cum. "You, ah," he managed before stopping to chuckle. "You seem to have gotten messy."

I pushed myself up into a sitting position, and watched a moment as a pearlescent bead formed at the bottom of my slit before rolling its way down to my ass. "Well, you're not wrong. Do you have some cloth for me to wash up?"

"I've got a towel and some blankets, but they might not be quite enough to do the job," he said, still grinning.

"You got a better idea?" I asked, slowly working my way to my feet.

He looked down at my crotch again, and grinned to show off his tusks. "I like the sight of you just like this, but I know a good place to wash up. Cute little grotto I spotted earlier when I was getting water for cooking. Interested?"

I pointed at the forest's edge with my chin. "You figure walking in the dark's a smart way to go?"

He started walking in that direction, stopping after a few steps to look at me over a shoulder. "Don't tell me it's too dark for your elven eyes to see?"

I sighed and threw my shirt on as I followed, stepping into the gloom without any more hesitation.

Away from the fire, the light dropped to nothing more than what the stars can give, but I walked with no difficulty. I took long strides to catch up with Davor, trying to ignore the feeling of liquid soaking my thighs as it drained out.

"'S'not so bad, is it?" he asked, slowing until I could catch up.

My feet never missed a beat, and I picked out rocks and roots that would trip up most of the humanoid species. But neither Davor nor I needed any extra light to navigate the woods, and in a few moments I could hear the quiet sound of water falling. After another minute I could see the stream, another and I could see the pool he'd mentioned.

I stopped then, taking it all in. Water cascaded over a small ledge, pooling below before emptying out into a small stream. It wasn't enough to call a real waterfall, but the moonlight turned the falling water into a spray of diamond, and the pool into liquid silver.

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

He turned back to me and grinned. "Saw it this afternoon when we pulled in. Didn't have time for a bath then, but figured you could use a dip."

I looked down again at the mess on my inner thighs, now mostly dried and starting to flake off. "Yeah, I think that mess was mostly your fault," I told him as I stepped past.

I found a likely looking rock and dropped my bundle of clothes on it, then realized he hadn't moved at all. I craned my head to find him staring, his gaze riveted on my ass. "See something you like?"

He chuckled again, eyes trailing down my legs, then back up to where they connected. "Some things, for sure."

I straightened up, strangely self-conscious under his intense stare. "You can't possibly be ready to go again," I insisted, stepping up to the pool and trying it with my toe. It was cold against my skin, but not the bone-numbing cold of glacier-fed rivers.

As I dipped my toe in the pool a second time, I realized he hadn't answered my question. I turned back, one foot in the pond, staring at him through the sheet of my hair. He looked intent, and a quick appraisal of him and his half-erect anatomy told me enough. "How can you be ready to go again," I asked, incredulous. "We just finished like fifteen minutes ago. Your cum isn't even dry yet!"

He shrugged a shoulder, unconcerned. "Told you it's different being with an orc. Now we gonna swim or not?"

Before I could even answer, he took off past me in long strides and leapt near the waterfall, into the deepest part of the pool. The glassy surface immediately went from a calm reflection of the sky to an eruption of water.

I gasped as the cold water splashed onto my legs. Goosebumps broke out over my body again, although their cause was very different from the last time. His head broke the water and he laughed, shaking droplets from his head. "Well?" He asked, quieter than before.

I sighed and strode forward as boldly as I could manage. Sitting on the stone lip, I dropped my legs in, and nearly froze in place as the cold hit me. But I couldn't accept being outdone by him now, so I drew in a deep breath and pushed forward, letting myself be taken by the chilled water.

The effect was like getting slapped in the face and being pulled into a too-tight embrace at the same time, like I needed to take a deep breath but couldn't quite manage.

I broke through the surface a moment later and gasped in a breath of night air.

He was standing close, waiting for me. "Pretty good, hey?"

"Prick," I muttered, moving to a shallower point where I could stand without treading water. Once the water was no higher than my stomach, I realized it wasn't nearly as cold as it felt when I first went in. A far stretch from the hot bath I really wanted, but it wasn't too bad.

I looked over, and found his gaze once again on my body. This time he stood admiring my breasts, and the nipples that were fully stiffened from the cool water. "Enjoying the scenery," I asked, a bit dryly.

