The Story of Ankita Pt. 02

Story Info
Ankita enjoys her marital life.
6.2k words
3.85
41.2k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunit13
Sunit13
60 Followers

Disclaimer: None of the characters involved in sex in the story are under 18 years of age.

*
Ankita Speaks
It was a full forty eight hours after I had brought the newborn to my breast. She was still gathering strength in her jaws to suck on my nipples but she had improved a lot since her first time. Vijay was often a mute spectator while I was nursing. There was a thin doubt that had started to build up in my mind as to whether he was enjoying seeing my leaking breasts or whether it was the fatherly attitude that made him to stand there. May be the latter was true as he was absent when I used to feed my son. However the unfamiliar atmosphere in the hospital cabin had made me to cover my breasts while feeding the girl.

The doctors had given a firm reply and it was mostly negative. We were going to lose Labanya. Her bleeding had stopped and she had developed septicemia following which she had moved to a deep coma. All she needed was prayers and sometimes prayers were not meant to be sufficient. All our family members were broken on hearing this news. My mother was joining us the following morning. It was 10 pm in the night. Vijay was nowhere around since the last two hours. My son had just sucked my right breast dry and had fallen asleep. I too had dozed off to sleep and had forgotten to cover my right breast.

***

Few Years back

We, Rohit and me, had been lying naked in each other's arms since the last night. The previous night he had broken my virginity and I had enjoyed the pain.

I was yet to open my eyes in the morning when the sensation of his fingers tickling my left nipple reached my sexual activity center in the brain. The sensations were hypnotizing .With closed eyes, I turned myself to him. And as if he had anticipated my move before, he put his mouth immediately on my lips and started tasting them. I was now fully awake but didn't open my eyes. He painted his saliva all over my lips and then I parted them to allow his tongue enter my mouth. As his tongue entered my mouth, I started sucking on it and fed on his saliva.

His hands had now moved on to my right breast and was pressing it softly and sometimes pinching on my now erect nipples. As I let go his tongue from my mouth, he started planting kisses all over my face starting from my forehead to my eyes, cheeks, ear lobes and neck and all this while his hands were still enjoying the softness of my breasts.

I let out soft noises from my mouth.

He moved his mouth from my neck to my breasts. He kissed the softness of my left boob while his fingers were still pinching my right nipple. He then moved his mouth to my left nipple and drew circles with his tongue all over my areola. I opened my eyes and said:

"Yes my lover. Suck it hard."

He took my nipple in his mouth and gently grinded it with his lips. It was drawing wonders on me. He then started sucking on my nipple. As his sucking intensified, I felt wetness aggravate in my vagina.

"Please do it with the other nipple too." I requested.

He moved to my right nipple and began to tease it with his lips while his hands now were fondling my left breast. I could feel his hardness touching my thigh and now, I urgently wanted his organ in.

I touched it with my hand only to realize that it was hard like a metallic rod. I moved my hands softly over his erection and moved to the tip. There I felt the wetness and realized it was the precum. I took some of the precum and placed my fingers over my lips to taste it. It tasted salty and good.

"Please come in. I am eager to take you inside."

He removed his mouth from my breast and asked me to kneel down on all four limbs like a dog. I eagerly obeyed him. I sustained myself with my elbows and my knees on the bed while my pussy was opened up at my rear. He knelt himself behind me and moved his hands over my bare buttocks. He gently pressed both of my buttocks and then with his left hand, he gradually moved his left hand to the midline. He felt my anal opening first and I shouted:

"Please not there."

He valued my decision and gently moved his fingers to my labia. While his right hand was still cherishing the softness of my buttocks, the fingers of his left hand separated both of the vaginal lips and slowly navigated inside my fluid swamped vagina. I then felt his hardness press against my labia. He removed his finger from inside my vagina and his left hand concentrated on keeping my labia separated. Then with his right hand he guided his organ deep into my wetness.

