The Story of D Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get us some refreshments," I told them as I left the room, made everyone drinks and brought a tray of munchies back to the bedroom with me.

As we finished the food, I watched Danielle licking her lips and desire swelled through me again.

"Christ," Neil complained, interrupting my thoughts, "these sheets are soaking wet."

"Hey," I grinned at him "you made it that way, Mr. Sperm Bank. Lay in your own mess."

"It's cold," he whined.

"Switch with me," Danielle said, "I don't mind."

He rolled over and we found ourselves face to face. Naturally we kissed each other, long and hungrily.

"I didn't thank you for bringing Danielle to me," he said quietly, panting and staring at my teats. He knelt on the bed and this caused Danielle and I to laugh hysterically as we watched his wet prick bouncing in the air.

"This one's for you Rachel," he said marching towards me on his knees.

I laughed raucously and threw my arms around him holding him tight. He kissed me tenderly and seemed surprised at the passion I displayed in return. Danielle, with an equally wicked ribald laugh, took Neil's hand and placed it between her legs, then lay back completely relaxed, spreading her legs wide apart.

"God you both have such great teats. Do you want me to play with them Rachel?"

"Just give me your cock Neil! Come on, fuck me!"

"Not yet," he growled, and squeezed my teat hard.

"Ahhh! That's it, hurt me!" I wailed.

Slowly, he bit each nipple. Putting almost unbearable pressure on them. Amazed, I found I loved this treatment. I had a brief flashback to Allie Strenwich, my former Dom.

Inspired, I urged Danielle into position over my face and guided her ass lower until my mouth could reach her frothy, succulent cunt. The richness and intensity of her once pale complexion was now splotched with crimson blushes. This, coupled with her tousled, blondish hair and lust filled, smoky blue eyes was irresistible to me.

As I lightly licked her blood engorged clit, I heard Neil say, "I'm gonna put it up your ass, Rachel, be warned."

I said nothing, and just had time to clench the sheets, grabbing a fistful in each hand, as Danielle sat down on my face. I gulped and commenced licking and sucking.

Neil went with the flow and was soon kissing and licking the flaxen hair on my mons again.

Uttering a deep sigh, he placed his head between my legs, and like a dog, began to lap up the juices still flowing from me. His fingers pried my asshole open. He WAS good, in seconds he had me moaning and clutching wildly with my hands. He found himself erect again and slipped his stiff prick inside me and began a slow deep fuck.

Neil held off coming for a long time, for which I was extremely grateful because I started coming early on and didn't stop. My ass was bouncing off the bed as Neil fucked me and I tried to match his slow poundings. In time, Danielle moved off me and contented herself with playing with Neil's balls.

He moved up on me, still humping slow, but hard and deep. His cock felt exquisite inside me, rubbing the walls this way and that way. I sank my teeth into his shoulder. I bruised his lips with kisses and clawed his back with my nails. Finally Neil heaved himself off me and looked at me, then lifting my legs upon his shoulders, said, "It's time bitch," before he rammed it up my ass.

Fortunately, he didn't have a real thick cock and he had loosened me up earlier. It actually felt good as he ground his way into my rectal channel. "That's it baby! Oh, God Neil! Do that . . . Yesssss! Oh, God! Ooooh, God! Fuck my ass baby! Fuck it!"

"Turn the fuck over," he growled at me, but I couldn't move. He flipped me over as if I were a pancake and reentered me from behind.

Then Danielle presented her cunt to me once again and I moaned into it. I took her clit between my teeth and very gently nipped it. The musky odor from her drizzling wet cunt was overpowering. I came up for air, then quickly raised my face back into the wet curls surrounding her wondrously sweet tasting cunt.

From a distance I heard Neil shout, "Christ, you're tight. Oh, shit, I'm almost all the way in."

I kept coming.

Danielle screamed out her pleasure at my ministrations. Her entire pelvic area was rotating in a circular fashion.

"Oh, oh, oh, God, oh, God, I'm gonna explode" she shrieked before she came violently and fell off to the side.

Neil continued pounding his cock into me and I helped myself by playing with my clit. God, I felt good. I couldn't remember getting fucked in this position before, but I filed it away for the future.

Suddenly, Danielle wriggled under me. Soon afterward her tongue and fingers were working on my cunt as Neil fucked the shit out of me (literally and figuratively).

In seconds I was screaming, "I'm coming! Oh, God I'm coming. Ohhh, please stop! Both of you, I can't take anymore!"

Neil gave my ass one last solid fuck and pulled out with a pop. Danielle, seeing he was still hard, seized his balls and began blowing him.

"I'm dead," I moaned. "I can't believe how I feel. I'm in Heaven, Ohhhh, guys, I can't stop coming!"

I don't think they heard me.

So I watched as Danielle sucked harder and harder on his anally moistened cock.

"Use your tongue too, love," I told her, ever ready to give advice, "especially on the underside of the knob there."

Neil was content to lay back and enjoy the sensations of his cock being swallowed over and over.

Danielle began to move quickly, her lips lightly touching him, her saliva making moist noises as she changed directions. Using only her mouth, she pumped his cock up and down, her efforts shaking the bed. Several fast strokes would be followed by a long plunge. She was already an artist at sucking cock. I watched as she took him deep into her throat, then pause, letting him know how deep he was, until he pulled out, slapped her on the ass and told her he was going to fuck her ass as well.

"Your turn for an ass reaming," he said.

"Oh?" Was all Danielle said, raising her tush to meet him, then Neil was at her ass, his thumbs spreading her puckered asshole open. I'll say one thing. He was not gentle. I'm sure it hurt like hell, but Danielle, although grimacing, never said a word except for an occasional grunt as he forced his cock into her ass. Suddenly, Danielle was going crazy, pushing her ass back at Neil's pounding dick. Her head swung back and forth in the air, her eyes were rolled up in their sockets.

I cried out, I'm joining in Neil, I've got to eat her!"

"All right!" he rasped, gripping her cheeks tighter and slamming his prick home.

"Tongue, Rachel!" she was quick to respond, "Wet tongue. Give it to me. Please, please. Eat me!" Danielle tugged me closer and I began to use my hungry tongue on her clit.

"Yes!" she sobbed, "lick it!"

"Ahhhhhh! Deeper! She shrieked. I became tremendously excited from my vantage point, watching his cock stretch her anus wide each time he pulled back, and again as her hole seemed to suck it back into her with his return stroke. Danielle's eyes were half-closed, as she rolled her hips. I kept taunting her each time I stopped to catch my breath, hoping to send both of us over the edge.

"You're such a hot fucking slut," I said derisively, "getting your ass fucked by a guy while I've got my tongue in your cunt!"

She grunted as Neil hammered his cock in to the hilt in her ass.

"Look at you," I continued, "never thought you'd be doing this . . . or did you?"

"Oh, God yes . . . No," she answered, shuddering with pleasure, "More! Faster! Deeper!" she croaked.

She began to spasm as this orgasm overwhelmed her. Her sweat slickened breasts jiggled and bounced. Her head lolled from side to side. I thought of her then as a silken vision of passion. Her hand worked frantically between her legs. And a red-faced Neil, with a prolonged grunt, popped out of her asshole, and cried out as he spurted a long rope of jizm across Danielle's back.

"Here! Give it here!" I cried and grabbed for his cock as another line shot directly into my face. "Me too," yelled Danielle, who having spun around, had her mouth open like a fish begging for food. Neil had some for her too, although as I recall, it hit her right breast and wasn't as dense as the earlier spurts had been. He squeezed a few more drops out and Danielle gratefully lapped them up. Then she carefully licked the residue from my face.

When she'd finished I used my finger to gather what remained from her back, while she fed Neil the portion that lay on her breast.

Neil then leaned back against the headboard trembling, hands on hips, his drooping cock dangling back and forth, drooling the last remnants of sperm.

Meanwhile, I returned to sucking Danielle's clit relentlessly, even while she was coming hard. Neil amused himself by fucking my asshole with his middle finger, and I admit it felt great. I could feel the force of his thrusting as Danielle's mons crunched against my face. Danielle was groaning with a prolonged grunt, popped loudly out of her asshole, but spoken words were lost to me as I wallowed in the gaping wetness of her cunt.

When I finally came up for air, she was screaming, "Suck me! Yes, eat my hot cunt. Make me come again, damn you! Make me come in your mouth!"

I glanced up and saw Neil squeezing her left teat and sucking on the other. Then I returned to her almost liquid labia and she changed her tune ever so slightly.

