The Story of Elaine Ch. 01

Story Info
A happily married couple start an adventure into D/s.
2.6k words
4.24
44.8k
23

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many of the characters in this story are and will remain anonymous. Their names and locations they inhabit have been altered to respect their privacy. Jim and Elaine are indeed real, and enjoy a happy deeply bonded married life, and a marriage that has stood the test of time. Their relationship continues to grow and blossom.

Chapter 1: The Earliest Awakenings

I can pinpoint to the second when this great adventure began. It was a warm night in late spring, and I had just entered out bedroom after a quick shower. We had been outside on the deck after dinner, and Elaine had gone in to shower first. She was now in bed on her back, propped up on her elbows. We had been necking out there on the deck, and I was hoping that we would later make love. My wife clearly felt the same way, as she had taken the trouble to put on her favorite red and black 'Merry Widow' bustier with black seamed stockings. When my wife wraps her self in sexy lingerie, stockings and heels, she remains a sight that takes a man's breath away!

Elaine is truly gorgeous. At 5'6" and 125 pounds, she was a knockout brunette that had reached her prime at 33 years of age, and her pert 36C breasts were still firm and taught. Her dark eyes and fine features reflected on her Spanish ancestry, and she had a lively and friendly personality, without being at all loud or aggressive. I was proud of my wife, and any trip to the Mall proved once again that she could still turn heads.

We had been married for three years, the second marriage for both of us. The heat and passion that typified out courtship always surfaced in bed, and Elaine was a skilled lover in many ways. Her fellatio techniques were amazing, and I always secretly thanked her first husband for teaching her so well. Elaine has very talented vaginal muscles, and her fantastic pussy is truly a velvet mousetrap.

Apart from oral and straight sex, however, it would be a stretch to call our lovemaking overly adventurous, and I had come to consider these 'dress-up' games about the limit of my wife's indulgence. I was going to be in for quite a surprise! We live on a rural acreage, and are almost half a mile from our nearest neighbor. We would come to truly appreciate the privacy!

It was something that I thought she just did to please me; that is, I never really considered that the act of her 'dressing up' for sex was also arousing to her! I dropped my towel on the floor and slid onto the bed, grinning as Elaine rolled into my arms and we kissed passionately, or tongues searching and entwining.

As we pressing closer together and continued kissing, her hand sought out my erection, which was rapidly swelling to its full eight inches. Elaine has the most exquisite touch and I moaned as I felt her fingers stroking my shaft, not quite able to encircle it. My left hand had drifted down her bustier and toyed with her garter, before caressing her thigh and moving over her fine pubic fuzz. She quivered a little and her hand tightened around my cock, as she pressed tight against me, her mouth hot against mine. My middle finger slid into her steamy furrow, and I was surprised once again at how responsive she was. Gently, my finger searched the hood, and found her clit.

With a little gasp, Elaine broke our kiss and opened her eyes. She was smiling weakly, and looked in to my eyes. "Darling", she whispered; "You don't always have to be so gentle with me, you know. I sometimes wish you would me more, you know... rougher with me? After all, you are a very strong and tough man, you know!"

I stared at Elaine, momentarily speechless, and my prick twitched in her grip. She giggled and looked down at it, stroking it and rolling her thumb around the knob. "Jim, I think you cock likes the idea! God, darling; I think a cock is the most beautiful thing in the world!" she whispered, almost reverently.

I regained some composure and kissed her forehead. "So, honey; you want me to be rougher with you? Talk dirty to you? Treat you more like a whore or a slut? Fuck you as well as make love to you?"

Her hand tightened around my cock. "Yes, darling! Oh, not all the time! I do love the way you make love to me, Jim; you know that! But I also would like to be, you know, your slut! Know what I mean?"

I really had no idea how to go about this, but it was clearly something I wanted to do. "Well, Elaine-baby", I grinned; "Let's see what happens!" I looked down her fabulous body. "Wow, you really are a hot when you put these things on, honey!" I sat up so I could toy with her stiff little nipples; as she always folded the cups down to expose them for me. "You do look like a slut, Elaine! Actually, more like a high-class hooker! One very classy whore, I think! You like being bad, Elaine-baby? You like to be naughty?"

