The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts seemed to go deeper, pressing against that sensitive spot inside of me with every pass. "Fuck, you're so big," I managed to say around my own moans.

He seized my ankles with both hands and lifted them until he could lean further over me. My knees were all but pressed into my chin, and I felt my whole body open before him with each press. I doubted I'd be able to finish again in this position, but the feeling was fantastic.

He was thrusting faster now, and harder, too. It stung where I'd grown sensitive, but I was too deep in the moment to care.

He clenched my legs tighter and started thrusting faster, and I could see that same look as before settle over his face: pleasure, desperation, nearly pain. "Fuck, Amy," he said through gritted teeth. He was sawing in and out, each pass seeming to blend together with the last into a single movement.

Then he pulled back and pushed forcefully into me, holding there for a heartbeat, long enough for me to feel his cock pulsate inside of me. He pulled back and thrusted quickly, hammering in twice more before pushing hard at me, as if trying to go deeper. I felt another shudder from his body and a wave of heat rush out of him.

A torrent of seed erupted, spilling from him into my body waiting below. "Fuck," he said again as he pulled back and buried himself into me. The force of his press nearly hurt, and I felt him throb again within me, splashing my inner wall with more of his cum.

Again he pulled back and thrusted, again the rhythmic pulsing yielded more seed. I clenched my body, tightening around his member, and his face was a mask of pleasure. He kept thrusting, still pumping and still gushing jets of his semen.

He finally pushed in as far as he'd go, holding himself deep inside of me as he pulsed again and again, emptying the last of himself into my pussy.

He twitched bodily, then again. Then he was still, and there were no sounds but our breathing.

"Fuck," I said, somewhat in awe. I slowly spread my legs, and he let me move them off of him. He shifted slightly and I twitched, overwhelmed and overstimulated. "Fuck."

He laid a single hand on my hip, and I found his concerned face staring down. "You okay?"

I nodded, working to try and say something coherent. What's the easiest way to tell someone they fuck like a bull and cum hard enough to put a horse to shame? I settled for saying "Fuck" a third time.

My breathing finally started slowing down, and I chuckled to myself.

"What?" he asked, looking both pensive and relaxed.

"I came down here expecting to get clean."

He grinned, showing off his tusks. "Now you're even dirtier."

Then he put his hands on my hips and lifted me again, just as effortlessly as before. He spun in a half circle and dropped me down into the water. I almost yelped when the cold water hit my body, coming up to just over my belly, but the residual warmth crawling up and down my limbs kept the worst of the chill at bay.

I cleaned up again, faster this time, and watched as Davor climbed out of the pool. The moonlight highlighted every line of muscle against his dark, earthy skin tone. I watched him with something between admiration and lust, appreciation and awe.

He turned to me, seemingly completely unembarrassed at his nakedness, and offered me his hand. I took it, and he helped me back onto the solid stone.

I wrung my hair out, trying to get rid of at least some of the wetness, and he went to recover our pile of clothing.

When I turned back towards him, he wasn't moving at all. He just stared at me, his gaze trailing from my face to my toes and back, moving slowly over my moonlit body. Time seemed frozen in this tableau of my nakedness and his awe-struck gaze. I just stood there, trying not to be too aware of the cold air.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, with something like reverence in his tone. "You look like a moon goddess, come down to bless the world with her beauty."

I laughed, equal parts flattered and uneasy. "Careful," I told him in the same quiet tone, "You never know who might be listening. There could be an actual moon goddess within earshot."

He chuckled at that, and time started moving again. "That's true," he said, passing me half of the pile of clothing, "There are five or six moon goddesses, at least. You never know where they're going to show up."

I sorted through my clothing with brisk motions, pulling on my underwear and pants first, then working my way up.

We set out once I was mostly dressed and almost decent. We moved in a comfortable silence, wending our way through the dark woods with a sureness no human could match. We stopped outside of his tent, and he pulled the flap aside for me. I shook my head, and he nodded gravely.

I turned and made my way back to the large cart, moving slowly and silently. I glanced back once, and found him still outside of his tent, watching me. He met my eyes and gave me a slow nod, which I returned.

Then I pulled myself into the cart as quietly as I could manage, stepping over Berta's unconscious form and past the snoring Roy. I settled down against a sack of flour, pulling my blanket over myself and wiggling to get comfortable. It wasn't a comfortable bed by any stretch of the imagination, but I slipped into the deepest sleep I'd had in days.