The Story of Elaine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was apparently just what my poor wife needed. She moved with his every thrust, her ass bouncing off the bed and came to a squealing orgasm in less than a minute, her whole body quivering and shaking and spasming under him.

Clarence gradually slowed his pace as Elaine drifted down from her climax. "Is that what you needed all these years, my dear my dear Elaine?" he smiled as he relaxed, his huge cock still buried deep inside her. "Sweet Jesus... but you have the most fantastic pussy, my dear girl! My god! So fucking tight! And how you use it!"

"Huh. Oh! Oh my god, Sir!" Elaine panted; "Yessss... oh god... yes, Sir!" It looked to me like she wanted to say more, but she couldn't get her breath. Her legs scissored around his hips and she struggled to pull him even closer and deeper into her.

Clarence was moving slowly, and each time she tried to speak his massive member seemed to push the air out of her lungs. She was trembling. Her abdomen was tightening. Another wave of sensations began to wash over her being.

Perhaps I was the only one in the room besides Clarence who recognized that my wife was once again cumming. It was intoxicating.

"Yesssss!" she hissed again; Oh god, Clarence... Sir! It... it feels sooo good," Elaine said. She started trembling and her breathing was becoming very rapid. The sound from her mouth was most a whimper. She became very aware of her swollen breasts and her hyper-sensitive nipples. She arched her back and thrust her tits upward under her powerful lover. The tension was growing. She felt the whole universe was spinning with her clit at the center of the vortex. Waves of orgasmic sexual pleasure began to sweep over Elaine's body. Her cunt squeezed Clarence's cock.

Her orgasm did not stop Clarence's cock moving in her cunt, nor did it stop Elaine's skilled vagina from gripping and milking his cock. He continued until Elaine felt Clarence tense up and thrust his cock deep.

Oh! Fuck!" Clarence shouted. Clarence raised himself up on his arms and trembled as he exploded deep into her.

Elaine gripped him tightly to her, feeling every powerful blast of his semen as it filled her. From where we sat, I could see the warm, gooey fluid seep out of her cunt and run over her ass.

Clarence sagged down over her.

"My God! My God!" Elaine kept repeating. "Oh my God! Clarence! This is so unreal! I have never had sex like this! Really! That's the best sex I have ever had. It felt so good," Elaine panted.

Marianne decided it was time for us to leave, and she gripped my hand tightly as she leaned against me. "Come with me, Jim... Please! I know where we can go... and you can still see what's going on!"

Marianne and I quietly slipped out, with me struggling to walk with my raging hard-on!

Just a few steps down the darkened hallway there was a door, and Marianne opened it and pulled me inside. I was dark in the room also, and it took me a moment to notice that there was a bed inside and also a huge class wall through which we could clearly see into the room we had just left.

Marianne fell into my arms and we kissed. God, but I wanted her!

When we parted, she looked up at me and grinned. "Pretty exciting, huh?" she laughed. It was then I realized that the room was soundproof. "Well, Jim... Elaine finally got laid! She's been wanting this forever, you know!" Marianne flicked a switch by the glass. Now we could hear everything... or at least, almost!

"To put it mildly, yes!' I answered. There had been a raw urgency about their fucking that was undeniable. "What happens now?"

Marianne plopped herself down on the end of the bed. "For starters, Jim, I want to give you some of what Clarence just got!" She began struggling with my belt, and soon had my pants down at my ankles. She wrestled out my cock and went right to work as I watched Clarence roll off Elaine and hand her a towel from the bedside table, which she crammed between her thighs. 'Just like home', I mused.

It was hard to concentrate with Marianne sucking my cock... Jesus! She was good! Both lovers were lying on their backs and Elaine's dreamy eyes watched Clarence reach for a table beside the bed, pick up a case of what appeared to be cigarettes, take one out, put it to his lips, and light it. Turning to Elaine, Clarence took a deep drag, held it momentarily, and exhaled. He held the cigarette out for Elaine.

"I... I don't... smoke, Sir... I never have, Sir" Elaine said quietly.

"You do now, my dear Elaine", Clarence laughed. "This kind doesn't cause cancer! Try it! I insist!"

Elaine hesitated, and then took it from him and sucked. A mild coughing fit followed.

"Take it easy, my dear", Clarence laughed. "Just take a little. And take it deep into your lungs!"

After several tries, Elaine was able to take in a deep drag. She slowly exhaled, and then repeated. She took another drag, deeper this time, and held it more several seconds before slowly exhaling.

