The Story of BethAnne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to explain. I loved the feeling of being strapped together with Susan. The tightness of the belt around our thighs, holding us together, was exciting to me. For the first time, I realized that I was in bondage, but it didn't bother me. I liked it. I would have had our bodies bound entirely had Danielle so desired. I even pictured myself bound thusly, front to front against my lover, locked perhaps into a '69' position, my head buried between her lovely thighs.

When her lips touched my rosehole, I exploded. I came in torrents before she even put her tongue in me. I screamed as I came, the waves of unbelievable pleasure ripping through my body like bolts of lightning. I squeezed Susan's tits in my hands. I think Susan knew what had happened to me, so often had she heard me scream under the delicate machinations of her tongue and fingers. My breaths came in long, deep gasps. Hardly had I time to come down when she shoved her tongue into my ass.

Oh, the exquisite feeling! The electrified tongue engorged me, split my rosehole, sank into the deep abyss of my ass. I grunted loudly.

"Isn't she fantastic!" said Susan beneath me, knowing that Danielle had just thrust her tongue into me there. They were the first words she had uttered in a while. I grasped her hanging breasts all the tighter and drove the dildo home once more into her delicate ass, causing her to grunt as I had.

Danielle began to piston her tongue in and out of my ass, withdrawing it completely, then shoving it inside like an electric spear. Sometimes she would rim my sphincter with the tip of her tongue, torturing my beleaguered rosehole with the most exquisite of pleasures imaginable. Each thrust, each licking drew louder shouts of ecstasy from me. The room filled with my "OHHH's" and "AHHHH's" and shrieks, sprinkled with "YES, OH YES!" and "Yes, THERE!" and "DON'T STOP" and a thousand other mutterings and gibberish that punctuated the heat-filled atmosphere.

It seemed that there was no stopping her. Bent on a maniacal rage to have my asshole, Danielle's tongue went on, unceasing, until the feeling built up in me once more. This time when I came, I screamed as if in pain, a long scream that seemed to waver with my pulsating orgasm. When she withdrew her electric tongue, I came down slowly, gasping for breath, unbelievably spent and totally exhausted.

I felt her standing up behind me. My asshole was still tingling. I still held Susan's breasts in the palms of my hands. My sweat bathed her back. I hardly noticed that Danielle was fastening a strap around our waists, buckling it behind my back.

"Stand up," she ordered. The both of us moved into an upright position, strapped now at waist and thigh. "Move to the sofa, girls, it's my time to have some fun."

She gave me a quick pat on my ass with the palm of her hand, just hard enough to make it sting a little. Awkwardly, we moved, my legs following Susan's stride for stride, my dildo still ensconced in her ass.

"Kneel on it," she said as we approached the blue velvet. "BethAnne, keep your knees inside Susan's."

I followed my lover to the kneeling position, my breasts flattened against her naked back. There was not much give to the thigh straps, but I was able to work my knees inside her legs. No sooner had we gained the kneeling position than I felt Danielle shackling our ankles together with pieces of rope. There followed a rope around our waists, then up and around our shoulders. My breasts crushed into Susan's back, my turgid nipples feeling like hard pebbles upon her softness. Only our arms were free.

"Have you beaten her, Susan?" asked Danielle. I soon realized she was asking about me.

"No," she replied.

"I shan't be too hard on her the first time. Oh, these clothes are much too hot for this room." I turned my head to the side in time to see Danielle unbuttoning her white silk blouse. She shed it quickly. Her bra- less breasts were cone-shaped pears of pure delight, topped by cherry nipples of sweet perfection. She unbuttoned and unzipped her black skirt, which dropped to her feet in deafening silence. She wore nothing beneath save a pair of sheer black panties and the knee-length leather boots.

The dark, thickly curled pubic hairs of her full were completely visible beneath the wispy panties. Like her exquisite breasts, her legs were alabaster white. They were long and smooth. She looked at me with a wry smile, cocking her head slightly to the left. Soon she disappeared from my sight, her firm breasts jiggling slightly as she moved on cat's feet to the wall of whips. When she returned, she was holding a cat-o-nine tails in her right hand, the nine pieces of braided leather hanging ominously down. I realized that it was meant for me and my heart began to pound.