"Is the water cold," he asked, leering, "or are you just happy to see me?"

I sighed at the juvenile humor, but couldn't help feeling just a bit amused by his antics. "I don't know if the water's cold," I told him, walking into the deeper part where he was. Then I swung my hand in an arc through the water, kicking up a wave of water in his direction. "You tell me!"

He sputtered as the water splashed over him, then laughed as I slapped more at him.

I put both hands together and was about to splash him a third time when he suddenly sprang forward, catching me around the waist and forcing me backwards. I managed to get one foot firmly on the bottom of the pool and pivot, keeping him from driving me under the water.

He caught himself and stopped before he fell, then we both paused, his arms firmly around my back. My eyes drifted down to where I could feel his length against my thigh. Not that I could see it through the water, but I could imagine well enough.

"Now who's happy to see whom?" I asked, reaching down between us.

"Whom?" He asked as I grabbed the offending appendage. "Well, aren't we feeling fancy?"

I gently clenched my hand, gripping the shaft in my hand. "I know what I'm feeling, and I'm not sure I'd call it fancy."

He pushed against me and forced me back a step. "Oh? What would you call it then?"

I put a hand against his chest and kept gently tugging on him. I made a sound like I was deep in thought, and it sounded almost exactly like his sound of enjoyment. "I guess I would call it... adequate."

His eyes snapped open, mock outrage written all over his face. "Adequate?"

He put his hands on my hips and lifted me up, as easily as if I was a sack of potatoes.

"Adequate?" he asked again. He took a series of quick steps, carrying me across the pool to the edge and dropped me on it. Then his lips were on mine in a forceful kiss. His hands were still on my sides, and mine on the back of his head and neck, without me remembering how they got there.

He broke away suddenly, both of us panting slightly. Then his lips were on my earlobe, and my breath was gone again. "That's cheating," I whispered, with no real conviction.

He slid an arm around my back and pulled me forward until my pelvis was flush against his stomach, still kissing my ear and down my neck.

He kept moving down, trailing kisses along my neck, my collar, my breasts. There he lingered, lavishing attention on my skin, gently nibbling at my tips.

Then his mouth was moving down again, first on my ribs, then my navel, then my waistline. I felt powerless, robbed of any real ability to speak or think. I leaned back, hands braced behind me, and still his mouth continued downwards.

His lips tickled the small patch of pubic hair I kept, then suddenly his breath was at the junction of my thighs. I sighed and spread my legs almost instinctively, leaning further back.

His lips, his breath, his tongue were on me. In me. He flicked his tongue across my clit, and I lost my breath again.

And then, after all that, he really got started.

I could do little more than hold onto his head with one hand as he went on. I clung desperately to the rock beneath and behind me, as if to keep from flying away.

His mouth was everywhere I needed it, sucking and licking, flicking and teasing. I gasped and moaned as I rode the high, gradually approaching something big.

Heat surged and licked my insides, like a flame roaring in my blood. And still he kept on, his passion meeting mine. It was all I could do to keep from screaming out into the night, and I felt myself rising even faster than I had earlier tonight.

I hit that peak and hurtled over, shaking as my orgasm swept through my body. Still he kept on, relentless, his tongue flicking across my clit as each wave of sensation jolted through me.

And then the inferno passed, leaving smoldering embers behind.

I sat up, staring down at his dark head between my pale legs. "Fuck," I managed to whisper between panting breaths.

He let up, letting me come down slightly from the high. He was grinning again, the cocky bastard.

"Fuck," I panted again, trying to make my head formulate the thought I was trying to spit out.

"I gotta say, you taste pretty damn good, elf. I could stay buried between your thighs til the sun-"

I cut him off by reaching between us, grabbing his cock. It was rock-hard, despite the cool water all around us. "Fuck me," I told him, finally making my mouth work. "I need it now."

His mouth split in a feral grin, tusks and teeth glinting in the moonlight. "As you wish," he said in a voice even deeper than his normal, and picked me effortlessly up. I gasped in surprise as he swung me, moving quickly through the water before setting me down.