"What's in it, Marianne?" I asked; "Marijuana?"

"Yes, Jim... That and a little coke and ecstasy... and also something Leroy gets from Africa. It's okay... Elaine will love it, and she'll be more than ready for round two!"

Elaine watched Clarence take another drag, and then took the cigarette back from him. Greedily, she took two more deep drags. "Oh! Wow!" she giggled; "What's in that, Clarence? I mean... this is unreal! I feel like a..."

"A slut, my dear my dear Elaine?" Clarence smiled.

"Sort of... yes... you could say that... yes!" Elaine laughed. She pursed her lips and looked at him before snuggling closer, her whole body wriggling. "It makes me... you know... all tingly... horny... you know? Could you... um... fuck me again, Sir? Please?" she whispered. There was not the slightest doubt in my mind that she was high as a kite. "God! All I can think about is cocks!" she giggled. "Oh, God! Yes! God! I loved the way you screwed me! Please, Sir?" She was grinding her hips as she spoke.

"Actually, not just yet, my dear! You have managed to drain me!" He gave her a quick hug and a kiss. "Perhaps you have a desire for one or more of the other members you have met tonight?"

Elaine blinked at him. She was flushed and excited; not just from the drugs, but also from the situation she was now in. Her breasts heaved and she turned to peer out into the darkness beyond the bed.

Marianne's oral skills were second to none, and I had to stop the little tart! She whimpered in protest and went on just slowly stroking me.

Elaine was idly stroking Clarence's flaccid cock and turned back to him. She whispered something I couldn't quite hear and Clarence smiled and nodded. He raised himself up and kissed her, then lay back with his legs splayed as my wife scurried between his knees, her ass raised as she bent forward to lick and nibble at his cock and balls and to lovingly stroke his stirring shaft.

He whispered something to her, and she raised her head and nodded. There was a brief exchange between the two of them and again Elaine nodded. I thought I saw her shudder as she sank down on his cock, swallowing him.

"Gentlemen", he spoke softly; "My hot little bitch is in heat! As you can see, her lips are currently occupied, but her cunt is available! I can assure you that you've never experienced a tighter or more skilled pussy! Perhaps one you gentlemen would be kind enough to get my dear Elaine off?"

Elaine's head bobbed faster and her stroking intensified. Her eyes were wide open.

There was little more than slight rustling in the room off to one side, and then Leroy appeared. He wore only a black pouch that was full to bursting. As he slid onto the bed, Elaine paused.

She tried to look back behind her to see who it was, but Clarence gripped her head firmly and held her in place. "Never mind, bitch!" he hissed at her; "It doesn't really matter who gets you off, or who you get off, does it?" His cock muffled her reply.

Leroy slowly reached out and with three fingers gently caressed her labia.

Elaine jerked as if jolted by an electric shock and uttered another stifled moan. Her eyelids fluttered closed and her hips began to sway as the huge black man teased and toyed with her sensitive, dripping vulva. She sucked her way up to the tip of Clarence's rapidly stiffening cock and then plunged down, taking him deeply into her throat.

At the same instant Marianne gulped my raging hard-on and cupped my balls. It was more than I could stand and my cock jerked and spurted wildly, blasting down her throat. I was out of control, and had not ejaculated with such intensity for years! Marianne never missed a stroke and milked and sucked away until at last I was sated.

I looked over to see Leroy grinning at Clarence. The black man was fingering my wife now, and Elaine was twisting and straining back at him, her moans begging for his cock. And then with a gasp, she popped up off of Clarence's now rigid prick and cried out, her body spasming as she felt the waves of another orgasm engulf her. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind, and Clarence gently took her head and returned her eager lips to his erection.

Leroy let Elaine calm down, then stood and quickly pulled his pouch down and off. The raging shaft that sprang free was every bit as long as Clarence's tool, but it was thicker, and curved upwards like a scimitar. He didn't speak; he just eased himself onto the bed on his knees and, with his hands on Elaine's hips simply moved forward enough let the round, purplish head of his cock slide along her dripping furrow.

Elaine's response was to arch her back and struggle to press back as she struggled to force the tip into her steamy open and hungry cunt.

Leroy grinned, and continued his teasing. The audience was growing restless, and at last Leroy simply rocked back and then eased into my wife's welcoming vagina. He paused, savoring her steamy heat and closed his eyes. Then, as Elaine whimpered and moaned around Clarence's tool, Leroy slid home, filling her with his huge cock.

Elaine shuddered and then began to rock with him as he fucked her slowly, sliding out until only the tip remained in her deliciously tight twat and then easing all the back into her. He tossed his head back and sighed; "Jesus! My God... what a fantastic pussy, my dear Elaine!" His muscles rippled as the tempo of his thrusts gradually increased, as did Elaine's efforts on Clarence's cock. He gripped her hips tighter as he began to piston into her, his eyes closed tight. He was struggling for control, but it was to avail.

I was most likely the only one to recognize Elaine's nearly imperceptible tremors as she gripped Clarence's prick. Then, with a violent shudder, her hips rocked violently backwards and she came; the overpowering waves of her orgasm sweeping her away. Clarence had to hold her head over his cock to keep her lips in place, and then, with a mighty roar, Leroy exploded, blasting spurt after violent spurt of his hot semen deep into Elaine's clutching cunt. His thrusts gradually slowed, and after a deep final push deep into her, he slowly backed out of her with a clearly audible 'plop'. A river of cum gushed out of Elaine's sated cunt and ran down her thighs.

Jasper was once more on the scene, handing Leroy a towel with which he attempted to stem the flow and wipe off his still rigid cock.

Elaine was still vibrating and Leroy playfully swatted her ass. "My god, girl, but you sure can use that tight little money-maker! Jesus! Incredible! What a pussy! Thank you, Clarence!" With that, he slid off the bed.

Clarence pulled Elaine up until her knees straddled his loins; "Ride me, bitch!" he ordered.

Dreamily, my wife reached between her thighs and guided his stiff prick to her swollen pussy. She wriggled down on it and then rode it all the way to the bottom. I knew what was coming, and I wanted my own release. I pushed Marianne back onto the bed and mounted her. She was a fine piece of ass, but nothing could compare to the way Elaine could use her cunt. Just the same, I came after just a few minutes of urgent fucking; about the same time that Clarence got his rocks off again deep inside Elaine.

The four of us just lay still, panting. As initiations go, I think this was more than adequate.

The Story of Elaine Ch. 07b: All the way into the club! (really!)

A hard act to follow; Elaine tests her limits.

Fifteen minutes later the four of us were relaxing naked in the big hot tub out on the patio. It was just ten o'clock, but already most of the guests had left. There was no sign of Susan, and Clarence explained that energetic as his wife was, she would be lucky to have her two studs finished off before midnight. The three Russians were idly playing cards on the patio, dressed in robes, which puzzled me.

Elaine was all smiles and slid away from Clarence to snuggle close to me and give me a kiss as I dropped into the sunken hot tub. Then she discreetly slid back to her place at his side. Clarence draped his arm around her and cupped a pert breast, toying with Elaine's nipple. "Well, Jim", he smiled; "What do you think of my dear Elaine's initiation?"

I told him the truth; it had been fantastic! Mind-blowing to say the least!

For her part, Marianne eased herself onto my lap. "You had fun, too", she mewed, giving me a peck on the lips.

I gave her a kiss and a squeeze.

Clarence reached for his cigarette case and took out 2 cigarettes. He lit one and passed it to my wife. Elaine took it without question and took a deep drag. Her eyes batted shut and her head fell back as she slowly exhaled. She took a deep breath, and it was plain to see the drug cocktail made her quiver excitedly. She turned to hand the 'blunt' and Clarence called it back, but he was already lighting another, which he passed to Marianne.

Elaine still held the blunt out for him, but he shook his head. "No, my dear... I want you to smoke it all yourself... slowly... The night is still young, and I have something in the basement I want you to see!"

Elaine cocked her head and asked him for the details, but Clarence shook his head; "You'll see, my dear... you'll see!" Elaine is one of the most curious persons I know, and I knew the suspense was killing her. Just the same, she held her tongue. Marianne passed me the blunt as Elaine took another deep drag and snuggled closer to Clarence. It looks to me like she needed another fucking already!

As if on cue, the three Chechens stood, dropped their robes, and headed for the swimming pool nearby, their very respectable cocks swaying. There was not an ounce of fat on any of them. Elaine watched them intently. I noticed that her cute little nipples were now fully at attention!

Clarence caught my eye and winked. Then he gave my wife a squeeze as the Chechens dove in. "Like what you see, my dear?" he asked quietly. "I know just how impressed they are with you!"

Elaine pursed her lips and just said, "Ummm..." She took another drag, and held it deep in her lungs. She made no pretense that she wasn't impressed with them also.

