The Story of D Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good, Hoke?" I asked.

"Mufff Urr." Was all he could manage.

"Don't bother him now for Christ's sake," Julie shrieked, "I'm there. I'm there!"

"Ohhh, Hokie baby! Right there! Yesssss! Go baby! Go!"

"Oh, Rach! This guy . . . Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"Yesssssssss! Oh, fuckin' suck that twat!"

"Do it! Do it! Do it!"

As for me, good old Hoke was chafing the hell out of my pelvic region as he maneuvered his cock in and out. Did I care? Fuck no! Tomorrow Julie could salve the rawness away with her magical mouthtonight . . . well, I was rocking one way, Hoke the other, thrusting up, bowing his back as he raced towards his orgasm.

I started to shout myself, "Come on Hoke! Let's go faster Honey! Oh, Oh, Ohhh!"

I came first and rolled off him, one hand going right to my clit and strumming to beat the band, the other motioning Julie to jump on his pulsating cock that still continued to pump and stab only now it was at thin air.

Like a cowboy leaping onto his horse, Julie catapulted from his mouth onto his quivering dong and cupped his balls as if they were the pommel of a saddle. She was near and he was close, I was coming, it was a terrific orgasm for me. I continued to spasm through another climax as I watched Hoke strain to hold off and Julie pound furiously to reach her climax. Finally she did and rolled off Hoke and reached out for me. Oh I was there for her; I knew Julie and what she liked. We embraced and French-kissed. She sucked my tongue while it searched her warm, hungry mouth. Her mouth was warm and soft; her tongue tickled as it danced around the sensitive underside of mine.

I was in paradise. I felt Hoke's hands on my thighs, then under them. He spread my legs wide apart and lifted until I felt them settle on his shoulders, and as his tongue lapped me I began to pump my hips into his mouth.

Julie and I ended our kiss and I groaned at the loss of her wine-coated mouth and tongue and groaned as Hoke began to do wonderful things with his humming-bird quick tongue. I simply adored this hunk, so gallantly attending to his ladies while ignoring his own needs.

Julie repositioned herself and leaning forward took him into her mouth. She moved tentatively for Julie. I've seen her suck cock many times, but Hoke was troubling her. Of course I thought almost giddily, his size is most intimidating, no?

Hoke helped Julie relieve him leaving me for a moment to grip her blonde hair in one hand while moving her head back and forth with the other. She gagged, but forced herself to take him deeply, deeper than she was usually willing to go. Hoke was into it now, as he began some serious thrusting at her, and she moaned in apparent discomfort, but let him do it.

As she became more comfortable, he returned to eating me. I was in a languid, dreamy state, kind of between orgasms, when Hoke suddenly stopped sucking me and began grunting. He pulled out of Julie, jerking himself furiously to a climax. I almost came again watching his long ropes of sperm fly through the air landing on Julie's breasts. He layered her breasts with his cum. One spurt! Two spurts! Four spurts!

Julie's pointing finger dabbed at the jizm strung out across her breasts and the sperm clung to it as she brought her hand to her mouth and tasted him. Hoke motioned me to join him and in tandem we licked his cum from Julie's breasts, alternating this with sucking and pinching her nipples. I felt her quiver several times at this treatment and Julie came again, I'm sure of it.

We rested for half an hour or so, then Julie remembered her role as hostess and got up to prepare something to eat and drink. I contented myself with licking and sucking Hoke's testicles. (In the background I heard Julie on the phone.) This brought him to a semi-erect status, but he chided me for wanting to go too far, too fast. He rose up and stretched the cords in his arms and his back rippled without his even being aware of it. I was primed and ready to go . . . again.

A few minutes later the intercom buzzed. Then Julie returned to the bedroom with two large trays. Pizza! And Beer!

"Just the thing to keep the party going, right guys?" she said.

Hoke replied "the very best thing to party on with, for sure."

Then Julie produced my diary. "And here's some entertaining reading to also help the party along."

Julie!" I cried out in protest.

"Oh, Hoke," she said, "You've got to hear some of Rachel's hot little diary."

"Well read to me my sweet pussy-lipped lass." He said, reaching for his second slice of pizza.

"Okay, sorry Rach, but I know this will get us underway again."

I could only frown. I was still horny as hell, but didn't want Hoke sharing in my private life.

Fit to be tied

"Well now, said Hoke, "Are you girls serious with your games?"

"What kind of games?" I said.

"The tie me up, tie me down, kind for openers," he said. "Or maybe you'd like a little spanking?"

"We're not into serious pain," Julie said.

"Nothing serious," he said reassuringly. "Let's use Yellow as the code word to stop anything before it goes too far, okay?"

"Yellow it is," I said.

"Yeah, yellow," Julie chimed in. Shimmying out of her robe and palming her pussy in anticipation.