"Damn you! Ohh, lick it bitch! Lick it!" Danielle shouted.

I began to play with her ass as I ate her, alternating lifting each asscheek, then pushing them together and pulling them apart. It took only seconds to cause her pussy to make its approval known to this treatment with wet smacking noises. My mouth pressed harder into her cunt.

She was close to coming again and finally lost it. Tossing her hips up at my face and clawing at my back, she shrieked, "Oh, God this is too much!" Followed by a litany of foul language that would have made a drunken sailor proud.

"Oh, you mother-fucking, cocksucking, no good ass sucking, bitch-bastard! You shit eating son of a bitch. You cunt lapping, shriveled dicked, no good bitch of a whore!

I would have been laughing at this had I not been so engrossed in burying my face in her snatch. She finally shut up only because she started coming again.

"Arrghhhrrrrggg!" She screamed. My jaws ached and I quit eating her and lay back to watch her finish.

"Wow!" She said a minute later, wiping the hair out of her eyes. "That was a good one."

I lay there still panting, totally exhausted and watched as Neil lazily fingered her, casually taking her closest nipple between his teeth and chewing it. She groaned in both pain and pleasure, then reached around his neck, trying to force his head lower.

We dozed off for an hour or so and when I awoke, Neil was semi-erect again. Danielle got to it before I did, engulfing him into her mouth.

Danielle must have noticed my forlorn expression as I watched her suck him fully erect, for suddenly Neil's cock popped from her mouth and she motioned me closer.

"Want to suck him with me?" She grinned lewdly, a long stem of spittle hung from her lip to his cock.

"Yes!" I said quickly.

Neil groaned as she held his rigid dick tightly and I nibbled the spongy, purple-headed knob. Danielle, maintaining her grip, swallowed one testicle. Neil, grimacing, told us we were two cunts, but we were the best cocksuckers in the world.

My mouth was sucking down the side of his cock when Danielle's mouth presented itself to mine, and we kissed feverishly, only to end it by her swallowing his cock into her throat while I selected his remaining ball to lick and suck as my finger teased his asshole.

Danielle's eyes met mine as we felt his cock tense. He was ready to come and I gripped the base of his cock while Danielle used her fingers higher up, jerking him faster and faster.

"Get ready, he's going to come," I hollered.

"Me first," Danielle said calmly.

"Okay," I said impressed at her taking control. Neil groaned and I felt him coming. And evidently she did too, for she opened her mouth wide and caught the first spurt, then deftly turned his cock toward me. I wasn't as lucky. He dribbled the remaining jizm onto her hand. It was evident that Neil was finished for a while.

Danielle whirled around meaning to share his sperm with me, but poked me in the eye with her breast. Crying with discomfort I moved away, holding my eye shut. Then blinking wildly I managed to see to see Danielle close her mouth over his cock and take the rest of his meager load through my good eye.

"Are you all right?" They said together.

Their faces were concerned until I blinked my eye a few more times and said, "Neil you're a lousy fucker not having any for me and Danielle . . . keep those tits to yourself." Then I laughed and said, "Not!" And hugged the both of them tightly to me.

Danielle laughed that surprisingly lewd laugh I had come to love, and licked her fingers.

"I really enjoyed sucking you off, Neil," the very fact that this was stated in a shy, unassuming manner, astounded both Neil and I.

"It was my pleasure Danielle," he said, running a hand through his thick red hair. His face was paler now, the flush having receded over the past few minutes.

I smiled at the two of them.

Neil smiled back and said, "I certainly hope we can do this again. Maybe tomorrow?" A hopeful expression crossed his face.

"Not me, not tomorrow anyway, Neil," I said longingly.

"I'm available Neil," said Danielle. "Anytime after three."

"And you, Rachel," she said, "how can I ever thank you for today and . . . my God it's tomorrow!"

She wrapped her arms around her chest and hugged herself. "To think I was a virgin earlier and now... why I've had my pussy licked by a girl and a guy... lost my virginity and been fucked up the ass and loved all of it."

She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Whatever will this afternoon bring?" She asked before doubling up in peals of laughter.

Oh, that didn't end it. Neil ordered pizza and we had a couple beers with it and then I watched, as Danielle spread the last of the tomato sauce upon Neil's newly risen cock and they gravitated into the 69 position.