Now my pelvis was below his stomach, lined up almost perfectly with -

He stroked his erection once, letting me take in the full glorious sight of it. Then he rested it against my folds, its dark green tone a nearly shocking contrast to the pink it was pressed against.

He slowly shifted back and forth, rubbing the length against my nub. My whole body was on fire, and I had no patience. "Any time now, orc."

He grinned wider but said nothing. He took himself in hand, and slid his tip just slightly down.

I sighed at the feeling of the thick head rubbing along my lips. Then it came to a rest between them. Then he was pressing forward, and again my body yielded before him. I was even wetter than before, and still loose from our last pairing, so my body put up no resistance as he slid into me.

He moved smoothly into me, all in one motion, and we both sighed at the moment of our unity.

"Careful," I told him. "I'm still a little sore."

He nodded down at me, and I was surprised at how concerned he looked. "We'll go however you want."

Then he shifted his hips and his length slid back, almost out of me. And then he was sinking into me, sliding his wide shaft into my deepest recess. "Shit, elf," he whispered, sounding almost reverent as he pulled back and pressed into me again. "You feel so good."

I said nothing, sighing in enjoyment as he sunk into me again. One of his hands was on my hip, the other slowly made its way up my ribs and onto my breast, cradling the soft flesh in his rough palm.

His hand dug slightly into my hip as he pulled me towards him, in time with his thrust. He plunged into me faster, enough that it stung but still didn't quite hurt.

I craned my head to watch the point of our connection, where his thick shaft was smoothly pumping in and out of my slit. The pink lips stretched and distended around the thick intruder, stretching around it as he slid slowly in and out.

Then I pulled myself up the rest of the way, until I was sitting up to kiss him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, holding him tightly. His arms, in turn, wrapped around my waist, holding me close as he thrust in again. The angle was awkward, requiring me to tilt my pelvis back while sitting up, but it didn't seem to bother Davor one bit.

My sighs were muffled by his mouth, and I found myself thrusting awkwardly to meet him. He groaned in turn at the extra stimulus, but managed to restrain himself.

Our lips pressed, and I found myself tracing my lip along one of his lower tusks, entranced by the feeling of smooth bone on my lip. He sighed against my mouth as I gently traced my tongue along that smooth surface, then shifted me. One hand curved under my ass and half-lifted me, so that I was barely touching the cold stone beneath me.

I ran my hands along his hard back and up to his smooth scalp, squeezing the muscles as they worked under his skin.

He grunted and clenched my ass cheeks tighter, but restrained himself even as he got closer.

I pulled back slightly and put one hand on his chest. "Wait."

He stopped, sunken halfway into me, panting. "You okay?" He had an almost desperate look about him, but patiently waited. I'm sure there's some number of humans (and elves) who would have insisted that an orc could never show such temperance.

I nodded my answer, then clenched my legs and pulled him against me. His shaft sunk, tantalizingly slowly, until he was nestled in me again. "I'm fine," I told him. "I just kind of want to try something."

He nodded, unsure but certainly unwilling to put a stop to anything now.

I leaned back from him, and he lowered me until I was laying down before him again. "Hold still," I asked, pulling myself a bit closer to the edge. The shifting of his cock in me as I wiggled was enticing in itself, but not quite what I had in mind.

I slowly spread my legs wider, and then lifted my right leg up and brought it up until it was at his shoulder height. Then I brought my other leg up, moving slowly to keep him from falling out of me.

Once I had both legs on his shoulders, I met his grinning face and gave him a nod.

He held my hips and started slowly pulling back and sliding in, and I moaned loudly. My legs being held up made everything feel tighter... and bigger.

He thrust again, and closed his eyes in enjoyment as he slid deep into my body, making me rock with the motion. But he couldn't seem to keep his eyes closed, and settled for staring at my body as he thrust again.

Then he was pressing his arm against the back of my thigh, pushing my knee until it bent. He angled my legs until my knees were against my chest, my feet on his sternum. Evidently very satisfied with the image of an elf bent in half and his cock stuck in her, he started thrusting faster.

I managed to break his intense stare long enough to glance down my own stomach at my pussy, pushed up into the air and crammed full of his thick cock. Again I marveled at our skin - mine pale and his dark, my pussy smooth and delicate around his rough member.