Hoke's dinger was at attention. Taking advantage of his position next to the bed I began jerking him off. God, I loved handling him almost as much as having him inside me.

"Ummm," he sighed. That's nice Rachel, very nice. But why don't you find some scarves or something so I can tie our friend to the bed?"

"Can do," I said and hopped to it. Rummaging around the bedroom dresser until I located two. I handed them to him and he began to secure Julie's wrists to the bedposts.

I wandered into the kitchen looking for something else to tie her feet with and found the last slice of pizza. It was cold, but hell I was hot enough inside to heat it going down. I found some cord in the closet and returned to the bedroom, the pizza crust hanging from the side of my mouth. Handing Hoke the cord I asked if he wanted another beer.

"Sure would. This is hard work," he grinned at me and flexed his cock, making it jump. Both Julie and I took a fit of giggling and asked him do it again, and again. He was happy to oblige and we were like kids at a magic show, agog at what he was capable of doing with it.

"You're sure you're not going to hurt me?" Julie asked.

"Nope, hey you've got the code word and Rach is here, what else could you want?"

"I... I... I don't know. Somehow...."

"Come on Julie," I said, trying to build her confidence, then realizing it was the fear of the unknown that heightened the pleasures in these games.

"Be a big girl," I caressed the lower side of her right breast, gradually my thumb reached her nipple and I flicked it. It doubled in length in seconds. Bending over I took it between my teeth and feigned biting it off.

"That looks good," Hoke said, "mind if I chomp on the other Rach?"

"Nope," right good tastin' if I must say so myself."

We played with her nipples for a good five minutes, while Julie struggled with her constraints. It was obvious she was enjoying this treatment.

My hand drifted across her stomach, fingers riffling through her scant pubic hair intent on fingering her for a while. Only Hoke beat me to it. My hand met his as he was withdrawing his finger from her cunt.

"Want a taste Rach?" he asked.

"Sure, I know fine food when I see it." I giggled, feeling foolishly nasty.

He laughed and Julie whined, "Hey, hey! Don't leave me empty guys."

"Lie back and shut up," I ordered, feigning the tone of a Dom.

Not the least intimidated, Julie sniggered and then barked a terse, "Fuck you!"

I promptly wormed my index finger up her asshole. Since it had not been lubed,

I know it hurt some. Not much, with all she's had up there, but enough to get her attention and quiet her down.

Hoke began fondling her body paying serious attention to her more sensual parts. Starting at her ankles, he alternated kisses with feathery stokes and licks. I picked up her other bound foot and took her big toe into my mouth, pretending it was Hoke's cock.

Julie commenced to moaning and groaning and twisting and turning. I glanced up her torso and found her nipples still fiercely erect. A second look provided the reason. Even as Hoke made love to her calf, his fingers probed inside her cunt, most likely seeking her G-spot.

Moving on to her second toe, I managed to make her kick out as far as she could, considering the restraints, from a simple ticking along the sole of her foot.

Julie gasped and her pelvis arched up . . . down and up again—holding what must have been an uncomfortable position. From her reaction I surmised Hoke had located the spot. He grinned at me, as I absorbed a second toe in my mouth.

Sucking gently, I looked up as Hoke's third finger effortlessly entered Julie, only to quickly withdraw. Julie's stomach muscles rippled in a contraction-like response as he moved back in deeper this time, and as his other hand meandered around to support her lower back, he brought his hand to her mouth and said, "Have a taste."

Eyes closed, Julie opened her mouth to accept his moist fingers. I left her foot and returned to her breasts, drawn by her swollen, stiff nipples. Since she was bound hand and foot I played roughly with them, tweaking and tugging and biting hard enough to make her cry out. When they were sufficiently red, I crawled down and across her abdomen and tongued her belly button. Hoke had fingers in her cunt and asshole, alternating his strokes. Julie moaned and twisted in pleasure, not really placing any stress on her bindings. She was close. Hoke increased his tempo and Julie responded with a series of trembling, jerking movements that were obviously restricted by her bonds.

"She's coming!" I hollered.

"I know, I know!" Hoke gasped as he increased the pace.

"Oh, my God!" Julie wailed. She sucked in a deep breath and moaned, "I don't fuckin' believe this!"

Thrashing wildly, she screamed out, "Still cuuuuuuuming! Ahhrghh! Ughhh! Ughhh! Urghhh!"

Now her feet and wrists had turned bright red and I moved to undo her bonds and keep her from hurting herself.

Hoke withdrew his hand and watched; caressing her stomach and arm as her body heaved and shook.

Her eyes fluttered open after ten or twenty seconds, she might have been taken for dead had she not been panting so heavily.

"Rachel?" Her fingers pulled softly at one nipple.

"Yeah Julie?" I reached out and squeezed the other nipple gently.

Julie sharply drew in a breath.

"Eat me honey. Please...eat me?"

"Sure baby, sure."

