The Story of D Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her upper thigh and began yanking her thongs down and off of her firm, nearly hairless legs. Small blue lines were visible on the back of her inner thigh. Now we were both moaning with the fires of wantonness.

Nuzzling back to her crotch, I spread her lips apart with my thumbs, and examined the pinkish walls while Danielle unconsciously spread her knees further apart.

I continued to probe, feel, and lick her cunt and more than once heard a sharp intake of breath and felt an involuntary kick against my shoulders as I passed by her most sensitive spot.

Danielle's legs were now almost straight up in the air. Slowly they wrapped around my head and pulled me into her steamy, liquid pussy. Her juices flowed out and over my lips and face.

"Oh, no! Oh, no! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!" She wailed as if it were a bad thing.

I stayed in place, sucking down the flowing juices. The room reverberated with the sounds of my slurping, sucking sounds.

"More, more," Danielle wailed, bucking wildly and tugging my hair.

"Again, again. Make me go again. Oh, Rachel honey, you do me right. God what a bitchin' tongue.

What a fucking machine."

It was an urgent non-stop babble, revealing an unslaked, uncontrollable lust that had lain hidden to long.

"Come for me baby," I whispered.

"Ugh!" She grunted. "Tryin' oh, here I comes! Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooh! Jesus that's good! That's soooo good!"

"Like my licking Baby?" I asked, sweetly. Loving the sounds of her baby talk babbling.

"Oh, my God... I never... in my wildest dreams. Rachel, I've never come like this before. I can't believe how I feel. It's like...."

"So you like getting eaten out huh?"

"God yes!" And she was all over me, kissing my face, clutching at my tits, running her hand through my hair.

"Touch me there, why don't you?" I asked seductively.

"Really?"

"I need to come too you know."

"Ummm, I don't know...."

"Shhh, you will lamb chop, you will. Let me try something else on you, all right?"

"Rachel... anything. Do anything to me. I trust you completely."

"Okay, grab your ankles and hold them up high."

"Yes... Like this?"

"That's fine," I said, slithering beneath her and licked her ass.

"Oh, Jesus! Not there!"

She was tight and my tongue failed to gain entry, so I used my pinky to enter her.

"Oh, oh, oh, Jesus can I be coming already?"

"Uh huh," I gasped, pulling her asshole closer to my mouth.

"God no! That's not right...."

Her hole opened and my tongue penetrated perhaps only a half-inch, but I was in.

In no time at all, Danielle was flying, almost out of her mind with passion and lust.

"Shit!" she screamed. "Oh, shit! Don't, no, not my ass. Oh, please! Oh, God. I don't believe...."

I pushed my face away from her rump and called to her, "Should I stop?"

"Yes! Yes!" She paused for a second. "No, no! Don't! It feels so good. It feels so... fuckin' good."

Then, "Christ! Did I say that?"

I was too busy sucking ass to answer.

"YES! YES! YES! I'm going, I'm going. I'M COMING!"

Laughing crazily, I drove my finger up her rectum and went for her clit with my tongue.

"Which fuckin' direction are ya goin', girl?" I asked, filled with lust and aching to get off myself.

Her belly pulsed and her breathing stopped. Her legs shook over and over and finally, lowered onto the sheets. Danielle had passed out.

I checked the time, it was eight; we had an hour left to us before Neil was to arrive. Eventually, Danielle's eyes fluttered open. She gave me the biggest smile.

"I love you Rachel," she said simply.

"I love you too, Danielle, next time, it's your turn."

"For sure. God, that was so great. You know, I've never done anything like that before. I mean with a woman or a... you know what I mean."

"It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be was it?"

"Bad? It was sheer heaven. Where do we go from here? I mean are we lovers?"

"Yes, we're lovers, but you're still free to meet with guys, or girls for that matter. We can have an open relationship. You see, I do have a significant other, but well... there are no ties, so we can, err, see other people."

"Rachel?"

"Ummm?"

"Can you make me come again?"

"You're horny again?"

"Uh huh."

Seconds later, I had Danielle gasping for breath, hips jerking spasmodically as my index finger roved over her pussy. Her juice spread over her cunt and thighs like honey and the red-hot heat of her inflamed pussy greeted my fingers as they went in, one knuckle at a time.

Danielle's body swiveled and rolled as she grabbed a pillow and bit into it even as the groans escaped her lips. Danielle shook and her belly flattened as this one tore through her. As she went over the top, I could feel my own passion rising, but held her tightly until her breath settled down and her eyes opened and began to refocus. I kissed her and she returned the kiss. It was delightfully sweet and innocent.

"Did I make you come again Danielle?"

Her half opened eyelids fluttered as she nodded. "More than I expected. How can you...."

"I told you I would."

My tongue traced her inner thigh and slowly worked toward her glistening pussy.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as it found her wanton hole and began the ever so slow advance and retreat again, only this time, so slow that Danielle couldn't believe how hot she had become. Shaking and trembling, she came again.

I recall seeing her eyes then, wide open, staring at me as if pleading for me to tell her what was happening. I moved toward her, but her head turned away as my face approached her. No doubt she could smell her scent still on my lips. I kissed her neck, her ears, moving down to place one breast in my mouth, then back to her neck. I could feel my stiffened nipples dragging along her flesh. She did too, trying to look, but she did not know enough to be sure what she was seeing. One arm supported my weight, while my other hand rubbed small circles on her clit. Her head turned from side to side, her eyes closed, as my fingers began to penetrate her almost liquid cunt. I moved them around her opening, feeling the slickness of her cunt helping to lubricate the area.

This caused Danielle to breathe more urgently, uttering short sighs with each exhalation.

"How can it be like this?" Danielle caressed my face with her soft hand. "How can it be so good?"

Her touch was overpoweringly sexy. "It's good isn't it?" I said, answering her question with a question.

From her light shuddering I could gage Danielle's reaction to my fingers fucking her, my teeth nibbling at her, my tongue relaxing her. Her hips rolled with the motion of my tongue, and she shoved her pussy forward with each insertion of my fingers. Danielle's thrusting became urgent. How long could I keep this up, and when was Neil coming?

Danielle moaned and cried out, "Your tongue . . . it's like a snake wriggling inside me!"

I pulled my face back and challenged her, "Catch it if you can!"

Danielle's pussy made tentative attempts, spasmodically gripping my tongue and surprising the hell out of me. Glancing up I watched as Danielle pulled on a nipple with one hand, stretching it out at least half an inch. Her other hand was massaging her clitoris. My fingers were busy frigging her until Danielle began to shake all over.

I let her calm down, laying kisses from her head to her feet. In fact, while I was sucking on her toes, the doorbell rang.

Danielle freaked out, shouting, "OH MY GOD!"

"Easy, easy," I said trying to calm her. "I'll see who it is. Just stay here, nobody will come in and see you. Relax."

Quickly donning a robe, I went to the door to let Neil in.

End Part 1

12