I was in heaven as his organ had completely taken shelter inside my cunt. He put his hands again on my soft buttocks and rubbed over it. While his thighs pressed against mine, he moved his left hand and held my loin. I then felt his thighs get detached from mine and the organ gradually coming out until only the tip was in. He then again pushed the organ deep inside me as his thighs brushed mine. He gradually increased his thrusts and as my pelvic muscles contracted, I flooded my vagina with more wetness. He continued his thrusts with the same pace as the tip hit somewhere deep in my womb. The feelings were rapturous. He stopped his thrusts for a moment and moved his hand to my hanging breasts. He pressed upon the soft flesh and pinched my nipple and then, restarted the pushes. My legs were going weak and trembling but I stood my ground. Now as the sounds of his penis rubbing my inner walls filled the room, I heard him making sounds.

"Ooohhhh!!! Aaaahhh!!"

Just as my legs were beginning to crumble down, he announced his orgasm. I strengthened my limbs and as his thighs touched mine for the nth time, he sent jets of semen deep inside my womb. He waited for some time as all his secretions filled my cunt and then gradually removed his flaccid organ from within me. I fell down to one side and he then laid himself next to me. As we were both panting for breath, I felt some of his warm fluid exit my entrance. I lied on my back. His hands were over my belly and his right leg was in between my two legs with his knee over my pubic hair. His nose was hitting my cheeks.

"Hey why does it come out?" I enquired. "Does it happen to everyone? How can I become pregnant?"

"Pregnant!" He exclaimed." Are you going to get pregnant by only three lovemaking sessions?"

"I am worried about the amount of semen that is needed to make me pregnant. I have promised you two healthy babies. But this time of the month I won't become pregnant."

"Well I was thinking about scheduling our parenthood to a later date."

"Why? What is the matter?"

"I think we should enjoy sex for some more time before we think of pregnancy." And his hands moved over my breast again.

I smiled.

"Hmm. That's a good idea." I agreed with him.

"But why won't you become pregnant now?"

"Cause I am expecting my menses anytime soon."

"So can't we have sex during menses?"

"No. It will be unhygienic. You have to wait for four days at least."

"Four days will be a long time."

"I know." I smiled at him.

We latched ourselves to a deep kiss and then left the bed to begin the morning.

I was correct. The early next morning I woke up to find my pads painted red. The flow gradually increased as the day passed and by evening I had already changed two pads. I felt weak at night time and Rohit held me close as I slept in his arms. It felt comfortable.

The bleeding continued the following morning but I was gradually feeling better. Rohit prepared the breakfast as I sat in the kitchen watching him. He didn't show any signs of being upset due to the thirty hour abstinence but my falling weak had worried him a lot. He was silent since morning.

We sat together in the dining table and had our breakfast.

"What happened, Rohit? Are you angry with me?"

"No my love," he answered." You seemed so weak yesterday. I had never imagined that it will be so much painful. I have to take care of you during this time as you are so delicate. I was wrong on thinking about sex during sex. Now, I want to wait for another two days before you are fully fit."

I wished my menses stopped that very moment so that I could satisfy the carnal needs of my husband. But that was not the law of nature.

There had to have some other means to satisfy my man.

By the early next morning I was feeling very normal. I woke up to find Rohit asleep. I moved closer to him and kissed him on his forehead. He opened his eyes and got up.

"Ankita, can we wait till tomorrow?"

"No. I am so heating up and I need my breasts to be sucked."

"But that will give me an erection."

"Let us see if I can take care of that." I winked at him and he could not get my intentions.

I laid myself over him and kissed him on his lips. He held me tightly in his arms. He moved his hands over my hair and removed the clip keeping my hair together. My hair fell over his face and we continued to kiss each other. I was in my saree and blouse. I broke the kiss and removed the saree to expose my blouse to him. The blouse was a low cut one. My cleavage was visible and my boobs were pleading to come out of them. His mouth watered seeing me just in my blouse. He moved his hands over my blouse and began feeling the curves of my boobs. I removed the saree completely from my body. He then caught hold of each of my breasts by both of his hands and pressed on them over my blouse. While he was busy cupping my breasts, I began to unbutton my blouse and he removed his hand from my soft flesh. I was now sitting in a bra and petticoat. I saw a mischief in his eyes as he got up from the bed and again grabbed each of my breasts with both of his hands and started playing with them. He then moved his lips to mine and started kissing them vigorously. I let my tongue into his mouth and he began sucking it. All the while he was still massaging my breasts.