Jasper brought us drinks in plastic cups, as no glass was allowed near the patio.

Elaine took a gulp and another drag on the blunt. She was breathing rapidly and her eyes looked just a little glazed. She was also giving the greatest difficulty in sitting still! Clarence took the stub of her blunt and handed her another, which she took without hesitation.

We sipped our drinks and chatted. I had inhaled far less of the drugs than had Elaine, and I was definitely feeling the effects. I knew she had to be really flying! Her hand was working on Clarence's cock and he was not about to stop her.

When Elaine had almost finished her drink and all of her blunt, Clarence turned to my wife. "My dear my dear Elaine! What is your 'safe word'?"

"Chocolate!" Elaine quickly answered; and my 'slow word' is 'turtle'... right?" She was childishly proud that she had remembered. "'Chocolate' and 'turtle'', she repeated, giggling. No doubt... she was stoned.

Clarence leaned over and kissed her. "I'm so proud of my little slut... you know that, my dear my dear Elaine?" My wife snuggled close to him. "Now... Do you still want to see the basement?"

Elaine nodded excitedly; Then she turned towards the pool and the Chechens. "Um... is that... why they're... um... still here, Clarence... Sir?"

"Yes, indeed, my dear!" Clarence answered kindly. "They've been very patient, wouldn't you agree?" My pretty wife nodded and sensuously licked her lips.

Clarence called for Jasper. "Jasper, dry slut my dear Elaine off and take her to the basement, please? You know what to do! I'll be right along!"

Elaine looked at him quizzically, but didn't say a word as she climbed the steps out of the hot tub and let Jasper wrap her in a towel. They left and Clarence boosted himself up onto the rim of the hot tub.

His thick cock was fully erect. "Jim? Would you mind if I borrowed your escort for a few minutes?"

I started to nod my approval, but Marianne was already swinging into action, stroking and licking Clarence's cock. He came in about ten minutes and once more I was amazed at both his endurance and Marianne's cocksucking abilities!

I had been so absorbed watching my 'date' blowing the host that I failed to notice that the three Chechens had vanished.

"Ah... now that's better! Thank you for the loaner, Jim!" The three of us laughed. I was curious about what Elaine was up to.

Clarence anticipated my question. "Jasper is in charge of her, and will have June, our maid, get her prepared and dressed. June is a make up artist and will enhance your already beautiful wife. Elaine has gorgeous eyes to begin with, and June will make them appear even more glamorous. You'll be pleased, too! Jasper has already laid out her corset and stockings, and he'll make sure her pumps fit properly! That part is really important! We don't want any sprained ankles! Now! It's time to go!"

We went back into the house to find Jasper waiting with Elaine at the top of the basement stairs. Jasper handed me a black pouch that I struggled to get my cock into.

Elaine wore nothing but a black leather corset with holes through which her stiff little nipples protruded, and which was adorned with several chrome rings. I noticed that her nipple rings had been removed. Her black stockings were long and came almost all the way up to her crotch. She stood taller in five-inch heeled strapped stiletto pumps. I was reminded of Betty Page! Her eye make-up was extreme by our standards, but was something that I was about to get more accustomed to! Elaine looked to me like a BDSM mannequin. Just the same, My cock swelled and strained against the material of my pouch.

"Excellent," Clarence said admiringly. "my dear Elaine, you have been transformed from a cute, prim and proper little schoolteacher into a sophisticated and sexy submissive slut. I truly am, delighted, my dear my dear Elaine!"

Elaine blushed and looked down. "Thank you, Sir," she said. I could see she was excited and struggling to control herself.

"No, my dear girl! Thank you!" Clarence smiled. "my dear Elaine? Do you have any idea what awaits you at the bottom of these stairs? What we call the room down there?"

"No, Sir!" she answered; "I mean... not really... no... I... I suppose... it's like a... ah... rec-room?"

Clarence laughed; "Yes, my dear my dear Elaine! You could indeed call it that! A recreation room indeed!" He paused; "my dear Elaine? Does the word, 'dungeon' mean anything to you?"

I saw the shiver that raced through her. All she had to do was say the word, 'chocolate' and all this would end right here and now. But she only nodded meekly. "Yes, Sir!" she whispered. Her knees were shaking.

"To most people, the word implies horrific tortures and pain and suffering. We do not tolerate any of those things that the recipient doesn't desire, my dear Elaine! You will never be a prisoner here! Do you want to use your safe word now, my dear?" Clarence asked, genuinely concerned, I thought.