The Story of Debra Ch. 05

Story Info
She can't wait for help to arrive.
921 words
3.8
17.7k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers

Debra got home later than she expected. She slumped on the doorpost replaying the nights actions. It had really happened. She wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. Chris must have really changed his opinions about her after this evening, but then again most people didn't expect anything more from a girl in her line of work. She threw her stuff down on the living room floor on her way to the bedroom and then sat regarding the TV with a mindless stare. Some random program of the type that's usually on about 4am.

She lay there thinking about Chris. He really was a paradox. She lay there on the bed in her underwear with her red hair around her like some bloody halo. The guy came off as a real genuine guy but he was willing to let that creep Johnny paw and fuck her at the same time as him. The idea of it made her nauseated but remembering having both guys fucking her at the same time made her start to want more. She thought of Chris cock burying itself deep inside her. Her fingers had made their way into her panties of their own accord. She felt her outside pussy lips start to get slick with their own juices. She flicked her clit with one of her fingers and the sensations sent shivers through her. Her fingers caressed the outside of her shaven slit as she slid the tip of one inside. Teasing herself in this way was almost as bad as if it had been someone else.

She slid her finger further inside and stroked the inside of her pussy, just wishing it was Chris' fingers and not her own. Her panties were getting really wet and seemed to be constricting her so she slid them off, joining the rest of the laundry still on the bedroom floor. She spread her legs and started rubbing her clit again. The little nub had become engorged with blood and while she rubbed it and finger fucked herself at the same time she couldn't help moaning. She rubbed her breasts with her free hand, feeling the nipples harden to her touch. She couldn't believe how horny she was after the events of earlier. God she needed a cock and needed one now. Her pussy seemed so empty without someone ramming themselves inside her and filling her up. Her fingers slid in and out of her wet hole, she couldn't wait for someone else to come for her so she reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out one of her toys.

She hadn't used these in a while but she needed something to fuck herself with. She pulled out a small vibrator then discarded it just as quickly, she needed action rather than stimulation. Her hand closed around a large dildo, and without much forethought she slid the tip of it into her dripping hole. The feeling of the hard head stretching her lips open almost made her come on its own, but she withdrew just as a guy would. In and out she slid the tip, faster and then again slower, teasing her swollen lips. Then, she could wait no more and she buried it deep inside herself, and she moaned out loudly as the length of it slid inside her. She felt herself begin to come as she slid it out, and drenched it with her juice as it rested on her pussy lips.

The phone was ringing. She hadn't heard it over her own moans. Still breathing hard she leant over and picked the handset up from the bedside table. " Hey Deb, its Chris. Are you ok, you sound like you're out of breath."

" Yeh , I was er exercising!" she smiled to herself. "how comes you're still up so late."

"Exercising, yes at half past four in the morning, sure. Missed me that much huh?" She could almost hear the grin on his face. "Just the thought of you doing that over me makes me want to fuck you again, but I guess you don't need anymore company for tonight."

Damn, he was good, but there was no way she was going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that it was his cock she had been thinking about while she was fucking herself. "Aren't we self proclaimed!" she exclaimed. "so what do you want at this time of morning? Since u seem to have the idea I don't really need you anymore tonight." She was desperately trying to stop herself giggling and sounding like a schoolgirl with her crush.

"Actually I was wondering if you weren't busy perhaps you might like to spend the day with me. Pick you up about 11ish? That is, if you don't need to sleep too much to continue looking so good!"

"You know Chris, I'd almost have to question your intentions! But I think I know them already. 11 sounds good. Just hope you know what you're getting yourself in for. You know where I am so just wake me up when you get here." She hung up the phone with a smile, and then chided herself for getting involved with yet another guy that was going to use her and break her heart when he was finished. But at least she might get something as well as the physical side this time. She lay back and thought about what they might do tomorrow. Maybe he wasn't intimidated by public places, she'd have to find out!

Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers