The Story of Betty Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
246 Followers

The meeting with Silas went well. Everything seemed to be in place. The telephone company was coming in early tomorrow to put in more lines and Silas had sorted things out with the set construction department to fix up something nice for the pay TV show.


"I think that's everything, Morgan," Silas said as he drew the meeting to a close. "Have you any problems?"

Morgan looked at Silas. "Who's doing the honors with Betty in the pay TV show?" he asked.

Silas smiled. "I have managed to get the services of Jude Long," he said.

Morgan stared at him. "Jude Long, the porno star?"

Silas nodded. "Yes, quite a scoop isn't it?" Morgan nodded. Not only was she going to get fucked in public but she was going to get fucked by the biggest cock in the porno world.

It had been hell at the SCRTV all day, what with the telephone people in and the crew getting the studio ready for tonight's show. As well as Betty's spot, there were other attractions for the viewers, including local talent and personalities. There would also be a small studio audience.

With Silas's usual efficiency and eye for detail, everything was ready for five o'clock, and the twenty or so people in the studio audience were allowed in and served drinks. The phones lines were also opened at five o'clock and immediately all the lines were flashing.

At five thirty, Katherine Wilkins, the head anchorwoman, opened the show and explained to the viewers how it would run. She explained to them how to make their pledges and what the levels were. She said that Betty would be starting her spot on the six o'clock show.

By six o'clock the first level had been reached and when Betty came on, she smiled at the camera before sitting down on a stool and removing her shoes. Then she picked up her clip board and announced the first winner of her shoes.

The seven o'clock spot came up. By this time, the pledges had exceeded the level by over £250. Betty smiled as she slipped out of her tailored jacket. She announced the lucky winner, a Mr. Jack Allison.

At eight o'clock, the total stood at £5175, just above the required level. Betty sat on the stool, slowly eased up her skirt, and pealed off her stockings one by one. She dropped them into an envelope. She looked at her clip board. "I hope you are watching, Mr. Barry Watson of 124 Smithson street," she said with a smile. "We will post your prize on to you first thing tomorrow morning."

The evening entertainment was going well in the studio. The telephone lines were busy when Silas and Morgan arrived and went through to the control room. Betty and Katherine sat in the corner having coffee and muffins between spots.

Silas called Betty over. He told her that she would now be expected to stay on set all evening, and that she was not to put any thing on between her spots as a camera would be on her the whole time and they would be cutting to shots of her during the night. She didn't argue with him, there seemed no point.

Nine o'clock arrived and now the real revelations were about to start with the removal of her blouse. As she slipped out of it, she thought about the thousands of people out there who would be watching her as she revealed her magnificent breasts encased in a red lacy bra.

The sight of her breasts on their screens, even though they were still covered, brought an immediate burst of telephone pledges.

As she sat there awaiting her ten o'clock spot, she began to notice the people in the studio watching her. She began to feel excited. If she were feeling like that already, what was it going to be like when she was down to her panties or even less?

Morgan left the control room and took a walk to his office. He needed a strong drink and he knew there was a bottle of scotch in his drawer. As he returned, he passed the room where the crew had set up for the pay TV show. He looked in where two cameramen were just setting their lights up. They nodded to him as he came in. "Looks as though everything is going well out there," they said. He nodded.

He saw them looking through the glass windows into the studio where Betty was just slipping out of her skirt at the start of the ten o'clock spot and displaying her brief matching red panties to the cameramen. One of the guys nodded in her direction. "Is that the bird that's going to get fucked in here by Jude Long on the pay TV special?" Morgan nodded. "Fucking hell," he said, turning to his companion, "that's going to be one interesting show."

At a quarter to eleven one of the staff brought this well built good looking guy into the control room. Silas smiled at him. "Nice to see you again." He stood up and shook his hand. He turned to Morgan, "I don't know if you have met but this is Jude Long," he said. Morgan reached out and took the guy's hand.

The guy gripped him tightly. "Pleased to meet you," he said.

Jude took a seat beside Silas who pointed out Betty to him, not that you could miss her at the moment as she sat there in her brief red underwear. Morgan noticed Jude smile. He obviously liked what he saw. It was now approaching eleven o'clock and the pledges had reached well over the £35,000 level set for that hour. Silas was more than pleased as that had already smashed the amount set by his rival, JPLTV, and there was still an hour to go, and also the revenue from the pay TV show to count up.