I was still diddling her clit, amazed at how wet she had become! The scent of her open pussy filled the room. She was gripping my cock like a nun grips a crucifix, and her hips had begun a rolling motion in time with m caresses. "Yes, Jim! I want that! I want to be bad!" she panted.

My cock was throbbing in her hand. "Oh, you'll be bad, Elaine!" I gasped rather hoarsely. "You are going to be my toy! You're going to become my hot little fuck-toy, honey! You're my slut; my cunt; my whore; my slut-wife!"

"Yes!" she gasped; "Oh god, Jim! I want to suck your beautiful cock until you cum! Please? I want you to cum in my mouth and the fuck me? Can you? Please?"

I didn't know for sure if I could stay hard enough for that scenario, but I quickly told her that I could and would. The words had hardly left my mouth be fore she wriggled around and dove onto my shaft, nearly swallowing me whole, her lips gripping my cock and stifling her moan.

Elaine couldn't quite deep-throat me, but she nearly could, and I remember thinking that I would have to teach her that little skill. "Yes, baby! Suck it! Suck my cock, you little slut!" Elaine speeded her tempo as I spoke to her, bobbing up and down my rigid prick. It was truly a wonderful sight; Elaine's hair flying as she sucked and bobbed, her tongue never still; always swirling around. "Yes, suck I, slut! God, you are so good, baby! Like a French whore, aren't you!"

Elaine's pace quickened still further and she was making strange little mewing sounds around my prick; sounds that I had never heard her make before. I reached down and cupped her breasts, then lightly pinched the stiff little pebbles of her nipples.

Elaine was really trying her best to eat me alive! The head of my cock was jammed deep into her mouth every time she thrust downward, and I was quickly approaching the point of no return. "God, Elaine-baby!" I gasped; "You're going to make me cum! Suck it baby! Yes! Take it! Swallow it! Now, slut! Now!"

I exploded into her mouth, several blasts of hot cum shooting through my throbbing cock, and my wife tried her best to swallow it all. As the spurts decreased, she slowed her pace, licking and kissing my cock lovingly. At last, she raised her head and rolled her eyes up to mine with a satisfied grin. A ribbon of cum trailed from her lips to her chin. I had never seen her look so sexy!

Elaine scrambled over me, straddling my hips and gripping my cock, pointing it to her dripping pussy. I was happy to see that I was still hard enough to fuck her, and she pressed the round tip to her labia, swiping it slowly up into her furrow. I felt her scalding heat as she guided the tip into her entrance and paused, whimpering softly. "Yes!" was all she whispered.

I pressed my hips up just a little to meet her, and watched her eyes close. Elaine pursed her lips, and then with a sharp intake of breath, slid all the way down my pole.

"Oh yes, Elaine-baby! God, I love your hot cunt, baby! Love to feel your hot tight pussy grabbing my cock! Fuck, baby! You are such a good fuck! Yes!" My words excited her and she started to ride me like a bull, her tits bouncing and her hair swishing from side to side.

"Yes! God, I love I!" Elaine panted; "I love your big cock! Oh god! I want to fuck! I want to be a slut! Your slut! God I love cock! Oh fuck!"

It was a new experience hearing her words, as Elaine was usually only vocal during orgasm. There was also the undeniable fact that it was unclear whether or not she was referring to my cock, or just cocks in general! Strangely the thought thrilled me, and I was once again fully hard. I reached for her nipples, rolling them between my thumb and fingers, a little harder this time.

Elaine was gasping, her cunt gripping me, and I knew that she was ready for more. I wanted to take her doggie-style, a position she often asked for when highly aroused, and that certainly described her current condition.

"I want to fuck my slut-wife from behind! I gasped. I gripped her shoulders and rolled her over as my prick slipped out of her with a soft 'plop!'

Elaine-baby instantly assumed the position, her body heaving with every breath, her beautiful ass raised up invitingly, her steaming cunt and cute little rosebud anus fully exposed. "Yes! Fuck me!" she whispered. "God I love it!"

On my knees, I moved into position behind her, gripping my cock and teasing her pussy with the tip. She quivered with a moan. Then on impulse, I moved back just a little and ran the tip of my prick from her labia up to her anus and gently teased the puckered bud.