Neil caressed her cunt, kissing it lightly several times in different places, causing Danielle to ripple with shudders each time.

"Ugh, huh! Ugh huh!" were the only sounds in the room except for the wet noises Neil made with his mouth on her cunt.

"I'm going to suck your cock so good," she muttered. "I'm going to make you come and come and come," she snarled roughly.

Danielle didn't touch his cock at first, she preferred toying with him. Teasing him, licking and sucking his balls as he writhed in anticipation. Of course her actions tore his mouth and tongue away from her pussy too; and just as I was about to become involved she ran her tongue up the underside of his cock and engulfed the head in her heated mouth.

From her bulging cheeks I knew her tongue was dancing madly over the sensitive tissue of Neil's swollen glands. Her hand cupped and tickled his aching balls as she sucked harder and harder, her tongue never ceasing its dance around the head of his cock.

It must have taken about a minute, maybe less, before I saw Neil arch up and groan, his hands nearly shredded the sheets in his hands as he came in her mouth.

For her part, Danielle greedily sucked up every drop. Her sucking seemed to slow and become more gentle as the discharge subsided, until his flaccid dick fell from her mouth shining with the moisture of her saliva coating his sore, weary knob.

I took Danielle's hands and pulled her up beside me. Her lips were almost feverish when they met mine. I could taste Neil as well as Danielle. I began to seek out those little spots where I'd learned she loved to be kissed. I licked the slick wetness from her chin and neck, squeezing her breasts and gently tweaking her nipples. As our mouths parted, we looked into each other's eyes. Then she reached out her hand and drew Neil into our embrace.

"Oh, yes, I'm so wet. See?" Her hand rose from her moist pussy lips, the fingers glistening with a light sheen as she showed me her hand.

"I'm so wet! Having you watching me suck his cock has me ready to come," Danielle purred as she rubbed her own slick juices over her breasts.

I leaned down, my tongue circling a nipple, licking her cream from the hard tip. Neil's mouth closed down on her other nipple. I sucked the nipple into my mouth, biting hard as my hand slid between her thighs.

"Hmmm, suck my tits," she whispered. "Yesssss, bite my nipples."

Neil's hand closed over mine and he slipped three fingers into her sopping pussy, his cock failed to stir this time when her hands encircled it and began slow stroking. He groaned and she released him.

"Feelin' good baby?" I asked her, then kissed her cheek.

Her head tossed back as I crooned to her, her mouth hung open, as she moaned and hissed her reply. "Yesssss. Fuck, pull on my tits. Neil . . . pull on my tits."

I glanced at Danielle, laying back, watching us as he stroked her pussy and we both yanked on her nipples.

"She's watching you now, Rachel, your girlfriend wants to lick your cunt," Neil was into it now. "Go on, make her face wet."

"Neil," she said tentatively, "don't play with me anymore. I'm so fucking sore I just can't take anymore. Please?"

"Sure baby," he said and lay back, his arms under his head, content to watch us girls have another go.

I slid backwards up to Danielle's mouth, her nipples were standing up like small asparagus tips even after all the teasing they'd undergone. I squatted above her face and waited until I felt her warm breath on my cunt lips, then I lowered myself toward her tongue. At the first contact, Danielle moaned and began to greedily suck my swollen lips.

"You want me to fill your mouth with my juice?" I asked.

Her moaned response was a definite yes, as she lay under me, playing with my protruding clit. Later, Neil told me my hands were a blur over my bush as she continued to suck me into her mouth.

I caught a glimpse of us in the full-length mirror on the door and shuddered as I saw my face, burning and mottled, filled with lust. In a carnal haze, I reached out and brought Neil into play, offering him the erect buds of my nipples. Oh he took them all right, but he had ideas of his own and I had no objections to them. He reached in under my ass and plucked at my clit. He maneuvered his fingers between Danielle's tongue and massaged my drooping outer lips. When he pulled his hand back a little, he let it linger in the moisture that was now oozing from my steaming vulva. I could feel my warm juices dripping down the fevered flesh of my inner thighs into the crevice of my ass.

Ohhhh, I came and came and came.

Sated as never before, I fell into a deep sleep. When I awoke, they were gone.

Please let me know if you'd like more of Rachel's stories.

12