The Story of D Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin held me in check as Doris did her thing. I was stunned. We didn't know each other that well at all. Before protesting, I realized I'd started everything. Although they must have been waiting for some signal from me to begin fooling around. This was confirmed when I caught a glimpse of Meg, tugging her own jeans off.

Doris didn't stop until I was nude. I lay there, passive, panting heavily, while Meg and Robin finished removing their clothing. My mouth was very dry.

Robin's got a cute face, but I'd never really noticed her body before. Up until that moment, she was just an average girl with small tits to me, but now, for some reason, I found myself really noticing her. She wasn't skinny at all, her tits were small, but perky looking. And she had these great looking, puffy nipples. They stood out like strawberries, ripe and lush begging to be nibbled on.

"Is it cold in here or are you just happy to see me?" I giggled.

Doris just sat there staring at us, like she was checking us out or something.

"Well Doris?" Meg asked. "You gonna pick someone or not?"

"Oh, yeah," she said, licking her lips and blushing a little. I wondered what she was thinking? I found out soon enough.

Doris looked at me and asked, "Can I go down on you Rachel?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" I said spreading my legs for her as I collected a mental rain check on Robin. Robin moved aside and opened her arms to Meg. Then I noticed the tampon string hanging out of her. So she did have her period, I thought.

Doris nodded absently, staring at my body as she kicked her panties off. Standing above me, she looked extremely tall as she leaned over me. I looked up at her shaved pussy and its glistening lips for just a second. It was so wantonly sexy. Tentatively, I raised my hand to touch her. Gently, I stroked a finger across her smooth, bare skin.

"It's so smooth," I marveled.

"Oh baby, don't stop," Doris teased, pushing her pelvis closer to me.

I glanced over to Robin. I couldn't help it, it wasn't like there was somewhere else to look. I could feel that little tremor of nervous butterflies in my tummy, like when you're making out with a guy for the first time, and he starts to go a little too far, and you kinda want him to keep going, but you think you should tell him to stop. Like that.

I rose to my knees right in front of Doris. She parted her thighs wider, making room for me. I was face to face with her pussy. I could smell the wetness of her sex. The scent was driving me wild. After pausing just a moment longer to admire the view I said, "Doris, let's do sixty-nine, okay?"

I squirmed, as Doris knelt between my legs and tilted her neck closer to my cunny.

"Sure. That works for me," and she gracefully spun around and into the position with her knees alongside my head. Synchronized sucking, I'd call it. Can't describe it any better.

She was face to face with my dark brown, thickly bushed pussy. (Try saying that five times in a row.)

My face plunged into the fatty pad of her shaven mons veneris. After feeling Doris shiver with delight, I raised my face for a better look and used my fingers to separate her outer lips. The smaller ones beckoned to my tongue, which inched its way through them slowly licking and sucking their way around her clit. Doris was a gone job already.

I smacked her behind to get her working on me. Alternating between teasing her clit and sucking on her small lips, I managed to drive her to a quick climax.

But I was only beginning. I had to show these girls I could go down with the best of them. Shortly, after initiating this foreplay, both sensitive areas were engorged with blood and I giggled as they expanded like a deformed hardon. I paused for a second to admire the view, then resumed my tongue fucking.

Oh, Doris was doing pretty good on her end too. She had me wide open, tonguing my inside folds and teasing my clit. She halted for a twinkling and said in a muffled voice, "Damn you taste soooo good!"

"YES!" I heard Meg holler, "Jesus, just like that! yesss!

"YES!" Meg shrieked again, loud enough for the whole building to hear. Robin had evidently sucked her clit inside her mouth, and was flicking her tongue across it as fast as she could.

As much as I wanted to look I couldn't. Doris had clamped a pair of trembling thighs tightly around my head as her orgasm built up. Hey . . . mine wasn't coming in on tomorrow's stage either.

I worked a finger into her ass and off she went, but I couldn't stop. Her pussy tasted so good I couldn't leave it alone. I kept licking and sucking and fingering her until she flopped like a fish out of water and squirmed off me babbling, "No... no more, no more, please, no more."

I was smirking, satisfied with my performance and wiping her juices from my face as she shuddered beside me.

"I'm so sensitive after I come," Doris explained shyly, shifting so her pussy was no longer an easy target for me. She was pouting and I couldn't resist kissing her. Her response was instantaneous; we tasted ourselves through one another's tongue. I slithered down to her breast and suckled contentedly on one of her fabulous puffy nipples. She appeared to enjoy this and held my head in her hands as I drew hard on her ruby reds. Scrumptious!

I was free to check Robin and Meg out and did. Robin sat by Meg with a hand over her shoulder a finger lightly resting on the top of Meg's distended nipple. Robin's pear-shaped tit nudged into Meg's arm; from where I was I could tell this minor contact was greatly exciting Meg. It was in Meg's face -- eyes closed, nostril's flared and teeth bared in a lustful grimace.

Robin leaned over and took one of Meg's nipples into her mouth, then bit down with her teeth. Meg gasped and put her hand behind Robin's head and pulled her away. Meg was beginning to breathe very heavily as Robin moved sinuously away and behind her.

Everyone heard Meg's pleading groan. "That's nice. Lick me some more. Ouch, that hurt a little. Please don't, Oh, Please, please, Ohhhhhh..."

Meg's body arched and I saw Robin was now licking the crack of her ass and probing her asshole but not entering, just teasing it. Meg was beginning to lose control. Robin continued to probe with the tip of her tongue, while her fingers meandered up and down the outer lips of her pussy.

Meg began grunting, "Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." Actually more of a faint growl than a grunt, as she shoved her ass back at Robin's tantalizing tongue.

Beads of sweat stood out on Meg's forehead and upper lip. Robin contented herself with licking up the juices flowing from her as they trickled over her cheeks to the valley of her asshole. Once cleaned she'd push and probe with her tongue to renew the flow. Her back gleamed with perspiration. She was working very hard at satisfying Meg.

Both Doris and I were red hot again, Doris hoarsely whispered that she wasn't so sensitive anymore, and we could go at it again if I wanted to.

Robin shouted at Meg, "I told you I'd fill you up. Your ass is so pretty. I love sucking it."

Doris, her lips nibbling on my ear lobe croaked, "Now I'm going to eat you honey."

And she spun around and I felt her tongue wash over my cunny lips as Doris played with me. My eyes closed and I went rigid. It was coming on and I sensed it would be a great one.

Doris immersed her tongue a full four inches and whipped it around. I came in a violent wave, then came again. Doris kept sucking like a runaway vacuum, until tiring a bit and then she switched to her fingers. In minutes I came again.

Doris was crooning to me, urging me on, and pumping her fingers into me frantically, flickering against my G-spot, nipping at my clit. I couldn't contain myself and screamed.

"Shit, oh, I'm cummmmm... Ooooh, ooooh..."

"Doris, please, please, more, more, it's... Shit!"

"My clit, my clit! Suck it! Ohhh shit! Oh Doris...you're wonderful!"

"Ummmmmmm, ughhhhhhhhhhh . . ."

Doris was chanting a mantra in my ear, "Come for me baby, come for me baby!

Seeing movement above me, I looked up. Meg and Robin stood over us; their eyes bright as they kinda participated in my orgasm

Meg squatted down next to me and started fingering herself. Robin was hugging her breasts.

Meg must've cum again 'cause her knees buckled and I watched as she mouthed a silent prayer of thanks.

Doris continued bringing me off. Pulling my clit into her mouth and lashing it fiercely with her serpentine tongue. Finally I was overwhelmed by a gigantic orgasm and then blacked out.

I was revived with kisses from the three of them as they gently brought me back down. Robin stroking my upper thighs and ass, Meg laying butterfly kisses on my face and Doris licking the juices from my stomach and belly.

I was shaking even as I tried kissing each of them in return. Robin helped me to my feet and I wobbled over to the sofa and sat on a towel Meg had placed under me. Doris pointed to a massive wet stain on the carpet and we all laughed crazily. Secretly I hoped it wouldn't come out.

Doris played bartender and poured us each another glass of wine. I chugged mine and asked for another. I was dying of thirst. I took it easy on my refill and watched through drowsy eyes as Robin began to work each of Doris' nipples in turn, until Meg scooted in beside her and took one for herself. Doris had her eyes closed and her fingers frigging her pussy.

I wanted to join in, but was too tired to do anything. So I stared as Doris' nips grew rock hard and the girls bit down on them---causing Doris to make a series of, "Ooooooo, Oooooooo, Oooooooo's."

Soon, Doris started to come. It was strange, like watching an underwater ballet. Doris' hips surged upward and then settled back for a time while she continued to make that "Ooooooooooooing" noise. It sounded like total gratification and maybe it was.

Doris' head was back with her back arched like a bow when she came. Robin dropped to her knees pulled Doris' hand away and pushed her mouth against Doris' pussy and sucked hard. Doris groaned and came again.

"Suck me honey." She moaned.

"Soooo goooooooood."

"Ohhh, honey soooo goooooood!"

"Bestest ever, I swear to God!"

"Mmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmmm."

"Jesuuuuus! This is so goooooood!"

When Doris calmed down a little, I helped Meg place her on the sofa and she fell asleep. Her body twitched while she dreamt of the great orgasm just past. Her hand never left her pussy.

I dozed off myself and on awakening, found I was enflamed with an urge to eat pussy. I looked around the room for Meg and Robin. Meg had her breasts pressed against the frosted window, I don't know . . . chilling them? Robin was on the floor behind her, using a dildo on her. It was a fascinating scene, for they were keeping to the same rhythm, Meg rolling her breasts against the ice cold window, Robin thrusting the long, pink dong in and out. I could see the firm grip Meg's cunt had on the dong and with each outward movement, it appeared Meg's pussy was being pulled inside out. I had never seen a pussy do this before.

I knee-walked over to them and placed my hands on Robin's wide ass, spreading her cheeks. Her head whipped around to determine who was behind her and she smiled down at me.

I returned the smile and bobbed my head down and licked the crevice of her ass. I gave her the same adoring look I gave Hoke when I blew him.

She seemed to like it. Robin assumed the doggy position and my fingers roamed along her pussy's long, drooping lips, separating them but respecting her time of the month. I returned to her ass, permitting my tongue to rim her other hole. She sighed and reached back to me, found a breast and slowly caressed it, waiting for my nipple to harden. When it did, she squeezed hard, making me gasp in pain. I allowed a thumb to tease the rim of her ass and she began to quiver.

Then Meg was beside me, leaving an abstract design on the windowpane. Her cold breast pressed against my arm, she was breathing heavily, and urgently whispered in my ear, "Fuck her with your fingers, she wants it really bad. Go ahead, I'll work the dildo into you."

As my two middle fingers slipped into Robin's ass, Robin cried out, "Yesss that's it, oh that's it! Fuck me, fuck me there! Oh that's good! That's soooo good! More fingers. Please try to get your hand up there. Mmmmmmmmmm, yes! Fist me baby!"

I giggled, and told her she sounded like Oliver Twist asking for more gruel. I was going to tell her I intended to work it in up to my elbow if possible, but Meg was twisting the dildo into me as if it were a corkscrew. It hurt, but before I could protest, it was into me about 8 inches. There was nothing left for me to complain about.

I concentrated on getting everything I could up Robin's anal cavity. Using a generous amount of Astro-glide, four fingers managed to worm there way into her rectum. Robin helped the situation by fucking back for all she was worth, her hips thrust back against my hand movements. I pulled out, gathered more Astro-glide, bent my thumb into my palm and managed to insert my entire hand up her ass.

"Yeow!" bellowed Robin.

"You did it Rach, check it out girls!"

She tittered, "Ahhh, great. Now fuck me like you're a stud bull. Don't worry I can handle it."

I turned to Meg, seeking confirmation and got it.

"Give it to her, we've done it before, she loves it." Meg let the dildo fall to the floor as she shifted away, rising to her feet.

"Be right back, gotta see to Doris and find something better for ya."

I twisted my wrist and obtained another two inches into her cavernous ass.

"Yes... Yess... Ahhhhh... fuck me." Robin chanted. Then after she'd caught her breath Robin huffed, "Next to you . . . the lube, use more of it. Smear it on ya, there, that's a girl."

I reached for the jar with my free hand and ever so gingerly withdrew the other from her ass. It came out with a soppy sound and I quickly smeared the lubricant up to my elbow. Robin watching attentively over her shoulder said, "You've got high hopes don't 'cha hon."

Reinserting was easy, and I decided to play with her clit as well. But it was the fisting that drew an immediate response from the watchers.

I heard Doris say to Meg, "You never got that far before did ya?"

Robin spasmed and groaned.

"No," Meg said, "I was always afraid I'd hurt her. Rachel's gone pretty deep, but Robin's not hurtin' or so it seems."

"Robin, Robin, is she hurting you baby?" Doris crooned.

"Nooooo. Nooooo." Robin wailed and began to quiver violently.

"Oh, God. Oh . . . Ah. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh."

She grunted once again and went rigid as a heavy orgasm ripped up her backside. Her knees betrayed her and she collapsed to the floor, dragging me along with her. I decided enough was enough and carefully removed my arm. Actually, I'd gotten in about four inches past my wrist. I'd have to work on my elbow thrust another time.