"Oh!" Elaine exclaimed, but made no effort to escape. "Do you want to? Do you want to fuck me there?"

Once again, Elaine-baby had rendered me momentarily speechless. I felt sure that my wife would have gladly let me fuck her up the ass right then and there! There was a short pause before I decided on a response. "Not tonight, my little tart!" I laughed; "We'll do that another time. I do want my new slut-wife to be able to take cocks in her ass, as well as in her cunt and mouth! Bad girls should be three-way chicks, Elaine-baby, and you are going to be a very, very bad girl! You are going to be the best little piece of ass in town!"

Elaine's cunt was dripping juices down her thighs, and she was rocking her ass against my cock! "Yes! Oh God, I want to be your slut, Jim!" she gasped; "Please?" Fuck me? Please?"

It was an epiphany of sorts. Here was my rather outwardly conservative and prim wife actually begging to get fucked! It was a thrilling moment that I will always cherish, and although I have since witnessed it many times, it never ceases to amaze and thrill me. I guided my cock to her pussy and slid into her.

Elaine trembled and pushed back in return, and with her face buried in her pillow, and her urgent moaning stifled, she began to thrust back at me, her skilled cunt once again gripping me deep in her fiery tunnel. "Yes!" she hissed.

For perhaps the first time in our marriage, I really and truly fucked her! We had made love in this position many times, but tonight I plowed into her delightful cunt with all the power and force I could muster, and I reveled in the sense of power and control I felt over Elaine at that moment! I reached one hand around her hips and sought her stiff, erect clit, and strummed it in tempo to my

"Oh God, Jim! Yes! Fuck me! Oh yes!" she squealed, over and over again as I pounded into her, my pubes slapping against her ass. Elaine had lost control, and even though I was fucking her like a sailor in a Marseilles brothel, I felt, or at least sensed the faint tremors of her rapidly approaching orgasm. "Yes! Fuck my pussy! Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me!" It ended in a long, drawn out wail as her orgasm swept her away.

I kept fucking her, even as her knees wobbled and she slowly slid down onto her belly with me buried deep inside her vibrating cunt. With a shout, I came too, my jerking cock shooting into her. It had been one hell of a fuck, and we lay like that for some time as my tingling cock slowly softened.

I gently rolled us to our sides with me wrapped around her fetal form, holding her close to me. At last our breathing returned more or less to normal, and I felt, more than heard, my wife give a little giggle. "God!" I laughed. "That was fun, wasn't it, Elaine?"

"Yes!" she replied softly; "Wow! Yes! I have never cum like that before, Jim! Never!"

I paused, searching for the right words; "Elaine, this may be habit-forming, you know!"

She twisted around and smiled at me elfishly, then raised her lips. We kissed, and then she whispered, "Yes, darling! I hope so!" Elaine reached for the hand-towel she had placed on the night table, and slipped it between her thighs. It was barely adequate to sop up our mingled fluids.

We snuggled, and then I felt the need to talk about what had just happened. It was what educators refer to as 'a teachable moment', and I wanted to learn all I could about what my wife had felt, too. It certainly had been exciting for me, and I was filled with curiosity about Elaine's feelings and desires. I asked her if I had made her feel the way she had wanted to when we began and she enthusiastically told me that she had.

"Elaine, I want to talk with you some more about this, okay?" She nodded with a smile, and I kissed her tenderly and then ran out to the kitchen where we kept a bottle of our favorite liqueur, 'Southern Comfort'. I returned with two short glasses, each with a good, honest double shot of the drink. We clinked our glasses and I toasted us, "to a different and exciting path!"

And so began a deep, honest discussion of my gorgeous wife's most intimate needs and wants, and of my own darkest and desires and fantasies. Our lives were about to change!

The change in their sex-life was indeed to become something of a habit. But it was to also evolve into more than that, eventually morphing into a mutually exciting and satisfying life-style. Elaine and I were traveling into uncharted territory and into world where even our wildest dreams could and would surface as reality.

There is much, much more of the story to tell. If there is enough positive response, I will be happy to continue!