As the studio clock moved to eleven o'clock, Betty stood up and approached the front of the small stage. All around the studio Morgan could see that everyone was straining to get a look at the girl. As she reached for the clasp of her bra, Silas and the others watched with interest. The bra slipped undone and Betty held it to her breasts for a few seconds before she drew it away to expose her creamy globes topped with hard extended nipples. There was silence for a moment, then everyone applauded her. She waved her discarded bra at the camera and Morgan saw her breasts jiggle. He thought back to last night when he had sucked and fondled them. He felt his erection begin to grow at the thought.

Betty knew she was now becoming seriously aroused as she sat there in just her brief panties, with her breasts openly displayed to everyone. She kept seeing the red light on the camera that was focused on her wink on, and she knew her nakedness was being displayed on thousands of TVs across the county. She wanted to touch herself, to caress her breasts, to squeeze her nipples, to run her hand down inside her panties and bury her fingers in her hot pussy that she knew was beginning to overflow with her juices.

She watched as the studio clock crept agonizingly slow around to twelve o'clock. When it at last reached the midnight hour, she could remove the last item of clothing, her now damp panties, and reveal to everyone the most intimate details of her body. The thought of what was to happen after that no longer bothered her. She now needed to feel a man inside her-- she needed that desperately. She had noticed the good looking hunk sitting in the control room with Silas and Morton. Was he the guy who was to publicly fuck her? She did hope so.

It was quarter to twelve. Katherine began to wind the show down. She informed the viewers that they had reached their target and passed it by an overwhelming amount. She thanked everyone who had phoned in a pledge. She told the lucky winners of Betty's discarded clothes that they would be in the post to them tomorrow. She thanked the audience for their support during the evening and also the artists and amateur talent who had given their time for free to appeared on the show. "All I have to do now is to hand you over to a very brave girl, our own Betty Driver." Betty stood up and walked over towards where Katherine was standing in front of the camera. The studio audience stood and applauded her, and watched with awe as her firm naked breasts moved only slightly with the movement of her body.

"I will now leave Betty to close the show," Katherine said as she stepped back and the studio lights dimmed and Betty stood there bathed in a bright spotlight. She smiled at the audience for a moment. They were silent as she slowly hooked her fingers in the waistband of her brief panties. Slowly they descended, only sticking for a moment on the moisture coming from her oozing pussy.

Then she was naked.The cameraman facing Betty was already sweating profusely when the voice of Silas came through his headphone. "Close up of her pussy, get in close!" He pressed the zoom button and the camera focused in until her shaven pussy filled the screen. He knew that at this distance the moisture he could see leaking from her pussy could clearly be seen by everybody watching. "Keep it there!" the voice said, "until the black out." The lights in the studio began to fade and everyone in the place began to applaud, not only the audience but also the crew as well. They knew she had done a good job for them.

Betty turned and walked from in front of the camera. She had to remain naked as all her clothes had been given away. She strode into the control room. Silas looked up at the naked girl. There was a sheen of perspiration all over her body. "You did a great job," he said.

She looked at him scornfully, then she turned to the good looking guy by his side. "Are you the guy who's going to fuck me?" she asked. He looked at her a little surprised by her forwardness, but nodded his head, She reached over and grabbed his hand. "Well, let's get too it. After that I need a good fucking,"

He followed her obediently around to the small studio that had been set up for them, to the surprise of the two cameramen, who quickly grabbed their portable cameras. Betty threw herself onto the large bed. She spread her legs wide presenting them with her gaping wet pussy.

She slowly ran both her hands down it, spreading the outer labia wide. "Get yourself in here, big boy," she said. Jude was watching her display as he stood at the side of the bed struggling out of his clothes. At last he too was naked. Then he joined her on the bed, his renowned cock, all twelve inches of it, standing proud. As he knelt between her open legs, she looked at his monster and slowly licked her lips. "Fuck me, you bastard," she said, "fuck me like I've never been fucked before." Jude obliged and Betty screamed as he thrust himself into her streaming wet hole.

Thank you for reading my story. Please feel free to write to me with your comments. I love to hear from my readers.

aaron1944
aaron1944
246 Followers
12