"Susan," I whispered in her ear, "tell her no, please, tell her no!"

"Relax, honey, it's too late. Just let it happen."

I didn't know what to say or do. I felt Danielle move behind me. Her fingertips scraped against my naked ass. "Mmm. Such a pretty ass. Very curvy, in just the right places. Are your scared, BethAnne?"

"Y-yes," I replied.

"There is pleasure in pain, BethAnne, only it must be learned. When you first drink scotch it is distasteful. In time you become used to it. You even begin to like it. So it is with pain, my dear. Susan would do anything to trade places with you now, to have her ass attended to as I shall do with yours. You are the chosen tonight, BethAnne."

Somehow I didn't feel honored.

"The braided cats hurt much more than the plain leather variety. They bite deeper into the skin. The pain lingers longer. Your ass will tingle for hours. Don't worry. I shan't break the skin or leave permanent marks."

"Please don't do it!," I pleaded, my voice choked with tears.

"Such a beautiful white ass," she said, ignoring me, grabbing a chunk of me there with her hand and squeezing it firmly enough to make me wince. "It will be such a delight to mark it up a bit!"

"Ouch!" I cried as her nails dug into my buttocks.

"Dear, dear," said Danielle in hushed tones. "I'm just warming the area up a bit. Exercising the nerve endings. The blood rushes to the muscle at the first feeling of pain. Her fingers worked into the very bottom of my ass, squeezing, probing. I felt her middle finger on my anus, still slick from her tongue job. Slowly, she began to worm the finger into me, her nail scratching the tenderness of my rosehole.

"OH! That hurts!" I cried in pain.

Still ignoring me, she shoved it into me with a suddenness that forced the breath from me. My eyes bulged. My mouth opened wide. I wanted to scream again, but couldn't. The dildo in Susan's ass was forced in further as my abdomen jerked inward. She gasped at the feeling. My nipples were turgid against her back, like sharp needles imbedded in her naked skin. Danielle's finger inside my rectum felt oddly strange. After the initial pain subsided, the sensation started to become pleasurable. She seemed to know it.

Slowly, she began twisting her right arm, causing her imbedded finger to move from side to side against my rectal walls. She pulled the finger out so only the tip of it felt the grip of my sphincter, then eased it slowly inside me once more. She did this several times in succession, sometimes twisting the finger just a little. I could feel my pussy begin to juice up once more. I sighed, audibly.

"The little bugger enjoys it, Susan!" laughed Danielle. "I've got my finger in her ass and she's already halfway to heaven!"

Susan gave out with a throaty laugh. "Maybe she'd like to change places with me, the little whore. That dildo is a lot bigger than your finger. Oh, it feels so good up my ass!"

"Do you think she could take it?" asked Danielle.

"I think it's worth a try."

"No, no!" I cried.

"As soon as I finish with the cat on her behind we'll see how much the little thing can take. It does feel pretty tight, though."

"She's a virgin back there, Danielle, nothing but my tongue and now your finger. It might get interesting. OH! Move it deeper into me you whore!"

As if on cue, Danielle shoved her finger as far as she could into my bowels, forcing me to move my abdomen forward, moving the dildo to its limit into Susan's ass. She panted once or twice, drawing her breath between her teeth.

"Oh, I just came again!" she shouted.

Danielle withdrew her finger from my anus, stepped back a few feet, and suddenly let go with the first blow of the cat-o-nine tails. I thought someone had just held a hot poker against my buttocks, so sharp and painful was the burning sensation that seared me there. I let out with a shrill cry of anguish. Before I could cry out and tell her to stop, the second painful stroke hit just beneath the first. Some of the tendrils of the whip bit into the crack of my ass, searching, I was sure, for the little nubbin she had only recently invaded. I snorted, hissed, sucked in my breath, cried out once more, and gripped Susan's breasts with my hands.

I counted four more strokes before she stopped. My ass was on fire, burning and stinging. I had never realized I could endure such pain. To my surprise, though my eyes felt teary, not one tear fell. In a way, I felt proud of myself for enduring the pain so well.

"That's enough for beginners," said Danielle. I felt relieved. "She tolerated it well, don't you think, Susan?"

"Mmm. I'm still coming down from my orgasm. It hasn't stopped since you started beating her. But there is always tomorrow…"