I moved my hand over his abdomen to his trousers and realized that he was already hard. I went under the trousers and caught hold of the large animal. I moved my hand over his testicles and gently pressed them while simultaneously he increased the speed of fondling. He undid my brassiere in one go and threw it out of my body. He placed his head on my lap and started sucking on my breasts like a hungry baby as I continued moving my hands alternately over his penis and balls.

I pulled his trousers down with my other hand and saw the liquid collect at the tip of his penis. I remembered the salty taste and wanted to taste it again.

"Wait."

He removed his mouth from my breasts and looked quizzically at me regarding my intentions. I got up from my seat and moved myself to between his legs. His erection was defying gravity and pointing towards the sky as I gently put my tongue over the undersurface of his penis. He understood my intentions and lied on bed. I licked the whole organ with my tongue before finally I moved my mouth to the tip to taste the precum. I retracted the foreskin covering his glans and licked off the liquid by the circling movements of my tongue .His breathing had become heavy and he was letting out moans to show his pleasure. I then slowly started to take the whole hardness into my mouth. I caught hold of the organ in my left hand and then moved my wet mouth over his hardness. He seemed super excited and removed my hair obstructing my face to see me. He had developed goosebumps over his chest. He moved his hands to my breasts and pinched my nipples and again stroked my hair as I continued to suck him and move my mouth over his hardness. He hit the bed with his hands and again moved his hands over my hair and breasts. It seemed he was enjoying a lot. The organ was hitting my palate and deeper parts of my mouth. My other hand was playing with his testicles and giving it a gentle squeeze. Occasionally, I would take my mouth out and shake his organ with my left hand. This act gifted me with more precum and I duly cleaned the liquid with my tongue before taking the whole organ again into my mouth.

His moans were gradually increasing in intensity and then he finally announced.

"Ankita, I am going to ejaculate. Bring your mouth out."

But, I had other plans and continued swaying my mouth over his organ. He exploded his load deep inside my throat and I started to swallow every drop of his love juice. The semen tasted salty and had the odour of washing powder. Yes, though it didn't taste that good but Rohit's look of satisfaction had added sweetness to the juice and I was ready to repeat this act many times. There was a slight irritation in my throat and as I started to cough. The penis came out of my mouth and along with some of the juice streamed out of my mouth on his penis. He sent two more shots right on my face. My face was smeared by his ejaculate. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." So saying, I licked the entire stuff from his penis as his organ went soft in my hands. I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

We started our lovemaking sessions as soon as my menses got over. We made sure that we didn't have babies at least for a year. Condoms became an integral part of our sex life.

When Labanya was finally getting married some two years later, I was into my fourth month of gestation.

Chapter 2

Vijay speaks

Labanya was the twinkle of my eyes right from my college days. We were very close friends and I often dreamt of starting a family with her. But I didn't have the guts to say it on her face. I would start a conversation regarding our marriage and often fumbled for words.

It was Labanya who proposed me one day as we were sitting in the park.

"Vijay, I don't think you can propose to me this birth. If you don't, my family will marry me with someone else and I am in no mood to sleep with strangers."

So saying, she knelt before me, raised her hands to me and said:

"Marry me Vijay!"

I felt ashamed of myself. I wondered if I had to be the girl and she was the boy. I caught hold of both her hands and pulled her closer to me. I looked into her eyes and said

"Yes that's what I wished to say since ages. I love you Labanya and please marry me."

I brought my lips to her cheeks and gently kissed her.

She got angry or, she just pretended to be.

"Now, please don't maintain dual standards."

I realized that I shouldn't have kissed her and said:

"Sorry."

"You should be sorry. You want to become my husband but still kissing on my cheeks. Am I a child? If you have the guts kiss me here." She pointed her fingers to her lips.

I smiled to her and looked around. There were a few people roaming in the park but none paid attention to us. I pulled her face closer to mine and touched my lips to hers. She closed her eyes and parted them gently to give entry to my lips. My lips sucked on her upper lips while she kissed my lower lips. The taste of her lips was just wonderful. When our lips finally unlatched from each other, she looked at my face and said:

"Now you have stolen all my lipstick on your lips." And she laughed aloud.

"Let it be there. It is my wife's imprint on my lips." I said. "I won't let it go."

"Now don't be childish. You will get many more such chances or, say much more than you ever imagined." And she again laughed.

I felt a twitch in my penis. She brought her kerchief and cleaned my lips.

Few more days passed peacefully.

It was on a beautiful Sunday morning when she called me on my mobile.

"Hello Vijay. Mom will be out till evening. If you have any intentions of marrying me, do come over to my house. We can have some pre marriage practice sessions." And she disconnected the phone.

Her elder sister was married and Labanya used to stay with her mother. I felt myself jumping with joy. I went to the nearby shop and bought a pack of condoms and rode straight to her house by my bike.

I knocked at the front door and it was not before five minutes that she finally opened the door. She had wrapped her assets in a towel which, though covered her chest, barely covered her thighs. Her long hair was loose and it added to her beauty.

I was awestruck and looked at her from head to toe. My penis was already begging to come out of its confines.

"Are you going to come in? Or, shall I move out?" She looked irritated.

I moved into the house and she closed the door behind me.

And suddenly I gathered my manly confidence and took her in both my arms. While one of my hands touched her back covered by towel, my other hand touched the back surface of her bare thighs.

"Where is the bedroom?" I asked looking at her eyes. And she pointed me in a particular direction with a smile.

As I moved in that direction, the towel covering her body gave away and there she was, completely naked in my arms. She immediately brought her hand and covered my eyes. I stopped there and smelled the fragrance of her body. And then I remembered that I had to proceed to the bedroom.

"Spare my eyes. I have to reach the bedroom."

"I won't. You are looking at my nude body."

"Now what should I do?"

"I will give you directions and you move accordingly." She ordered. "Now move two steps to the right."

With no other option, I obeyed her orders and as we neared the bed she removed her hands from my eyes. I looked at her nudity again and placed her gently on the bed. She had a thin figure and had the perfect breasts that stood against her body. The nipples stood erect and it all looked like a small dune of ice cream with a cherry on top of it. The ice cream needed to be licked with the tongue and the cherry to be gulped down the throat. As I moved my eyes below, I got to see her smooth white belly and the navel added beauty to her body. Still below there was a bunch of dark hair covering her cunt. Yes her beauty was inviting me to lick her from head to toe.

I removed my T shirt and laid myself next to her. As our bare chests touched each other, it sent exhilarating sensations through our body. I caught hold of her lips on mine and moved my hand over the soft flesh on her chest. We started to kiss each other like two starved people hungry for sex. Her saliva tasted sweet and I was in no mood to take my mouth out of her mouth. I fondled her breast with my left palm and she made sounds into my mouth.

Her hands found the buttons of my jeans and opened it. She pulled my zipper down and put her hand over my underwear which was shielding my already hard penis. She put her soft hands inside my underwear to measure my hardness. And as she moved her hands from the root to the tip, she broke the kiss and said:

"Hey dear this seems too big I can't take it in. How big is it?"

"At least seven inches."

Seven Inches is huge in Indian context.

I looked dejected into her face and she was smiling. I realized she was teasing me.

"Shut up. Let me concentrate." And I dug my face deep in her chest and kissed her cleavage. Then I moved my lips to her untouched left breast and started kissing it. I heard her whispering.

"Yes, I like it."

Her fingers were now massaging my organ and I realized that she needed room. I left her breast and sat up to pulldown my pants and underwear. She looked down at my penis and then pulled me over her. She bent her knees and parted them to make my body adjust between her legs. My organ brushed her hair covering her genitalia. I moved again to her breast and she replied with trembling voice:

"Can you first put that thing inside me? I don't like suspense. "

She was straight forward. I had known about this quality of her since long.

"Condoms?" I enquired.

"Later. I am safe today." She replied.

I knelt myself near her entrance and my organ was projecting straight to her vagina. She widened her legs a little more and I bent a little forward placing both my hands on either side of her body. My organ touched her entrance. I pushed my penis into her entrance but it would not go. I realized that the alignment was not perfect. I raised her by her soft buttocks with both of my hands to bring the pussy at the same level as my penis. I then asked her to guide the thing into her wetness.

Sunit13
Sunit13
60 Followers
12