The Story of C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry dear," Christine said, and I ran into the bathroom, turned on the shower and cleaned my dick as thoroughly as possible with two other people crammed into the shower with me.

Once we were all satisfied that I had done a commendable job of cleansing my manhood, Christine was inhaling it while Amy worked a finger into my ass.

I had some difficulty standing while they worked me over. I moaned with pure pleasure and Christine hummed with satisfaction. I yelped when Amy's tongue slithered into my puckered anus, and repeated the yelp when Christine's mouth absorbed both my balls.

I was more than ready to blow tubes.

But Christine had the devil in her and stretched out the moment, abandoning balls and dick, she looked up at me and grinned. Amy kept her tongue working and had started fondling my balls. I was nearly in heaven; certainly nowhere near hell when my wife tugged her sister away from my ass to join her in blowing me.

"Suck, suck," and they passed the baton. It didn't matter who did the sucking. I mean, each had a slightly different technique, but when the pleasure is that intense does it matter whose mouth is doing the sucking at a given moment? "Suck, suck," my cock slithered out of one mouth and in the other. Accommodating lips, lascivious tongues... pure pleasure.

The deep-throating segment was interesting too, in that neither one of them had a problem with inhaling my full length, some seven and a half inches, if it matters.

I was moaning non-stop when Christine left Amy to finish the blowjob and slid between my legs and attacked my asshole by laving her tongue in a wide swath around the space between my balls and anus commonly referred to as the taint.

I had been resting my hands on Amy's head for balance as she sucked away at my dick, which had now nearly vanished, but at Christine's lunge I clutched at her now tangled light brown hair to pull her head even closer. I saw her cheeks hollow with applied suction as she grimaced in pain.

Moments later I roared, "Gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

Instantly, like two hungry Japanese Koi, Christine and Amy had their mouths gaping in front of my throbbing prick. A second later the first line shot out, hitting Amy in the left eye. The next two filmy white ropes caught Christine's mouth and tongue and I managed to direct the last two directly into Amy's still hopeful mouth, evidently satisfying the both of them for the moment.

"God damn it, I can't see a thing!" Amy swore while rubbing at her semen filled eye.

Christine started to laugh then thought better of it and murmured consoling words to her sister. We were back in the bedroom when Christine asked if I would go down on Amy.

I was agreeable and helped the half-blind lovely to the bed, spread her legs apart and went to town.

I stroked the back of Amy's knee and felt an involuntary quiver. She was still rubbing the eye when I glanced up at her. Her hair was tousled from the shower and beads of water trickled across her taut body to wet the sheet she lay on. When adding the crust of drying semen on her lips and chin I had to admit the cumulative effect was exceptionally sensual.

After five minutes of non-stop munching I came up for air with Amy's pussy juices dripping down my chin. Christine had settled down on her haunches and was happily fingering herself while watching me work on her sister in the mirror next to our bed.

I slipped my hands under Amy's small ass and urged her to rise up a bit so I could breath. Then I poked my nose up into her pussy and went to work again with my tongue on her clit. I was vaguely aware that the two girls had also begun playing with each other's tits; all four nipples were being rolled between thumb and forefinger. Amy's hips picked up speed as she climbed toward her next climax -- I had already lost count of them -- and where she went I was close behind. Amy left off her sister's tits and put her mouth to work licking the base of my cock and chewing on my pubic hair. Her hard nipples brushed against my abdomen stimulating me further and her new position allowed me to breathe easier. I stroked her curved, muscular back and squeezed her firm ass as my hardon returned to form and I thought about which one I would fuck next. But I still had Amy to think about, and so I gradually worked my thumb into her asshole which had closed up, but not all that much. With just the slightest exertion on my part, the thumb popped through her sphincter. A second later the entire thumb was embedded in her rectum and her shuddering gasps combined shock and pleasure. When my thumb twitched she whimpered and dug her fingers into my stomach. Her body shook and her clit trembled under my tongue.

All three of us were gasping for breath as Christine brought herself off and half-collapsed on top of Amy, pinning me at the bottom of the heap.

We lay there for several minutes until I finally realized I'd be able to breathe more easily if I weren't buried under two still very horny women. I wormed my way out from under the heap of feminine flesh and took stock. I still had a major woody; both sisters were still ready for action.

"I know it's late, but I'm starving; how about you two?"

We agreed on Chinese and called in an order. It's amazing how at two in the morning the restaurant still managed to deliver our order. The only requirement being that we order more than fifty dollars worth of food. We were happy to do it.

12