Gingerly, I shifted to a kneeling position between her legs. Hoke was dangling his cock in front of her face and she was feebly trying to capture it as he laughed at her.

"Ooooh, still cuming . . . feels great," she said. Then in mock anger Julie yelled at Hoke, "Bring that cock to me Hokie or I'll bite your balls off."

He presented himself to her swollen lips and she devoured him; slurping like a crazy woman. That's all I saw for a while, for I closed my eyes and dove into her pussy.

Oh, I heard sounds and stuff. I heard him plop from her mouth as Julie decided to add a commentary to my actions upon her.

"Lick that pussy good, baby."

"Give me a bath between my legs.

"Arrrrrghhhh! Uggghhh!"

"Christ you're great!"

"Another one, Jesus!"

"Another one! Who'd believe this shit?"

"Oh, Rach! . . . . Rach I love you!"

"Don't stop!"

"Ooooh, please don't stop!"

A poignant sigh, then, "Ummm." Followed by wet, sucking sounds as she no doubt recaptured Hoke's dong and deep-throated it once again.

I increased my attention to her clit. Knowing its level of sensitivity, I avoided direct contact with it, contenting myself to caressing and rubbing and sucking only the area surrounding it. At the same time I used two fingers to lightly massage her lower belly and play with a wisp of pubic hair Julie retained on her mons. Then I returned to her clit, blowing on it until it swelled and began pulsing like a miniature hardon. I pounced on it and drawing it into my mouth just as I would a cock. That did it for her. Apparently Hoke ejaculated his load into her throat just as I brought her off. I glanced up and saw Hoke jerking himself off and spurting on her neck and cheek. Julie allowed a moan to escape through clenched teeth as her pelvis pounded against my chin. I moved away, covering her mons with my hand as she thrust violently in the throes of this sumptuous climax. Her body gave off a glow as the light cascaded across her sweat-speckled chest and belly.

"Just where are you from Hoke," I asked as we all lay quietly panting on the bed.

"Chicago. Well, actually the outskirts of Chicago. A place called Cicero."

"Gee, I had you down as a Michigan stud."

"You're close. I was born in Plymouth."

"Really?" I replied pleased with my prognosis.

He rolled over gracefully and sat up.

"I've really enjoyed myself ladies. But I've gotta get a move on."

"You're leaving us?" Julie whined, running her hand over his chest.

He kissed her nipple in return.

"Yeah. Got a six AM to Chicago that I can't afford to miss."

We exchanged names and addresses and phone numbers. I knew I'd hear from him again, after all, Chicago and Minneapolis are not THAT far apart.

In a few short minutes he was fully dressed and ready to leave.

We spent a good ten minutes kissing and fondling him and managed to raise his cock again. I worked him carefully, deliberately trying to bring him to one last orgasm. But Hoke reluctantly withdrew it from my mouth and started to return it to his shorts. Then he paused and said, "What the fuck. One more once. Spread 'em Rachel!"

Bending over the couch in the living room, I presented my best side to Hoke. When I felt the first rubbery strokes of his tongue licking my ass, I uttered a cry of surprise and delight. Julie joined in by grasping (I was looking back between my legs) Hoke's cock and positioning it against my hole. With a flick of her wrist she popped it up and inside me. I groaned in anticipated pleasure.

Pressing my ass back against his stomach, I forced him deep inside me. My cunt was ooooh so sensitive as the searing heat of his head careened against my inner walls. My pussy itched for more, more, more. My inner muscles squeezed him as hard as they could. He appreciated it, and started using a jackhammer pumping action. I was close!

Julie started playing with me then, slipping a finger into my ass as it rocked back and forth against Hoke's stomach. Talk about fulfilling!

Someone . . . it had to be Hoke, had cupped my tits and was flicking and pinching my nipples. I was in heaven!

Hoke eased up and resorted to series of slow, slam, bam thrusts that seemed to touch every nerve ending in my cunt. God he felt soooo good in there. I wanted it to last forever, but naturally I lost control and began to hump Hoke in a frenzied fashion, lunging back against him even as he rammed back at me. My muscles continued to milk his cock. I said a prayer of thanks for the countless kegels I'd done to help me achieve this rhythm and Hoke responded by varying the angle of his thrusts. My tits were flying this way and that--had they not been small tits I might have hurt myself. Then it came. Roaring through my body, sweeping all other sensations aside and slamming me into a gorgeous, swooning climax. Hoke's cock plopped out of my cunt and Julie's mouth replaced it. I remember tonguing Hoke's mouth as Julie managed to help me retain my orgasm(s) for an indefinite length of time.

I must have passed out. When I awoke Hoke was gone and Julie had her hand up my pussy to the wrist and it felt so gooood. I entwined a hand in her hair and kissed her deeply. We hugged each other tightly and went to sleep. It was one-forty-five AM.