Rolling over on my back, I called out, "Somebody please do me, I need it bad."

Meg answered my call. Leaning over me, her mouth sought mine as Doris cleaned my shit speckled hand and wrist with a damp towel. For the moment everyone ignored Robin.

Meg was a great kisser, soft and insistent at the same time. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and I returned the favor. Saliva was freely exchanged. She sucked my lips, causing them to swell. With a belied gracefulness, she swung her leg over mine and topped me. Rolling her hips, she adjusted her position above me so our pussies came together. I grabbed her head with both hands holding her mouth on mine---and the kiss; oh that kiss---continued. I wanted it to last forever.

Before I lost track of everything else, I noted Doris bestowing kisses around Robin's face and neck, then I had to concentrate on my own satisfaction.

We began fucking slowly enough, grinding pelvis against pelvis, I released Meg's head although the kiss continued, and wrapped my arms around her holding her tight against me. Her nipples, hardened with excitement, pressed into my breasts.

The kiss slowed a little then became deeper as our hearts began to pound. Meg reached out to run her hands through my hair. For a moment, just a second really, Meg broke the kiss, looked into my eyes and smiled at me. She mouthed the words hello lover, and took my face in her hands, pulling me into another deep kiss.

Eventually, we separated and gazed in awe at each other's disheveled beauty. Then Meg took my nipple into her mouth and suckled it with such gentleness, such intensity that I felt an orgasm trying building from that alone.

Prodding myself to return her kindness, I reached downward; inserting my hands into her smoothly shaved armpits and pulled upward. She came willingly, sliding her crotch along my body, leaving a slug-like trail of moisture as she advanced. Meg knew what I was after and positioned herself accordingly. I opened my eyes and her hairy vagina was hovering over my face, the scent of her arousal filled my nostrils, a scent so much different, but yet so similar to my own. I looked at her swollen lips; her protruding clit; at the moisture that was actually dripping off of her, wetting her inner thighs and dampening her pubic hair. I put my hands to her slim waist and pulled her down, planting that beautiful crotch directly onto my face.

As Meg's warm, wet lips smashed against my mouth my tongue probed between them, savoring the tart flavor of her juices. Becoming exhilarated from feeling the strands of pubic hair clinging to my lips. I tongued up and down; licking in a way I knew would feel good. Meg's hips began to rise and fall; her vocal cords bulged with tension as her moans of passion filled the room.

Her fingers glided over my stomach and touched my baby oil drenched slit. Then Meg was probing between them, keeping me very interested. I closed my thighs around her hand, trapping it. I began to tongue her swollen clit, gently at first, reveling in its texture, finding it larger than my own and more sensitive apparently. I licked it with the tip of my tongue, feeling every detail of its structure. The clit, with its smooth outer edges and the dip at its top--reminded me so much of the shape of a volcano. My playful tongue jabbed at it a few times and then unable to resist further, fastened my lips to it, and began to suck in earnest.

Meg's hips began to pound rapidly up and down on my face. Her fingers began to slam with more insistence, but yet with less actual rhythm inside me. Realizing Meg was close; I wormed a finger into her ass after wetting it thoroughly with her juices, and then tickled the bud of her anus. She gave a little whoop of surprised pleasure at this. Encouraged, I eased my finger into her tight ass, twisting it as I went, feeling her muscles grip me tightly.

"Ohhh," Meg moaned, her hips jerking harder and faster.

"Ohhh good God Rachel!"

"Where the fuck...?"

"Ohhh! I don't ..."

"Ahhh!"

"Deeper Rach, deeper!"

"Yes ... Yes ... Mmmm!"

"More!"

"Oh Christ, I'm gonna explode!"

I wormed another finger into her ass, pushing both of them as far up as they would go. Then I began to twist them back and forth stretching her ass hole, which surprisingly maintained a tight grip on my fingers. All the while continuing to apply a steady suction on her clit.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Yesssss!"

" I ... I ... I...Yesssss!" Meg screamed, and her thighs tightened around my head.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Oh God yes!"

Her pelvis heaved against me. I intensified the sucking and twisted my ass groping fingers faster. Her clit seemed to disappear in my mouth for a moment, a sure sign that orgasm was assaulting her.

"Oh ... oh ... oh ... Goddddd!" Meg shrieked and her hips continued to bash into my face already numb from pain.

"I'm commmmminnnngggg!"